Why Buying The Buzzard Is The Best $1.7m You Will Ever Spend
In GTA Online, expenses and spending are probably the only constants. Whether it's modding a brand new vehicle or having a shootout with some now dead spawn campers, both drain your your pockets.
Recently, I found myself at the menu in a mission and saw a price tag of "$167,000 to buy all ammo?" staring me in the face. Good Lord! I hadn't realized ammo added up to be that much!
In addition to the essential home, weapons, cars, and toys all cost a bunch of money but what is the best all around value? If you've received a crapload of money, you may never have to ask yourself this question, but If you're just starting out or your funds are a little limited, you probably have asked yourself this question several times.
On the larger scale of things, this decision could be very important. Here are my reasons why the Buzzard Attack Helicopter is the best bang for your buck and why it should be your next purchase if you haven't bought one already:
- It's a Helicopter - You can easily travel across the map or get on top of a roof (no need for a large landing area or runway).
- It's fast & maneuverable - The Buzzard is one of the fastest, if not the fastest, helicopter in the game, and extremely maneuverable which makes it perfect for getting in and out of hostile situations or fighting enemies on the ground.
- Firepower - It's mounted guns and auto locking missiles make taking NPC enemy targets and vehicles out a breeze! (Be careful not to destroy your objective )
- It can hold up four people - It is the perfect team vehicle. You can carry three of your buddies with you and get them safely in and out of combat zones with cover.
- Co-pilot missile control - The co-pilot has the awesome ability to aim and fire missiles at will and can take out enemies, giving you time to focus on flying and dodging enemy fire.
These points make the Buzzard Attack Chopper the most versatile vehicle in the game. It's capabilities make it an awesome offensive vehicle and THE BEST vehicle to use on missions (and I would imagine heists as well). It's abilities allow it to pay for itself, over time, which make it the best purchase for your money!