Photo

Its time to get rid of the tanks

159 replies to this topic
sabbathscouse
  • sabbathscouse

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:49 PM

boo hoo boo hoo I cant beat a tank!!! WAAAAH! f*ck of with your whining bitch! So many ideas have been posted how to deal with tanks and you all still whine lol if it bothers you so much just avoid them if attacking it is hurting your butt...its not that difficult ya know...I love seeing tanks in a session as it makes me think ww3 has started lol nothing like cruising around a corner to see a couple tanks going at it, thats when I high tail it away from the scene and plan my attack, did you just want to pat your dog and wash your car in GTAO or did you want to play the game??? Tanks are here to stay so quit asking them to get rid of them out of the game

• urban_RED_NECK and Cincy32 like this

am30
  • am30

Boss

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:53 PM

Well I bought a tank yesterday just 'cos I can as I had reached level 70.  I don't grief in it, I just drive around like I do in any vehicle.  It's just something different util I'm bored of it then it may be handy for some missions.  I did blow up a tank grifer that I caught by surprise though and I did blow up a noob I saw carjacking someone so it was being used to keep law and order.

But whilst driving around minding my own business and obeying the traffic laws, I was often shot at by passing players just 'cos I was in a tank despite the fact that I wasn't blowing anything up.  Perhaps in some cases the tankers are not always to blame.

I'm probably in a minority of 1 that isn't a total bawbag in a tank! :lol:

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:15 PM

i have a tank and barely use it... i only call for it when needed.

i really hate when a good battle get ruined by a kid in a tank.

the other day me and other 8 players were battling for a good 40minutes, til a kid joined the session and attacked us with a tank. with out even talking to each other we all joined against the tank, got it destroyed amd proceed to grief the loser 'til he left the server.

we could all have voted to kick him out but grief is just funnier.

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:44 PM

While I do believe tanks/buzzards/lasers need to have an ammo count, I don't think they should be gotten rid of altogether. Just because you or I don't like people in tanks blowing us up, doesn't mean we should stop them from having fun doing it.

gtahighroller
  • gtahighroller

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:42 AM

lazers dont need an ammo count because all it takes is a few sniper bullets to take it down.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 06 January 2014 - 12:54 AM

lazers dont need an ammo count because all it takes is a few sniper bullets to take it down.

This is assuming the pilot is a dip.

Anyway, just put in Friendly Free Roam like RDR and we're good. People who like killing people can stay in Normal free roam.

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

It's been a ride

• Members
  • None

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:04 AM

Tanks have been in nearly all of the GTA games, in fact, the only one that comes to mind that hasn't had the tank is GTA IV. How is including a tank then making the game un-GTA like? You're making asinine remarks.

I have not heard much about people complaining about tanks in GTA IV mutliplayer.  Were they used in the same way as we are seeing in GTA0? 

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:07 AM

All the tank trolls bring that same attitude here to the forums and make pointless troll posts about crying. You're the kind of players who get blow up by a couple other tanks and then quit to another session. Simply pathetic. Acting like you're the only ones with tanks. We all have tanks, and we all know how to use them. It's the easiest way to kill people in the history of online gaming. When I have my friends with me, our tanks will f*ck your tank up... That's not the point. The point is, we don't want to play a game which is focused on freemode tank wars. It's boring. Trolls ruin a game and need to be nerfed. Anyone who says I am crying is an ignorant bitch who has no f*cking clue how these games are supposed to be, and is contributing to its death instead of its lasting enjoyment. I hope all you trolls get counter trolled until you leave so the rest of us can enjoy the game for more than the intent of unleashing our personal life problems on random strangers.

gtahighroller
  • gtahighroller

Snitch

• BUSTED!

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:14 AM

This is assuming the pilot is a dip.

Anyway, just put in Friendly Free Roam like RDR and we're good. People who like killing people can stay in Normal free roam.

i find a good sniper is hard to dodge when ur out in the desert. coming from a good pilot who averages about 15-20 kills per lazer run

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 06 January 2014 - 01:20 AM

I actually love the tanks yes ive been attacked by them consistently but its fun to helicopter your way up tallest building a couple of blocks away and snipe the driver that way i grief him with the sniper shots

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users