Is Michael REALLY that stupid?

55 replies to this topic
Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:12 PM

His house isn't really that big, Where I live that's pretty much the standard size of a house.

Are you rich?

You know I grew up under the poverty line, live in a poor neighborhood, and I didn't think it was all THAT big, y know by mansion standards, 2 stories, 3 bedrooms, that's like the size of a generic,middle class suburban home it's nice but it ain't that big, unlike CJ's mansion. I mean that's the house itself, but they got a big chunk of property, pool, jacuzzi, a f*cking tennis court....

Owning all of that isn't really that impressive, not even that hard to achieve. You don't even have to be that rich to own something like that, A Middle-Classman would be able to afford all of that without a problem.

Upper middle class, I don't think you'd afford it in Beverly Hills though, as for it's difficulty in achieving, depends on your background, if you grew up middle class it'd probably be easier for you to get a middle class lifestyle.

Hidden Zombie
  • Hidden Zombie

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:39 PM

How aboutout towards the end of the game when you go home and Lester just pops out of the front door like he lives there? Michael said "He'll meet us at my house" not " He'll go inside and make a drink and rummage around Tracey's room."
  • universetwisters likes this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V section - Reporting]

Posted 01 January 2014 - 03:45 PM

Michael's phone has better security than his own home.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:13 PM

It wouldn't necessarily matter. Michael can handle himself. He's killed and willing to kill again, including intruders. Franklin jumped over the gate, he didn't enter through the gate. You can't really blame Michael for opening a window in the bathroom. It probably wasn't even him. Either way, you wouldn't think someone would enter through the bathroom window. Dave only entered because Michael left the front door unlocked as he was waiting on Franklin to come over to his house. I doubt Michael would call Franklin to come over to his house and lock the door straight away and put on his troll face once Franklin noticed the front door was locked.

• Detective Phelps likes this

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:40 PM

. He's killed and willing to kill again

Exactly  :^:

When they realise that the owner of that mansion is no other than the exterminator, MDS, they will back down.

His doors, are locked though (for T and F, outside cutscenes ;) ), but the front gate seems to be the problem. He should never have hired G6, those lazy bastards.

woggleman
  • woggleman

Boss

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:51 PM

Sometimes rich people get a false sense of security.

Sordidjaws
  • Sordidjaws

Heist Planner

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:09 PM

I'd be more worried about Franklin, he leaves his back door right f*cking open for anyone to walk in.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:20 PM Edited by Bonnano, 01 January 2014 - 07:45 PM.

I'd be more worried about Franklin, he leaves his back door right f*cking open for anyone to walk in.

Well, one time I was playing as Mikey and entered his house, then turned on the TV and stayed there. When Franklin came he wasn't surprised and they just went for a drink. I think Franklin always expect visits, since his new home is way more welcoming than his Auntie's from Bel Air Chamberlain Hills.

R.I.P Uncle Phil.

Wheatley
  • Wheatley

it's dark in some places, but sunny everywhere else

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:23 PM

Fun Fact: If you play as either Franklin or Trevor and climb over the grey gate and wander around the garden for a while, Michael will text you saying something along the lines of "Is that you creeping around outside my house?!"

BLOOD-MOND
  • BLOOD-MOND

By: Blood-Is-in-Diamond or BiiD

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:27 PM

No he is not Stupid

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:48 PM

That's understandable though. You have to jump over a wall in order to get to the back of his house. His house at the back has a large amount of area.

Detective Phelps
  • Detective Phelps

F*ck the 4th amendment!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:56 PM

Looks like Trevor's sh*tty trailer has the best security. :lol:

Alvarez
  • Alvarez

Boss

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:59 PM

He goes thru all that Epsilon bullsh*t, Doesnt that prove that he is pretty dumb... wearing  f*ckin clown pajamas for 10 days to make some Kifflom guy happy.

He was aware of the money circulating in the sect, so he played a brainwashed drone to gain trust before going out with a blast. And six-figure loot.

IDredMan
  • IDredMan

Dred

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:02 PM

This game has magic doors.

Not a single door is ever seen being locked.

Yet they're sometimes locked, sometimes they're unlocked.

Geralt of Rivia
  • Geralt of Rivia

Gwent Master

• Members
  • United-States
  • April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:06 PM

How is this a topic?

OT: It's because it's a game. Not real life.

Travís.
  • Travís.

Gangsta

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:40 AM Edited by legend9090, 02 January 2014 - 01:42 AM.

Am I the only one that questions why Michael was in the back of the car in a rug in the first place? Like even if he saw a black kid sneaking into his house, he doesn't confront him, he just hides in the back of the car assuming that's what he's after?

and it's the middle of they day, i leave my bathroom window open during the day.

With Trevor, you don't have your front door locked 24/7 so he just opened the front door.

and Merryweather could most likely get into any house they choose.

Black & White
  • Black & White

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 02 January 2014 - 01:50 AM

Am I the only one that questions why Michael was in the back of the car in a rug in the first place? Like even if he saw a black kid sneaking into his house, he doesn't confront him, he just hides in the back of the car assuming that's what he's after?

and it's the middle of they day, i leave my bathroom window open during the day.

With Trevor, you don't have your front door locked 24/7 so he just opened the front door.

One of the toughest questions out there.

Bonnano
  • Bonnano

i hate the mexican that screams "f*ck me in the ass"

• BUSTED!
  • North-Korea

Posted 02 January 2014 - 02:04 AM

Maybe he was really drunk, passed out, and decided to sleep it off in Jimmy's BlowJob. By the time Franklin was already in the car, he was mostly conscious. That's my theory. Either that, or mid-life crisis bullsh*t, hiding from his wife after a huge marital fight.

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:55 AM

I assumed it was because his wife kicked him out of the bed so he went for the back of that car since it was the comfiest for him to sleep, wrapped in a rug for warmth.

dyspoid
  • dyspoid

Playa

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

Goddamn, people. 

Michael GOT Franklin. That implies that he saw Franklin without Franklin knowing. 

For all we know, Michael may have been sneaking around behind us while we entered the house, and following us through before sneaking into the car. 

What? Do you think he was just napping in the back of his  son's SUV?

GamerShotgun
  • GamerShotgun

The main protagonist.

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:12 AM

To be honest, it would be somewhat suspicious if a person under witness protection had the f*cking military as security to protect his house.

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:15 AM Edited by Zodape, 02 January 2014 - 04:15 AM.

He has that bigass of a mansion, and literally anybody can walk in!

Franklin managed to sneak in & steal Jimmy's car, Dave managed to enter without ringing no doorbells, Trevor managed to weasel himself in multiple times, and Merryweather even busted their way in there!

I mean goddamn Michael, you've got such a big house surrounded by a fence/gate, so why not get a proper security system?

Dave got in with his special FIB super powers. Trevor probably kicked the door so hard that he broke it and silently replaced it with another similar looking door, every time. Merryweather probably went in disguised as pizza delivery guys. And Franklin, well, I don't wanna be a racist but you know...

saintsrow
  • saintsrow

Dime store angel of death

• Members
  • None
  • Best Story/Poem 2015 [The "I Love Karen Daniels" fanfic]

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:24 AM

Are you REALLY that stupid? maybe because it's a f*cking video game?

Maybe it's a f*cking blockbuster masterpiece video game 5 years in the making, with a plot and script about as logical and deep as single episode of a TV drama.  Maybe we expected more.  Maybe we're not stupid. 

Zodape
  • Zodape

CABINETS

• The Yardies
  • Argentina

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:25 AM

Are you REALLY that stupid? maybe because it's a f*cking video game?

Maybe it's a f*cking blockbuster masterpiece video game 5 years in the making, with a plot and script about as logical and deep as single episode of a TV drama.  Maybe we expected more.  Maybe we're not stupid. 

Boy-that-escalated-quickly.jpg

• universetwisters likes this

DeafMetal
  • DeafMetal

Big Homie

• Members

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:52 AM

lol I've been replaying the story again this holiday and this is exactly what I came to mind today when Trevor meets up with Mike for the first time.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 02 January 2014 - 04:57 AM

lol I've been replaying the story again this holiday and this is exactly what I came to mind today when Trevor meets up with Mike for the first time.

Even funnier how Michael didn't notice him come in during Bury the Hatchet...

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users