(logo since 02/01/2014)
Hello, everyone and welcome to
San Andreas: Designers Stories!
THE ROLEPLAYING CHALLENGING GAME.
This is a remake off, and also based on, Designers Chronicles and Create Your Own Character.
Current Version: Beta
*This project is still in Beta, there will be more things added later. Also, it is in Beta because I want to test it out and check if it'll succeed. Later there will be more versions coming.
What is this?
- This is a role-playing challenging game.
- The Story of this project is generated randomly by combining a lot of designers stories.
- The stories are generated by me, the narrator.
- You enter this project with your character (how to apply is below this) and your character's story gets randomly generated depending on the answers you give to the questions in the How To Apply.
- Your story is generated and written and you must create a mission following the story, completing a few achievements, etc.
- Since this is a role-play, there are a lot of RPG elements. (Exmpl: Levels, Stamina, Hunger, Luck)
- Depending on your story, you'll experience decisions. Your decisions will effect the main story, your story and the whole surroundings.
- Like in Designers Chronicles and BUYSAG, you may choose what to buy and how to feed your character for the next day.
- Unlike Designers Chronicles, your characters may meet up, depending on the story and your decisions, they may have cross-paths and they may kill each other.
- Every character's story happens during the same day, once Day 1 starts, it'll continue going.
- You must create a mission about your character and following the story that the narrator tells you.
- If your mission will not have anything to do with the narrator's story, it won't be considered as a mission for this project.
- You may skip some days, but your character will need to eat and earn money.
- If you end up having no money and no place to live, you can still somehow save your character, it doesn't mean you failed if you end up being homeless.
- You must not forget about feeding your character, if you do, I am sorry but he will lose a hunger point for the next day.
- If your character dies, you may not use that character's name ever again.
- You may stop participating in this project any time you want, but making to be like a roleplay, we'll pretend your character left town, you may come back with a new one or use the old one.
- Since this Design Your Own Mission, if your character gets shot a lot of times in your missions, it doesn't mean he's hurt, only if the narrator tells you a story how he got shot, then he does.
- The missions, for the best, should be created on the newest version of Design Your Own Mission mod.
- Your missions will be played by one of the mission players and rated by the narrator, don't worry, it'll be fairly rated, unless it's bunch of crap and doesn't follow the story given to you by the narrator at all.
- If you want to leave for good, you will have to make your character leave San Andreas or kill him off. But you won't be able to use the character and his/her name anymore. If you want to leave temporarily and come back later, your character will be sent on vacation.
How to Play?
- The narrator starts creating the main story. Then every character receives their stories.
- You have to make missions following the stories and your character will gain experience and any other item.
- You may only make a mission after the narrator tells you something like "*You may create the mission.", if you do not see this message, it means you must make a decision to move forward.
- Mission player plays it and the narrator rates it.
- You will end up having to make decisions and that's how you keep your character alive.
- You have to not forget to feed your character or it will die from starvation.
- Your character must earn money and experience by doing certain side-missions and activities, like for example, going to work.
- The day is the same day for every character. The day won't end until the designer finishes his mission, we all will have to wait patiently. If the mission won't come in 3-5 real-life days, your character's story will change and he'll skip the day.
- Your character will experience the danger that lies in San Andreas. This is a challenge to you, designer. Do you have what it takes to survive?
How To Apply
In order to apply for this project, you have to answer some questions, give the name of your character and it's stats, etc. Remember, your answers to the questions will affect your character's story.
(Your Character Stats)
Name: (your character's name)
Last Name: (your character's last name)
Age: (your character's age, only from 18 to 45 allowed)
Race: (Caucasian, African, Asian)
Nationality: (American, Italian, Russian, Japanese, Chinese, etc.)
Interests: (friends, men, women, family, all types of activities, singing, etc(you may list more than one))
Skin ID: (your character's skin ID in San Andreas. Since the List of Actors topic by JOJOXX is not working anymore, you should choose a skin ID from here and remember how your character looks like.)
It's recommended to answer to all of the questions below.
Who and where are your character's parents?(If yes, describe them.):
Does your character have any siblings?(If yes, describe them.):
Where did your character used to live before coming to San Andreas?:
What is your character's dream job?:
As a child, what did your character wanted to be when he/she grows up?:
Have your character done any crimes before coming to San Andreas?:
Why did your character come to San Andreas?:
Have your character done anything bad in the past?:
Would you save someone you love, even if it would cost your character's life?:
Would you save someone you don't know, even if it would cost your character's life?:
Name three things that your character is really good at and three things that your character is really bad at:
If making tough decisions that would consider one of your character's friends to die on purpose, would it affect your character in any way?:
Is your character open to new ideas and ways to solve problems, or does he go with a more direct approach taking the first and only option?:
If your character gets into a lot of trouble, would he run away or deal with the consequences?:
Describe your character's character. For example, would he/she want to help the world and save people from bad deeds and solve problems?:
(Remember, San Andreas is a very dangerous place. Do not make your character a hero... heroes die.)
How Does This Work?
I am the narrator of the whole Story. The Story will randomly generated and also combined out of your character's story. Since I am the narrator, the designers have to follow their character's story and design missions by the story. The Mission Player(s) will have to play your mission, make sure it follows the story as it is, see if you did some of the bonus stuff and tell me, the narrator, I will rate it fairly and your character will gain experience and either money, items, etc.
Your decisions will be affected by the character's stats, for example, if your character has Luck 0/10 - then your character will have no luck to survive some of the events.
Also, for the next day, you have to gear your character up, take care of him, feed him and also like in Designers Chronicles and BUYSAG, you may buy something.
Levels & Experience
Your character will have a level. To upgrade your level, you must gain experience, to gain experience, you must create a mission following the story that the narrator tells and do some of the bonus stuff and events.
You will need a high level to carry and hold and have knowledge how to use some certain items. You will need a level for some of the side-missions and you also gain experience from doing side-missions. Basically, your level shows how tough you are. Your levels will also upgrade your other stats.
- Experience: You gain experience when the narrator rates your mission. To gain the maximum exp, you must make the mission by the story given to you. If one thing doesn't happen in your mission that happens in the story will decrease your exp reward.
- Level: Level is used to access more opportunities and it shows how tougher your character is.
Your stamina is like your strength and energy. Your character cannot do all the activities and side-missions and also following the story at the same day. Your character must rest. You gain some stamina points every day since your character sleeps, but if it has no stamina, your character might lose energy and just fall asleep somewhere in a middle of the street.
- How To Gain: Your character restores Stamina every day if they have a place a to sleep. If not, they will sleep outside but it won't fully restore your Stamina.
- How To Increase: By doing side-missions and activities or if your character experience stress... it might increase your Stamina a bit, make you tougher. If you fail something, it'll go back to it's normal 10/10.
You must keep your character fed. But of course, you need money to eat. Having hunger below 5/10 will make your character lose more Stamina and if it's -1/10, your character will die from starvation.
- How To Gain: By eating. You eat for the next day, you write down in the forums, after you publish your mission of the previous day, that you want your character to eat that and that.
- How To Increase: To increase your Hunger and make you survive longer without food is the best way to do it is by training your character. It's risky, but you should make your character live without food a bit.
You need to be really lucky to be professional in order to do some serious jobs, like pulling a heist on a bank. Your decisions depends on Luck, for example, if you decide to jump out of a window from 10th floor and your luck is 10/10 - you'll end up on a balcony and survive, but if it's 0/10 - you'll be a free pizza on the street.
- How To Use: Luck is used mostly to affect your decisions, to survive a drive-by or a war, everything depends on your luck and how luck you are.
- How To Lose: Your luck might decrease if you're unlucky too much. Once it decreases, you cannot increase it. So try not to be stupid and avoid getting yourself killed.
Everything's about money. You won't have anything without money and you won't feed your character without buying food, unless you're lucky to find some in a trash.
- How To Use: Money's everything. Use it wisely, invest it in your business, buy items, buy food, buy houses, invest it in your activities, etc.
- How To Gain: To earn money, best way is to have a job. But there are variety of ways to earn money. Do illegal jobs, do legal jobs. Buy an apartment and rent rooms for others, create your own gang, create your own business.
Special safe-houses are the main houses in San Andreas. If you would like to live in a special safe-house then it's your choice. Rent it or buy the whole building. If not, the narrator will choose a non-special safe-house with a fair rent price or even a house price.
Story, Side-Missions & Activities
You must design missions by following the narrator's story given/written for you. There will be spare days for you to do some activities and maybe even side-missions that don't belong to the story, but will affect your character's stats. Don't worry, your story will be generated fairly, it might not be the way you wanted it, but your decisions will affect it they way you want it to be. But of course, your character's stats will affect your decisions and most importantly - luck.
- Days: Days are like chapters.. or episodes. It depends from the narrator when the day ends and also from the character's stories. To some characters, they day may be finished and they are sleeping, to others, they may have a stealthy job to do.
- Side-Missions: There will be extra days, or "hours" that your character may spend. He can either do jobs that do not connect with the story, mainly for earning money and EXP.
- Activities: Same like Side-Missions, you can have extra days or "hours" to spend by going to work, hanging out somewhere or going to a date.
It is the year of a challenge. It's the year of survival.. and blood.
San Andreas, one of the most dangerous states. Los Santos known for it's gangs and crimes, San Fierro known for it's car racing and clubs. Las Venturas known for it's money, casinos and mafia control. Those who live here, know how to survive. Those who're new here... are ready to risk their lives. It is the year of the newcomers.
It is the year of your chance to be someone.
(WILL BE WRITTEN ONCE THE DAY ENDS)
Current Day: 1
Last Name: Nguyen-Santos
Sex : Male
Race: Asian (Vietnamese/Filipino)-American
Interests: Golfing, Rusty Brown's Ring Donuts, Cluckin' Bell, classy vehicles, simplicity
Skin ID: 120
Home Status: (unknown)
Achievements Earned: (none)
Last Name: Garrison
Sex : Male
Interests: Using Weapons,Girls, Crims, Drug Dealing, Getting Bounties and Playing With police ( Getting wanted in the city ).
Skin ID: 122
Home Status: (unknown)
Achievements Earned: (none)
(No missions yet)
(Special safehouses are the special houses in San Andreas, if you want to be popular, you should live in one of the safehouses listed, if not, the narrator will give you a place to live... or not)
Jefferson Motel (7 Rooms Available, $75 per 2 days, Motel's price: $25,000)
Willowfield Safehouse (1 Room available, no rent, house price: $14,000)
Jefferson Safehouse (1 Room available, no rent, house price: $12,000)
El Corona Safehouse (1 Room available, no rent, house price: $15,000)
Verona Beach Apartments (3 Rooms available, $120 per 2 days, Apartments price: $30,000)
Santa Maria Beach Safehouse (1 Room available, no rent, house price: $18,000)
Mulholland Safehouse (1 Room available, no rent, house price: $18,000)
Madd Dogg's Mansion (5 Rooms available, $250 per 2 days, Mansion's price: $100,000)
Hasbury Safehouse (1 Room available, no rent, house price: $12,000)
Calton Heights Apartments (5 Rooms available, $90 per 2 days, apartments price: $20,000)
Queens Hotel (12 Rooms available, $170 per 2 days, Hotel price: $250,000)
Paradiso Apartments (5 Rooms available, $75 per 2 days, apartments price: $20,000)
Doherty Safehouse (1 Room available, no rent, house price: $12,000)
Chinatown Safehouse (1 Room available, no rent, house price: $16,000)
Prickle Pine Safehouse (1 Room available, no rent, house price: $20,000)
Creek Apartments (4 Rooms available, $55 per 2 days, apartments price: $30,000)
The Camel's Toe Hotel (10 Rooms available, $160 per 2 days, Hotel price: $120,000)
Old Venturas Strip Safehouse (1 Room available, no rent, house price: $25,000)
Pirates in Men's Pants Hotel (10 Rooms available, $160 per 2 days, Hotel price: $150,000)
Whitewood Estates Safehouse (1 Room available, no rent, house price: $15,000)
Redsands West Safehouse (1 Room available, no rent, house price: $15,000)
The Clown's Pocket Hotel (7 Rooms available, $160 per 2 days, hotels price: $200,000)
Rockshore West Safehouse (1 Room available, no rent, house price: $15,000)
(This is the shop where you can buy items for your character)
Well Stacked Pizza Co.
Double D-Luxe ($5)
Full Rack ($10)
Salad Meal ($10)
Cluckin' Little Meal ($2)
Cluckin' Big Meal ($5)
Cluckin' Huge Meal ($10)
Salad Meal ($10)
Moo Kids Meal ($2)
Beef Tower ($5)
Meat Sack ($10)
Salad Meal ($10)
Brass Knuckles ( $3 ) (Level 1)
Baseball Bat ( $15 ) (Level 1)
Shovel ($ 20) (Level 1)
Knife ($15) (Level 1)
Katana ($200) (Level 4)
Chainsaw ($300) (Level 4)
9mm ($200) ( Level 3)
9mm Silencer ($600) (Level 4)
Desert Eagle ($1200) (Level 5)
Tec9 ($300) (Level 4)
Micro SMG ($500) (Level 4)
Shotgun ($600) (Level 5)
Sawnoff Shotgun ($800) (Level 8)
Combat Shotgun ($1000) (Level 8)
Grenades ($300) (Level 5)
Remote Explosives ($2000) (Level 10)
Body Armor ($200) (Level 2)
SMG ($2000) (Level 8)
Rifle ($1000) (Level 10)
Sniper Rifle ($5000) (Level 15)
AK47 ($3500) (Level 5)
M4 ($4500) (Level 15)
GUN LICENSE ($1800) (Level 2)
"Welcome to San Andreas" - Your character successfully arrives to one of the cities of SA. (Reward: No Reward)
"In the Beginning" - You made your first mission. (Reward: No Reward)
"A Small Timer" - Your character reaches Level 5. (Reward: $100)
"Good Thinker" - You made your first good decision. (Reward: No Reward)
"It's Always The First Time" - Murder your first person. (Reward: 50EXP)
"Just An Average Guy" - Your character reaches Level 10. (Reward: $200)
"Busy Man" - Your character completes 10 side-missions/activities. (Reward: 30EXP)
"The Code of the Streets" - Your character joins a street gang. (Reward: No Reward)
"Made-Man" - Your character joins the mafia. (Reward: No Reward)
"I Am Leader" - Create your own gang. (Reward: $200, 100EXP)
"Way To The Top" - Your character reaches Level 25. (Reward: $500)
"First Date" - Your character experiences his first date. (Reward: No Reward)
"Plane TI69TS, flying to..." - Your character moves to another city. (Reward: No Reward)
"Tougher Than Steel" - Your character murders another designer's character. (Reward: $4000, 1200EXP)
"Hard Work Pays Off" - Your character's stamina increased to 20. (Reward: $200)
"Survivor" - Your character reaches Level 50. (Reward: $1500)
"Three Leaf Clover" - Your character's luck decreased. (Reward: No Reward)
"Prepared For The Worst" - Your character has the right item for the job. (Reward: No Reward)
"Plan B" - Your character does not have the right item for the job. (Reward: No Reward)
"Rockstar's Special Number" - Your character survived for 69 days in San Andreas. (Reward: 69EXP)
"Love Birds" - Your character's dating another designer's character. (Reward: No Reward)
"Different POV" - Your character appears in another designer's missions. (Reward: No Reward)
"The Boss" - Your character reaches the final level, Level 80. (Reward: $2500)
"Licensed To Kill" - Buy the gun licenses. (Reward: No Reward)
(More coming soon)