Photo

Ambient Occlusion for 1.0.7.0/EFLC?

10 replies to this topic
cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

So I've installed iCEnhancer and some ENB mods that are for EFLC, and while it says the mods is for EFLC - not all the effects work. More specifically Ambient Occlusion.

Is there any way to get Ambient Occlusion to work for EFLC/1.0.7.0/ I've noticed games like LA Noire look a whole lot better than IV on Max Settings, mostly because of the Ambient Occlusion, AA, and other effects.

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:44 AM

You could if you use the shader fix by dax1. I'm not sure if it works with every enb though.

• cp1dell likes this

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 05:26 AM

You mean this? It's his most recent ENB mod that works for EFLC/1.0.7.0.

Any idea on how to use just FXAA, Ambient Occlusion, or anything else? How would I go about disabling the other effects like the reflection edits, or the shiny tress? I just want FXAA and Ambient Occlusion. Maybe DOF/Motion Blur.

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:32 PM

You mean this? It's his most recent ENB mod that works for EFLC/1.0.7.0.

Any idea on how to use just FXAA, Ambient Occlusion, or anything else? How would I go about disabling the other effects like the reflection edits, or the shiny tress? I just want FXAA and Ambient Occlusion. Maybe DOF/Motion Blur.

I'm Sorry but I'm not entirely sure how to do that.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:55 AM

It's alright. Hopefully someone else comes by and knows how.

taskforce
  • taskforce

Hustler

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 05:05 PM

AA should be inside the effect.txt.
And you can use InjectFXAA as Proxy with the DX9Settings.ini. Download is here: http://www.mediafire...9j93n7/fxaa.rar

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 07:33 PM

Thanks man, but is there any kind of Ambient Occlusion injector or anything? I'm not interested in the other effects ENB adds, and I can't seem to find a way to disable them.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:48 AM

I hate to double post, but I'm bumping this. I know this board isn't very active aside from the screenshots thread (but they're only interested in screenshots, not helping out with ENB), but someone has to know how to disable the LIGHT1, LIGHT2, etc. REFLECTION1, REFLECTION2 etc. and other effects that aren't toggled under [EFFECTS].

sibs44
  • sibs44

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

Enabling AO on patch 7 is technically illegal. 

This thread should be closed. 

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 12 January 2014 - 06:06 PM Edited by cp1dell, 12 January 2014 - 06:07 PM.

How is enabling Ambient Occlusion on a certain patch of the game illegal? Might as well close the ENB Screenshots thread too since that talks about and shows off people enabling tons of different effects for the game.

If you're not going to help and just spew bullsh*t, screw off.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 19 January 2014 - 05:41 AM

Bumping again.

Anybody? I'm using Dax1's /common/shader/ files, shaderInput files, and dax.dll to get all ENB Effects working in Patch 7 and EFLC and it works great. Though it seems the enhanced reflections from any ENB preset cause the biggest slowdown for me. Does anyone have any idea on how to disable the enhanced reflections and shadow filters altogether?

I only really want [ENVIRONMENT], [SKYLIGHTING], [SSAO_SSIL], etc. working. I've read that setting the shadowFilter to 2 improves performance, but I don't even see a difference in quality when changing the value.

Regardless, the enhanced reflections ENB adds are definitely what causes the slowdown for me. Any idea on how to turn them off?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users