Photo

So who here uses auto aim?

415 replies to this topic
Papi Chulo
  • Papi Chulo

Honeys & Money

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:01 PM Edited by Papi-Chulo, 02 January 2014 - 07:02 PM.

Bondurant-VIP-Executive-Protection-Progr

AA???

I prefer the free aim community, much  more chill, and relax. Takes some real skill drop someone. I'm hella quick on the draw though,  shoot at me, aiming straight for your top one shot. Still haven't died on free roam. *KNOCK ON WOOD* AA SUPA easy, you get killed just for crossing a players path. AA hella weak, f*ck AA and traditional aim.

• ElBarrioKing and Magick like this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:02 PM

I wonder which AA mode players use the most....?

Just wondering.. Since i usually switch to Traditional when trying to find PACKED races.  Is AA more packed?

You Are All V1rgins
  • You Are All V1rgins

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:04 PM

Free aim is for try hard losers

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

I completed Vice City and all I got was this lousy t-shirt

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

No - you're getting it mixed up with name-calling.

Alec Skorpio
  • Alec Skorpio

Old Fart

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:07 PM

I use the default

People that brag about using free aim usually suck and have no lives.

• Murder Merlot, Zevares, ChrilLe and 1 other like this

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:08 PM

Free aim is just more fun. It's a real battle of skills. The one who aims better wins. While Auto Aim is more for beginners to be completely honest.

The default setting should have been free aim. It adds challenge to the gameplay. I don't understand why people insult eachother about that though...

• Nopheros likes this

You Are All V1rgins
  • You Are All V1rgins

Peon

• BUSTED!

I use the default

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

One would assume assisted aim has the most users since that is the default.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:11 PM

One would assume assisted aim has the most users since that is the default.

..Thanks man.  :D.

Have fun with this thread tho....     Im gettin' the hell outta this one. 

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

Welcome...I wont miss you.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:15 PM Edited by RAS_ZeroZ, 02 January 2014 - 07:16 PM.

Even though I play in assisted aim lobbies I wish was everybody was forced into free aim when playing in all lobbies. I only stick around the assisted aim lobbies because I can never find anybody to do missions/parachuting with me in free aim :cry:

• PaulDPearl likes this

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:17 PM

Even though I play in assisted aim lobbies I wish was everybody was forced into free aim when playing in all lobbies. I only stick around the assisted aim lobbies because I can never find anybody to do missions/parachuting with me in free aim :cry:

Yeah, same here... It's unfortunate...

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:17 PM

You think everyone should be forced to play the game the way you want to play it? How does that make sense?

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by TheJasonGallant, 02 January 2014 - 07:20 PM.

You think everyone should be forced to play the game the way you want to play it? How does that make sense?

Even if I do agree with you a little, I still think it would be better if multiplayer would be free aim... It is in every other game now, it's time for people to stop being noobs and learn how to play.

• RAS_ZeroZ likes this

SlicedSebs
  • SlicedSebs

I sell soap...

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:20 PM

Meh, I change it depending on who I want to play with and what I want to do online.

Furry_Monkey
  • Furry_Monkey

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

Even if I do agree with you a little, I still think it would be better if multiplayer would be free aim... It is in every other game now, it's time for people to stop being noobs and learn how to play.

Eh??

The option is there for people who don't like it.  To say that the default style is for noobs who don't know how to play is just ignorant.

RAS_ZeroZ
  • RAS_ZeroZ

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:29 PM

The default should be free-aim... if people feel intimidated and scared by that circumstance then they should have the option of going into an assisted-aim lobby.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:30 PM

Pixelated bullets do not scare me.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:35 PM

I use the default

Lol classic battle cry of the unskilled, low IQ, & inept. I hope you feel awesomely superior and epic when you kill someone with the AI helping you. Because in reality you just suck at aiming.

Big deal though right, don't be asshats because you suck.

I free aim because I don't need anything to tell me what I'm shooting at.

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:40 PM

Eh??

The option is there for people who don't like it.  To say that the default style is for noobs who don't know how to play is just ignorant.

I used to say that when I used auto aim because I was a noob. Once you know how to play free aim, the speech changes.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:42 PM

I know how to play free aim, just do not prefer it.

DraxTheDestroyer
  • DraxTheDestroyer

Vinum Sabbathi

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:43 PM

I don't play enough to care about having a better skill level, than some obiese troll on these forums.

Auto aim = casual relaxed player.

Free aim= try hard no lifer, that cares waaaaay to much about a video game.

I would say that most casual players arent on GTA Forums to discuss the game they play
  • PaulDPearl likes this

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

\_(ツ)_/

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:45 PM

Traditional GTA... only because I'm primarily a co-op player. If I'm going to do deathmatches and LTS, then I'll do Free-Aim. I use the Sniper Rifle and Heavy Sniper enough to where I'm good at free-aiming.

But those damn AI... you need to use Traditional GTA against them. It's unfair of how they retain accuracy.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:46 PM

Then what are we here to discuss?

ElBarrioKing
  • ElBarrioKing

Pool Shark

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:46 PM

the only try hard loser is the guy who tries to insult someone for the way that they want to play

god forbid, someone wants to play a game using skill, and not get killed by any idiot who aims in their direction

its obvious that your father didnt raise you to compete like a man

• damian001 likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:49 PM

@elbarrioking...hypocrite much?

ElBarrioKing
  • ElBarrioKing

Pool Shark

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 07:51 PM

@elbarrioking...hypocrite much?

considering that im getting at him for insulting people, who did nothing do him?

id say no :)

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:07 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 02 January 2014 - 08:13 PM.

I use the default

Lol classic battle cry of the unskilled, low IQ, & inept. 

So, how does IQ relate to hand-eye coordination and/or muscle memory? All pro-gamers are mandatory MENSA members, or what?

I used to say that when I used auto aim because I was a noob. Once you know how to play free aim, the speech changes.

I DO play free aim, just not in this game.

the only try hard loser is the guy who tries to insult someone for the way that they want to play

god forbid, someone wants to play a game using skill, and not get killed by any idiot who aims in their direction

its obvious that your father didnt raise you to compete like a man

Your father forgot to send you to school, apparently, because you are forgetting one small thing: Free aim does not mix with auto aim. They have different lobbies. That`s ok though, as you were too busy competing in a video-game, apparently... with boys.

Now, don`t you feel liberated for using that brain of yours?

TheIllaDopest
  • TheIllaDopest

The Blunt Master Messiah

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:12 PM Edited by TheIllaDopest, 02 January 2014 - 08:15 PM.

ill just say my opinion, no crying no bitching.

I used to use AA in IV. I loved it. When I went DA (Free Aim) it was difficult to keep up with others that were playing many years before me. I also found that its easier to bolt across the alley or street and not get shot as much as I would if I were in AA. For this reason alone i prefer FA. It gives you a more fighting chance of surviving a gun battle. If I were playing AA in GTA Online, any joe can kill you at any time. What I hated the most is when your focus is on another player and some asshat can easily kill you with the push of a few buttons and laugh as he runs away. Sure I can chase him but I have to worry about the other 6 rambos that are pointlessly killing what their lock locks on.

With FA this isnt the case. I can fight my battles one at a time. If somepne starts shootin from somewhere else chances are their first 2 shoots will hit and that gives you time to roll or turn for a headshot. Again this is my own opinion no smart ass answers for nether question i asked are needed thank you

TL;DR  play what you want and dont be a douche

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:19 PM

ill just say my opinion, no crying no bitching.

I used to use AA in IV. I loved it. When I went DA (Free Aim) it was difficult to keep up with others that were playing many years before me. I also found that its easier to bolt across the alley or street and not get shot as much as I would if I were in AA. For this reason alone i prefer FA. It gives you a more fighting chance of surviving a gun battle. If I were playing AA in GTA Online, any joe can kill you at any time. What I hated the most is when your focus is on another player and some asshat can easily kill you with the push of a few buttons and laugh as he runs away. Sure I can chase him but I have to worry about the other 6 rambos that are pointlessly killing what their lock locks on.

With FA this isnt the case. I can fight my battles one at a time. If somepne starts shootin from somewhere else chances are their first 2 shoots will hit and that gives you time to roll or turn for a headshot. Again this is my own opinion no smart ass answers for nether question i asked are needed thank you

TL;DR  play what you want and dont be a douche

I agree, this is why I like Free aim better too. You get better combat oppotunities. When you play with auto aim, no matter how you move, no matter if you are in a car or not, they can still shoot you.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users