415 replies to this topic
A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:51 PM

Is that not what you do most weekends when you're not talking nonsense on here? 

Anyways to answer the question of the topic, so who here uses auto aim? The blind and the retarded. 

Can you promise us, as the population gets smaller and your lobbies will look like ghost towns, that you will NEVER play with said blind and retarded? Or maybe you are right now, for races and whatnot, in which case you are just a hypocrite.

In other news, if you need some players to populate your free aim lobbies, all you need to do is say PLEASE. And apologize for your potty mouth, too.

Have you applied the lube yet? 

• theadmiral likes this

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:54 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 January 2014 - 11:57 PM.

By the looks of things it is you who will need it, since it is you who will be forced to play with auto-aim, or accept to play in small lobbies and long queues for mission...the irony.

In other news, please keep insulting auto aimers. It`s not like you need them, or anything.

austintrain
  • austintrain

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:55 PM

Free Aim because GTA is REALLY a driving game, for the most part.
If it were a proper shooter it would be in first person, not third.

That should be an option, btw. 1st or 3rd person perspective. Skyrim does it that way. The game would be way better with that option.

because there aren't enough first person shooters...

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:59 PM

Why do people get so upset about how someone else plays the game? So bizarre.

And the answer to the topic:

So who here uses auto aim?

The answer is whoever the f*ck wants to.

• Phyxsius- and s1ckmad3 like this

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

Is that not what you do most weekends when you're not talking nonsense on here? 

Anyways to answer the question of the topic, so who here uses auto aim? The blind and the retarded. 

Can you promise us, as the population gets smaller and your lobbies will look like ghost towns, that you will NEVER play with said blind and retarded? Or maybe you are right now, for races and whatnot, in which case you are just a hypocrite.

In other news, if you need some players to populate your free aim lobbies, all you need to do is say PLEASE. And apologize for your potty mouth, too.

never had a problem finding a nice full lobby on free aim. but nice try.

• EyeMacHunt and xxBAshaggyxx like this

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:40 AM

By the looks of things it is you who will need it, since it is you who will be forced to play with auto-aim, or accept to play in small lobbies and long queues for mission...the irony.

In other news, please keep insulting auto aimers. It`s not like you need them, or anything.
I've never understood this argument. I'm on a crew of freeaimers, we find more than enough games.

Anyway it is possible, I highly doubt that R* implemented some algorithm preventing freeaimers from completing Survival solo...
  • xxBAshaggyxx likes this

blitzzd
  • blitzzd

Trick

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 12:50 AM

I also use a meat thermometer to ensure my steak is cooked to optimum eating standards.

I'm a lazy cook.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 14 January 2014 - 01:39 AM

I tried free aim. Aiming wasn't bad.

Although that's the only thing different. I still see pricks in FR.

So you know, I'll stick to autoaim since my friends are there. Rather get killed by a prick with a friend than die alone.
I tried free aim. Aiming wasn't bad.

Although that's the only thing different. I still see pricks in FR.

So you know, I'll stick to autoaim since my friends are there. Rather get killed by a prick with a friend than die alone.
  • CaliMeatWagon likes this

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Proud Kekistani

• Members
  • None
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:16 AM

You underestimate anonymity. Any description I give about my abilities will be used as troll fuel, but I'm not afraid of you. Come meet me here if you're so badass. I don't have the time or money to make a 60 mile drive to Sacramento for some address that might be fake. And going to a random house is dangerous. What if you pull a shotgun out? Who is dumb enough to do drive to a random street address? I'll pick a time and place, and meet you if you're so badass. Union Square in San Francisco. Public place where your crimes will be seen.

For all we know, you're a hypocrite. A little boy pretending to be a cage fighter on the internet. Sooo badass! Pointless... Do I have to say for a second time that my comments were in response to someone else being an internet tough guy. Yes, I am guilty of feeding the troll.

That has to be the smartest thing I've seen you say in here. A couple things here though. If you don't have the money to drive 60 miles (2-4 gallons/$10-20) you probably shouldn't focus so much of your effort on GTA or the forums and instead get out there and make money. Second if you know feeding the trolls are bad why do it? Your just going to get somebody like me talking trash to you. Why not ignore them. I do. I just mess with internet webz gangstas now. Oh and final thing (waxing out right now), if you keep your statements and opinions respectful (unlike the last 12 pages) your less likely to catch flak and the attention of trolls.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 02:17 AM

Wait somebody got so angry they gave out an address so they could fight?

DID THIS REALLY HAPPEN???

If so please somebody link me to this amazing event.

psymin
  • psymin

mayor of paleto bay.

• Paleto Bay Mayor's Office
  • Canada
  • Crew Poster Battle Winner 2016

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:56 AM

WHO has two thumbs and rocks the auto-aim????

This guy.

I think it helps with the immersion factor, y'know, playing as a criminal that can actually shoot sh*t without me having to micro-manage it.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:05 AM

I have time and money, just not for that. Would be a huge waste for a bunch of bullsh*t.

Muirenn
  • Muirenn

Homegrill

• Members
  • None

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:06 AM

I use free-aim because I like to have full control be in my own hands. But at the same time, I also hate it with burning passion hotter than a million suns. Aiming with a controller is so god damn slow and clunky.

Can't wait for PC version.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 04:13 AM

Show me a video of anyone beating survival solo with free aim without camping and I will sh!t a solid gold brick.

Such an accomplishment would take some skill, right?

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:07 AM

Let's get this back on track: AUTO AIM IS FOR n00bs!!!!!!!!!!

Kidding, kidding...

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 14 January 2014 - 03:41 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 14 January 2014 - 03:43 PM.

I've never understood this argument. I'm on a crew of freeaimers, we find more than enough games.

Anyway it is possible, I highly doubt that R* implemented some algorithm preventing freeaimers from completing Survival solo...

Well, this has only 2 possible reasons to exist:

1. Free aimers simply trolling, by purposefully antagonizing anyone not free aiming - which is just an elitist attitude.

2. Free aimers realizing that, as the game gets older, players will inevitably leave and their lobbies will gradually get emptier, with game modes taking longer times to fill - which is trying to "win" auto aimers to free aim mode.

So, you are either trolling, or you are trying to convince auto aimers to come to free aim. You don`t convince a person by calling her/him a scrub, a noob, needing lube, or without saying the minimum of please and show some modicum of respect.

There are reports that races take some time to fill and deathmatches and game modes in general take some time to get the needed number of players. This will likely get worse, as the player base will get smaller as the time goes by.

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 14 January 2014 - 05:29 PM

I use both.
Gotta change tactics on both though.
Free aim is great, harder to get kills and more challenging.
Auto aim can be fun, easier to get kills, but the real tactic is defence. It's harder to stay alive.

Both are fun though. Most of my friends play auto aim so that's where I spend most of my time. And the lobby's are full and a lot more frantic...which is more fun IMO.

Free aim lobbies are kinda dull. But if you can get a decent full lobby they can be ok. Just seems a lot slower and boring.

primevil60
  • primevil60

Rat

• Members

Posted 14 January 2014 - 06:58 PM

1. Free aimers simply trolling, by purposefully antagonizing anyone not free aiming - which is just an elitist attitude.

2. Free aimers realizing that, as the game gets older, players will inevitably leave and their lobbies will gradually get emptier, with game modes taking longer times to fill - which is trying to "win" auto aimers to free aim mode.

So, you are either trolling, or you are trying to convince auto aimers to come to free aim. You don`t convince a person by calling her/him a scrub, a noob, needing lube, or without saying the minimum of please and show some modicum of respect.

There are reports that races take some time to fill and deathmatches and game modes in general take some time to get the needed number of players. This will likely get worse, as the player base will get smaller as the time goes by.

what makes you think just free aim's player base will diminish? 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

true that its been 3 days when i switched to free aim and damn it takes forever to find a job all i get is capture modes in which i get to host that are empty and im not in solo or invite either.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 14 January 2014 - 09:37 PM

Auto aim can be fun, easier to get kills, but the real tactic is defence. It's harder to stay alive.

Of course its harder to stay alive when you got an aim bot searching for targets..  :D

Thats why AIm Bots are considered cheating in 99% of every multiplayer game ever made.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 14 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

what makes you think just free aim's player base will diminish? 

Both "populations" will diminish. The problem is that the free aiming population is already small as it is NOW and it won`t get better, or so I think.

Right now, free aim lobbies need extra players. The best bet is to get from the existing player base, which is the auto aim crowd. Right now, you NEED those "scrubs" and "noobs". They don`t need you and probably never will, seeing how the auto aim game modes are already packed and nobody is complaining, while free aim people do.

T0X1C
  • T0X1C

Jukebox F*ckup

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 15 January 2014 - 01:43 AM

Or 3. Free aimers having a bit of fun at the expense of over-sensitive auto aimers :lol:

I'm a former auto aimer and I am certainly never going back. The day free aim dies is the day I quit GTAO. As I've said, I'm in a crew of freeaimers who enjoy the game. This ensures that I have a group of fair and skilled players to play free aim with for a long, long time. Naysayers can point out that freeaim lobbies are dead. You're not wrong. The thing is though, after creating a topic to specifically bring freeaimers together, I find plenty of excellent games. Couple that in with the free aim crew thing and I'm set. I'll get bored with the game long before I run out of people to play free aim with.
  • EyeMacHunt and Phyxsius- like this

Dafuqin Ducklin
  • Dafuqin Ducklin

Just Bored

• BUSTED!

Posted 15 January 2014 - 02:26 AM

I did until it locked on to every cop in sight when I was aiming for a actual player, free aim ftw

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 15 January 2014 - 04:52 AM

Or 3. Free aimers having a bit of fun at the expense of over-sensitive auto aimers :lol:

I'm a former auto aimer and I am certainly never going back. The day free aim dies is the day I quit GTAO. As I've said, I'm in a crew of freeaimers who enjoy the game. This ensures that I have a group of fair and skilled players to play free aim with for a long, long time. Naysayers can point out that freeaim lobbies are dead. You're not wrong. The thing is though, after creating a topic to specifically bring freeaimers together, I find plenty of excellent games. Couple that in with the free aim crew thing and I'm set. I'll get bored with the game long before I run out of people to play free aim with.

I sincerely hope that your opinion will not change, nor will your games. 

• T0X1C likes this

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 15 January 2014 - 05:21 AM

Whatever the default setting is. As this is GTA and not a FPS, I don't give a fig about the aim settings, to be honest.

It's a TPS. We know. And the auto aim is ridiculous.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

You can do anything once.

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:54 AM

If its possible then show me.

If i knew how to record my xbox videos i would..   

Are you on 360?  You could join me and cheer on the AI to kill me while i do it. :D.

Dude, I think I just ran into you today. If I did, you hella bailed out of that Annihilator during On Manuevers. Haha

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users