the game is boring now

104 replies to this topic
s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:15 PM

no worries theres been alot of issues lately with "invite only" lobbies not rejoining invited players but i did manage to get 4 more wins to unlock the last engine part all i need is 5 more for chrome

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:45 PM Edited by gtaocicat, 29 January 2014 - 07:46 PM.

no worries theres been alot of issues lately with "invite only" lobbies not rejoining invited players but i did manage to get 4 more wins to unlock the last engine part all i need is 5 more for chrome

i just need about 11 or 12 more for the last engine part and about  16 more for chrome . but i dont care about unlocking chrome.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

The Op left this thread weeks ago.
I guess he got bored with this site:(
Three f*cking pages of sh*t to do and have fun with in this thread alone and people still post on here to bitch and complain... Go figure.
Did somebody insult me 2 pages back? Damn I missed it! ;)

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:52 PM

Three f*cking pages of sh*t to do and have fun with in this thread alone and people still post on here to bitch and complain... Go figure.

If someone did insult you i am sure it was a lame insult lol

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:53 PM Edited by Malibu454, 29 January 2014 - 07:54 PM.

i just need about 11 or 12 more for the last engine part and about  16 more for chrome . but i dont care about unlocking chrome.
I hear ya. I need about the same to unlock lvl 4
I gotta start taking my racing more seriously..
I'm
Gonna watch those videos that english dude that ran the tests posted up. Maybe I'll learn something!?
YouTube on the big screen through the Xbox is awesome..!

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

I'm
Gonna watch those videos that english dude that ran the tests posted up. Maybe I'll learn something!?

i suck at racing badly though so i dont think i will get those wins anytime soon . took me 235 races just to get where i am now lol

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:07 PM

This game is pretty boring to be honest. It depends on what you've done already, and I've pretty much done everything. Well, I haven't tried darts or the gun range yet but my friends told me they were really sh*tty.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:11 PM

This game is pretty boring to be honest. It depends on what you've done already, and I've pretty much done everything. Well, I haven't tried darts or the gun range yet but my friends told me they were really sh*tty.

i am still not sure how you can find it really boring . but to each their own i guess

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:17 PM

i am still not sure how you can find it really boring . but to each their own i guess

Well think about it, there's really not that much to do in Los Santos right now. Most of the coolest locations are empty shells, a waste of perfectly good buildings. When the heists come out, hopefully it'll reignite the entertainment of GTA Online.

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

You did all 300+ missions, races. Deathmatches, survivals, parachutes, gang attacks, stunt jumps, strippers, prostitutes?? Gtf outta here!
Holy sh*t!! You a real Go Getter!

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:20 PM

You did all 300+ missions, races. Deathmatches, survivals, parachutes, gang attacks, stunt jumps, strippers, prostitutes?? Gtf outta here!

Why should I waste my time with deathmatches and races? They're the same sh*t, different location. Missions actually have variety. You're honestly being a smart ass dude.

Pasco1990
  • Pasco1990

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:21 PM

I have been lurking for the past couple of weeks and I too have a short attention span but GTA Online the possibilities are endless even while by myself i never get bored. I play with maybe 3-6 people at most and i haven't done the majority of some of the suggested things in this thread but it is mind boggling how someone could ever get bored with this game. 

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:23 PM

Why should I waste my time with deathmatches and races? They're the same sh*t, different location. Missions actually have variety. You're honestly being a smart ass dude.

then dont say you did everything . 

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:26 PM

Pfft, you think I actually care what you cro-mags think? Nah man, I'm just here to provide my opinion. heh

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:29 PM

Pfft, you think I actually care what you cro-mags think? Nah man, I'm just here to provide my opinion. heh

and so am i , i dont give two sh*ts what anyone thinks either

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

And your opinion ain't worth sh*t!
Cause your talking out your asshole!!
I'd rather be a smart ass than a Dumb Ass!
It was a legit question. I didn't think anybody could possibly do every f*cking thing in the game!
Isn't Cro-Mag a punk band?

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:35 PM

It was a legit question. I didn't think anybody could possibly do every f*cking thing in the game!

to be honest only a dumbass with no imagination could ever truly get bored of this game . 

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:39 PM

If you don't know what a Cro-Magnon is, I suggest you look it up sometime. That makes it even more rich, ahahaha.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:42 PM

If you don't know what a Cro-Magnon is, I suggest you look it up sometime. That makes it even more rich, ahahaha.

and you dont know what a smart ass is either or you would have gotten why she said that . 

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:45 PM

I'm an ancient man?
What are you Ross Gellar?
How that insulting? Just means I'm a much better hunter.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 08:49 PM

I'm an ancient man?

if thats the best insult he could come up with then he has no business being on this message board

SomeRandomDave
  • SomeRandomDave

Peon

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:00 PM Edited by WBaker, 29 January 2014 - 09:04 PM.

I'm an ancient man?

if thats the best insult he could come up with then he has no business being on this message board

I'm sorry.

*fixed*

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:05 PM

Well I'm glad that's over with. I don't particularly care who's bored with the game but it is nice to read ideas on stuff to do.

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 29 January 2014 - 09:27 PM

Push eject and put another game in.

Play something else.

End of story.

• punishthem420 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:12 PM

im sure someone did insult me as well but oh well idgaf i dont see no peasant i dont hear no peasant and i dont speak no peasant

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:18 PM

I'm

nah you just need to learn when to use which brakes for either slowing down or drifting a corner i saw cicat veer off the course several times on criminal records while i am maintaining high speed on the center of the road

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:27 PM

im sure someone did insult me as well but oh well idgaf i dont see no peasant i dont hear no peasant and i dont speak no peasant

says the guy with 300k less than me 

I'm

nah you just need to learn when to use which brakes for either slowing down or drifting a corner i saw cicat veer off the course several times on criminal records while i am maintaining high speed on the center of the road

hey you veered off several times on the same race as me , in fact you kept hitting my car too . 

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:27 PM

not when it reflects what i own

Malibu454
  • Malibu454

Bite Me..

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:46 PM

"nah you just need to learn when to use which brakes for either slowing down or drifting a corner i saw cicat veer off the course several times on criminal records while i am maintaining high speed on the center of the road"

I'm a decent driver IRL and in the game, I know how to use the brakes and take a fast line in the curves. I just need to work on my counter maneuvers to all the douchebag ramming racers that i encounter quite often.. Also I'm usually playing late at night and I'm half asleep at the wheel.... Ive driven off the road many times. (Not IRL.. :blink: )

Criminal Records?? Its a f*cking circle! No need for touching the brakes there. Just feather the throttle hear and there.

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 10:52 PM

I'm

hey you veered off several times on the same race as me , in fact you kept hitting my car too . 

hmmmm compared to your stats lets see im 46 wins and 88 losses mmmyeaaahhhhh supposedly i veer off too many times i dont think so

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users