Vice City: Rectangular HUD

VC Released
127 replies to this topic
CharlesVercetti
  • CharlesVercetti

Back to the business...

• Members
  • India

Posted 25 August 2017 - 03:00 PM Edited by CharlesVercetti, 25 August 2017 - 04:02 PM.

Final version released.Check first post.Like and support the mod.Please post your reviews.Sorry for the continuous bumps.

Forgot to mention that the new version handles HUD colors through CLEO script,so no need to use the modified exe which I provided with the 1.0 version.

Screens:

Spoiler

• ClaudX and sonicfan0607 like this

CharlesVercetti
  • CharlesVercetti

Back to the business...

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 August 2017 - 03:12 PM Edited by CharlesVercetti, 28 August 2017 - 03:21 PM.

Non-Widescreen Support

1m2ajxead9r8sevzg.jpg

Links are available on first post.(f*ck Radarmap programming,can't stretch it but can make it bigger :devil: )

• Tomasak likes this

_𝓐𝓖
  • _𝓐𝓖

You rock my world

• Members
  • European-Union

Posted 28 August 2017 - 03:14 PM

I just discovered that the HUD isn't actually rectangular but only the radar.  :p

• Tomasak and CharlesVercetti like this

CharlesVercetti
  • CharlesVercetti

Back to the business...

• Members
  • India

Posted 28 August 2017 - 03:19 PM Edited by CharlesVercetti, 28 August 2017 - 03:22 PM.

I just discovered that the HUD isn't actually rectangular but only the radar.  :p

What's the main noticeable thing of V HUD?it 's radar is rectangular.So that's why this name.  :whistle:

It maybe lame,but it was the name I chose for it almost 4 years ago when I started it.Nobody questioned it anyway. 

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 15 September 2017 - 09:21 PM

Maybe change the phone to be Whiz (or Badger or Tinkle), an in-game brand rather than Motorola?

CharlesVercetti
  • CharlesVercetti

Back to the business...

• Members
  • India

Posted 18 September 2017 - 11:51 AM

Maybe change the phone to be Whiz (or Badger or Tinkle), an in-game brand rather than Motorola?

Take a look at this,requested 4 years ago.

Nice way to handle criticism and different opinions.

Sure, it brings the GTA V HUD, but you CAN bring the phone but try to be creative here and do something like the old phones, it would look neat!

If you just stick in a modern phone menu it would look out of place, don't you think?

There was a heavy backlash when I put a picture with whiz phone.(I even released the Whiz phone on older version.)

You could just replace the texture you want win the phone.txd present in models folder.That would be a lot easier imo.

Kurropt Antagonist
  • Kurropt Antagonist

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 18 September 2017 - 06:33 PM

I didn't mean use a modern phone, I just meant change the name on the current texture.

CharlesVercetti
  • CharlesVercetti

Back to the business...

• Members
  • India

Posted 19 September 2017 - 11:31 AM

I didn't mean use a modern phone, I just meant change the name on the current texture.

I'm not on my computer.Perhaps if it's an immediate need you can change it yourself.

Sorry for being edgy but I am really not able to access my computer at this point.I only will gain access to my computer at the end of this month.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users