Quantcast

» «
Photo

Do you know would make this game complete?

20 replies to this topic
LennonNL
  • LennonNL

English Rose

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:34 AM

Besides the obvious things such as lack of buildings you can enter and the crash physics, I think one huge thing that is missing from a game like this is the ability to tie someone up and throw them in your vehicle.

Kidnapping, basically. You could basically do it in Red Dead Redemption - you'd tie someone up and put them on the back of your horse.

It'd create so many fun scenarios. There could be extra missions where you hold them for ransom, or hitman missions where you stick them in your boot and drive up into the hills and shoot them up there. It'd be great online! Imagine killing bounties this way.

I'd love it in the game, but sadly it's not. It's one of the many things this game lacks.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:37 AM

Can't people still get the fact that RDR was developed by the San Diego team and not North?

And to be honest there is an actual fair ammount of enterable buildings in the game.

Showstopper 26
  • Showstopper 26

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:38 AM

Everything they promised?

MrIbby
  • MrIbby

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:39 AM Edited by MrIbby, 31 December 2013 - 12:40 AM.

Cut content disguised as overpriced DLC.

Miamivicecity
  • Miamivicecity

Camp Crystal Lake

• Australia
  • Best Member In An Official Group 2012

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:42 AM

@Tenxax.

Actually R* North did help with developing RDR, but what has that got to do with anything? There were animals in RDR and they're in GTA V, there were random events in RDR and they're in GTA V.

I'm sure something as simple as being to hogtie someone with some rope wouldn't be difficult too implement from one studio to another.

JonesyRogers
  • JonesyRogers

DonnyZingFarka

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:45 AM Edited by JonesyRogers, 31 December 2013 - 12:45 AM.

Can't people still get the fact that RDR was developed by the San Diego team and not North?

And to be honest there is an actual fair ammount of enterable buildings in the game.

To be honest with you, I disagree 100%. There really aren't too many accessible buildings other than the ones already posted on the map.

Really wish they would have made the airport, Burger Shot, and other places accessible but I guess not...

You know, they should REALLY bring back the burglary trucks like in GTA SA. That'd be incredibly fun to play, especially online.

THAT right there would be a goldmine in my opinion.

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

NSA Agent

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:46 AM

@Jonesy

To be honest there is some interiors in the airport that mainly consist in corridors in the terminals.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:54 AM

To be honest with you, I disagree 100%. There really aren't too many accessible buildings other than the ones already posted on the map.

Really wish they would have made the airport, Burger Shot, and other places accessible but I guess not...

I agree with the guy you are replying to and at the same time you are right,but tbh in real-life you cant go into every building[scratch that],tbh what matters to me in every GTA game is a safehouse,a weapon store and a liqour store.it add that immersion to openworld games.and i am sure with the 4th Generation(PS4/XB1(next-gen)) of this series,they would finally do what they have always wanted to do with a GTA game but was restrictive because of past console limitations.and GTA 4 and GTA 5 have laid a solid foundation for GTA 6,remember GTA 1(1997) and GTA 2(1999) laid the foundation for the game that change the genre and popularise it forever,GTA 3.

Andreas
  • Andreas

GTA V/Online Forum Leader

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Austria
  • Best Avatar 2013
    Best New Member 2012
    Contribution Award [GTA V]

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:59 AM Edited by Andreas, 31 December 2013 - 01:01 AM.

Good lord. No offence but this is getting pathetic. It is not Rockstars fault that the game didn't live up to your ridiculously high expectations. You expected the best videogame in history, a game that is not possible to make, be it for economic or for developmental reasons. Maybe Rockstar advertised things that can be considered as misleading, but in no way is it even remotely as bad as you make it look like. Seriously, all I can advice you to do is tone the hell down your expectations in future. Appreciate things that made it into the game, rather than complaining about what is not there. This game was never supposed to be a carbon copy of San Andreas or any other game for that matter, and it was never supposed to be the ultimate game, which incorporates every single feature that has ever been introduced in the history of GTA.

• Miamivicecity, SmoothGetaway, Little Red Nurgling and 3 others like this

TheMasterfocker
  • TheMasterfocker

Public Enemy #1

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:08 AM

Good lord. No offence but this is getting pathetic. It is not Rockstars fault that the game didn't live up to your ridiculously high expectations. You expected the best videogame in history, a game that is not possible to make, be it for economic or for developmental reasons. Maybe Rockstar advertised things that can be considered as misleading, but in no way is it even remotely as bad as you make it look like. Seriously, all I can advice you to do is tone the hell down your expectations in future. Appreciate things that made it into the game, rather than complaining about what is not there. This game was never supposed to be a carbon copy of San Andreas or any other game for that matter, and it was never supposed to be the ultimate game, which incorporates every single feature that has ever been introduced in the history of GTA.

Come on dude, he's obviously trolling. If he wasn't, then he would, at some point, back up his remarks, but he never does.

JonesyRogers
  • JonesyRogers

DonnyZingFarka

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:12 AM Edited by JonesyRogers, 31 December 2013 - 01:12 AM.

Yeah, that guy is just going out repeatedly foot stomping everything about GTA V

Just ignore him

NightSpectre
  • NightSpectre

Pure Heroine

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

Pizza delivery from Vice City.

LennonNL
  • LennonNL

English Rose

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:34 AM

Cut content disguised as overpriced DLC.

Well that's what I would be hoping for. We were promised 'regular' updates for online, but I don't think this will be one. More bollocks like beach cars is more likely.

SmoothGetaway
  • SmoothGetaway

I got respect for reality

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:27 AM Edited by SmoothGetaway, 31 December 2013 - 02:30 AM.

@Tenxax.

Actually R* North did help with developing RDR, but what has that got to do with anything? There were animals in RDR and they're in GTA V, there were random events in RDR and they're in GTA V.

I'm sure something as simple as being to hogtie someone with some rope wouldn't be difficult too implement from one studio to another.

I agree with SonOfLiberty and OP.

Especially considering the art work we got of M F and T looking into that trunk. It didn't outright say we'd be able to kidnap, but it left the door open to speculation for sure.

The fact that we couldn't kidnap peds a la GTAIV (carjacking someone, with another ped riding shotty) was a bit of a let down too. Used to laugh like a maniac while they screamed for me to let them out :cool:

Still do actually.

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

aka: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:28 AM

I love this comment,bro you are a great mod...this alone shuts him up ;)

Echolex
  • Echolex

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:33 AM

What would make this game complete would be for you to see it as a complete product.

(Which it is.)

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:44 AM

@Jonesy

To be honest there is some interiors in the airport that mainly consist in corridors in the terminals.

I have never heard of the airport having an interior. Are they unfinished interiors only accessible via glitching? That doesn't count.

killahmatic
  • killahmatic

JB

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:47 AM

No matter how much they add to any GTA game, there will always be thousands of people with thousands of ideas on what should or shouldn't be in the game. 

While its fine to have those ideas, its ridiculous to think every single thing should be in the game. Not only that but I've seen too many people say things from RDR should be in GTA. That shouldn't be the case. Those different features are what helps separate the two franchises. 

• Echolex likes this

ViceCityStalker
  • ViceCityStalker

Balls Deep Inside Candy Suxxx

• Members
  • South-Africa

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:43 AM

A molestation DLC involving Tracy,Michael a midget and a little girl and a donkey.

Lelouch vi Britannia
  • Lelouch vi Britannia

Zero

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 06:47 AM Edited by TensaZangetsu, 31 December 2013 - 06:52 AM.

I would have loved if there were a Princess Robot Bubblegum T shirt for Trevor.

Better yet, An entire outfit of Princess Robot Bubblegum like the Republican Space Rangers one, but wearable!

Luddite
  • Luddite

Ho Rider

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:33 AM

We got the wepon wheel fro RDR and they even improved upon it.

I think the picking up/putting down of corpses or tazed victims could be accomplished by adding this to the right d-pad (the interact with button.) The trunk could use left d-pad (radio) when outside of a vehicle.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users