Change the storyline?

70 replies to this topic
OGLuke
  • OGLuke

frickie van hardenburgs best buddy friend

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:04 PM

yes charles, yes yes!!!

That rehab center for celebrities should've had some significance, maybe michael would've dropped jimmy off to help kick his addiction to videogames in a mission and while there the epsilonist cult attacks with ak's shouting kifflom!

I really wanted to kill that yoga instructor he screwed michael's wife and their marriage up and made things worse. Epsion must die!!!

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:05 PM

Erase Trevor as a whole and replace him with a more believable less-ripe-for-insane-asylum protagonist.

So you want to erase the best character in the game.. Interesting...
He wasn't suggesting to erase Michael and Franklin just Trevor.
Yeah and Trevor was the best character in the game. MUUUUCH better than Niko.  ;)

You should be a comedian my friend.:)
  • Gta_V_Fan_101 likes this

Gta_V_Fan_101
  • Gta_V_Fan_101

My posts are brought to you by Chuckola Cola Drinks.

• Members
  • Bahrain

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:06 PM

Erase Trevor as a whole and replace him with a more believable less-ripe-for-insane-asylum protagonist.

So you want to erase the best character in the game.. Interesting...
He wasn't suggesting to erase Michael and Franklin just Trevor.
Yeah and Trevor was the best character in the game. MUUUUCH better than Niko.  ;)

You should be a comedian my friend. :)

I am, I work at the Split Sides comedy club in LC. I once saw Niko there too along with his friend Packie.  :pp

• Miamivicecity likes this

Charles Phipps
  • Charles Phipps

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 16 January 2014 - 02:07 PM

I have a sneaking suspicion Trevor is partially a parody of the Boss from Saints Row, too.

A sort of "take that" at wacky GTA-style protagonists.

"He's a funny psychopath--this is what that guy would REALLY be like.":

Brandonn96
  • Brandonn96

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:08 AM

Better Heists with more player choice.
An actual main antagonist
FIB involvement kept way lower than it already is

A main goal from start to finish as opposed to only figuring out they want to rob the Union Depository near the end 

Charles Phipps
  • Charles Phipps

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 08:09 AM

A main goal from start to finish as opposed to only figuring out they want to rob the Union Depository near the end 

Who would you make the main antagonist?

Brandonn96
  • Brandonn96

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2014 - 11:41 AM

Who would you make the main antagonist?

Maybe Madrazo , they hyped him up to be this really hard and powerful guy then pussyfied him in like 20 minutes of knowing him

• EM_JAY_86 likes this

Official General
  • Official General

You gotta always carry heat in these Vice City streets

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:01 PM Edited by Official General, 17 January 2014 - 03:00 PM.

* Remove Trevor and replace him with a protagonist in his late 20s and of Hispanic (Mexican) descent. 

* Make Trevor an important NPC or another antagonist instead. 

* Make Franklin have a much more prominent role, featuring more of Lamar, gangbangin' and the hood. 

* Hispanic street gangs like the Vagos to have much more involvement, big connection between them and Mexican drug cartels.

* Martin Madrazo is a much more fearsome, vicious Mexican drug cartel boss and main antagonist.

* Make the FIB, IAA, and Merryweather a much smaller part of the story. 

* A corrupt cop storyline that directly ties in with crime groups, like the real-life RAMPART, corrupt LAPD stuff.

* The main focus on criminal groups like Mexican drug cartels, Black and Hispanic street gangs, Outlaw Bikers, Armenian Mob,Triads, Russians, etc - not law enforcement/government.  

* More focus on the drug trade, gang wars, high-level political corruption, human trafficking and other organized crime activity. 

* Remove heists as the dominant theme, but still make them significant, reduce it from 6 major heists to around 3. 

* (If possible) Add San Fierro and Las Venturas to the map, and extend the story to these places. 

Brandonn96
  • Brandonn96

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 17 January 2014 - 12:12 PM

* Remove Trevor and replace him with a protagonist in his late 20s and of Hispanic (Mexican) descent. 

* Make Trevor an important NPC or antagonist instead. 

* Make Franklin have a much more prominent role, featuring more of Lamar, gangbangin' and the hood. 

* Hispanic street gangs like the Vagos to have much more involvement, big connection between them and Mexican drug cartels.

* Martin Madrazo is a much more fearsome Mexican drug cartel boss.

* A corrupt cop storyline that directly ties in with crime groups, like the real-life RAMPART, corrupt LAPD stuff.

* The main focus on criminal groups like Mexican drug cartels, Black and Hispanic street gangs, Outlaw Bikers, Armenian Mob,Triads, Russians, etc - not law enforcement/government.  

* More focus on the drug trade, gang wars, high-level political corruption, human trafficking and other organized crime activity. 

* Remove heists as the dominant theme, but still make them significant, reduce it from 6 major heists to around 3. 

* (If possible) Add San Fierro and Las Venturas to the map, and extend the story to these places. 

I really liked playing as Trevor but I do think he would've made an amazing antagonist

Charles Phipps
  • Charles Phipps

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 17 January 2014 - 03:12 PM

* Make Trevor an important NPC or another antagonist instead. 

* Martin Madrazo is a much more fearsome, vicious Mexican drug cartel boss and main antagonist.

Eh, that sounds like San Andreas 2.0.

EM_JAY_86
  • EM_JAY_86

Rat

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 13 April 2014 - 11:11 PM

Not have Madrazo forgive and forget after the Trevor incident. It made it really hard to take him seriously as a powerful Mexican mobster.

Have Franklin kill Stretch himself earlier in the game, and introduce a Hispanic (or Armenian) gangster as Franklin's main antagonist.

Make Weston more detestable, he was an annoying prick but really wasn't worthy of being the final nemesis. Although I see what they were getting at with the 'money people having too much influence over political and international affairs' issue.

Give Michael more Vinewood/Hollywood type missions were he has run ins with the users and abusers (even tho u could argue he's one of them) of the movie industry.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users