60 replies to this topic
Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:53 AM

All the Rockstar verified jobs were created by 12 year old kids who parents work for Rockstar.

Prison Thugz Fight (childish name) is dog crap.  A melee only deathmatch with a prison bus on the map?  How the hell does Rockstar verify this?  All it was, was a dude going around in the bus, smashing into the groups of people fighting each other, getting melee kills?

Jumps Jumps Jumps (oh look, another childish name!)?  Anyone could have come up with this nonsense in 5 minutes.  How can you verify something so basic and sloppy?

Are ANY of these verified jobs good?

• Pyrrhus, Bull12345Bull, Phyxsius- and 7 others like this

Headdogg81
  • Headdogg81

Homeboy

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:54 AM

Not from what I have seen.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:56 AM

Drift King seems to be the only "acceptable" one in my mind. I believe I've played the rest, and yes, they're pretty much garbage. Makes me wonder how these creators got so many to play their content.

On a different note; been trying to do a lot of higher level (40+) missions and all I've really come across the last 2-3 days are higher ranked people (80+) cluttering up the space doing level <15 jobs. It's also somewhat annoying how often I get these "verified" jobs under my refreshes. 

Murder Merlot
  • Murder Merlot

Seller of Memories

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:56 AM

"Death Precedes Life"

heer
  • heer

I like girls

• BUSTED!

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:59 AM

All the Rockstar verified jobs were created by 12 year old kids who parents work for Rockstar.

Prison Thugz Fight (childish name) is dog crap.  A melee only deathmatch with a prison bus on the map?  How the hell does Rockstar verify this?  All it was, was a dude going around in the bus, smashing into the groups of people fighting each other, getting melee kills?

Jumps Jumps Jumps (oh look, another childish name!)?  Anyone could have come up with this nonsense in 5 minutes.  How can you verify something so basic and sloppy?

it was me who was driving the prison bus I liked this DM the first time,then on replay couldn't get hold of the bus and this DM sucks!

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Lifelong fan of the number "42"

• D1RTY12
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:15 AM

I hate all of them.

It's like they chose totally at random.

xNinjaStarfishx
  • xNinjaStarfishx

Happy Happy Joy Joy

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:17 AM

I believe this too.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:28 AM Edited by Juanfartez, 02 January 2014 - 05:29 AM.

R* chose them so they make us think all user created stuff is crap. Then they will say "See, we told you so we're better than you." 

• Zwenkwiel likes this

Trevingit
  • Trevingit

cheese meister

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:56 AM

good point developers never liked to be out done by their customers, makes sense.

fish61324
  • fish61324

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:06 AM

I read somewhere that these jobs were created very soon after the content creator was released... basically rushed and not thought out... and because they were among the first created with content creator that they got the most plays. And instead of R* actually playing the jobs, they just automatically verified the ones with the most plays. 

Or something along those lines. That actually seems plausible...

• Timely likes this

SirMichaelRocks23
  • SirMichaelRocks23

All I want for Christmas is proper matchmaking. :(

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:08 AM

Jump Or Die... hands down, the worst race. I always lose that race, since the physics are all weird with ramp jumps. Catch up doesn't help with some of those jumps either.

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:19 PM Edited by DaTwista, 05 January 2014 - 01:31 PM.

Out of all the crap players have made, there are stages I can count on my one hand that are nice to play. The rest is well the sh*ttest of sh*t I have come across online.

This prison thugz fight is the worst of them all, especially each time I join a random deathmatch I'll get it, exit and try again to get something else.

Worse stage ever, it should be removed.

In fact I want a filter system so I can play R* stages and not player made crap.

doublehelix
  • doublehelix

Unbalanced

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:25 PM

I'm guessing the popular ones get verified? A lot of people using prison thugs as a fight club type event and for building the strength stat lol

DillBagnr
  • DillBagnr

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:27 PM

There are consequences to choosing "like" after every mission like some sort of Facebook drone.
Here they are.

• Mr. Piff 724 and ooMrmojoRisin like this

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:33 PM

I dont play a lot of Death matches so i cant say anything about most of  them being crap or not ......I thought Saving Ryans privates was a Joke.....amusing the first time around ..after that  it offered nothing

But the races i have run, Drift Kings is the only one i have ran and booked marked to run again .......most of the ones i have played are just fun for a few laughs but not much more

• SchwartzJesuz likes this

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:36 PM

Drift Kings is ok with a small lobby. Other than that.. 

Even the descriptions show lack of imagination. 

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:40 PM

I dont play a lot of Death matches so i cant say anything about most of  them being crap or not ......I thought Saving Ryans privates was a Joke.....amusing the first time around ..after that  it offered nothing

But the races i have run, Drift Kings is the only one i have ran and booked marked to run again .......most of the ones i have played are just fun for a few laughs but not much more

And that is exactly how they became so popular. Players played it once or twice, liked it and with enough likes were verified to be made public for all of us players.

R* fails to check the stages properly though before verifying them. They went on the whole "Oh players love this stage, check how many likes it has - let's verify it!". Of course they do not have the time to check each and everyone of them, they prefer the players do their work for them.

My gawd, I knew that there weren't many brains floating around in this game - the content creator just showed me that there are less than I initially thought.

And come to think about it, there aren't any R* created stages I'm tired of even though I sit and play deathmatches each day throughout the day.

You can see double standards of quality between players created and R* created.

Goodsport92
  • Goodsport92

Prankster

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:43 PM

Problem is that all the players have raging boners for straight tracks which ideally is as short as possible, even if that is very ineffecient for making money.

I remember joining this player created race called "Mountain Racing", probably the best racing moment in this game I ever had. : |

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:46 PM

I don't play that UGC crap. Haven't played a single mission since that CC came out. 

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Village Idiot

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:56 PM

they need to do like a reputation system or something

I mean creating a self regulating system where players judge the content and content is presented to players based on these judgements isn't impossible

just look at stumble upon or facebook

it does however require more than a % rating based on a binary choice.

• saintsrow likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:59 PM

Just came across those in the selection menu, guess i didn't miss much lol.

WinterEdit
  • WinterEdit

It was all just lying there!

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

I like the races.

TheJasonGallant
  • TheJasonGallant

Random Player

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:21 PM Edited by TheJasonGallant, 05 January 2014 - 02:22 PM.

True, they all suck these jobs. I can't believe they actually verified these jobs and then decided to release them. They suck, it'd be better if it was auto-verified and then remove them if they really are not working because they cannot be much worse than those verified jobs.

(Mostly deathmatches, races I didn't really try them yet.)

OOM 313
  • OOM 313

Thug

• BUSTED!

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:27 PM

y'all should try my race "Highway to hell"

And my 3 popular death matches: "Domestic disturbance", "Airfield Assault II", and "Blood bank".

DaTwista
  • DaTwista

Mack Pimp

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

y'all should try my race "Highway to hell"

And my 3 popular death matches: "Domestic disturbance", "Airfield Assault II", and "Blood bank".

Go find another thread to advetised your crap. This thread is for us griefing over the crap people like you make.

MistGoose
  • MistGoose

Consigliere

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:34 PM

I like the LS Forum race.

It's simple and you need to concentrate. A fast and easy way to get wins to unlock mods because a lot of people fail this race - even easier when you unlock the turbo (and have a custom bike ofc).

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Cloak and Dagger

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:38 PM

44378839.jpg

• StewNorth likes this

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:40 PM

Go find another thread to advetised your crap. This thread is for us griefing over the crap people like you make.

Lol, true.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

And that is exactly how they became so popular. Players played it once or twice, liked it and with enough likes were verified to be made public for all of us players.

R* fails to check the stages properly though before verifying them. They went on the whole "Oh players love this stage, check how many likes it has - let's verify it!". Of course they do not have the time to check each and everyone of them, they prefer the players do their work for them.

My gawd, I knew that there weren't many brains floating around in this game - the content creator just showed me that there are less than I initially thought.

And come to think about it, there aren't any R* created stages I'm tired of even though I sit and play deathmatches each day throughout the day.

You can see double standards of quality between players created and R* created.

I will give it a Thumbs down vote if sucks ......Drift Kings is the only thumbs up i have given so far........

luisniko
  • luisniko

Grand Trade Auto

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:14 PM

Maybe the ones who verify it were monkeys.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users