Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:15 PM

Sns pistol-platinum

KnobCheez
  • KnobCheez

Gangsta

• Members
  • Ghana

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

• Carbine rifle with extended mag, scope, grip and suppressor. (Used for long ranges)
  • AP Pistol with extended mag and suppressor. (Used for the moderate ranges)
  • Assault Shotgun with extended mag, grip and suppressor. (Close-quarter combat)

This^^^

hei3enberg
  • hei3enberg

BF Surfers XBOX lieutenant

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 05 January 2014 - 02:25 PM

No absolute favorite. Depends on situation. 

Combat MG with scope and extended mag for suppressing especially in missions with blind fire. 

Grenade launcher is also a great support weapon, but kind of expensive: 10 grand in 15 seconds. 

Stickies: sniper best friends to securing your location, really dreaming about claymores. Sure thing, Heavy sniper. 

.50 pistol in first waves of survival looks badass. 

Hate SMGs, SNS, pistols except .50 and AP. 

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:20 PM

Grenades. They're capable of killing people from almost any position. Especially useful if someone is camping a roof or waiting for you from below.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:22 PM

Grenades. They're capable of killing people from almost any position. Especially useful if someone is camping a roof or waiting for you from below.

How do you throw grenades in a car? Sometimes i can throw, other times it just falls out the window.

MistGoose
  • MistGoose

Consigliere

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:44 PM

The Carbine rifle.

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 03:50 PM

Assault shotgun.
Sticky bomb

SecludedMemory
  • SecludedMemory

Lysergified

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:10 PM Edited by SecludedMemory, 05 January 2014 - 09:12 PM.

How do you throw grenades in a car? Sometimes i can throw, other times it just falls out the window.

It's all about where your screen is centered when you're aiming. Using the road as a guide, looking above it is the only way to guarantee a throw, while looking straight at your target is much more of a gamble, and obviously looking down is a guaranteed drop. I've accidentally blown myself (and friends) up so many times now I rarely use grenades as a driver except as an endgame tactic when I get boxed in and want to take out myself along with the person who was chasing me because of how difficult it can be to be accurate with them on the road.    

Digitalbulletz
  • Digitalbulletz

bad ass mofo

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:15 PM

What would be awesome is a pistol unlock for the carbine! Allowing you to turn the carbine into a one handed pistol!

Winning001
  • Winning001

Don't Click the GIF

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:26 PM

That good ole Desert Eagle FTW.

What would be awesome is a pistol unlock for the carbine! Allowing you to turn the carbine into a one handed pistol!

Makes no sense

Digitalbulletz
  • Digitalbulletz

bad ass mofo

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:30 PM Edited by Digitalbulletz, 05 January 2014 - 09:30 PM.

Makes no sense
Google "AR pistol" you simpleton

Winning001
  • Winning001

Don't Click the GIF

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

Makes no sense
Google "AR pistol" you simpleton

Thought you were talking about one-handing a carbine rifle.you should have probably describe it better or post a picture.

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:36 PM

My favorite weapon is Passive Mode, as it is the most effective at causing real-world mental damage to many a young player.

Even better when I discreetly slip Passive Mode off and slide comfortably into my Combat Rifle, sending them off to respawn in a fit of rage.

Cheers! ;)

Winning001
  • Winning001

Don't Click the GIF

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:42 PM

My favorite weapon is Passive Mode, as it is the most effective at causing real-world mental damage to many a young player.

Even better when I discreetly slip Passive Mode off and slide comfortably into my Combat Rifle, sending them off to respawn in a fit of rage.

Cheers! ;)

Passive mode is a close second :)

drjayspalding
  • drjayspalding

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:59 PM

Long range rpg to the face!! Just being able to compensate distance & speed for range and hit the target directly brings satisfaction to the kill. Another is the heavy sniper roll with a quick scope to the neck.. Or! Lead a player to think your trapped then go off radar and assassinate him by creeping behind them then charge and knife. I tend to get creative with the kills. Almost got all lspd camos :)

EchoRain
  • EchoRain

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:09 PM Edited by EchoRain, 05 January 2014 - 10:09 PM.

I've lately been finding much use out of the Assault Shotgun. With the Correct attachments and Color, I was able to get it to somewhat resemble "Sledge's Shotgun" from Borderlands 2.

CarimboHanky
  • CarimboHanky

Rehabilited Glitcher

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:24 PM

sniper for long range
carbine for normal action
automatic shutgun on close quater combat
ap when walking around the city

Spiffy McNugget
  • Spiffy McNugget

Titled Member

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:39 PM

springfield rifle

xpatri0tsx
  • xpatri0tsx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:51 PM

I've unlocked up to 73, and generally run the pump shotgun you get at 18? I don't remember.. it's just satisfying for me

SFBryan18
  • SFBryan18

NorCalMobLife

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

Silenced AP pistol.

marco-polo
  • marco-polo

?

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:03 PM

It's all about where your screen is centered when you're aiming. Using the road as a guide, looking above it is the only way to guarantee a throw, while looking straight at your target is much more of a gamble, and obviously looking down is a guaranteed drop. I've accidentally blown myself (and friends) up so many times now I rarely use grenades as a driver except as an endgame tactic when I get boxed in and want to take out myself along with the person who was chasing me because of how difficult it can be to be accurate with them on the road.    

Well that sucks, i'll give it a go though. Nothing is better than actually throwing one.

When a bounty is in front of you and you dribble it on the ground and eat lead, it's a little embarrassing.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users