» «
Photo

GTA Vice City Review

6 replies to this topic
911_Ghost
  • 911_Ghost

GTA Developer and Modder

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:58 PM Edited by 911_Ghost, 31 December 2013 - 03:02 PM.

Summary-"Welcome to Vice City. Welcome to the 1980s." Having just made it back onto the streets of Liberty City after a long stretch in maximum security, Tommy Vercetti is sent to Vice City by his old boss, Sonny Forelli. They were understandably nervous about his re-appearance in Liberty City, so a trip down south seemed like a good idea. But all does not go smoothly upon his arrival in the glamorous, hedonistic metropolis of Vice City. He's set up and is left with no money and no merchandise. Sonny wants his money back, but the biker gangs, Cuban gangsters, and corrupt politicians stand in his way. Most of Vice City seems to want Tommy dead. His only answer is to fight back and take over the city himself. Vice City offers vehicular pleasures to suit every taste. For the speed enthusiast, there's high-performance cars and motorbikes. For the sportsman, a powerboat or a golf buggy lets you enjoy the great outdoors. For those that need that sense of freedom and escape, why not charter a helicopter and see the beauty of Vice City from the air?Gameplay-  This game is so well put together it reminds me a of good time I never had. The mechanics,to aiming and to driving. As we know, the GTA series a game based off of cars and guns. There are so many cars involved its hard to have favorites. The overall score for this section is a 9.2/10   Graphics- Ok, so a lot of people care for graphics. This game came out in 2001/2002. It's older. Which technology was not as advanced as it is today. See, GTA VC, and GTA 3 were 3D. Today, the gaming industry uses HD, as im referring to GTA/Rockstar games. The sun, to textures, to models. it all was amazing for an older game. I never had a dull momment. The overall score for this section is a 9.0/10      Weapons- Vice city has atleast 30-35, that is including the other slots. Its has a wide array of weapons, with each weapon having a good use. It varies as GTA 3 only had 15 weapons. So players were given more options. I could remember every weapon. GTA vice City brought a new way of design and motion to it. The overall score for this section is a 10/10       Map- The map in GTA Vice City is atleast 2x larger than GTA 3(city wise) which really gives users/players more places and area to have fun and check out. As a step up from GTA 3 on the same system, it is very hard to change all this up, which rockstar did pull off. The overall score for this section is 9.5/10 Vehicles- As you know, GTA Vice City has a wide variety of cars and bikes and boats! You can do amazing stunts, and shoot off/out of your car/boat/bike. There are even helicopters. The cars were really nice, and the setup was incomparable. The overall score for this section is 9.0/10 Replay Value- Im going to say. this was a tough question for me. The games missions varied most of the game. You might see some missions where you need to kill someone or races, but they were all different, filled with many feelings. This game has such a replay value, that's why I am reviewing 12 years after it came out. Im very pumped about vice city, as it's my favorite GTA yet(maybe GTA 5 but, I can't compare)The overall score is 10/10 The factor overall- This game was filled with fun and an amazing storyline/adventure that leaves you hanging in wanting more! I swear, From the cars, to weapons, to characters, to the map, and to the wide variety of side task.... the game is going to be a 95/100 for me. I would give a 100, but the graphics weren't as good. Which, I know the game came out 12 years ago. I'm just reviewing it from my perspective. Thanks! This has been my review guys! PM me or comment if you want more reviews!!!!!!!!! I also makepowerpoint reviews!! :r*: 

TommyCJFaann
  • TommyCJFaann

Everything changes.

• Members
  • India

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:59 AM Edited by TommyCJFaann, 01 January 2014 - 07:01 AM.

So what's the need of this review?Just posting a review after 11 years after the release is ridiculous.This topic should be locked.

Th3MaN1
  • Th3MaN1

Gangsta

• Members
  • Romania

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:39 AM

I don't see the problem with this. He's just expressing his opinion in the form of a review, he has the right to.

• gn1992 likes this

TommyCJFaann
  • TommyCJFaann

Everything changes.

• Members
  • India

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:26 AM

I don't see the problem with this. He's just expressing his opinion in the form of a review, he has the right to.

Ok then,my bad.It's just a review which i got surprised.

911_Ghost
  • 911_Ghost

GTA Developer and Modder

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:04 AM

It's an amazing game. I thought I would review it for gta fans :/

TommyCJFaann
  • TommyCJFaann

Everything changes.

• Members
  • India

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:25 PM

It's an amazing game. I thought I would review it for gta fans :/

Sorry if i hurted you,you have posted it a little late.That's a problen i am facing in my mods too!

(check my signature)

elflamingo2
  • elflamingo2

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 06 February 2014 - 06:38 AM

I love Vice as well, but I would suggest paragraphs to make the wall of text easier to read

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users