Photo

Bravado Banshee

104 replies to this topic
Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:41 AM

Since everyone's starting to post pics of their Banshees, I might as well post my pretty rave girl:

0_0.jpg

She even has her own theme song:

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 January 2014 - 10:47 AM

Since everyone's starting to post pics of their Banshees, I might as well post my pretty rave girl:

Reminds me more of this song:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jQYQTFudrqc

Giantsgiants
  • Giantsgiants

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 05 January 2014 - 11:04 AM

Reminds me more of this song:

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=jQYQTFudrqc

I chose the song Pretty Rave Girl because whenever I heard it, I kept thinking of the Banshee (not really sure why). That's why I gave her a raver look and call her my pretty rave girl.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:12 PM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 07 January 2014 - 02:13 PM.

I'm thinking of storing a 2th banshee in my garage, a convertible.. maybe with a new paintjob and all that.

PerceusSOZ
  • PerceusSOZ

MODified M.I.A.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 07 January 2014 - 02:22 PM

Yeah it's random.

Sucks to get a roofless one because you die easier during missions  :lol:

roofless Banshee looks so much better, though...

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Ghetto Star

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:40 AM

Yeah it's random.

LMAO, i have worst of luck today, i've bough all possible collors of the banshee, and all only came in hard-top 'Already got a hard-top'

Just a few more tries i guess.

G37
  • G37

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 08:50 PM

Yeah it's random.

LMAO, i have worst of luck today, i've bough all possible collors of the banshee, and all only came in hard-top 'Already got a hard-top'

Just a few more tries i guess.

This game almost has a 6th sense knowing you're trying to do something and throwing up a big sign "DENIED". When you're not proactively looking for something - BAM it pops out. It's pretty annoying lol.

• Ninja_Gear likes this

virmonk
  • virmonk

Rat

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:25 PM

I had a banshee in blue with white stripe. No spoiler or custom tires. Looked great but I decided to go for the hennessey viper venom look. Car sticks to the road a lot more, not sure if its the custom tires, spoiler, or both. Anyways I really like the car. Its fun to drive and pretty fast.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 09:35 PM

Everything about the car is good except it's speed. 

G37
  • G37

Homie

• Members

Posted 08 January 2014 - 11:37 PM

I had a banshee in blue with white stripe. No spoiler or custom tires. Looked great but I decided to go for the hennessey viper venom look. Car sticks to the road a lot more, not sure if its the custom tires, spoiler, or both. Anyways I really like the car. Its fun to drive and pretty fast.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Quite like that color scheme and wheels, would look solid inverted as well.

KainThePunisher
  • KainThePunisher

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:10 AM

I painted my banshee blue and white because for someone reason, that's the color I think of when I think of the banshee in gta 3. I drive muscle cars which I feel like float/glide when you go into turns but with the banshee, it's more stiff/precise which is how I'd describe it. As a previous poster said, I like its sleep profile for slipping in and out of traffic and in my opinion, the turning is more precise if you control the throttle more so then handbrake. But, as I said, I drive the muscle cars more often

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 08:00 AM

Only car in the game other than adder and the mercenary canis that I feel uses its secondary colour very well the stripe in middle really allows you to have pretty awesome colour combinations. I agree it has average handling but I still have it in my garage mainly for its aesthetic and also it was my first sports car that I drove around everywhere in GTA3 (stole it in first island from that car dealer showroom one of my favourite gta moments in the game)
  • Ninja_Gear likes this

G37
  • G37

Homie

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:24 AM

Sabre and Dominator do it well also IMO.

This car, as well as the Sultan are my two nostalgia pieces from previous games that needed a spot. Do wish the Turismo was in GTA 5, probably my favorite car from 4.

The Banshee has always been one I liked from where I first started in GTA 3.

babyxenomorph
  • babyxenomorph

Rat

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 09:27 AM

It is my number one free roam car. Love it to pieces. Not the best race car at first but once you learn how to tame it you can take it out for races with a lot of straights. On bends tracks though it can't keep up handling wise with the likes of the Feltzer. But free roam? It's fast, looks great, sounds great, it ticks all the boxes. Probably my favourite car

Cole McGrath
  • Cole McGrath

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:38 PM

Ah well, nothing special here:

Spoiler

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users