» «
Photo

A free roam without PvP?

222 replies to this topic
ROADSIDE_BUM
  • ROADSIDE_BUM

Snitch

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:11 PM Edited by ROADSIDE_BUM, 03 January 2014 - 04:12 PM.

^^^ the problem falls on rockstar for having a craptastic lack of global matchmaking, they totally failed their PVP crowd and force them to PVP in free roam with the lolgriefers (who generally fail at consensual matched PVP).  if they had global matchmaking then the grief factor in free roam would be much less. 

I disagree. The "lolgreifers" wouldn't move onto missions or death match even if we had a perfect matchmaking system. They will always get their kicks in freemode, and we all have to suffer them. Send more of the true PvP players to missions and you just make yourself more of a target in freemode for the "lolgriefers".

I refuse to play missions or whatever with randoms. I only play with people I know. And only when they want to. I find the missions boring, compared to the freedom of freemode.

i realize that but most griefers who avoid actual deatmatches and just kill ppl in free roam suck at pvp outside of killing ppl who don't really fight back.  ppl make the mistake of labelling everyone a griefer just because they want to pvp.  instead of complaining about everyone that tries to kill you and try to sanitize a lobby from that try fighting back you might surprise yourself with a win.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

It would be much more intelligent to have  the PvErs and PvPers separated into 2 different lobbies since too many PvErs can't tell the difference between normal PVP and griefing.

It makes their lives easier by not having to worry about getting killed, and it makes ours easier by not having to listen to their nonsense anymore.

If Rockstar was to implement a system like that, I would be all for it.

Agreed.. And anyone against it just a player looking to troll and grief players.    If players actually do want to pvp in free roam im sure they would be more then happy knowing that the players in the game are like minded.  No actual pvper would want to attack non pvp players.  Im sure both sides would be happy.

The only people upset would be trolls and griefers because they enjoy attacking players not wanting to engage in pvp

Fact is, the only other GTA game with multiplayer had the option of playing with friendlies.  I didn't see anyone complaining in non friendly free roam about it. 

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:16 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 03 January 2014 - 04:18 PM.

PvP imo means both players are versing each other, if you're killing a player who isn't even paying any attention to you you're basically griefing which is the case a lot of the time from what I've seen.

Also makes me wonder...if people have such a hardon for pvp why don't they play tdm (which is the game type FOR them), are they afraid of TDM because their opponents know they are coming and actually want and will fight back?

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:18 PM

It would be much more intelligent to have  the PvErs and PvPers separated into 2 different lobbies since too many PvErs can't tell the difference between normal PVP and griefing.

It makes their lives easier by not having to worry about getting killed, and it makes ours easier by not having to listen to their nonsense anymore.

Agreed.. And anyone against it just a player looking to troll and grief players.    If players actually do want to pvp in free roam im sure they would be more then happy knowing that the players in the game are like minded.  No actual pvper would want to attack non pvp players.  Im sure both sides would be happy.

The only people upset would be trolls and griefers because they enjoy attacking players not wanting to engage in pvp

Fact is, the only other GTA game with multiplayer had the option of playing with friendlies.  I didn't see anyone complaining in non friendly free roam about it. 

Yeah sure, I have no problem with it either.

Personally I find freeroam PVP superior to deathmatches (no time limits, no score limits, no are restrictions, no vehicle restrictions, anything goes, etc...) and I enjoy participating in.

I still do DM missions, but they always lack that "freedom" vibe you get from doing in in freeroam. I would have no issues playing with like-minded people.
If anything, I will not have to worry about PVErs trying to turn "my" freeroam experience into a PVE nightmare of safe zones and perma-passive mode.

Like the marriage counsellor said, "you guys should totally get a divorce".

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:19 PM

Or you should just PvE in invite/friend only session. See, problem solved!

Don't like the sound of that? Well that's how you sound telling other to f*ck off and play death match or mission.

This is the game as R* intended, with a violent and unpredictable freemode. They also included invite only for those who can't take the heat. Period.

Not everyone has friends to play with so your so called problem solved is retarded.  

And seriously... You need to stop telling people it won't work.  It worked in GTA 4 and Red Dead. So your point is null.  This is not your choice to make and if they either fix passive or implement a friendly free roam it would not ruin anything.  In would infact help co-op minded players find other co-op minded players.

BTW, I can take the heat.. I just sometimes don't feel like dealing with retards. And GTA has a way of attracting the dumbest players ever constantly.  It only takes one dumbass to ruin players having fun, and these dumbass's make it a point of targeting non pvp players.

Hence. Go play the PVP modes if you want pvp.  The fact is most players don't want pvp.. They just wanna troll easy kills and run.  So again, welcome to why a real passive or friendly free roam is needed.

GTA is not about dealing with idiots constantly and never was.

That "problem solved" comment was me imitating you sarcastically. Sorry you missed that. It's what you sound like every time you tell us PvP players we'd all (both PvP and PvE) be so much happier if the PvP crowd would kindly f*ck off to mission/death match hell.

It worked for YOU. And you fail to see what your "point" implies. R* gave up both GTA4 and RDR... yet with GTAO they purposely didn't include friendly freeroams, they included invite/friends/crew only sessions. They have  plenty of experience with multiplayer gaming and the problems involved. And yet they still deny you the friendly servers. Why?

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

• Members
  • China

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:20 PM Edited by StewNorth, 03 January 2014 - 04:22 PM.

PvP imo means both players are versing each other, if you're killing a player who isn't even paying any attention to you you're basically griefing which is the case a lot of the time from what I've seen.

Also makes me wonder...if people have such a hardon for pvp why don't they play tdm (which is the game type FOR them), are they afraid of TDM because their opponents know they are coming and actually want and will fight back?

Let me refer you to this post I wrote on the subject of why PvPers might prefer freeroam deathmatching :

http://gtaforums.com...p/?p=1064433206

Hope it helps you understand why :)

edit : messed up the link, should work now.

• sportbikepilot369 likes this

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

I'm convinced, separate servers so we no longer have to suffer all this whining.

• StewNorth likes this

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:26 PM

Yeah sure, I have no problem with it either.

Personally I find freeroam PVP superior to deathmatches (no time limits, no score limits, no are restrictions, no vehicle restrictions, anything goes, etc...) and I enjoy participating in.

I still do DM missions, but they always lack that "freedom" vibe you get from doing in in freeroam. I would have no issues playing with like-minded people.
If anything, I will not have to worry about PVErs trying to turn "my" freeroam experience into a PVE nightmare of safe zones and perma-passive mode.

Like the marriage counsellor said, "you guys should totally get a divorce".

Exactly, telling people that they shouldn't be killing anybody in free-mode is the same argument as pvE'rs, push bikers being told that they should go into solo/invite only sessions.

Its a sandbox, its what you make of it. Trolls are trolls though, they will find a place to live everywhere.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:27 PM

Don't like the sound of that? Well that's how you sound telling other to f*ck off and play death match or mission.

This is the game as R* intended, with a violent and unpredictable freemode. They also included invite only for those who can't take the heat. Period.

Not everyone has friends to play with so your so called problem solved is retarded.  

And seriously... You need to stop telling people it won't work.  It worked in GTA 4 and Red Dead. So your point is null.  This is not your choice to make and if they either fix passive or implement a friendly free roam it would not ruin anything.  In would infact help co-op minded players find other co-op minded players.

BTW, I can take the heat.. I just sometimes don't feel like dealing with retards. And GTA has a way of attracting the dumbest players ever constantly.  It only takes one dumbass to ruin players having fun, and these dumbass's make it a point of targeting non pvp players.

Hence. Go play the PVP modes if you want pvp.  The fact is most players don't want pvp.. They just wanna troll easy kills and run.  So again, welcome to why a real passive or friendly free roam is needed.

That "problem solved" comment was me imitating you sarcastically. Sorry you missed that. It's what you sound like every time you tell us PvP players we'd all (both PvP and PvE) be so much happier if the PvP crowd would kindly f*ck off to mission/death match hell.

I am a PVP player tho...lol

I just never attack players for no reason and would not have a problem with a friendly free roam.   That way players with different reasons for playing can have fun.

Also...PVP in free roam is just silly.    It can be fun... But its usually pointless.

If you want real pvp, play the vs missions.  

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:30 PM

Let me refer you to this post I wrote on the subject of why PvPers might prefer freeroam deathmatching :

So you prefer pvp in free roam because you can do it anywhere on the map (freedom) and use custom vehicles such as the adder/entity to drive backwards at people while firing an AP pistol and use off the radar to kill someone who possibly wasn't even going after you?

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

• Members
  • China

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:33 PM

Also...PVP in free roam is just silly.    It can be fun... But its usually pointless.

How is it pointless if it is more fun ?

I honestly couldn't care about RP/cash payouts anymore, and being restricted to tiny areas with brain dead team-mates/ opponents is no way near what the best pvp you can get ingame.

Real PVP is in freeroam.

Can I get into a 1vs3/4 players battle all across the city for the best part of an evening in a DM ?

The answer is and always will be : no.

So you prefer pvp in free roam because you can do it anywhere on the map (freedom) and use custom vehicles such as the adder/entity to drive backwards at people while firing an AP pistol and use off the radar to kill someone who possibly wasn't even going after you?

Way to put words into my mouth, keep up the good job buddy :^:

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:36 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 03 January 2014 - 04:41 PM.

I honestly couldn't care about RP/cash payouts anymore, and being restricted to tiny areas with brain dead team-mates/ opponents is no way near what the best pvp you can get ingame.

Real PVP is in freeroam.

Can I get into a 1vs3/4 players battle all across the city for the best part of an evening in a DM ?

Way to put words into my mouth, keep up the good job buddy :^:

You did say that, I just expanded on what you possibly meant since you left it so vague and up for interpretation. 

Your main point was freedom which I mentioned and that you could use custom vehicles...such as the adder/entity (which are by far the most popular..save Tanks) and you use off the radar in free roam to set traps for people though while you're doing that its possible that the person you intended it for could have went the other way and a random is coming towards you with the intention to drive past.

Only parts I left off are the whole TDM time limit and TDM kill count bits.

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

• Members
  • China

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:45 PM Edited by StewNorth, 03 January 2014 - 04:48 PM.

You did say that, I just expanded on what you meant since you left it so vague and up for interpretation. 

Your main point was freedom which I mentioned and that you could use custom vehicles...such as the adder/entity (which are by far the most popular..save Tanks) and you use off the radar in free roam to set traps for people though while you're doing that its possible that the person you intended it for could have went the other way and a random is coming towards you with the intention to drive past.

Only part I left off is the whole TDM time limit bit.

So vague and up for interpretation...I'm not a developer writing a presention so I'm not about to write a novel on how I think freeroam deathmatch is superior to DM deathmatch. I kept it as short and conscie as I could.

We never met ingame, yet you just accused me of being an entity griefer just like that. Real classy dude.

My main point was freedom. That's why I started with:

No time restriction, no score restriction, no area restriction(no loading screens to change scenery).

These are the 3 big reasons while freeroam trumps instanced deathmatching alone.

The other points such as freedom of vehicle choice or phone abilities, anybody joining in and out of the fight was to show that there is a lot of room from variety that you will never see in DM.

Your are being voluntarily facetious and trying to make me sound like I enjoy griefing when it is the complete opposite of what I said.

In instanced DM, all I need to do is phone up Lester, reveal players on map and the match is won. Woop-dee-doo. It can be fun at times, but it lacks the spontaneity of freeroam.

If I really wanted to maintain the status quo so "I could grief you more", then why have I been advocating PVE/PVP servers since pretty much my first post in this thread ?

Stop trying to argue with ad hominems and start using your head.

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:47 PM

Death match and missions pale in comparison to the battles I have had with WILLING players in freemode. Battles that used the whole damn map. Used cars, helis, on foot. In the city, in the woods, by the sea cave, by the light house. taking turns getting the upper hand. Against a player that could THINK and devise intelligent tactics. A thinking mans PvP if you will. Again with willing partners, someone in passive or PvEing would offer no challenge at all, would offer zero fun.

Death match  may be a better PvP test of your shooting skill (only free aim lobbies, what is the point of doing anything auto aim?) but that's all it is. Memorize a small map, be great at aiming.  TaDa! your good at death match.

• StewNorth likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:51 PM

Real PVP is in freeroam.

I think its kind of sad you never had any fun in any real pvp modes.

I myself enjoy the freedom in the death matches and capture modes.   No hiding behind BS, no hiding behind passive, no constant white blips....    Its nothing but pure chaotic pvp.

Even last night playing the capture mode where you need to steal a tractor.  I've never had so much fun in pvp in GTA.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:52 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 03 January 2014 - 04:55 PM.

That is just it though Sportbike.

Most of the "pvp" you see in free roams are just people killing other people in passive mode (parking ontop of them with vehicles or constantly hitting them with said vehicles) or they are being chased while trying to get away because they can't be bothered fighting.

Most of the "pvp" in GTAO is Griefing rather than actual pvp and yet the griefers defend it as pvp since they are killing other players.

Very few willing people pvp in free roams, its usually one crew/group of friends who joins and goes around chasing the helpless randoms down who just wanna ride around.

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

• Members
  • China

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

Real PVP is in freeroam.

I think its kind of sad you never had any fun in any real pvp modes.

I myself enjoy the freedom in the death matches and capture modes.   No hiding behind BS, no hiding behind passive, no constant white blips....    Its nothing but pure chaotic pvp.

Even last night playing the capture mode where you need to steal a tractor.  I've never had so much fun in pvp in GTA.

Well, I can see your point of view as well.

Let's just agree we have different tastes on how to make the most out of PvP :p

Don't get me wrong, I do have fun in instanced DM, but it always pales in comparison to the scraps in get into freeroam.

You can't help tastes afterall :)

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:54 PM

Death match  may be a better PvP test of your shooting skill (only free aim lobbies, what is the point of doing anything auto aim?) but that's all it is. Memorize a small map, be great at aiming.  TaDa! your good at death match.

I take it you don't play much actual pvp modes if you think it all takes place on small maps...lol

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:57 PM

You did say that, I just expanded on what you meant since you left it so vague and up for interpretation. 

Only part I left off is the whole TDM time limit bit.

So vague and up for interpretation...I'm not a developer writing a presention so I'm not about to write a novel on how I think freeroam deathmatch is superior to DM deathmatch. I kept it as short and conscie as I could.

We never met ingame, yet you just accused me of being an entity griefer just like that. Real classy dude.

My main point was freedom. That's why I started with:

No time restriction, no score restriction, no area restriction(no loading screens to change scenery).

These are the 3 big reasons while freeroam trumps instanced deathmatching alone.

The other points such as freedom of vehicle choice or phone abilities, anybody joining in and out of the fight was to show that there is a lot of room from variety that you will never see in DM.

Your are being voluntarily facetious and trying to make me sound like I enjoy griefing when it is the complete opposite of what I said.

In instanced DM, all I need to do is phone up Lester, reveal players on map and the match is won. Woop-dee-doo. It can be fun at times, but it lacks the spontaneity of freeroam.

If I really wanted to maintain the status quo so "I could grief you more", then why have I been advocating PVE/PVP servers since pretty much my first post in this thread ?

Stop trying to argue with ad hominems and start using your head.

You are wasting your time with him I fear.

But you have convinced me. One thing though. You pick your server, friendly or mayhem, and you're stuck with it. That way the PvE crowd can't come play on the PvP servers when they get bored . They can still play death match if they want to truly test their PvP skills. <rolling eyes>

• StewNorth likes this

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

• Members
  • China

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:02 PM Edited by StewNorth, 03 January 2014 - 05:05 PM.

Most of the "pvp" you see in free roams are just people killing other people in passive mode (parking ontop of them with vehicles or constantly hitting them with said vehicles) or they are being chased while trying to get away because they can't be bothered fighting.

Most of the "pvp" in GTAO is Griefing rather than actual pvp and yet the griefers defend it as pvp since they are killing other players.

Very few willing people pvp in free roams, its usually one crew/group of friends who joins and goes around chasing the helpless randoms down who just wanna ride around.

That's complete and utter bullsh*t.

The only time you see passive mode is when a tanks shows up and ruins everyone's pvp.

So many times people get into fights on roofs, on foot, in vehicles, in interiors and they keep fighting for as long as they are having fun.

Are you honestly telling me that every pile of blips having a fight on the map is them getting griefed ? I'm done arguing with you. You obviously don't even play the game to make up sh*t like that.

If anything, it's always the retarded tank user that ruins it for everyone.

One minute you have everyone fighting having a blast, then the next everyone f*cks off/leaves session because the tank thought pile of blips = easy kills to grief.

Thanks to everyone in this thread that took part in an intelligent conversation, but I've already said my piece for this thread; and morons that can't tell the difference between pvpers and griefers will continue to exist and ruin this forum with their whines.

See you all ingame!

killa_b
  • killa_b

Mark Chump

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:06 PM Edited by killa_b, 03 January 2014 - 05:08 PM.

I strongly disagree in what you're saying there. I've had many battles arising from circumstances where I have instigated it and vice versa. "Griefing" is a term thrown around too much in my opinion. I'm not disagreeing with you that this does occur but 'most' as you put it is exaggeratory.

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:06 PM Edited by LBxFinalDeath, 03 January 2014 - 05:09 PM.

Never said every blip, I just said and meant mostly from what I've seen personally and according to a couple posts I've read.

True though that tanks do indeed ruin it and thats another negative of pvp in free roams, I'll admit I do pvp from time to time when people are actually willing (got the lspd camo for the default assault rifle and the carbine rifle..getting close to orange for the advanced..and thats just the ars.) but whenever someone gets whooped they resort to getting a tank which reinforces my belief that pvp should stay in deathmatches.

I perhaps could have worded what I meant better, I suppose.

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:12 PM

I take it you don't play much actual pvp modes if you think it all takes place on small maps...lol

No as I have stated earlier in this thread, I only played that first DM required for the tutorial. I don't enjoy death match. Maybe it's boredom after, f*ck me, has it really been 14 years since Halo? I've completely stopped playing games like CoD. Bored with it. I don't give a sh*t about my K/D. I like outsmarting my opponent, not out shooting him. He thinks he has me... I'm driving and he's raining down rockets and bullets from his buzzard. I get up to speed zigzaging, he has to speed up, harder for him to aim first of all. But I can stop much faster. I pop out and arm the chain gun. And he's falling dead in a burning wreck of a chopper. silly rabbit thought he had the upper hand :)

Or me against three... I call in a support chopper, not because it will kill them (haha) but because it will distract them. While they are busy dealing with the chopper or the mercs I'm free to target and waste them, then quickly re position to more favorable ground.

None of the "first to see, first to kill" monotony

LxBDeath
  • LxBDeath

Crackhead

• BUSTED!

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by LxBDeath, 03 January 2014 - 05:18 PM.

lulz a fa**ots got nerly the same name as me.

ps im a tank pilot n i grief lobbies lmao

PEW PEW PEW PEW

r* aint gonna do sh*t!!!!

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:16 PM Edited by Vooodu, 03 January 2014 - 05:20 PM.

No as I have stated earlier in this thread, I only played that first DM required for the tutorial. I don't enjoy death match. 

You say you don't enjoy it, yet you base your entire opinion on PVP game modes based off the the dullest one...?

That makes as much as sense as you being against a friendly free roam.

I say you should actually try out some of the better ones.  You maybe shocked at how awesome some of them are.  Even some of the user created content is pretty good.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:17 PM

It worked for YOU. And you fail to see what your "point" implies. R* gave up both GTA4 and RDR... yet with GTAO they purposely didn't include friendly freeroams, they included invite/friends/crew only sessions. They have  plenty of experience with multiplayer gaming and the problems involved. And yet they still deny you the friendly servers. Why?

No they actually added friendly lobbies to Red dead after it came out due to fan feedback.. 

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:20 PM

No they actually added friendly lobbies to Red dead after it came out due to fan feedback.. 

^lol... Yep. They did.

And its only a matter of time before R* does it to GTA O also.  As in either fix passive or add a friendly free roam.

It makes sense to do so..  So id expect R* come through on this one.

• Pixel S likes this

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• The Yardies
  • Canada

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:29 PM

It's funny how angry people are getting over this. RDR had a great system with the friendly, normal, and hardcore options.
I don't pay GTA to kill people, 3rd person shooters have never felt right to me, and if I could be in a lobby with other people that want to drift, 4x4, find stunt jumps, and basically play the game without having to switch rooms every 10 min because of griefers it would definitely enhance the game experience for me.
It seems like the only people that would loose out are the trolls and griefers because they would'nt be pissing people off by killing them...they'd just be killing each other which would probably get old quick.
  • Pixel S likes this

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:31 PM

No as I have stated earlier in this thread, I only played that first DM required for the tutorial. I don't enjoy death match. 

You say you don't enjoy it, yet you base your entire opinion on PVP game modes based off the the dullest one...?

That makes as much as sense as you being against a friendly free roam.

I say you should actually try out some of the better ones.  You maybe shocked at how awesome some of them are.  Even some of the user created content is pretty good.

So list some of your favorites... I'll try them.

I've always been kinda so what about death match. I grew to loath Halo as it usually boiled down to who got the best weapon first. Though I did like SWAT, but none of my friends did. All the shooter/death match style games grew boring due to the lack of teamwork, especially playing with randoms.

Yeah maybe I'm missing out on the GTAO content. Maybe a TDM would f*cking rock if it were two teams of skilled players that all play together on a regular basis and use real squad tactics. But a lobby full of 16 strangers... I seriously doubt it would entertain me.

I have never liked the objective based games like capture the flag, again I think it was do to players usually running around not knowing what the f*ck they were doing. If I got dropped onto a team of idiots it was frustrating at best. But over all just boring. For me.

If you enjoy it great.

Vooodu
  • Vooodu

WiCkED

• BUSTED!
  • Canada

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:35 PM

It seems like the only people that would loose out are the trolls and griefers because they would'nt be pissing people off by killing them...they'd just be killing each other which would probably get old quick.

Thats exactly the reason why some players play free roam.  To grief and troll.. Id say the vast majority of players do that.

OF course the troll kids would not like this.  Because now everyone in their game is willing and able to pvp and that would damper their daily quota of lulz.  They just want easy kills and to annoy players....Not actual pvp.

• LBxFinalDeath likes this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users