Photo

Spoilers! Possible SP DLC and upcoming multiplayer features

124 replies to this topic
Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:31 AM

Fake, Fake, Fake and Fake. having the guy involved who trolled us with the North Yankton stuff, this is even more Fake. 

How about the Country Bank Heist? It's just the f*cking Paleto Heist. just f*cking look at it. 3 people(Michael, Trevor and Chosen Hitman) with armor and one without armor(Franklin)
Oh, and Cop Scanning?
License Plate scanning stuff like in the Z-Type Devin Weston sh*t?

i don't trust this sh*t one bit(ch).

Jesus christ some of you people don't realise that some of this stuff has been known since week 1 of release. And by the way, those first few things (e.g. The bank heist) are f*cking multiplayer modes.

And by the way, he's not claiming ANY of this stuff will be resold as DLC like NG did with the NY stuff. People just need to learn that just because it's cut, doesn't mean it will be resold as DLC. Look aT IV, it had tons of features cut, but did they get included in TLAD or TBOGT? No
  • lol232 and Cakelover21 like this

TIMSTER777
  • TIMSTER777

"Dude you gotta try hoagies man"

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:47 AM

I swear of they don't come out with CnC, i will flip the sh*t..

jamieleng
  • jamieleng

Chafing the Chimp is totally natural behaviour!

• Members
  • England

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:58 AM

I knew about 'The Sharmoota Job' & I still really want to play it. Horses for courses.

Raavi
  • Raavi

• Antarctica
  • Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:01 AM Edited by Raavi, 03 January 2014 - 02:45 PM.

I have no reason to say it is fake at this point.

slyk6
  • slyk6

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:11 AM

http://www54.zippysh...57832/file.html here's mission.xml. open with a browser. notepad or wordpad wont display correctly.

AndrewDeSanta
  • AndrewDeSanta

Republitarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:32 AM

So maybe if this whole thing is real, more specifically the Sharmoota heist. It may mean that we might get the buying houses feature as it says Michael needs to look it up online. Meh idk, fingers crossed it's real though. 

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:56 AM

Alright listen up retards, because you all obviously have some sort of reading disability.

Go to: http://openiv.com/

The Common data files from Grand Theft Auto V article contains a download for the common.rpf ripped from GTA V's disc files.

Download that common.rpf

Now here's where it gets tough you bastards:

Open the .zip

Open the "data" folder

Open the missions.xml file

Now, this is for advanced users only - and by that I mean anyone on this forum who isn't a retard (you six folks).

Ctrl+F "Brucie", or anything else seen in the OP.

Then just scroll through the same sh*t the OP posted. These are just cut missions from before the game was released.

If you're not going to bother doing this, and see for yourself that this is real, leftover data from cut missions - don't waste your time saying this is fake.

• lol232 and Cakelover21 like this

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:59 AM

Are these the only cut missions from the final game? Or are there possibly more we don't know of?

sakurablossom
  • sakurablossom

Professional Badass

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:13 AM

@Niko Vercetti 112

I think there's more because the OP said in an earlier comment that "There are other SP missions but I don't want to spoil it. Too hilarious" Or something along those lines.

My quote thing isn't working for some reason that's why I put it in quotations, it's probably my computer's fault, it's fairly old.

Lil_B_The Basedgod
  • Lil_B_The Basedgod

f*ck the mods

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 08:12 AM

@sakurablossom

mine does the same thing and I have no clue why. its the new update that did it.

I have a windows computer so im not sure.

lol232
  • lol232

We stealin' all da gold!

• Members
  • Serbia

Posted 03 January 2014 - 11:55 AM

Fake, Fake, Fake and Fake. having the guy involved who trolled us with the North Yankton stuff, this is even more Fake. 

How about the Country Bank Heist? It's just the f*cking Paleto Heist. just f*cking look at it. 3 people(Michael, Trevor and Chosen Hitman) with armor and one without armor(Franklin)

Oh, and Cop Scanning?

License Plate scanning stuff like in the Z-Type Devin Weston sh*t?

i don't trust this sh*t one bit(ch).

Hahahaha; I'm laughing so hard right now, this sh*t is LEGIT; check it for yourself.

Osho
  • Osho

The Jackal

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:00 PM

yeah.. it's real. don't know why still doubtful.

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 12:16 PM

yeah.. it's real. don't know why still doubtful.

It's because people assume that because he found this in the game code, they assume he's trying to say that this stuff will be sold as DLC later on. None of the people on here seem to understand that not everything planned makes the cut.

@OP, if you did find more would you mind sharing? I mean the story stuff will probably never see the light of day, so it's best that you clue us in on it. The multiplayer stuff however may be kept secret as it's possible it will resold as DLC, considering that there's already Online DLC audio on the disc.

slyk6
  • slyk6

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 12:16 AM Edited by slyk6, 04 January 2014 - 12:17 AM.

That was pretty much it. there were other files i found in another place not related to what i posted. might as well post them.

2yvql93.png

jh7l80.png

b6swhd.png

70u8hl.png

k0mrzq.png

s4uu14.png

21nlh6o.png

2euptvr.png

These are found in "startup.xtd" and "introscrn.xtd" in xbox360b.rpf

Xx-ADITYA-xX
  • Xx-ADITYA-xX

Blazing Wolves - Crew Leader

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:09 AM

you lost me at facebook account

the parody site is called lifeinvader.

The Quench
  • The Quench

'SEVEN1FO'

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:28 AM

I have no reason to say it is fake at this point.

lizardman563
  • lizardman563

Give your free will a chance, you've got to want to succeed.

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:35 AM

So let me get this straight, R* hired an illiterate foreigner with no comprehension of GTA's parody companies to do their coding?

...Right.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:44 AM

Guys you must read this: http://www.gamespot....t/1100-6416916/
For DLC speculation,this looks interesting: http://whatculture.c...o-based-dlc.php

Niko Vercetti 112
  • Niko Vercetti 112

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:24 AM

So let me get this straight, R* hired an illiterate foreigner with no comprehension of GTA's parody companies to do their coding?

...Right.

You really think that all the coders follow the series, or that Rockstar waste their time educating those who don't know? Hahahahahahahahahaha

And the spelling mistakes? You really think that it really matters that code is misspelled? It's not going to be seen anyway. That even said, if you've turned on the subtitles you'll see that their riddled with spelling and gramatical mistakes.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:22 AM Edited by SmoothGetaway, 04 January 2014 - 07:24 AM.

@Sakurablossom

Yeah, I don't know how anyone could play the story in one sitting.

I tried and still was only close to finishing the story after 16 hours.

Cylan
  • Cylan

High-Functioning Sociopath

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:24 AM

I kind of want a serious dlc, not an alien dlc.

cp1dell
  • cp1dell

Ghetto Star

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:38 AM

you lost me at facebook account

the parody site is called lifeinvader.

...Right.

Hey everyone! Look at these idiots who can't read! Look at them! Look at them and laugh!

sakurablossom
  • sakurablossom

Professional Badass

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:40 AM

@SmoothGetaway

That's actually pretty impressive. I think the longest I've played V for in one sitting was about 5 or 6 hours.

@Cylan

If it still has some humour in it than I second that.

Cylan
  • Cylan

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:50 AM

@SmoothGetaway

That's actually pretty impressive. I think the longest I've played V for in one sitting was about 5 or 6 hours.

@Cylan

If it still has some humour in it than I second that.

Hey, GTA IV was serious and Niko still managed to have his funny moments. I was more using 'serious' in a relative sense when compared to zanyness like aliens or zombies. Not to say I didn't enjoy Undead Nightmare. Any V content is gonna be funny considering we'll have Michael's dry humor, Franklin's straightman attitude, Nervous Ron, and Trevor's...Trevor.

And I actually played GTA V for a day straight after the midnight launch. Got home at around 1, beat the campaign around 2 on the 18th. I only took short breaks for the bathroom and to cook.

• sakurablossom likes this

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:09 AM Edited by SmoothGetaway, 04 January 2014 - 08:10 AM.

^^

I'm not calling you a liar, but I think you meant the 19th.

Because I was talking about my 3rd play through, having all the advantages of knowing the story and how to play.

There is no way you got through the story in 13 hours, even if you skipped cut scenes which no one does on their first play.

Or even if they did its still not possible.

Cylan
  • Cylan

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:11 AM

Oh no no, I meant 1 am on the 17th, and 2 am on the 18th. 25 hours.

• SmoothGetaway likes this

mrbozzedup
  • mrbozzedup

Tryna Get out this Bullsh*t

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:17 AM

I just hope being able to play as a cop is a added feature and not just cut content , it sounds like it would be hella fun
  • UP9390 likes this

Huffin-Puffin
  • Huffin-Puffin

Snitch

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:45 AM Edited by Huffin-Puffin, 04 January 2014 - 10:56 AM.

The CnC missions aren't marked VOID so they're probably coming as content updates for online. All the VOID missions are together and some mention cut content like the harrier. Seems unlikely that we'll ever see any of this implemented, as someone said a lot of it is set within the storyline.

Edit: Here's the whole lot:

VOID AMB - Gun Car
Player ability to buy weapons and ammo from a contact

VOID AMB - Live Music
Watch live music mocap at a small venue. Non-interactive.

VOID AMB - Safehouse Radio
A radio the player can retune in the safehouses

VOID AMB - Shooting Movies
Peds filming a movie scene on the city streets.

VOID AMB - Valet Parking
Valet parking at a hotel.

VOID AMB - Vehicle Repair
Player is able to fix and undrivable standard vehicle

VOID Car Steal 1 - Social Networking
Franklin gets a photo of a hot girl and set up a Facebook account for her.  He chats up Brucie and arranges to meet so he can steal his car - Stinger. Pay a call girl to go out with Brucie and drop her off at the meet point. Follow Brucie and the girl. While Trevor bursts in on them and takes incriminating photos to put on facebook, Franklin steals Brucies car.

VOID Car Steal Mission Intro Cutscene
Franklin meets his contact Devin the Financier. He offers Franklin a job stealing certain high-end cars and exporting them out of the docks.

VOID FIB 1 End - Ded Man Walking
After FBI1 Michael calls Franklin and asks to meet him at the oil pumps out of town. Short cutscene script.

VOID FIB 5B - Monkey Business
Helicopter chase through city, fending off pursuers. Transfer container and parachute to safety.

VOID MG - Flight School 11 - Formation Display
Join the ranks and fly in formation with the other pilot school members.

VOID MG - Street Race 3 - Terminal
REMOVED Night time only circuit race around the docks.

VOID Odd Job - Bail Bond 1 - Marshes
Trevor finds a bail jumper camping out in the marshes. The bail jumper gives up peacefully.

VOID Odd Job - Bail Bond 2 - Winery
Trevor spots a bail jumper working at a Vineyard. The bail jumper flees on a bike with Trevor chasing.

VOID Odd Job - Bail Bond 4 - Surf Shop
Trevor finds a bail jumper hiding out the back of a surf shop. The bail jumper attacks Trevor with 2 buddies, a brawl ensues.

VOID Odd Job - Bail Bond 8 - Subway
Trevor finds a bail jumper in the subway station. The bail jumper gives up peacefully.

VOID Odd Job - Bail Bond 9 - Coast
Trevor finds a bail jumper hanging round the south east coast with a girl. The bail jumper flees on a quad bike with Trevor chasing.

VOID Odd Job - Bail Bond 10 - Venice
Trevor spots a bail jumper on a bridge in Venice. The bail jumper flees on foot with Trevor chasing.

VOID Odd Job - Taxi I Know A Way
The player has to follow the passenger's verbal directions to get to the destination. There are no blips or GPS.

VOID Odd Job - Towing 1 Tutorial - Abandoned Car
Traditional towing mode where the player is towing improperly parked cars.

VOID Odd Job - Towing 2 - Handicap Clearing
Someone has parked their car in a handicap spot with no sticker.  Tow the car and potentially deal with the angry pedestrian.

VOID Odd Job - Towing 3 - Train Tracks Clearing
A car has stalled on the train tracks.  You must clear the stalled car before the train hits it.

VOID Odd Job - Towing 4 - Broken Down
Traditional towing job with you towing a broken down car and transporting the car owner.

VOID Odd Job - Towing 5 - Accident
Franklin must navigate to an accident scene and successfully tow the damaged vehicle to a local garage.

VOID Odd Job - Towing Debug Node Selector 
Debug spawn towing nodes. Select Towing in Rag Node Selection widget to spawn specific node then Generate Selected Node to spawn variation.

VOID Odd Job - Towing Patrol
Patrol the freeway and try to keep pace with an ever increasing pace of broken down cars.

VOID Odd Job - Towing Traditional Illegally Parked

VOID Odd Job - Vigilante
Vigilante Controller

VOID Property - Cinema - Protest
3 Variations

VOID Property - Cinema - Recover Stolen Film
3 Variations. One for each cinema.

VOID Property - Defend Plane Scrapyard
2 variations

VOID RC - Barry 3b
Franklin has to deliver a helicopter containing drugs to Barry.

VOID RC - Dale 1
Cutscene where Dale asks you to get photographs of 10 hot for him. This unlocks an ambient task to do this.

VOID RC - Dale 2
Franklin meets Dale in a club and discovers that Dale is planning on drugging the women in the photos Franklin took. Franklin tries to stop him but is drugged by Dale who then escapes. Franklin must chase and kill Dale.

VOID RC - Magenta 1
Michael meets Magenta in the middle of nowhere, walking and chanting. She asks Michael to attain true perfection in body. Michael needs to attain perfection in body by purchasing and wearing high-end clothes to be welcomed by Magenta and to trigger the cutscene at Magenta's house.

VOID RC - Magenta 2
Michael goes to Magenta's house in his new high end clothing.Michael turns up at Magenta's house. He rings he bell and is invited in to a group of elderly people having sex. Disturbed, he exits the building and phones his shrink, asking for more therapy.

VOID RC - Mrs.A and Mrs.B 1
Franklin helps Mrs A by trashing her neighbour Mrs B's car.

VOID RC - Mrs.A and Mrs.B 2
Franklin feels sorry for Mrs B and helps her get revenge on Mrs A. Mrs B tells him Mrs A is proud of her garden so he decides to urinate into her pool. Her husband returns home and finds Franklin at it and he calls the cops.

VOID RC - Mrs.A and Mrs.B 3
Franklin finds Mrs A crying on the sidewalk. They decide to drive around the neighbourhood, spreading rumours about Mrs B. Franklin takes he wheel while Mrs A yells bogus announcements through a megaphone. They then return to Mrs A's house.

VOID RC - Mrs.A and Mrs.B 4
Franklin takes Mrs.B and Mrs.A's husband to a local bar. The husband already has a thing for Mrs.B and she manages to seduce him at the bar. Franklin then takes a photo of Mrs.B performing oral sex on the husband. The photo is then sent to Mrs.A to rub it in her face. 

VOID RC - Mrs.A and Mrs.B 5
Franklin is walking down the street when Mrs A sees him - she is somewhat mad. Mrs A picks up garden shears. Suddenly Mrs B appears holding a golf club - a fight between the two women ensues... 

VOID RC - Sasquatch 2
Franklin finds the Sasquatch and shoots him in the neck, where they can be killed.

VOID RE - Broken Down 1
A car is broken down at the side of the road. Player can offer to help.

VOID RE - Broken Down 10

VOID RE - Broken Down 2 'Hot Chick'
A hot chick's car is broken down at the side of the road. Player can offer to help.

VOID RE - Broken Down 3

VOID RE - Broken Down 4

VOID RE - Broken Down 6

VOID RE - Broken Down 7

VOID RE - Broken Down 8

VOID RE - Broken Down 9

VOID RE - Hitch Lift 4
A guy hitches a lift back to the airforce base. He thanks you and gives you his number.

VOID RE - Mugging 4
Mugger steals a womans purse in an alley downtown in Pillbox Hill area

VOID RE - Pick Pocket
Ped approaches and bumps into the player. The player loses some money and the thief is blipped for a short time and starts running.

VOID RE - RC Challenge Mode
RC Challenge Mode

VOID RE - Rescue Hostage
Help hostage for reward. A robber has taken a hostage in order to escape after robbing a garage. Player can rescue hostage by shooting robber.

VOID RE - Tow Truck
Desperate woman's car is taken away and she really wants it back.
Variation 1: Ambient version, no blips.
Variation 2: Interactive version, return vehicle to owner

VOID RE - Ungrateful Whore
Pimp is arguing with whore, will attack her. Player can watch or help her.

VOID RE - Wanderer
Player has to return guy home using description of which way to go. bit of info for a pickup/easter egg.

VOID Solomon 2 - Final Furlong OLD

VOID Solomon 3 - Save Film Studio

VOID Solomon 4 - Harrier
Plant bombs in the underground tunnel. Stop a convoy and detonate explosives so Harrier jet falls through hole in ground then steel it.

VOID The Agency Heist 2B - Setup - Blackmail Architect
Take a photo of architect and his gay lover.  Use photo as blackmail for building plans.

VOID The Agency Heist 2C - Setup - Intervene in Mugging
The architect is being mugged. Intervene and take briefcase with building plans.

VOID The Agency Heist 4A placeholder 
Pose as fire crew to enter FIB building. Steal hard drive then escape.

VOID The Band 1
Bring the band members back together.

VOID The Band 1
Bring the band members back together.

VOID The Band 2
Stop Trevor from sabotaging concert.

VOID The Paleto Score 2B - Finale
Hold up the country bank in heavy combat armour. Franklin rescues you in a tank.

VOID The Sharmoota Job - Planning Board

VOID The Sharmoota Job 1A - Setup
Michael books an appointment online to view the house. In order to perform the nice house heist Michael and Trevor will have to view the house which has recently come onto the market, so they book an appointment for a viewing online.

VOID The Sharmoota Job 1B - Setup
Michael and Trevor go to a viewing appointment at the house. To prepare for the heist Michael and Trevor get shown round the house as prospective buyers. 

VOID The Sharmoota Job 2A - Night Stealth
Enter House at night using stealth. Yank safe out wall, steal horse and kidnap wife. Enter Nice House at night using stealth. Wife is disturbed while heist in progress so tie her up. Yank safe out wall, steal horse and kidnap wife.

VOID The Sharmoota Job 2B - High Impact 
Barge into House disguised as mime artists. Yank safe out, steal horse and take hostage. Barge into House disguised as mime artists. Party guests tied up. Shootout as Mexican gang arrives. Yank safe out, steal horse and take wife hostage.

VOID The Sharmoota Job 2C - Clown Day Stealth
Arrive at party in House as clowns. Flee with safe, steal horse and kidnap wife. Arrive at party in Nice House as clowns. Sneak in and steal safe out wall. Do party tricks on way to stables. Flee with safe, steal horse and kidnap wife.
  • UP9390 likes this

17th
  • 17th

Thug

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

Even if it's true, it won't happen. Don't get your hopes up, because you will be disappointed.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, cen u gibe me de peprment pls?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:51 AM Edited by theNGclan, 04 January 2014 - 11:54 AM.

Even if it's true, it won't happen. Don't get your hopes up, because you will be disappointed.

>Posts negative post
>Has anti-Rockstar as their profile picture
>Forgets they are on a Rockstar fan forum

Seriously, be nice or get out. This has been proven real and is obviously cut content.

• Cakelover21 likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users