Photo

the game is boring now

104 replies to this topic
DeliveryBoysDEN1
  • DeliveryBoysDEN1

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 01:56 AM

Good grief, some of you people need to appreciate what's in your hands: a damn good game

Seriously, there's so much to do in the game, especially the online. Hook up with some friends and just screw around at the airport, have a melee fight on top of a skyscraper to see who falls off first, do some missions, etc,

I totally agree with what you say about the possibilities in the incredibly big open-world sandbox! But that said, I'm really disappointed about the lack of multiplayer-modes that comes closer to resembling typical story-mode-GTA gameplay... Games like cops'n'crooks, Car Jack City and especially Mafiya Work from GTAIV.
I don't mind if people has a preference for deathmatches or races, but both types of games just makes use of such a tiny portion of the locations and possibilities in this game! Furthermore both deathmatches and races can be played in other games. Whether or not they might be better or worse in other games is not relevant, but it's just sad that there's such a large selection of games of these types and not more of the game types that was so unique in GTA, (I.e. Cops'n'crooks, car jack city, mafiya work). Those were types of games that required players to be good at a lot more different things to succeed.

RawGo0n
  • RawGo0n

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 04:33 AM

nobody will play with me i bought everything i have the 391k apartment got the tank and blew everything up twice so what to do now

You are obviously not an original Gta player, you seem like a random ass kid that just rode the hype.

Let me tell you something, Gta 5 online literally allows yo to do anything. They are also many goals and achievements to get. If you are bored with the game it is because you don't appreciate gta. You must not find any fun or sense of achievement in the game so pls go sell it.

magicaldog
  • magicaldog

Magicaldog

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 08:53 AM Edited by magicaldog, 11 January 2014 - 08:53 AM.

nobody will play with me i bought everything i have the 391k apartment got the tank and blew everything up twice so what to do now

You are obviously not an original Gta player, you seem like a random ass kid that just rode the hype.

Let me tell you something, Gta 5 online literally allows yo to do anything. They are also many goals and achievements to get. If you are bored with the game it is because you don't appreciate gta. You must not find any fun or sense of achievement in the game so pls go sell it.

Where is the fun when there is hardly anyone around in GTAV Online ?

They should rename the game to "Empty Lobbies" !

There was a lot more happening in GTA4 !

Bd_K1d
  • Bd_K1d

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:03 AM

Play some golf :)

RawGo0n
  • RawGo0n

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:41 PM

Are you ps3 or xbox?

I am ps3 And ever lobby i got into is 10 + so i don't know what your talking about.

Kano Giovanni
  • Kano Giovanni

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:43 PM

Is this thread for real?

JoeMamma
  • JoeMamma

Playa

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:45 PM

Play some golf :)

I do that a lot...gives you some good RP.

magicaldog
  • magicaldog

Magicaldog

• Members

Posted 11 January 2014 - 09:54 PM Edited by magicaldog, 11 January 2014 - 10:47 PM.

Are you ps3 or xbox?

I am ps3 And ever lobby i got into is 10 + so i don't know what your talking about.

PS3 

GTAV in a nutshell:

The Rockstar game service are unavailable right now !

Please try again later.

Return to GTA Online

Can I have my money back please !

magicaldog
  • magicaldog

Magicaldog

• Members

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:35 PM Edited by magicaldog, 22 January 2014 - 12:22 AM.

And the menu tonight @ GTA Online we have.... :panic:

1. "Prison thug fight"

2. "Prison thug fight"

3. "Prison thug  fight"

4. "Prison thug fight"

5. "Prison thug fight"

6. "Prison thug fight"

The most fun this evening was to mute all the other players individually !

Shame that a beautiful game like GTAV is so incredibly boring !

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

Head Don Of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:05 PM

fly your helicopter around shoot one down and once the player exits out to parachute chop em with your blades its fun i love it or try to reinact die hard when you launch a car at a helicopter but fix it with stickys

1. "Prison though fight"

2. "Prison though fight"

3. "Prison though fight"

4. "Prison though fight"

5. "Prison though fight"

6. "Prison though fight"

its "prison thug fight" dumbass

• iainspad likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

Underboss of The S1CKMAD3 Mafia

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:07 PM

fly your helicopter around shoot one down and once the player exits out to parachute chop em with your blades its fun i love it or try to reinact die hard when you launch a car at a helicopter but fix it with stickys

1. "Prison though fight"

2. "Prison though fight"

3. "Prison though fight"

4. "Prison though fight"

5. "Prison though fight"

6. "Prison though fight"

i just like to go out on boat rides around the island when i am really bored , which isnt often

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:10 PM

1. "Prison though fight"

2. "Prison though fight"

3. "Prison though fight"

4. "Prison though fight"

5. "Prison though fight"

6. "Prison though fight"

i just like to go out on boat rides around the island when i am really bored , which isnt often

310_4.jpg

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:27 PM

I like to try find places that would make cool races in the creator. Found a pretty cool place for some autocross/gymkhana.
Trick flying planes through the skyscrapers or very low bridges always makes me laugh in the end.
The game isn't limitless but there is a lot to do, you just have to enjoy doing it. When I feel bored I throw in BF4 and quickly realize how much more fun GTA is.

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 21 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

I like to try find places that would make cool races in the creator. Found a pretty cool place for some autocross/gymkhana.
Trick flying planes through the skyscrapers or very low bridges always makes me laugh in the end.
The game isn't limitless but there is a lot to do, you just have to enjoy doing it. When I feel bored I throw in BF4 and quickly realize how much more fun GTA is.

BF4?  

XJpostman
  • XJpostman

YARDIE

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:31 PM

Battlefield 4

magicaldog
  • magicaldog

Magicaldog

• Members

Posted 22 January 2014 - 12:26 AM

Judging by previous posts, GTAV is clearly a game for retarded 12 year old gamers !

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 01:01 AM

Judging by previous posts, GTAV is clearly a game for retarded 12 year old gamers !

you have to be retarded to totally get bored of GTA online when there are so many things to do . i bet you are one of those fools who used glitches and cheats to get plenty of RP to level up high and plenty of money

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 22 January 2014 - 03:32 AM

It's Prison THUGZ Fight ---aaiiiigght you morons and yes...it sucks and pops up way too much for a Map I have ZERO interest playing, any melee.
  • s1ckmad3 likes this

magicaldog
  • magicaldog

Magicaldog

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:18 PM

you have to be retarded to totally get bored of GTA online when there are so many things to do . i bet you are one of those fools who used glitches and cheats to get plenty of RP to level up high and plenty of money

All your previous posts shows clearly who is the retard or undeveloped !

You're too young and stupid to have any knowledge about anything !

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:31 PM

All your previous posts shows clearly who is the retard or undeveloped !

You're too young and stupid to have any knowledge about anything !

i am older than most of the gamers on this site , been playing GTA since the first one came out . try again son

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:32 PM

^ says the idiot who bothered to register and reply to gta5 online lmao i bet you ask for permission to get on your pc

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:40 PM

^ says the idiot who bothered to register and reply to gta5 online lmao i bet you ask for permission to get on your pc

lol i was wondering why he joined this site and then posted that 

• s1ckmad3 likes this

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:33 PM

hes a dingus thats why

rhino94
  • rhino94

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:34 PM Edited by rhino94, 23 January 2014 - 10:35 PM.

add people and f*** around the map and do stupid stuff. is GTA

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 23 January 2014 - 10:44 PM

hes a dingus thats why

lol that makes sense

Nugsy
  • Nugsy

President of Restless MC

• Members
  • Wales

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:54 AM

I can understand how someone might get bored of GTAO,

They're playing on their own or with a mate. I fail to understand how anyone can get bored while in a very active crew though.  Since I joined mine there's not been a dull moment. 6 or 7 mates together and in a private party can do so much.

Parachute in on an existing battle on the map while off the radar.

Get 6 people on the train, bounty eachother up and defend yourselves.

I've still not seen the playboy mansion, the ufos, ghost etc. (never have the time)

Every time I switch on I have friends online, I just grab my bike and join in.

Do you know you can land a titan plane atop the maze bank?

One imagination can be limited but 6, 7 or or 8 can never run out of ideas.

Besides there's always someone fancies a pop at 6 guys together on the map so it's seldome quiet.

• WBaker likes this

Enmonado
  • Enmonado

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 10:57 AM Edited by Enmonado, 28 January 2014 - 10:58 AM.

Lately i have been having real fun in the free mode:

1. Throw yourself from the helicopter or a plane (way more difficult) and try to fall in a swimming pool. You need to have the parachute in order to control your character in the air (without parachute you can't control it) but don't use it, you have to land in a pool in free fall. It gets funnier with more people trying it at the same time (even once i almos took a selfie picture with a mate falling in a pool, XD)

2. I also want to create a kind of America's Cup for sailing from one point of the island to its furthest one in a sailboat like a Marquis. You and a friend against 7 couples could be real fun, but it's difficult to set up and organize so many players.

3. A lot of people with cars in a close circuit like the hippodrome or the baseball field, you with your cargobob have to pick up the other players and put them out of the field, the winner will be the last one in the field.

4. With a BMX, go reverse traffic and challenge a friend to see wich one goes further without being hitted.

5. Or, as i am doing, you can create your own contents and have fun with your own stuff.

• WBaker likes this

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 28 January 2014 - 04:45 PM

1. Throw yourself from the helicopter or a plane (way more difficult) and try to fall in a swimming pool. You need to have the parachute in order to control your character in the air (without parachute you can't control it) but don't use it, you have to land in a pool in free fall. It gets funnier with more people trying it at the same time (even once i almos took a selfie picture with a mate falling in a pool, XD)

2. I also want to create a kind of America's Cup for sailing from one point of the island to its furthest one in a sailboat like a Marquis. You and a friend against 7 couples could be real fun, but it's difficult to set up and organize so many players.

3. A lot of people with cars in a close circuit like the hippodrome or the baseball field, you with your cargobob have to pick up the other players and put them out of the field, the winner will be the last one in the field.

4. With a BMX, go reverse traffic and challenge a friend to see wich one goes further without being hitted.

5. Or, as i am doing, you can create your own contents and have fun with your own stuff.

anyone who gets really bored with this game is a fool with a really really really short attention span

s1ckmad3
  • s1ckmad3

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:45 PM Edited by s1ckmad3, 29 January 2014 - 06:45 PM.

anyone who gets really bored with this game is a fool with a really really really short attention span

O_o i have a really really short attention span lmao and i still love the game

gtaocicat
  • gtaocicat

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 29 January 2014 - 06:47 PM

O_o i have a really really short attention span lmao and i still love the game

i meant people who have really really really short attention span , yours is just really really short . btw i didnt mean to leave you hanging at the race last night , it kicked me out for some reason . i tried to join your game again but it wouldnt let me

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users