What is this?
A modification for the Vice City version of GTA,which gives a rectangular HUD based of the GTA V HUD!
There are three variants and six versions in total.
- Modern Edition 1.1 (Widescreen Fix adapted)
- Classic Edition 1.1 (Widescreen Fix adapted)
- V HUD 1.1 (Widescreen Fix adapted)
- Modern Edition 1.0 *(deprecated)
- Classic Edition 1.0 * (deprecated)
- V HUD 1.0 (deprecated)
* - Modern Edition 1.0 and Classic Edition 1.0 are texture packs for the V HUD 1.0.
Alert: Version 1.1 must be used only with the latest version of 13AG's Widescreen Fix.
- Rectangular map with defects.
- Radar repositioned to bottom.
- Car/Location texts moved to bottom and are straighter and smaller(v1.1)
- HUD disappears automatically after a minute.(now available as a separate script and WIP) (only 1.0(deprecated))
- Time with phone will appear if P is pressed.
- Dynamic money counter
- Five Wanted Stars
- Smaller info-box
- V blips are included with V HUD,whereas V style VC blips are included with Classic Edition..Modern Edition uses IV blips.
- Non widescreen support is available.
Seems like GTAGarage is unstable nowadays.So here are the mirror links:
Installation instructions for version 1.1 :
- Extract the downloaded content to your desktop.
- Copy and paste the contents present in V HUD 1.1 / Classic Edition 1.1 / Modern Edition 1.1 folder to your Vice City root folder.
- Install ThirteenAG's Widescreen fix for Vice City (link to the topic)
Supporting this mod?Please click the "Like This" button below the post!
You can also use the mod title logo as a signature,if you want.