Photo

I wonder how small the Vice City map is to GTA V

159 replies to this topic
redx165
  • redx165

Making the GTA fanboys dance

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:24 AM Edited by redx165, 06 January 2014 - 12:25 AM.

Well its quite small now. But it was the biggest and the best city in 3d era. :^:

120948031-4.jpg

Too many good memories in that sandbox for me to judge it based on size. 

I don't understand why Vice City is even consider a game. It's a DLC if it was made in today's time. 

Rush City that's all flat and a huge useless beach. ( People only like it cause of the 80's theme )

Story is a rip off of Scarface ( Yes I said its a rip off. )

Still can't swim

Same movement as III 

Graphics are about the same but this time has more colors

Same gun controls

Still its a great DLC even for the price of a full game. 

I wouldn't mind seeing you being skinned alive. 

Are you mad? Vice City feels like either a DLC or a poor rush game. Only reason why people love it is cause of its theme. If it was a modern theme people would hate that map. Also cause they stole a lot from scarface. 

Credibility lost. Conversation over. You're very dumb, kid. 

Someone who calls someone a kid over the internet is usually the kid in real life. 

Conversation isn't over. It has never started to begin with. The moment I respond to the 80's fanboys I finish everything I needed to say. Only the crybabies are going to be the ones who still reply cause( In your words ) they're a kid.

Who the hell says I wouldn't mind seeing you be skinned alive? Either someone who needs help or a little kid that got his feelings hurt. I will let you decide which one you are. 

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Homie

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:33 AM

I wonder what theme will wear modern HD Vice City.

Raavi
  • Raavi

Allergic to bullsh*t

• Vatican-City

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:38 AM

Take your bickering to PM.

gtaxpert
  • gtaxpert

that's how I dooz it

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:46 AM Edited by gtaxpert, 06 January 2014 - 12:47 AM.

I think V is better than VC, though I do think VC is more stylish than V. VC is the most stylish GTA imo. But it get's beaten on all other aspects so it loses anyway. But back then it was a perfect game.

My least favorite part about V were Franklin's stupid childish paparazzi missions. Those really made me hate V in the early days when I played it. But since then I've come to like V much more.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Tainted

• Antarctica

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:47 AM

I don't know about anyone esle, but even if VC had a modern theme I would still love it and regard it as one of the best games ever made.

Infact it would be quite unique as most developers seem to have a hard on for modern LA and NYC.

I hope R* eventually do a modern HD makeover of VC.

• Matty and Raavi like this

mastershake616
  • mastershake616

The Wolf of BAWSAQ

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:52 AM Edited by mastershake616, 06 January 2014 - 01:55 AM.

Well its quite small now. But it was the biggest and the best city in 3d era. :^:

120948031-4.jpg

Too many good memories in that sandbox for me to judge it based on size. 

I don't understand why Vice City is even consider a game. It's a DLC if it was made in today's time. 

Rush City that's all flat and a huge useless beach. ( People only like it cause of the 80's theme )

Still can't swim

Same movement as III 

Same gun controls

I wouldn't mind seeing you being skinned alive. 

Are you mad? Vice City feels like either a DLC or a poor rush game. Only reason why people love it is cause of its theme. If it was a modern theme people would hate that map. Also cause they stole a lot from scarface. 

Credibility lost. Conversation over. You're very dumb, kid. 

Someone who calls someone a kid over the internet is usually the kid in real life. 

Conversation isn't over. It has never started to begin with. The moment I respond to the 80's fanboys I finish everything I needed to say. Only the crybabies are going to be the ones who still reply cause( In your words ) they're a kid.

Who the hell says I wouldn't mind seeing you be skinned alive? Either someone who needs help or a little kid that got his feelings hurt. I will let you decide which one you are. 

"Are you mad" is the summit of childishness, pal. And to call GTA: VC a glorified DLC indicates that you're an unfortunate contemporary numbskull. The game was released when you were no bigger than a rugrat, I'm assuming, so, yeah, your lack of appreciation and patience for something that has the oh-so-tragic distinction as being "before your time" is typical as sh*t. So, yes, the conversation never got rolling (though I'm always more than open to civil debate) because of your pathetically transparent and grating tone --  hence me not minding the very thin layer of skin on your body being peeled off slowly. 

I'm done. Bickering will cease.

• SonOfLiberty and lemon61090 like this

lemon61090
  • lemon61090

gangsta fish

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 03:54 AM Edited by lemon61090, 06 January 2014 - 04:04 AM.

Map size is irrelevant compared to other strong points of the game.
Not at all comparing here as others will jump in and readily point out VC v/s V. Such is the human nature.
Anyways, the most attractive things of VC are:
1. Stylish Tommy Vercetti and interesting secondary characters
2. Story. If there is one GTA that shows a true and unique Gangster story then hands down it's got to be this game.
3. Vice City had lots of activities which were perfectly done in number and quality despite the small size of the map.
4. Lastly, what makes Vice City the best GTA was the soundtrack. The radio stations were a big hit.
In short, Vice City had lots of things to do and the experience was a refined and the mood top notch.
Now, coming to your question Vice City has a beautiful map and the comparisons hold no substance against timeless classic.

What he said

Mr. Rocko
  • Mr. Rocko

Beep.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 11:34 AM

V > SA > IV > III and LCS > VC

Yes

Still can't swim
Same movement as III 
Same gun controls

Thank you

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:36 PM

Map size is irrelevant compared to other strong points of the game.
Not at all comparing here as others will jump in and readily point out VC v/s V. Such is the human nature.
Anyways, the most attractive things of VC are:
1. Stylish Tommy Vercetti and interesting secondary characters
2. Story. If there is one GTA that shows a true and unique Gangster story then hands down it's got to be this game.
3. Vice City had lots of activities which were perfectly done in number and quality despite the small size of the map.
4. Lastly, what makes Vice City the best GTA was the soundtrack. The radio stations were a big hit.
In short, Vice City had lots of things to do and the experience was a refined and the mood top notch.
Now, coming to your question Vice City has a beautiful map and the comparisons hold no substance against timeless classic.

What he said

Count me in on 100 percent agreeing with this !

RandomNoun
  • RandomNoun

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 06 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

Load screens!

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users