Photo

Past month has been the best gta online experience. Honest

51 replies to this topic
Strike-Eagle_1
  • Strike-Eagle_1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:03 AM

I played legitimately up to all the money sharing days, it was fun and all but it forced me to be a stingy bastard when buying ammo and other little things. But now! It's so much more fun with money. After hearing about rock stars plans to take that money away, it seriously pissed me off. Previously they stated that they couldn't do anything about it. I wish they would just fix the source of the modders and god moders and leave it be. Playing gta online with no worry of petty money is the way it should be. There has to be others like me?
  • hesselgren, sportbikepilot369, PancakePoon and 3 others like this

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:13 AM

This a gane would be a lot more fun if money was unlimit. People disagree a me but I know some people also will agree.

SmokeDat
  • SmokeDat

I want a 'Minaj' w/ Nicki & Iggy

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:14 AM

Petty money? Go back to pokemon tween.

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

member QotD

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:17 AM

I love having billions and not having to grind. Just stalk free roam looking for trouble with all the weapons, never having to be stingy with my bullets. Bliss.

• tonicmix likes this

JonesyRogers
  • JonesyRogers

DonnyZingFarka

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:18 AM

To be honest with you, having millions of dollars is hella fun

And honestly, I don't blame these people for doing these ridiculous money glitches (in a way). Earning money in GTA online is a chore in itself so no wonder these people have resorted to this..

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:18 AM

I work so much already make a real Money! This just a gane bro... I just want to play it!

You are sucker to rockstars you know, they are like a dictator! Oh my gad
  • Shmiqq likes this

Strike-Eagle_1
  • Strike-Eagle_1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:21 AM

I'm not understanding your reference, but my use of the word petty has nothing to do with Pokemon.
  • Shmiqq and Wheeling and Dealing like this

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:21 AM

There has to be others like me?

a few, there'll be a lot less when they rage quit over having the cash taken back, as they've 'threatened'.

MeGusta90
  • MeGusta90

I want a cool image under this sentence

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:22 AM Edited by MeGusta90, 01 January 2014 - 02:22 AM.

I work so much already make a real Money! This just a gane bro... I just want to play it!

You are sucker to rockstars you know, they are like a dictator! Oh my gad

gane

GAEN

GAEM

!GAME!

• N0LA DEL3TE likes this

Strike-Eagle_1
  • Strike-Eagle_1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:25 AM

I'd only stop playing if they touch my assets. My cars are there to stay along with my Pegasus vehicles and apartment.

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:28 AM

Want to know what kept me out of free roam.  Not the fear of being pawned as some will put it.

Here is a few pointers why I stay away from free roam

1: First it was the tow truck (god knows when you were gonna freeze, think the tow truck is almost dead)

2: Other modded cars, and I now believe a RPG can now cause you to freeze.

3: I just like duping so shoot me I don't care but thats what I enjoy doing.

ANd then you had the bloody demi god's so I just do invite or solo stuff.  And they take my money good for them have it back a minute later.

Mart1001
  • Mart1001

Peon

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:36 AM

PleaseNot-this-thread-again.jpg

Ibareny
  • Ibareny

Street Tuner

• Members
  • Cuba

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:38 AM Edited by Ibareny, 01 January 2014 - 02:39 AM.

If they don't remove all the modded money and the items you bought with it.. I can't see how anyone is gonna keep playing. I swear to god I can't do it anymore I can't f*cking take on all these tank whores. Literally every damn lobby was full of kids under level 70 with tanks..

No more please.

Look guys, if you think making money in this game is hard or grinding or a chore.. Than this game is not for you and just move on and don't ruin it for the rest of us.. I want to be able to brag about what I got with legit methods.. Not with kids running around gifting dirty money.

Just leave. Do us both a favor.

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:40 AM

Been the worst for me. Godmode in deathmatches, user-created deathmatches that don't specify that it's melee only, user-created deathmatches that the owner hosts, hides a tank and makes you spawn in one place so he can spawn kill you over and over. The list goes on.

Strike-Eagle_1
  • Strike-Eagle_1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:16 AM

f*ck that noise, why would I waste time making digital money? You grinders are something
  • Austenious and tonicmix like this

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

I thought I would only need this meme for a few weeks...or so

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:21 AM Edited by saintsrow, 01 January 2014 - 03:23 AM.

The past couple of weeks in GTA0 has been quite exciting!   I had a lot of fun.  :^: Previously I always did solo races to grindingly level up, but when the free money started flowing, I began staying in random freeroam sessions that I was dropped into, just to watch the craziness, the billion dollar bounties, and to get my share of the filthy lucre.  I eventually stayed in passive mode and just watched the idiotic tank wars and the dipsh*ts trying to kill me, hoping I might be transitioning out of passive mode so they could get a free cheap cowardly kill.  And the forum was so exciting, too!  Now it's all over but the shouting, which is fading fast. 

Now that it's over, mostly what is left in GTA0 are scattered collections of individual white dots cruising for the occasional opportunistic kill, and of course tank wankers in about 30% of the lobbies, but it's just not as exciting now.  :cry: Pretty much, if I cruise around in freeroam now, going from one race location to another to continue my quest to level up, its a pretty sure thing that in my journeys, some white dot single digit rank will follow me, come up to me while I am stopped and using my phone or walking to the racing circle, we will stand there and look at each other for about 2 seconds, and then he will kill me and take my car.  That's it, that's the sum total of what GTA0 is. 

And since I always get killed in GTA0, and I don't do too well at revenge kills, my K/D is about 0.25, so when all the tough guys on this forum come here and complain about god mode, I just LOL and think to myself, how does if feel to be on the other end of the equation, assholes?  :lol: :^:

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:21 AM

f*ck that noise, why would I waste time making digital money? You grinders are something

is GTAO the only game you've played? most that involve 'money' require you to 'earn' more of it

Strike-Eagle_1
  • Strike-Eagle_1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:25 AM

is GTAO the only game you've played? most that involve 'money' require you to 'earn' more of it
But not only to have it disappear after buying a paint job.

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:27 AM

Is this only GTA u ever play? We are used to have cheats and umlimit everything. That is what make a this gane fun
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY likes this

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:31 AM

Is this only GTA u ever play? We are used to have cheats and umlimit everything. That is what make a this gane fun

In story mode maybe. Any official GTA game that has multi-player has no cheats.

If you like cheating, stick to Single Player.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:31 AM Edited by rlr149, 01 January 2014 - 03:44 AM.

But not only to have it disappear after buying a paint job.

have you ever bought anything before? it's an exchange of 'money' for a product or service.

no, played them all, never played an online game that allowed some players to cheat though........... why do you think this online game would be any different? 

Strike-Eagle_1
  • Strike-Eagle_1

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:00 AM

Yes I have bought things before, in fact. But have you payed 25,000 dollars for paint?

GankThis110
  • GankThis110

Soldier

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:34 AM

I played legitimately up to all the money sharing days, it was fun and all but it forced me to be a stingy bastard when buying ammo and other little things. But now! It's so much more fun with money. After hearing about rock stars plans to take that money away, it seriously pissed me off. Previously they stated that they couldn't do anything about it. I wish they would just fix the source of the modders and god moders and leave it be. Playing gta online with no worry of petty money is the way it should be. There has to be others like me?

I feel ya. Its brought new life for me in this game.

If they don't remove all the modded money and the items you bought with it..

If they do remove all items then the population is going to plummet. They want to remove tanks? Fine. I almost never touch em, but don't f*ck with my garage.

And stuff your "bragging rights"

This isn't an MMO.

NDE108
  • NDE108

Real Talk

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:43 AM

Been the worst for me. Godmode in deathmatches, user-created deathmatches that don't specify that it's melee only, user-created deathmatches that the owner hosts, hides a tank and makes you spawn in one place so he can spawn kill you over and over. The list goes on.

Those melee only matches were horrible!  The hit detection is awful and the controls are so clunky. 

thatcrazypenguin
  • thatcrazypenguin

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:32 PM Edited by thatcrazypenguin, 01 January 2014 - 12:44 PM.

Id totally aggree with you, since I got sent a buttload of money its refreshing to be able to play and cause chaos and destruction without worrying about cost, I enjoy the game a lot more then I used to, if I want a challenge ill play a different game, gta for me now feels more like a more polished and larger gta 4 multiplayer-pure carnage without worrying about silly sh*t like how much money you have and thats exactly the kind of game I want

Rockstar made a mistake `overmaking` this game if you ask me, noone plays a gta game as a timesink kind of game like wow or something grinding money and xp like a f*ckin mmo, they play gta to cause carnage, destruction and have fun doing so,

And now thanks to the hackers I can finally do that. :)

The best thing to happen to this game would be the money system is ripped up rockstar give everybody access to every veicle in game fully customizable everyone and just let us let rip on the open world and each other.

If I wanted to worry about `ranking` and `earning` im a pc gamer as well , a wow player and a battlefield player I get more then enough of that with them......gta I just want to logon and cause mayhem for a bit of fun, and im sure many are the same.

go back to basics rockstar and itll be win win.

SkunkonToast
  • SkunkonToast

permastoned

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:45 PM

I think the best solution would be to make godmode compulsory for all players. This way all the guys that are scared of their little bunch of pixels getting killed don't have to worry and those who just want to play legit won't be getting killed by those who want to cheat.
Damn im like Henry Kissinger eh. Bring on the Nobel prize for peace

moostered
  • moostered

Homeboy

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:55 PM

The worst month for me.People who start yelling and cursing at rockstar for saying they're taking the money away (which if they can,is the right thing to do)are as*holes.You just don't have any argument.If you want to "f*ck sh*t up" with your millions then play singleplayer.Just because a small number of people want to keep the money (who are mostly a-holes who don't deserve an opinion) doesn't mean rockstar should let everyone keep it.You guys just don't have any argument.

trunkster
  • trunkster

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:05 PM

I still try and play legit as much as possible. I have my free car and a bike. I also have 2 helicopters and the duster. That's it. I don't even have the fancy pad in the city as I am the proud owner of a lovely 2 car garage out in the sticks. Do I still have fun? Oh yes. Sure it can be a pain to be killed by tanks over and over again, or try and shoot someone before realising that they are on God mode but the joy of racing, hunting down little red dots, sniping the Police from a roof top before a quick parachute getaway or just a simple cruise on my bike listening to Rebel Radio far out weights the negatives. The money? All 2 odd billion of it? I have no need for any of it. Take it back. If I need some I'll earn it or buy it.

rlr149
  • rlr149

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:12 PM

Yes I have bought things before, in fact. But have you payed 25,000 dollars for paint?

so you want realistic pricing?

how much does it cost to airlift a tank?

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:37 PM

It's been garbage.

You have people who play legit, have plenty of time on their hands, and don't mind starting from the dirt and clawing their way up. I'm one of these people.

Then you have people who either A: Don't have a whole lot of time due to work and IRL issues, so they'd like to get the best content as quickly as possible, which is understandable

And B: People who are impatient, lazy, sh!t-tastic at the game who probably should be playing Super Mario Bros, get raped in Freemode so they spend the majority of their time in a tank and make threads to brag about it here, and want all the best stuff with as little work for it as possible.

The lazy impatient little nerds screwed up the game. Instead of playing the game and finding a groove, they exploited glitch after glitch until this DNS crap went popular and most everyone started turning into Arnold Schwarzenegger chasing after John and Sarah Connor. I didn't have a problem with trolls, griefers, whatever you want to call them; the internet tough guys who ride up on you and spray up your car with an AP pistol, fly up on you in a buzzard, and generally kill you for no reason. I dealt with them. I even found a way to deal with tanks when everybody started buying them. But this god mode crap killed the game for me, for a while at least.

Add that onto the fact that some nerd dropped 51 million on me. Sure, it was nice to see all of those numbers, and I was able to buy a helicopter, a plane and 2 boats, but i'd already earned 168 levels myself. I'd already earned all the guns, 10 cars, 8 of which were fully modified, and at the time the money was given to me I had the money to modify #9. So now I have 49 million and nothing to do. What sense does it make to rob stores and hit the armored truck now?

I made a second character and pulled all that money from the account, making my main broke again (after trying the "Put it on your 2nd character and delete it" thing, but that didn't work.) Being a millionare was cool for all of about 5 minutes. GTA for me is about climbing the criminal ladder; I like the struggle. I like having nothing and having to go out in the streets to find it. Now that the Terminators are being dealt with and I no longer have all that money on me, it's beginning to get fun again. If the nerds chill out long enough to let R* finish some new content instead of constantly fixing and patching damage done by these nerds, I might become addicted again. Personally I hope they take all that money away; I never asked for it, never wanted it.

It was a sh!t month, but now it's a new year. Anything could happen.

• lol232, Magick, Mart1001 and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users