» «
Photo

Do you dream nightmares often ?

43 replies to this topic
FranklinDeRoosevelt
  • FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:31 PM Edited by FranklinDeRoosevelt, 01 January 2014 - 06:32 PM.

I wish i could go into the further when I sleep. I sometimes do have nightmares but can't remember them.

Real_Badgirl
  • Real_Badgirl

Trick

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:36 PM

Rarely. The last real nightmare I had was several years ago.

I had this thing strapped to my back that allowed me to fly, so I was flying over a deserted beach. The sand appeared to be black, but when I took another look, I realized that every square inch of the sand was covered by millions of leeches. Right when I realized that, the machine carrying me broke and I fell right into them. I started having a panic attack and flailing around manically as I got covered in leeches.

Then I woke up. I have no idea why I dreamed about that, but it was truly terrible.

orbitalraindrops
  • orbitalraindrops

Homie

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:42 PM

I had a dream that we were all playing pass the parcel. Everything was going really well and when the present came to me I had this realisation that when I took the wrapping paper off I'd be confronted with the scariest thing I'll ever see. Like literally nothing else could compare to it. What that thing was I don't know. I woke up before I unwrapped it. I just felt sheer horror at having this present sat in my lap. Really weird dream.

Kwandilibro
  • Kwandilibro

Be eye itch.

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:18 AM

Yeah, I actually dreamt that my sister got kidnapped and murdered by a serial killer. Woke up screaming in terror.

Morons03
  • Morons03

Angry Gamer-Formerly Postit123

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:52 AM Edited by Postit123, 02 January 2014 - 04:00 AM.

I haven't had a nightmare for a long time. Except this one one dream I had that I was very bored, so in the dream I was just sitting there, in some dream land or something, just being bored.  When I woke up, I said, "That was probably the most boring dream in history of dreams."

theadmiral
  • theadmiral

Founder And Opening Batsman: Vinewood Cricket Club

• The Precinct
  • Trinidad-and-Tobago

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:53 AM

I haven't had a nightmare for a long time. Except this one one dream I had that I was very bored, so in the dream I was just sitting there, in some dream land or something, just being bored.  When I woke up, I said, "That was probably the most boring dream in history of dreams."

Both of those dreams sound really interesting.

SonOfLiberty
  • SonOfLiberty

Goodfella

• Australia
  • Best Member in an Official Group 2012

Posted 02 January 2014 - 06:56 AM

I had a pretty bad sleep paralysis experience last night. I was laying on my pillow and kept seeing this dark figure come close and closer to my head.

I was sweating like crazy until I snapped out of it. I went to the bathroom and felt cold with goosebumps up my arms.

It was f*cked up. I would rather have a regular nightmare because at least you can distinguish it. Sleep paralysis is screwed up as you don't know if what you're experiencing is real or not.

high91
  • high91

L.S. Pro Racer...Drifting Expert. NO CATCHUP..NO SLIPSTREAM..

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 03 January 2014 - 01:38 AM

I had a pretty bad sleep paralysis experience last night. I was laying on my pillow and kept seeing this dark figure come close and closer to my head.

I was sweating like crazy until I snapped out of it. I went to the bathroom and felt cold with goosebumps up my arms.

It was f*cked up. I would rather have a regular nightmare because at least you can distinguish it. Sleep paralysis is screwed up as you don't know if what you're experiencing is real or not.

That is absolutely terrifying my friend :( I too suffer from irregular sleep paralysis and cannot stand the initial feeling of fighting it (its truly like your trying to fight a force)  No hallucinations for me though so I will count myself lucky but I can not imagine seeing that McShizzle.

Its an odd one and YOU DONT EVER WANT IT. 

Crazyeighties
  • Crazyeighties

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • None

Posted 03 January 2014 - 04:35 AM

I have very vivid dreams most of them are nightmares it's because of medications I'm on to control pain. A lot of my dreams are reoccurring
It may seem weird but I enjoy to journal my dreams, I also get sleep paralysis about 2 times a month it can be very scary

The Odyssey
  • The Odyssey

Save it for a rainy day

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 03 January 2014 - 05:09 AM

I had one last year where I was playing cricket and someone hit the ball. When I turned back from getting the ball everyone had turned into lions and they started chasing me. 

...Why did I laugh at that?

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:01 PM

Does anyone else often dream that the sun blinds you and that you are trying to run but you can't?

I'm not sure if I would consider them a nightmare but they are not cool at all. I've had dreams like these plenty of times...
  • Ermac. likes this

garownsu01
  • garownsu01

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:21 PM

I have had sleep paralysis a couple of times. It is horrible. The first time i was especially scary because i have never experienced it before. It's so realistic that you can't tell if it's really happening or not. One time i was hallucinating that i couldn't open my eyes and i was trying to pry my eyelids open but they would only move slightly. And when i would be able to open them i would see a totally black figure. Kind of looked like a shadow but you could tell it was a 3 dimensional figure. Not like a shadow because they are only 2 dimensional. But yeah, sleep paralysis f*cking sucks.

Ermac.
  • Ermac.

Bring the Pain

• Members
  • Jamaica

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:23 PM

Does anyone else often dream that the sun blinds you and that you are trying to run but you can't?

I'm not sure if I would consider them a nightmare but they are not cool at all. I've had dreams like these plenty of times...

Yep. I've had one too many where I was going around doing whatever squinting the whole god damn time whilst being stuck in invisible quicksand. Hasn't popped back up in a while thankfully.

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 04 January 2014 - 04:41 PM

Yep. I've had one too many where I was going around doing whatever squinting the whole god damn time whilst being stuck in invisible quicksand. Hasn't popped back up in a while thankfully.

Glad to see I wasn't the only one, once I asked about it to some friends and they looked me with a wtf face haha.

It's curious how some dreams are shared in the common human subconscious *it's a conspiracy!*

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users