Congrats Johan, welcome to the OGA!
  • Johan likes this

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

Don't worry 'bout a motherf*ckin' thang

• The Yardies
  • Unknown
  • Most Knowledgeable [Sports] 2013

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:03 PM Edited by Tommy., 07 April 2014 - 08:08 PM.

Aye welcome Johan. A much deserved promotion ;)

Also good work Secura!

• Johan likes this

Johnny Playert
  • Johnny Playert

"There's a bitch... AndyGAGNAKATEKS"

• The Yardies
  • Netherlands
  • Best Snapmatic [Character] 2013

Posted 07 April 2014 - 08:31 PM Edited by Johnny Playert, 07 April 2014 - 09:08 PM.

Yeah welcome aboard Johan! You really seem to be a cool guy. Now don't mess up or a certain greasy person will step up to the plate i reckon. :lol:

sh*t... i need to sleep. I got 3 brutal 14 hour work days coming up, 7AM to 9PM overtime.

Also did stunt jumps, under the bridge and knife flights today and yesterday, NOT BAD. Now sleeeeeeep.

• Dnero and Johan like this

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:59 AM

That's exam 2 done, one more left tomorrow, hopefully i pass'd it.

Hopefully afterwards i find the time to go hunting further SP collectibles, and capture creator will be out this week too, so for the weekend, we could do some playlist of 16 custom captures(or less, but longer, assuming R* lets us make more then 10 min ones)

Dnero
  • Dnero

BLΛNKFΛCΞ

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 08 April 2014 - 10:32 AM Edited by Dnero, 08 April 2014 - 03:04 PM.

new 1.12 update's live wueee

what does it do lol

here we go:

Top Changes

A new Lester ability has been added. Players will now be able to call Lester to have him tell his Cop buddies to turn a blind eye to any crime you may or may not be committing for a short period of time.
Players are now awarded more cash when completing Parachute, Races, Deathmatches and LTS jobs with less than 4 players.
Every time a player likes or dislikes content they will receive 50 RP.
Fixed an issue where players who had upgraded Personal Vehicles prior to 1.10 were only able to sell them for $10,000.
Fixed an issue where players lost the Gusenberg Sweeper despite having purchased it during the Valentine’s Event.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to use the Creator in a Free Roam session and spawn in objects or vehicles.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to use weapons within their apartment and garage to kill other players.
Vote screens now progress when a Job has received a majority vote.
Fixed an issue where players could be unable to reclaim their Personal Vehicles from the impound lot after being destroyed.
Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to receive hangs and long load times after completing several activities.
Fixed an issue where players were able to render themselves and the car they were driving invisible to grief other players.
All Changes

"Sudden Death" (next point wins) and "All Points" (all packages need to be collected) options have been added to Capture Jobs to prevent matches ending in draws.
Players can now view the Map in Deathmatch, Survival, LTS, and Capture lobbies. This also displays the weapon / health pickup locations that exist within each individual Job.
Clarified "Rank" in the Job description, which now reads as "Opens at Rank".
Fixed an issue where losing players in Capture Jobs were not awarded Cash.
Fixed an issue where if the player chose to skip the tutorial, there was sometimes a delay before the clothes shops opened.
Fixed an issue where players would occasionally appear to one another in the Elevator if they transitioned into an Apartment at the same time.
Fixed multiple exploits where players could duplicate vehicles.
Fixed an issue where vehicles could appear in multiple garage instances causing collision issues and explosions.
Players will now be removed from their vehicles if they choose to replace it via the Internet whilst they are in their garage. This will fix an issue where vehicles could be ordered but never arrive.
Fixed an issue where players could occasionally be given the incorrect amount of RP for beating Race World Records.
Fixed an issue where the Buzzard Gunner overlay would occasionally appear on Next Job Voting Screens.
Fixed multiple exploits where players were able to move a variety of non-allowed vehicles into Online.
If a Job has a Cash or RP multiplier attached to it (this occurs on event weekends), this will show up on the Next Job Voting Screen.
Fixed an issue where a player in a Race would occasionally get ticker feed messages saying they had overtaken another player when they had not.
Fixed an issue where Quick Join would occasionally not work properly when attempting to join a Contact Mission.
Fixed a grammatical issue with the Sanchez motorbikes on the vehicle selection screen.
Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to have their Strength stat reset.
Fixed an issue where Armoured Trucks could continually spawn.
Fixed an exploit where the player can gain RP for dying with a wanted level while in the army base / prison while on Missions.
Fixed an issue where purchasing ammo for a dropped weapon could occasionally allow it to be saved to the player’s character.
Fixed an exploit where players could duplicate their Personal Vehicles by blocking the entrance to their garage.
Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to get stuck after using Quick Save whilst in the impound lot.
Fixed an issue where cash was occasionally being paid out incorrectly after Races.
Fixed an issue where it was possible for a player to receive the incorrect RP after completing a Contact Mission.
Fixed an issue where if a player drank Whisky in their apartment until they passed out, this could cause a clone to appear who would then attack them.
A new feed has been added for during transitions into and out of GTA Online sessions and Jobs. These show how many Jobs a player has played of each type, as well as how many Missions from each Contact the player has played out of those available to them at their Rank.
Fixed an issue where incorrect error messages could show when attempting to join a GTA Online session.
Fixed an issue where non-player characters could spawn into player apartments.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to steal one another’s vehicles.
Fixed an issue with the Grotti logo used in vehicle descriptions in garages.
Fixed an issue where it was possible for players to become stuck after the tutorial Mission cutscene completing.
Fixed an issue where players could lose vehicles by having them delivered to a garage without actually owning a garage.
Fixed an issue where personal vehicles had to be claimed on Insurance despite not being destroyed.
Fixed an issue where the dialogue box for Mors Mutual Insurance would only show up very briefly.
Fixed an issue where the cost of reclaiming the Rat Loader could change depending on how many vehicles there were in the reclaim list.
Fixed an issue where a player could occasionally crash when entering a Job corona.
Fixed an issue where Rockstar Verified Jobs could display incorrect information on the Social Club website.
Fixed an issue where players were unable to Save or Publish created content if the Microsoft Points symbol was used in the description.
Fixed an issue where players could change positions very quickly when passing through Checkpoints in Races.
Fixed an issue where the ticker feed would show that a player has moved into first place in Races when they were already in first place.
Team Balancing will be on permanently and by default for all Capture Jobs.
Fixed an issue where a player could become stuck viewing an Apartment when trying to buzz a remote player into their garage.
Fixed an issue where the Next Job Voting Screen became corrupted and was missing descriptive text.
Fixed an issue where Personal Vehicles could lose Insurance if their garage slot was changed.
Fixed an issue where it was possible to become stuck on a black screen after signing out of a PSN Profile whilst in the Creator.
Fixed an issue where it was possible to time out when accepting an invite to a friend’s Online session whilst in the Creator.
Fixed an issue where it was possible to use the phone when testing jobs in the Creator.
Corrected an issue where it was possible to gain Awards and RP after blowing up vehicles in the test mode of the Creator.
Fixed an issue where players could occasionally not respawn correctly if they were killed in a boat.
Fixed an issue where the player character model could show in the Creator in the top-down sky view.
Fixed an exploit where players had the ability to reclaim an uninsured Personal Vehicle via Mors Mutual Insurance.
Fixed an issue where vehicles could spawn in random locations under bridges if initially placed on bridges.
Fixed an issue where the Character Creator would not be able to create new Characters after being turned off when deleting a character.
Fixed an exploit where players were able to disable Bounties placed on them.
Fixed an issue where it was possible to lose all player control after speed-scrolling through menus.
Fixed an issue where it was occasionally possible for enemies to spawn inside locked buildings during gang attacks.
Fixed an issue where players could be unable to make any phone calls during Contact Missions.
Fixed an issue where button prompts could occasionally show up during the Online intro cutscene from non-related events.
Fixed an issue where the Whisky bottle in an Apartment could become invisible to other players after drinking from it.
Fixed an issue where players could become stuck on a black screen / permanent loading screen when joining GTA Online with a fresh character after installing the Business Pack.
Fixed an issue where players could load back into Online with invisible arms and feet and an entirely new outfit after updating the game.
Fixed an issue where signing out of the Creator could hang the game.
Fixed an issue where activity prompts such as drinking wine could show to players invited to Apartments but these prompts could not be followed.
Fixed an issue where the player would no longer receive contact missions from Trevor after the player joined a Job and then returned to Online.
Fixed an issue where players were receiving too much RP after Races.
Fixed an issue in Rally Races where it was occasionally possible for players to receive ticker feed messages and RP rewards for overtaking when no overtaking had occurred.
Fixed an issue where players could be taken to the wrong session or job after the Next Job Voting Screen.
Fixed an issue where the quick restart option on the Test option for the Creator would just take the player back to the Creator, rather than restarting the Test Job.
Fixed an issue where players could receive messages that they had not yet unlocked some Missions despite them being available in the Start menu.
Fixed an issue where the incorrect screen could show after completing a job created in the Creator.
Fixed an issue where the incorrect Job type could show up in the phone invite and ticker message when received.
Story Mode Changes

Fixed an issue where players could fail the "Monkey Business" Mission by dropping a Mission objective.

The Green Manalishi
  • The Green Manalishi

With the Two Pronged Crown...

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 08 April 2014 - 12:14 PM

• dice likes this

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

Killed by drones.

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2015
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 08 April 2014 - 03:53 PM Edited by Mokrie Dela, 08 April 2014 - 04:15 PM.

So how many of those changes are for SP. Franklin's wine glitch? I bet not.

Edit: it appears they have!

Too much focus on online. It makes me sad. Add heists so I can play it for five minutes more before getting bored, or go home.

I got 3 brutal 14 hour work days coming up, 7AM to 9PM overtime.

f*ck that.

Johan is full Y? What is this sh*t.
Spoiler
  • Johan likes this

Brown Sugar
  • Brown Sugar

turnt up

• Members
  • Ethiopia

Posted 08 April 2014 - 06:16 PM Edited by Kuruma., 08 April 2014 - 06:16 PM.

New favourite radio station in GTA:

Page 1297 aka JAH

• Johnny Playert likes this

BnB
  • BnB

return 0;

• The Yardies
  • Saint-Vincent-and-the-Grenadines

Posted 08 April 2014 - 07:51 PM

Welcome Johan

• Johan likes this

Johnny Playert
  • Johnny Playert

• The Yardies
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:39 PM Edited by Johnny Playert, 08 April 2014 - 08:41 PM.

God damn lucky Chelski

Hope they face Bayern in half final and get trainwrecked.

I don't dislike Chelsea but this was kinda cheap. I preffered it'd go to PSG tbh.

Tomorrow epic clashes too. 1-1 both games, Barca's prolly sh*tting atm.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:41 PM

Bayern? Mate we're going through.

• AndyGanteks, Nlwt and Punisher. like this

Nlwt
  • Nlwt

• The Yardies
  • Lesotho

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:49 PM

Radio Del Mundo will remain my favourite all time GTA radio station.

Johnny Playert
  • Johnny Playert

• The Yardies
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 April 2014 - 08:50 PM Edited by Johnny Playert, 08 April 2014 - 08:50 PM.

Ok i wouldn't like Man U losing, but m8, Bayern away is not even close to a cakewalk.

The Green Manalishi
  • The Green Manalishi

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 09 April 2014 - 01:08 AM

Ok i wouldn't like Man U losing, but m8, Bayern away is not even close to a cakewalk.

Also Bayern got an away goal. They can just park the bus in front of goal and wait, but I doubt it.

Dnero
  • Dnero

BLΛNKFΛCΞ

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:58 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Andy ban Tommy pls

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 09 April 2014 - 06:25 AM Edited by Tommy., 09 April 2014 - 06:43 AM.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Andy ban Tommy pls

The bet didn't stand. You said said f*ck it and quit.

R.I.P Ultimate Warrior :(

Rewas
  • Rewas

To Derp or not to Derp....

• The Yardies
  • Lithuania
  • April Fools Winner 2015
    3rd Best Poster [Gen Chat] 2014
    Best Snapmatic [Scenery] 2013

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:27 AM

Say hi to AJ for me, Tommy.

Dnero
  • Dnero

BLΛNKFΛCΞ

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:48 AM

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Andy ban Tommy pls

The bet didn't stand. You said said f*ck it and quit.

The uhh... internet died on me... and uh keyboard was messing up... so uhh..

Bet still stands, andy ban him pls

Mokrie Dela
  • Mokrie Dela

Killed by drones.

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Most Talented Writer 2015
    Most Talented Writer 2014
    Most Talented Writer 2013
    Best Story/Poem 2013 "The Storm"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2011 "Justice in Flames"
    Story/Poem of the Year 2010 "City of Lies"

Posted 09 April 2014 - 10:52 AM

Radio Del Mundo will remain my favourite all time GTA radio station.

V rock or Flash for me from VC, maybe Radio X from SA.

Tbh any radio station from VC or SA had great music - throughout. Even f*cking playback FM (i do not like rap) I liked. I tried to listen to the rap in V but... no.

It's all about the Critical Beatdown.

And Max Romeo on Kjah west. Put them together and you get.....?

Finite
  • Finite

Lazarus

• Members
  • None
  • Discussion Award [Gaming]
    Literary Prowess [General Chat]

Posted 09 April 2014 - 02:58 PM Edited by Secura, 09 April 2014 - 02:58 PM.

Fuck I miss Dole :/

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:14 PM

Fuck I miss Dole :/

You must be the only one then.

Finite
  • Finite

Lazarus

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 03:58 PM

I enjoyed his insanity.

Tommy.
  • Tommy.

• The Yardies
  • Unknown

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:00 PM

I was joking anyway. Bob Dole is my cousin innit!

Dnero
  • Dnero

BLΛNKFΛCΞ

• The Yardies
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 04:28 PM

gHhK7sgh.jpg

lel UFO with flamethrower, much want

• AndyGanteks and Finite like this

Finite
  • Finite

Lazarus

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:45 PM

Anyone up for some GTAO tonight? I've got some free time to kill.

• AndyGanteks likes this

AndyGanteks
  • AndyGanteks

• The Yardies
  • Jamaica
  • Most Valuable Player 2014
    Contribution Award [Sports]
    Most Skilled Player 2013
    Best Event 2013 "GTAF Gang League 2013"
    Most Valuable Player 2012
    Best Contributor [Multiplayer] 2012
    Most Valuable Player 2011
    Winner of World Cup 2010 Prediction League
    Best Event 2010 "GTAF Gang League 2010"
    Most Valuable Player 2010
    Best Team Player 2010

Posted 09 April 2014 - 05:49 PM

I might be able to, last exam was finished today midday, im gonna dinner and relax a bit now, so around 22ish UK i should be able!

The Green Manalishi
  • The Green Manalishi

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 09 April 2014 - 08:24 PM

Come on United you can do it!!!

Finite
  • Finite

Lazarus

• Members
  • None

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:13 PM Edited by Secura, 09 April 2014 - 09:13 PM.

Nah, they can't.

Anyway, who's up for GTA:O tonight? Other than Andy of course.

• The Green Manalishi likes this

dice
  • dice

Always rolling

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Best Server SAMP 2009

Posted 09 April 2014 - 09:45 PM

ARFEEEEEES HAPPEH BIRTHDUUUY

HeartCake_opt.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users