The Big Score help

7 replies to this topic
burner12
  • burner12

GTA Series Forever!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:32 AM

What is the best getaway car for the heist? I tried an SUV, that could be used. But it was too loose and not armored very well, even after mods. Also what's the best route to take to lose the cops?

Bignug
  • Bignug

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:55 AM

It's honestly doesn't matter you barely do anything with it anyways

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

What becomes of the broken hearted?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:06 AM

I always park in a train tunnel and wait for the wanted level to go away. Just kill any cops that might have followed you in and don't hang out too close to the exit or one of the choppers might spot you.

burner12
  • burner12

GTA Series Forever!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:17 AM Edited by burner12, 02 January 2014 - 03:18 AM.

I always park in a train tunnel and wait for the wanted level to go away. Just kill any cops that might have followed you in and don't hang out too close to the exit or one of the choppers might spot you.

Good idea, so you're saying kill the cops in the parking garage, and wait there? I got a Buffalo,

BeLikeMike
  • BeLikeMike

Rat

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:58 AM Edited by BeLikeMike, 02 January 2014 - 06:58 AM.

Good idea, so you're saying kill the cops in the parking garage, and wait there? I got a Buffalo,

Buffalo works. Get yourself 100% armor, bulletproof tires, and max out the engine, transmission, and turbo and  you'll be set. 

MrMunchs
  • MrMunchs

Thug

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:05 AM

Park at the strip club in strawberry any four door car with bulletproof tires, then just go to the subway and loose the cops.

StangOne50
  • StangOne50

BEAST

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:41 PM

best way to lose the cops is as soon as you leave the garage make a right . drive off the overpass (its broken on the right side ) onto the hiway . as soon as you hit the hiway go to the right and enter the tunnel . just keep driving in the tunnel and stars will go away everytime guaranteed . 

burner12
  • burner12

GTA Series Forever!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:30 PM

best way to lose the cops is as soon as you leave the garage make a right . drive off the overpass (its broken on the right side ) onto the hiway . as soon as you hit the hiway go to the right and enter the tunnel . just keep driving in the tunnel and stars will go away everytime guaranteed . 

Thanks I'll do that.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users