gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:06 PM

The Op left this thread weeks ago.
I guess he got bored with this site:(
Three f*cking pages of sh*t to do and have fun with in this thread alone and people still post on here to bitch and complain... Go figure.
Did somebody insult me 2 pages back? Damn I missed it! ;)

If someone did insult you i am sure it was a lame insult lol

im sure someone did insult me as well but oh well idgaf i dont see no peasant i dont hear no peasant and i dont speak no peasant

says the guy with 300k less than me 

not when it reflects what i own

i own just as much as you do . 

btw i said you veered off in  that same race , i never said you veered off too many times

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:10 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 29 January 2014 - 11:10 PM.

i was holding my son and he kicked my hand lol causing me to go off track that one night

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:12 PM

i was holding my son and he kicked my hand lol causing me to go off track that one night

you were holding your son more than one time during that race? cause i remember it happening atleast 2 or 3 times lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:16 PM

you were holding your son more than one time during that race? cause i remember it happening atleast 2 or 3 times lol

yeah lmao

MadHaTT3R
  • MadHaTT3R

Racing isnt Crashing

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:38 PM

This game is pretty boring to be honest. It depends on what you've done already, and I've pretty much done everything. Well, I haven't tried darts or the gun range yet but my friends told me they were really sh*tty.

You did all 300+ missions, races. Deathmatches, survivals, parachutes, gang attacks, stunt jumps, strippers, prostitutes?? Gtf outta here!
Holy sh*t!! You a real Go Getter!

Deathmatches = Why bother? Every Lobby is already a death match, so joining one is pretty boring. Survivals = A couple of decent ones, where you actually have a chance and a couple that are completely pointless and are nothing more than ammo/money wasters. Races = Crash up derbies. Impossible to join a random race and finding even 1 "driver" who can go through a lap or checkpoint without INTENTIONALLY ramming every player in their vicinity. Stunt Jumps? Seriously? Strippers and Pros = If this is how you spend your time in game, get a girlfriend...Gang Attacks = Been there, done it, boring..Parachuting? Done em, beat em, forget em...

Fact is Missions are the only real way to enjoy the game with other players. Unless you play in a group of friends and then it can be fun, but still gets boring. Its not the game that gets boring, its the lame players that are having fun ruining your fun, that take away from the enjoyment. Even in missions, there is usually a troll there just to mess it up for everyone else. Just that you have to join a private or invite only server, attest to just how screwed up the player base is. This steals from the "fun", so you may as well stick single player.

I enjoy what I put into it, but can't help but feel it would be a lot funner is half the players vanished. Just to have one good public race, would be fun. Sadly it seems to be impossible.

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:40 PM

Deathmatches = Why bother? Every Lobby is already a death match, so joining one is pretty boring. Survivals = A couple of decent ones, where you actually have a chance and a couple that are completely pointless and are nothing more than ammo/money wasters. Races = Crash up derbies. Impossible to join a random race and finding even 1 "driver" who can go through a lap or checkpoint without INTENTIONALLY ramming every player in their vicinity. Stunt Jumps? Seriously? Strippers and Pros = If this is how you spend your time in game, get a girlfriend...Gang Attacks = Been there, done it, boring..Parachuting? Done em, beat em, forget em...

Fact is Missions are the only real way to enjoy the game with other players. Unless you play in a group of friends and then it can be fun, but still gets boring. Its not the game that gets boring, its the lame players that are having fun ruining your fun, that take away from the enjoyment. Even in missions, there is usually a troll there just to mess it up for everyone else. Just that you have to join a private or invite only server, attest to just how screwed up the player base is. This steals from the "fun", so you may as well stick single player.

I enjoy what I put into it, but can't help but feel it would be a lot funner is half the players vanished. Just to have one good public race, would be fun. Sadly it seems to be impossible.

Don't bother with these idiots, you're wasting your time...

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 11:45 PM

yeah lmao

man that is just wrong to blame your own kid for your racing screw ups lol

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 06:02 AM

yeah lmao
Lol F U lmao hey as long as i have fun plus we were trading wins so yeah it didnt matter and guess what peasant i unlocked chrome and u didnt hahaha jk

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 07:01 AM

yeah lmao
Lol F U lmao hey as long as i have fun plus we were trading wins so yeah it didnt matter and guess what peasant i unlocked chrome and u didnt hahaha jk

now i can blow you up when you chrome out your cradder

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:24 PM

yeah lmao

entity not adder lol such peasant jealousy jk lmao

zkroll
  • zkroll

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 January 2014 - 04:35 PM

For what it's worth, me and my friends walked away from GTAO for about 2 weeks and picked it back up and are hooked again. 

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:04 PM

yeah lmao

entity not adder lol such peasant jealousy jk lmao

ok i will blow you up when you chrome out your entity .

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:07 PM

its already chromed out

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:11 PM

its already chromed out

i know and i will blow it up the next time i see outside of your garage

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 30 January 2014 - 05:30 PM

its already chromed out

i know and i will blow it up the next time i see outside of your garage

the reflection of the sun will blind you and i will sticky your phoenix and blow it up

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users