Quantcast

» «
Photo

Car marked as destroyed, it had insurance.

19 replies to this topic
MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

Mors says they have no operators.

Yeah, good one rockstar. Well f*ck it something else is going in that slot then.

Anyone else get this glitch? This has to be the most bullsh*t thing ever, especially if it's an expensive or rare car.

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:08 PM

Peopl cars is losing insurance. I have all my cars a insure... But I go to do a double checks and one car is no insure sudden!

I am.lucky to not lose it... Do a double check in you garages,

TreFacTor
  • TreFacTor

O.G.

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:13 PM

yes I have recently lost a car also

The only thing you can do is contact [email protected] and make a ticket so that they know of the issue. 

DO NOT take another car into your garage it will replace it without giving you an option as to which car is being replaced. I bought a replacement car, but others have said that after a day their car returned.

Wug
  • Wug

Wez

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:15 PM

Yea, lost my Tailgater. My very first car in the game.

hvcciookay
  • hvcciookay

• Members
  • Wallis-And-Futuna

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

Same but my recently lost youga still appears in my garage on the LSC App and social club as well as my mechanic (but says destroyed). 

GrottiCollector
  • GrottiCollector

80s Tom Cruise

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:10 PM Edited by GrottiCollector, 02 January 2014 - 08:15 PM.

Many people are having this issue.

Wait it out. Some people had theirs magically come back.

DO NOT add something else to your (full) garage. 

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:14 PM

Yeah, I just lost my very first car from day one, a Vapid Dominator, to this stupid glitch. It said it was insured in my garage but some jackass in a tank blew me up and Mors Mutual wouldn't pick up the phone. :(

0_0.jpg

R.I.P :(

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

VC DRIFT TEAM

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

Almost lost my pheonix, had a close call with a tank griefer then went to my garage to find out it had lost it's insurance along with a few other cars. Now I check everytime I take a car out.

DrAtomic
  • DrAtomic

Volatile

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:32 PM

Mors says they have no operators.

Yeah, good one rockstar. Well f*ck it something else is going in that slot then.

Anyone else get this glitch? This has to be the most bullsh*t thing ever, especially if it's an expensive or rare car.

Jeah this happened to me twice, once with an entity (UGH) and the second time with my brand spanking new Sandking that was in the same garage slot. The second time I decided to drive away from my house and try calling my mechanic. And low and behold I could call in the missing Sandking. Just wish I'd found out about it with my entity.

lordemperor
  • lordemperor

Trick

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:46 PM Edited by lordemperor, 02 January 2014 - 08:54 PM.

Lost a Dominator to this. Checked my other cars and found insurance fell off my 2nd character's Phoenix.

Interestingly both were in the first slot in garage (top of mechanic's list, back left of garage).

danboy1200
  • danboy1200

Real Life Junkie

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:51 PM

I've had this happen three times and it's always been with the car in slot ten. I thought it was down to muscle cars, as I lost two sabres then a ruiner. Then I thought it was just down to them being in slot ten. Now though, I realise it's none of that.... it's just c* being felchers!

• Hoosierdaddy76 likes this

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:56 PM

CALL YOUR MECHANIC

singemfrc
  • singemfrc

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:03 PM

I've had this happen three times and it's always been with the car in slot ten. I thought it was down to muscle cars, as I lost two sabres then a ruiner. Then I thought it was just down to them being in slot ten. Now though, I realise it's none of that.... it's just c* being felchers!

There's something to that though, I don't think it's the slot necessarily, but maybe it has something to do with when we got the car - the one I lost was also in slot 10 because it was also my first car (A Gauntlet), people frequently get muscle cars as their first/early cars. Look through this thread, almost everyone who lost a car says it was one of their first.

Beach Bum Bandit
  • Beach Bum Bandit

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:08 PM

I lost an Entity a few weeks ago. Left it in the impound and it was never to be seen of again. Lucky I had a billion to replace it with.

moostered
  • moostered

Hustler

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:09 PM

Happened my bullett about 2 weeks ago

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:15 PM

I went into my garage one day and my Cheetah (bought off the phone, not stolen off the street) said not insured. Was an open lobby so a very careful drive to LSC where it cost me 81k to reinsure it! Really not sure what happened there.

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

VC DRIFT TEAM

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:49 PM

Lost a Dominator to this. Checked my other cars and found insurance fell off my 2nd character's Phoenix.

Interestingly both were in the first slot in garage (top of mechanic's list, back left of garage).

Worth noting my pheonix was in the same spot when it lost insurance. Could be relevent.

dewtech_2008
  • dewtech_2008

Boldly going forwards, 'cause we can't find reverse

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:51 PM Edited by dewtech_2008, 02 January 2014 - 09:51 PM.

Thinking about it, my cheetah was slot 1 too (Top corner futhest from the doors, in front of the glass doors right?)

Jolly SWAGman
  • Jolly SWAGman

Has a jumbuck in his tucker bag

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:08 AM

I've just had the same thing to my fully upgraded Monroe happen. Was in slot 1. To make it worse it was destroyed but some moron while I was off completing a mission for them.

Trindalas
  • Trindalas

Trick

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 07:50 AM

I have been fortunate not to lose insurance on any of my cars as of yet, but I almost never get my cars destroyed since I hardly drive them anyway, due to being paranoid about losing them. My first car was a sabre turbo as well (well, the first thing I stole was an infernus, till I found out you couldn't save those. :(     ) This would be made even worse if you ended up in one of those lobbies where some ass waits outside of garages to kill people soon as they come out. Can't even try to run or fight back when that happens. They can shoot you before you are even in control again.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users