Photo

Bravado Banshee

137 replies to this topic
AnimusMalice
  • AnimusMalice

Kingpin

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:58 PM

As odd as it sounds I use a Bravado Banshee with off-road wheels and no suspension mods and it works wonderful in missions; my daily driver. It grips concrete quite solid even with off-road tires and the speed is more than okay for pretty much any situation, and the Banshee is a monster off-road. Thing will literally jump from mountain to mountain if you drive right. 

Edwin
  • Edwin

Ready to race?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:11 PM

I have one on my guy character in gray/blue stripe which I sometimes swich to red/white stripe or black/white stripe.

It was my 2nd buy after the Cheetah :)

Papi Chulo
  • Papi Chulo

Honeys & Money

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:18 PM

Luv my red/gray banshee. Most underrated sports car in game.

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:53 PM

0_0.jpg

PERFECT DRIFT CAR IMO

• BuyMeTheMoon and takis6666 like this

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:28 PM

I want it in real life

Rockstar+games+2013+GTA+Bravado+Banshee_

Quite nice, I've seen a lot of vehicles like this. Good taste, great veracity to the in-game counterpart. 

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:34 PM

mine:

0_0.jpg

Luvie
  • Luvie

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:21 PM

I just picked one up today, and I am impressed. Fully modded it really handles great, really hugs the road with the high end custom tires. Maybe its the way I drive, but I felt it handled better then the Coquette.

Like other people, I ordered the blue color for a hard top.

BTW, if you want the open roof Coquette, order the black one.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:57 AM

I just picked one up today, and I am impressed. Fully modded it really handles great, really hugs the road with the high end custom tires. Maybe its the way I drive, but I felt it handled better then the Coquette.

At this point I don't believe it's dumb luck that a color choice has an impact on the roof option, at least as it pertains to this vehicle.

I'm quite impressed by it too, I'd attribute it to be a cross of the Comet and Coquette. "Nimble" is a word that comes to mind. It's not a superior vehicle, but it's good to great and it's refreshing not to see it as often, at least in my experience.

Only two major gripes about it: exhaust note (RC car) and unable to tint windows.

Lucius Aelius
  • Lucius Aelius

Loose Seals of LS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:19 AM

I think my profile picture states my position clearly enough.
  • takis6666 and l Digitized l like this

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 02 January 2014 - 05:29 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 02 January 2014 - 05:37 AM.

At this point I don't believe it's dumb luck that a color choice has an impact on the roof option, at least as it pertains to this vehicle.

I'm quite impressed by it too, I'd attribute it to be a cross of the Comet and Coquette. "Nimble" is a word that comes to mind. It's not a superior vehicle, but it's good to great and it's refreshing not to see it as often, at least in my experience.

Only two major gripes about it: exhaust note (RC car) and unable to tint windows.

Exheasts are perfect, just like normal IRL dodge vipers. And the windows can be tainted. Look 1 page back. I explained it clearly.

PS IMO its pretty sad to see that Dodge vipers, no longer have a Viper ish feeling to them. The front just doesn't fit a Viper at all.

srt-viper.jpg

Its a good looking car but.. its for the first time they ruined the front IMO. 

kilopm
  • kilopm

The guy who pit-manuevered you the other day

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:20 AM

I'm either considering this or the Vacca to replace a spot in my garage - currently saving.

They seem similar in certain respects, haven't driven the Banshee yet though.

FYI I love the Coquette + Comet, if that helps.

I suggest the Vacca. It was my first "real" PV and it's pretty good for a Super Car. Definitely much better than the Banshee.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 08:26 AM

Exheasts are perfect, just like normal IRL dodge vipers. And the windows can be tainted. Look 1 page back. I explained it clearly.

PS IMO its pretty sad to see that Dodge vipers, no longer have a Viper ish feeling to them. The front just doesn't fit a Viper at all.

srt-viper.jpg

You know, I'm quite okay with cars such as the Viper and Mustang finally entering the "modern" world of design language. Much like this new iteration of the Mustang becoming a world car (will be sold in more markets), I like it. But nostalgia for heritage will always be there.

I'm either considering this or the Vacca to replace a spot in my garage - currently saving.

They seem similar in certain respects, haven't driven the Banshee yet though.

FYI I love the Coquette + Comet, if that helps.

I suggest the Vacca. It was my first "real" PV and it's pretty good for a Super Car. Definitely much better than the Banshee.

I'll be looking into the Vacca next, I got rid of my Z-Type. I'm not sure there's really much else out there that I haven't tried, disliked or currently own. Rapid GT and the Bullet were my others, but I'll likely be staying away from them.

HometownLC
  • HometownLC

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 10:59 AM Edited by HometownLC, 02 January 2014 - 11:27 AM.

My Banshee with my hex edited collors from my collor crew, i create all my collors@ hexcollor creator:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Had to glitch those dark windows on it because for some reason the banshee doesn't have the tainted windows mods at LSC.

How did you get the tinted windows?

Start a new game *ofline* and as soon as it starts press start and go to online, chose Invite only session.

First you get your banshee out the garage and drive to LSC, park it in the yellow striped  zone next to the opening door, and press start, options and set spawn location to last location. 

Now get out of your car and just grab a random car that does have the option to taint the windows.

Drive that car into LSC, go to the menu to buy the tained roof and highlight Limo taint for windows, but don't buy it.

Now you leave it highlighted, press start, tap right all the way and go into the Playstation store for the cash cards and press X to go to the store. 'same on xbox'

Wait untill the store is fully loaded. Now press the PS button on your controller, go to your account and log out.

Single player/ofline will load into a new game, now log in again, and again press start, start invite only session and you should spawn in or near your banshee.

Now just drive the banshee into LSC

And it should teleport you a few feet in and the menu to chose the tainted glass should be open, and you can buy it.

PS:

You can also insure the Ratloader and clean rebbel with this trick if you keep the insure/put a tracker on menu open at LSC... however asap as you leave LSC it will delete the tracker and insurance.

Unfortunately, I don't think this works. I tried it and every time I logged back into my profile and hopped into an invite only session it either

A. Teleported both me and my car into the middle of the ocean (destroying my car).

B. Spawned me near LSC but without my car (I get a notice that my car has been destroyed).

or

C. I spawn next to my car but when I drive into LSC it says I need to repair it first (didn't scrap anything going in) and once I repair it there is no option to tint the Banshee's windows.

This is on Xbox by the way.

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:15 AM

Haven't tried that, and yes, I did see it. I'm not particularly keen on glitching them on, so they're fine as is.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:16 AM

srt-viper.jpg

I feel like that's just a bad angle. It looks lackluster in pics but great in video and in person. Easily the best looking generation so far for me.

@G37 I think they went too far with the Mustang though. It was always distinguishable among the other Fords, but the prototype for 2015 looks like the Fusion's bigger brother. Not too many body lines on it that hint at previous generations. Even the grille is flipped upside down, the only other time that happened was from 73-78, the ugliest Mustangs ever made. All that is left is the tri-bar taillights. Hopefully they polish it up like they did with the 2005 model in 2010. 

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 11:28 AM Edited by G37, 02 January 2014 - 11:31 AM.

I'll admit that as well. There's a lot of things I like about this upcoming generation though. Most importantly is an interior that's actually fitting for the car. From concept to final production model, I want to think they found a happy medium considering that undoubtedly was the direction they would be taking (Fusion if you will). They seem to have more guts than Subaru or Toyota when it comes to styling and body lines from pillar to pillar at least. I guess I wouldn't call the sheetmetal an entirely new Mustang as I would more so call it an evolution of the current generation, more streamlined.

2015-Mustang-Concept.jpg

There's the "Fusion", concept.

2015-Ford-Mustang-front-left-side-view-2

There's the production model, I think I'm more fond of the rear end styling more than anywhere else.

Ermacs
  • Ermacs

Leave a message.

• Members
  • None
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:02 AM

Start a new game *ofline* and as soon as it starts press start and go to online, chose Invite only session.

First you get your banshee out the garage and drive to LSC, park it in the yellow striped  zone next to the opening door, and press start, options and set spawn location to last location. 

Now get out of your car and just grab a random car that does have the option to taint the windows.

Drive that car into LSC, go to the menu to buy the tained roof and highlight Limo taint for windows, but don't buy it.

Now you leave it highlighted, press start, tap right all the way and go into the Playstation store for the cash cards and press X to go to the store. 'same on xbox'

Wait untill the store is fully loaded. Now press the PS button on your controller, go to your account and log out.

Single player/ofline will load into a new game, now log in again, and again press start, start invite only session and you should spawn in or near your banshee.

And it should teleport you a few feet in and the menu to chose the tainted glass should be open, and you can buy it.

PS:

You can also insure the Ratloader and clean rebbel with this trick if you keep the insure/put a tracker on menu open at LSC... however asap as you leave LSC it will delete the tracker and insurance.

Worked like a charm. Thanks man, now my Spectre is complete.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Ninja_Gear likes this

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:36 AM

Use to be one of the best cars in the GTA series. Now it's so damn slow

LoA-Phantom
  • LoA-Phantom

CEO of Luxury MotorSport

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 03:47 AM

The only car I find irresistible in chrome/black. I may make a spot in my garage for one tonight as I hate how the surano drives. It looks sexy though

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:11 AM Edited by Ninja_Gear, 04 January 2014 - 01:46 PM.

Use to be one of the best cars in the GTA series. Now it's so damn slow

You must be playing an other GTA than me. 

PS:

Worked like a charm. Thanks man, now my Spectre is complete.

Looks really sweet like that. I like how you've gone for a matte paintjob, makes it look closer to the original one

0spectre3.jpg

My Banshee with my hex edited collors from my collor crew, i create all my collors@ hexcollor creator:

Had to glitch those dark windows on it because for some reason the banshee doesn't have the tainted windows mods at LSC.

How did you get the tinted windows?

PS:

Unfortunately, I don't think this works. I tried it and every time I logged back into my profile and hopped into an invite only session it either

A. Teleported both me and my car into the middle of the ocean (destroying my car).

B. Spawned me near LSC but without my car (I get a notice that my car has been destroyed).

or

C. I spawn next to my car but when I drive into LSC it says I need to repair it first (didn't scrap anything going in) and once I repair it there is no option to tint the Banshee's windows.

This is on Xbox by the way.

If the car has been destroyed, you might be able to just get it from MMI, ask the mechanic to bring it and still drive it in. Other then that i don't really know how to fix that..  I'll try to see if i can find any info how it might work on xbox tomorrow.

Update:

I recreated the IRL Viper blue collor in hex:

0_0.jpg

dodge_viper_2014-1376840155-151-e.jpg

If anyone wants this collor, just PM me.

PS who the hell thought that 1 day, Dodge would steal GTA 3's headlight design for the real Dodge Viper?

ZERO_banshee.jpg

• Ermacs likes this

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:38 AM

Amazing how far GTA and games have come since then. And yet it doesn't feel that long ago, or maybe it has. 

Lol @ 6 star possibilities.

CHIEFSTA
  • CHIEFSTA

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 04 January 2014 - 07:52 AM

I remember when the military would be after you when getting a 6 star wanted level. Could this be the reason why it is down to only 5 stars on GTAV? Hmm...

~Joseph~
  • ~Joseph~

Pro Racer |2-1 Ratio|

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:01 AM

I love mine.

0_0.jpg

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 08:07 AM Edited by G37, 04 January 2014 - 08:08 AM.

Hm.

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 06:45 PM Edited by Raylion, 04 January 2014 - 07:04 PM.

Couldn't resist...used to have one but sold it for a Feltzer...however, I sold my underused Sanchez for this little beauty.

0195Banshee_zps8f85641c.jpg

It is fun in free roam...very chuckable! :)

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 10:58 PM

Under normal circumstances, I would hate that, but it works in a lot of ways lol.

• Raylion likes this

Flyby29
  • Flyby29

"Settle Down Captain Happy"

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 04 January 2014 - 11:46 PM

If you order the banshee or croquette in blue it will be hardtop

G37
  • G37

G

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 05 January 2014 - 01:53 AM

Figured as much for the Banshee, I can't recall what I ordered my Coquette in for the hardtop, also curious what it would be like for Voltic.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:18 AM

I think blue will always make your car a hardtop... on all cars.

Raylion
  • Raylion

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 05 January 2014 - 09:33 AM

I think blue will always make your car a hardtop... on all cars.

It didn't happen to me first time when I rebought my Banshee in blue yesterday sadly but did on the 2nd attempt.  I'm pleased you can now sell the cars again and at least recoup some of the cost but there really needs to be a hard/soft top option in game.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users