What is this?
A modification for the Vice City version of GTA,which gives a rectangular HUD based of the GTA V HUD!
There are three versions in total,
- Modern Rectangular HUD.*
- Classic Edition Rect-HUD.*
- V HUD 1.0.
* - Modern Rectangular HUD and Classic Edition Rect-HUD's are texture packs for the V HUD.
- Rectangular map with defects.
- Radar repositioned to bottom.
- Car/Location texts moved to bottom and are straighter.
- HUD disappears automatically after a minute.(now available as a separate script and WIP)
- Time with phone will appear if P is pressed.
- V blips are included with V HUD 1.0,whereas V style VC blips are included with Classic Edition Rect-HUD.Modern Rect-HUD uses IV blips.
- Proper Widescreen fix should be the only widescreen fix used with this mod.Using the Widescreen Fix .asi will result in a buggy interface.
- Non widescreen resolutions still not supported.(90% ?)
- Experimental Zonetext and lots more!