Quantcast

» «
Photo

The Karin Intruder is impossible to find!?!

28 replies to this topic
xJDaRR
  • xJDaRR

TDoT Goons

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:36 AM

Can anyone give me any advice and tips on where to find this car online. Like the location and time of day. I want this car badly. Ive been looking near the area of the ammunation store on the bottom right of the map for a week but no luck. If anyone has seen it or has it and is willing to dupe it for me please respond, thanks.

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:43 AM

if you ps3 go here, some people in there has the karin intruder, http://gtaforums.com...duping/page-150 but if ya xbox then go to the xbox dupe thread.  If ya ps3 and in cheaters i can dupe it for you.

This has only happened once to me, but it was 12pm in game time.  Theres this wharf just past the army base, and opposite is a dirt track and thats where one spawned for me, but only happened once.  Rest of the time jsut other cars spawned.

xIKUE
  • xIKUE

www.youtube.com/user/ikuesdatabase

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:25 AM

I've got about 5.

ChrisV
  • ChrisV

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:58 AM

i found one around grove street at daytime.

but if you can't find it just add me.

psn: chrisvalenteijn

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:37 PM

Gotta try the docks while in my primo then. Do they really spawn more if in Sedan?

Carl the Sloth
  • Carl the Sloth

Sloth

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

I know where they spawn, and would be willing to take the time to find them for people.

PSN: CountachLP400QV

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:47 PM

Gotta try the docks while in my primo then. Do they really spawn more if in Sedan?

I don't know man, so many theories about it, but def a hard bitch to find.

xJDaRR
  • xJDaRR

TDoT Goons

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:01 PM

Is it true that rarer cars are easier to find when you're in a invite only session rather than a public game?

tresshold
  • tresshold

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:19 PM

the docks seems to be a magical place for rare cars, the trick is to drive around in different cars.

Spanker Fish
  • Spanker Fish

sample text

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:00 PM Edited by Spanker Fish, 01 January 2014 - 10:00 PM.

Is it true that rarer cars are easier to find when you're in a invite only session rather than a public game?

Yeah for me it seems that when i'm in a session with multiple players there are less different cars driving around than when i'm in a invite only session alone.

h1r0ll3r
  • h1r0ll3r

Calm and cool with just a hint of psychotic tendencies

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:27 PM

Finally found mine in the dock area. Nice car but there are better sedans out there. I swapped mine out for a Jackal instead. 

Conqwerty
  • Conqwerty

Car Enthusiast

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:45 PM

I found mine outside the pay n spray bythe airport, I was taking a car to be sprayed for Simeon but when i saw the tail light layout of the intruder I knew it was rare so ditched the car and insured the intruder :)

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:24 AM Edited by TeammateAssist, 02 January 2014 - 04:25 AM.

Finally found mine in the dock area. Nice car but there are better sedans out there. I swapped mine out for a Jackal instead. 

Exactly why I want it, and also the reason I have a Primo. Who steals a bad-looking car? Nobody, that's who.

Edit: mobile version just loves to make me reply without content.

xJDaRR
  • xJDaRR

TDoT Goons

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 02 January 2014 - 09:42 PM

I finally found it! I spotted it near grove street in my sultan during the day in a invite only session. Thanks to everyone for the tips. I finally achieved my goal! Now to find the Tailgater....

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:51 AM

I finally found it! I spotted it near grove street in my sultan during the day in a invite only session. Thanks to everyone for the tips. I finally achieved my goal! Now to find the Tailgater....

The 'Gater, huh? Try the beach, the golf club, and anywhere near the High-Priority Vehicle if it's around. I found mine parked next to the High-Priority vehicle. IT's unlocked too. Talk about good luck.

theroc23
  • theroc23

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:03 AM Edited by theroc23, 03 January 2014 - 07:06 AM.

I've never understood the theory of rare cars in GTA-5...but only because I can sincerely and honestly say that NONE of the "rare" cars mentioned in this forum have ever been the least bit rare in my game. The Karin is a perfect example as there have been several times when it was practically the only car on the road.

I'll go as far to say that I pretty much see every car that has ever been mentioned here just about any day I turn the game on.

The Mariachi car is really the only exception.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:14 AM

I've never understood the theory of rare cars in GTA-5...but only because I can sincerely and honestly say that NONE of the "rare" cars mentioned in this forum have ever been the least bit rare in my game. The Karin is a perfect example as there have been several times when it was practically the only car on the road.

I'll go as far to say that I pretty much see every car that has ever been mentioned here just about any day I turn the game on.

I don't think that the Mariachi car is even online. Although.... you always encounter the Asea and Tailgater? Those sedans on the road, man. The tailgater's hard like hell to find and most likely parked and unlocked, and the Asea does not spawn besides that race with Lamar.

xJDaRR
  • xJDaRR

TDoT Goons

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 03 January 2014 - 06:33 PM

I don't think that the Mariachi car is even online. Although.... you always encounter the Asea and Tailgater? Those sedans on the road, man. The tailgater's hard like hell to find and most likely parked and unlocked, and the Asea does not spawn besides that race with Lamar.

The mariachi car is possible to get online ive seen it before. Its on a cliff in the chiliad forest and only spawns at a specific time.

Lafbael
  • Lafbael

Swift

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:24 PM

The mariachi car is possible to get online ive seen it before. Its on a cliff in the chiliad forest and only spawns at a specific time.

It's 19:00 in game time. However, it doesn't spawn instantly you'll have to walk away from the cliff and then come back. It "might" spawn, it took me 2 tries.

Keegeroo
  • Keegeroo

~

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 03 January 2014 - 07:44 PM

If anyone wants a Karin intruder I just found one and modded it, don't care for it enough to put in garage. I'll hold onto it for 15 min maybe. Message my GT: Keegeroo

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:32 AM

It's 19:00 in game time. However, it doesn't spawn instantly you'll have to walk away from the cliff and then come back. It "might" spawn, it took me 2 tries.

Huh. Any map marker? I reckon it's a fast car since it took me a while to take the band out.

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:40 AM

Tailgater, Hearse, Asea, Pony.

If you can find them off the street all within a day, without anyone's help, or SP to MP, I salute you. Since you claim rare car spawns for you all the time..

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:42 AM

Found the Mariachi car. Yeah... No mods. I don't want to die in a Tornado yet again.

SurfaceNoise
  • SurfaceNoise

改性

• Members
  • Antarctica

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:49 AM Edited by SurfaceNoise, 04 January 2014 - 02:49 AM.

I wouldn't classify the mariachi as rare, as it spawns in a place at a specific timing.
Two of the cars I asked from him can never spawn online unless, 1) win Lamars first race.
2) Mod one into MP and drive to cemetery for it to spawn.
Anyway, regarding the intruder, there are two variants for the intruder. One is the old school GTA IV intruder and GTA V new school.
Not much different cosmetically, just a sachet hanging from the rear view mirror. Body work wise I'm not sure.

Asea.

dugCpMG.jpg

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:59 AM

I know the Asea doesn't spawn, what else? Also does the pony and the hearse have mods and where are they?

hotrats773
  • hotrats773

QUIT THE INTERNET! ASK ME HOW!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:40 PM

I got the Mariachi car as well. Not even worth the trip up the mountain unless you want a rusty bucket of crap that can't be modded. What's the point? I'd love to be able to paint it and juice it up with mods but you can't. 

Re: The Karin Intruder. I stole two of them yesterday and ran them both until they exploded. I had no idea of their rarity.

TeammateAssist
  • TeammateAssist

Obey CEO

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 05 January 2014 - 12:39 AM

I got the Mariachi car as well. Not even worth the trip up the mountain unless you want a rusty bucket of crap that can't be modded. What's the point? I'd love to be able to paint it and juice it up with mods but you can't. 

Re: The Karin Intruder. I stole two of them yesterday and ran them both until they exploded. I had no idea of their rarity.

Besides the rarity, Intruders look like a tuner when modded.

Mpirerocks
  • Mpirerocks

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 06:16 AM

Found mine in sandy shores by lsc. Ran into it while searching for a surrano.

gogglesshreds
  • gogglesshreds

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

I just found on the highway driving the double t and happend to get lucky, I was also in a invite only session.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users