Quantcast

» «
Photo

So who here uses auto aim?

415 replies to this topic
ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:30 PM

I would never even try it at this point...due to their poor dispostion.

• Shootinalloveryourface likes this

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 08:31 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 12 January 2014 - 08:31 PM.

i use free aim cuz I like to ride around on my chopper Motorcycles and in auto aim doing so is basically free kills due to auto aim naturally.

In free aim you'd be shocked at how bad people aim and then they rage saying this games' too terrible of a game to have good accuracy on.

Serpentine all day.

Used to go to auto aim for missions though but peeps I play with refuse nowadays so I do missions in free aim.

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 12 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

Definitive certainties of GTA:O

#1: Once our mind is made up, it cannot be changed

#2: Given enough time, it will turn you into an asshole. Most of us refuse to admit it. 

#3: The type of aim settings you use is directly related to the life choices you've made. 

Shootinalloveryourface
  • Shootinalloveryourface

No 1 Panto Crew in the World PIGS

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:21 PM

Oh this thread of mine...what a joy it is to read.

eddie-griffin-popcorn.gif

Wouldn't say it's a joy, but it's certainly interesting. So much anger over the choice of aim setting in a computer game.
  • StewNorth likes this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:30 PM

Agreed...lucky for me that it does not bother me.
  • Shootinalloveryourface likes this

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 12 January 2014 - 11:35 PM Edited by StewNorth, 12 January 2014 - 11:36 PM.

Agreed...lucky for me that it does not bother me.

Same here, I don't understand the rage. They say they are better at the game and/or playing the proper way, that they always have full lobbies and also get to enjoy RP bonuses.

So the question is...what exactly are they angry about ?

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:04 AM

We just want you to play with us  :cry:

KonradGM
  • KonradGM

GM of himself

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:21 AM

I don't play enough to care about having a better skill level, than some obiese troll on these forums.

Auto aim = casual relaxed player.

Free aim= try hard no lifer, that cares waaaaay to much about a video game.

should be 

autoaim = someone who wants the games to be played by game

free aim = someone who actually wanna have fun from a game and enjoy playing it 

• Arrows to Athens likes this

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:26 AM

There's skill on GTA: Online? Who would've known

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:29 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 13 January 2014 - 12:34 AM.

Here I made it easy for you tough guy, here's directions:

I'm right here tough guy

There isn't even an address. Like I said, full of sh*t.

SOCOM was a great TPS without aimassist. The excuse that this is not a FPS is pretty awful.

Autoaim and assisted aim are in the game to cater to noobs. That's all.

Or, the other option you seem to ignore because it doesn't neatly fit in your pathetic auto aim hate parade..

Some of us have jobs, families and a LIFE.

Maybe one day when you're old enough to understand such things BOY, you will see how stupid your argument is.

Until then, feel high and mighty that you can aim on your own. Its about the equivalent of being able to tie your shoes. Good for you.

Your assumptions are pretty f*cking stupid. What does having a job have to do with being competitive? Because you work, you're too tired to be good in a video game? OK. FYI, I have a full time job too dumbf*ck.

And I'd appreciate it if you would stop putting words or intent into my mouth. I said a couple times that we don't need you noobs in our lobby. It's your choice to be lazy. My only goal is to point out that freeaim takes a small amount of skill, and an aimbot takes none. One is slightly competitive, and the other is for noobs to dick around and circle jerk.

If that hurts your little feelings, then step your game up scrub.

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:34 AM

Auto aim is for people that either:

A) Find a controller too fiddly and inaccurate for aiming.

B) Casual players who don't really care.

Free aim is for people that either:

A) Are used to aiming with a controller and enjoy the challenge.

B) Feel like auto-aim takes control away from them.

People who get mad about the other are either:

A) Sad and have no life

B) Are fed up about the other being derogatory about them for using Free/Auto aim.

• rampage08, Phyxsius-, Marcinguy and 1 other like this

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:35 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 13 January 2014 - 12:40 AM.

Auto aim and assisted aim are one lobby and freeaim is separate. This is why you can't change your aim once you get online.

I'm really curious to know if you are old enough to drive and if so, if you drive a manual transmission automobile.

My guess is your a hypocritical douche and drive Auto. f*cking loser noob that you are. Provided you are actually old enough which I seriously doubt.

Interesting that you made such a comparison because I learned on a manual, and have driven one for one 10 years. Not that driving a car in real life has anything to do with competition, but I like manual because it's not boring.

I don't give my age out in a forum because it gets used against you in two ways... Too young, or immature for your age. Both are dumb insults that I prefer to avoid because they have nothing to do with the topic. Personal information just fuels trolls. Let's just say I'm old enough to rent a car, but not old enough to be president. Like it really matter what my exact age is. You are the ones who play on easy mode and then defend it by trolling. Real mature.

A simple... 'I play easy mode because I am lazy.' is sufficient. No need to go on further, unless you are trying to prove something to yourself with bullsh*t logic.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:44 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 13 January 2014 - 12:51 AM.

I don't get the fuss.

What you do want me to say ? That you're better at aiming than me in GTAO ?

Well, you are. Happy now ?

Yes. This is a legit answer.

The only way anybody has the right to criticize the method of aim is if both styles were in the same lobby creating an imbalance. Which it's not.

People have a right to criticize anything they want. ;)

THERE WERE TOO MANY COMMENTS TO REPLY TO, SO I DECIDED TO QUIT AFTER THIS ONE.

Listen AutoAim players:

It's legit. They put it there for you to choose and it's fine if you do, but it's easy and less competitive. FreeAim players only want to inspire some players who like competition too make a switch. Calling them no life losers because they like competition is what causes the flame war. If you feel inferior, step your game up.

• Marcinguy likes this

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

I'm right here tough guy

You figure it out tough guy. 

See all you are is some internet punk that has the protection of the keyboard. Getting on here talking trash to members who have a different view then yours. See homie, I know how the bay is, I was born there. And I know a mark like you would never run his mouth like that in real life unless he surrounded himself by lames. Lames like yourself. Sitting there thinking people really give a funk about your skill level in a game. I think this game is giving you a false sense of balls. Your like a 12 year old that starts acting out after playing this game too much. 

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:06 AM Edited by SFBryan18, 13 January 2014 - 01:12 AM.

You underestimate anonymity. Any description I give about my abilities will be used as troll fuel, but I'm not afraid of you. Come meet me here if you're so badass. I don't have the time or money to make a 60 mile drive to Sacramento for some address that might be fake. And going to a random house is dangerous. What if you pull a shotgun out? Who is dumb enough to do drive to a random street address? I'll pick a time and place, and meet you if you're so badass. Union Square in San Francisco. Public place where your crimes will be seen.

For all we know, you're a hypocrite. A little boy pretending to be a cage fighter on the internet. Sooo badass! Pointless... Do I have to say for a second time that my comments were in response to someone else being an internet tough guy. Yes, I am guilty of feeding the troll.

blitzzd
  • blitzzd

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:08 PM

You underestimate anonymity. Any description I give about my abilities will be used as troll fuel, but I'm not afraid of you. Come meet me here if you're so badass. I don't have the time or money to make a 60 mile drive to Sacramento for some address that might be fake. And going to a random house is dangerous. What if you pull a shotgun out? Who is dumb enough to do drive to a random street address? I'll pick a time and place, and meet you if you're so badass. Union Square in San Francisco. Public place where your crimes will be seen.

For all we know, you're a hypocrite. A little boy pretending to be a cage fighter on the internet. Sooo badass! Pointless... Do I have to say for a second time that my comments were in response to someone else being an internet tough guy. Yes, I am guilty of feeding the troll.

He's right.

You're a mark. We know it, you know it. Stop now.

blitzzd
  • blitzzd

Trick

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 12:18 PM

I find it funny how my aim choice causes people to get their panties in a twist and need to comment.

That sums up youth today in a nutshell. Clueless morons. Have a good day.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:16 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 January 2014 - 01:17 PM.

Listen AutoAim players:

It's legit. They put it there for you to choose and it's fine if you do, but it's easy and less competitive. FreeAim players only want to inspire some players who like competition too make a switch. Calling them no life losers because they like competition is what causes the flame war. If you feel inferior, step your game up.

You forgot to say PLEASE. You also forgot to apologize for your rude language towards the auto aimers. You could also try to inspire Vooodu and Zwenkwiel to do so, too.

highfalcon
  • highfalcon

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:28 PM

I'm right here tough guy

You figure it out tough guy. 

See all you are is some internet punk that has the protection of the keyboard. Getting on here talking trash to members who have a different view then yours. See homie, I know how the bay is, I was born there. And I know a mark like you would never run his mouth like that in real life unless he surrounded himself by lames. Lames like yourself. Sitting there thinking people really give a funk about your skill level in a game. I think this game is giving you a false sense of balls. Your like a 12 year old that starts acting out after playing this game too much. 

1311094067_magic_johnson_eating.gif

• StewNorth likes this

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

"Did I ever tell you the definition of insanity?"

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

Free aim is used in most shootings games. I've never heard anyone complaining why there's no auto aim in gears of war or uncharted.

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:06 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 January 2014 - 02:06 PM.

Free aim is used in most shootings games. I've never heard anyone complaining why there's no auto aim in gears of war or uncharted.

* insert redneck accent: "Them free aiming vermin is complainin` `cos them lobbies is empty, or gonna be empty!"

Basically, they don`t have enough players to fill game modes and stuff. So far, no issues. They NEED us, auto aimers, or assisted aimers. And here it gets ugly: instead of saying PLEASE, like any educated human being says when it needs something, they say "Yo, noobs an` scrubs! Come over, you low lives!".. which can have adverse effects.

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

Listen AutoAim players:

You forgot to say PLEASE. You also forgot to apologize for your rude language towards the auto aimers. You could also try to inspire Vooodu and Zwenkwiel to do so, too.

You forgot to go f*ck yourself troll.

Bitches_Brew
  • Bitches_Brew

Cowboy from Hell

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:13 PM

i wish my sniper rifle had auto aim. :die:

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:17 PM

My friend had a controller on IV that made the sniper auto aim and full auto.

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:20 PM

I play free aim because auto aim is too easy. This is a pic of my second characters dm score ( I only used a pistol here)
2gudwcy.jpg

If you on ps3 and good at auto aiming, I wanna play with you.
Dbns_finest

Phyxsius-
  • Phyxsius-

Just lil me

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:22 PM Edited by Phyxsius-, 13 January 2014 - 02:31 PM.

Listen AutoAim players:

You forgot to go f*ck yourself troll.

You forgot to say PLEASE. That`s OK, not everybody had the luxury of an education. You still have time to go to school, I hope.

Now, I`ll draw you a map with indications as to where you are and what you are doing:

1. Free aimers need auto aimers for their lobbies and game modes, otherwise they will be forced to play with assisted aim - the irony. 

2. Therefore, free aimers will / should do their best to try and convince auto aimers to try free aiming.

There is a third, but that is just some piece of sh*t elitist trying to antagonize - I will rule it out, for the time being.

Now, my parents taught me one simple thing: If I want someone to do something for me, I should say PLEASE and show a minimum of respect. You aren`t doing neither... and so are your friends. 

Dbns_Finest
  • Dbns_Finest

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 13 January 2014 - 02:25 PM

Please try out free aim, auto aimers
  • Phyxsius- and Marcinguy like this

Koronin737
  • Koronin737

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:43 PM

Im coming around to free aim. Spending a lot of time in the shooting range. Had not played fps on xbox before.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:47 PM Edited by Vooodu, 13 January 2014 - 03:49 PM.

Im coming around to free aim. Spending a lot of time in the shooting range. Had not played fps on xbox before.

Cool...

But if you really want to get a nice feel for it try some SOLO survival and try no to camp the same area.  Ya, you will die ALOT but it works wonders.  A few hours of solo survival will make anyone better then the majority of free ram players very quickly.  OR at least at par.

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 03:50 PM

Show me a video of anyone beating survival solo with free aim without camping and I will sh!t a solid gold brick.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users