Traum - Tagtraum - Am Fenster

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:29 PM

He has that bigass of a mansion, and literally anybody can walk in!

Franklin managed to sneak in & steal Jimmy's car, Dave managed to enter without ringing no doorbells, Trevor managed to weasel himself in multiple times, and Merryweather even busted their way in there!

I mean goddamn Michael, you've got such a big house surrounded by a fence/gate, so why not get a proper security system?

• sqre, DeafMetal, GTAboob and 3 others like this

Officer Ronson
  • Officer Ronson

''Cool it, assholes''

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:32 PM

Well thats what happens when you hire G6.

• cunningstunt likes this

Raavi
  • Raavi

Z

• European-Union
  • Best Moderator 2015
    Best Moderator 2014
    Winner of World Cup 2014 Prediction League
    Best Forum Ledby 2013
    Most Improved 2013

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:33 PM Edited by Raavi, 30 December 2013 - 11:33 PM.

Well thats what happens when you hire G6.

Exactly, they were having some good ol' G6 in their van whilst billing Michael for installing a security system.

darkdayz
  • darkdayz

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:36 PM Edited by darkdayz, 30 December 2013 - 11:37 PM.

Franklin managed to sneak in & steal Jimmy's car, Dave managed to enter without ringing no doorbells, Trevor managed to weasel himself in multiple times, and Merryweather even busted their way in there!

I mean goddamn Michael, you've got such a big house surrounded by a fence/gate, so why not get a proper security system?

You can't just walk in, it's locked. Franklin could walk in for the sake of the mission, but didn't escape without a gun to his head. Dave is a friend and can by all means be let in by one of the kids or Amanda as he is known. Trevor got in when everybody was arguing in the kitchen and paying no attention to people coming in. Merryweather, well, it wasn't exactly unseen stealth was it.

It was all in context to the characters and what was happening at the time, hence why Madrazo waited outside.

dave4242
  • dave4242

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:40 PM

Merryweather probably run the home security services in LS.

Also when you talk about Franklin he crept in through a firkin window, surely you don't think rich people should never open their windows just in case.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:43 PM

Also when you talk about Franklin he crept in through a firkin window, surely you don't think rich people should never open their windows just in case.

How about in "Father/son", when he just meandered in the backyard without anyone batting an eye?

And then in "Bury the hatchet", Trevor just pops in without making a word

United_Stealth
  • United_Stealth

Scooter brother

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:45 PM

Because New Kids is that realistic?

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:49 PM

It was a second story window, not very easy access, Franklin couldn't have gotten up there without the gardener's truck.

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:50 PM

Because New Kids is that realistic?

I never said it was?

MrIbby
  • MrIbby

Rat

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:51 PM

The master of stealth doesn't even have locks on his doors, yet another badly written part of GTA V.

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:55 PM

How about in "Father/son", when he just meandered in the backyard without anyone batting an eye?

And then in "Bury the hatchet", Trevor just pops in without making a word

So Franklin could climb into the backyard, that's different than getting in the house, as for Trevor making it in, well he's Trevor, and they didn't really need to lock up at that time having a visitor and everyone but Tracey home.

You can't just walk in, it's locked. Franklin could walk in for the sake of the mission, but didn't escape without a gun to his head. Dave is a friend and can by all means be let in by one of the kids or Amanda as he is known. Trevor got in when everybody was arguing in the kitchen and paying no attention to people coming in. Merryweather, well, it wasn't exactly unseen stealth was it.

It was all in context to the characters and what was happening at the time, hence why Madrazo waited outside.

This.

The master of stealth doesn't even have locks on his doors, yet another badly written part of GTA V.

Michael's a master of stealth?

And he has locks on his doors, that's why Franklin needed to sneak in through the second story window, also why you can't just pop in when playing another player, it's locked.

• ShaunNoWay likes this

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Workshop 2014
    Most Improved 2014
    Funniest Member 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

also why you can't just pop in when playing another player, it's locked.

But Trevor did in all those missions. Fame or shame...bury the hatchet...etc

funkybub
  • funkybub

Hustler

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:50 AM

Wouldn't Dave has keys to the house, considering he is supporting Michael? 

• Loxley likes this

Loxley
  • Loxley

This member is no longer active.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:01 AM

Michael really should have security, being under witness protection and all. Hell, just being rich is excuse enough to have security.

Bassboom
  • Bassboom

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:37 AM

forget people coming into his house i think he's a pussy for coping sh*t off his wife for having anger issues yet shes f*cking anyone that comes into her house, yogi's tennis coach's she would of probably done franklin if she caught him in the house

• visionist likes this

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:55 AM

also why you can't just pop in when playing another player, it's locked.

But Trevor did in all those missions. Fame or shame...bury the hatchet...etc

He's Trevor.....

Can you do it in free roam? No, it's locked.

Ray
  • Ray

I don't practice Santeria, I ain't got no crystal ball

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:00 AM Edited by Ray Margarita, 31 December 2013 - 05:08 AM.

Well, if Michael's mansion had high tech security, how would of Franklin been able to repo Jimmy's SUV? It's all for gameplay purposes.

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ps3 has no games

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Topic 2014 [GTA V and Steam]

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:23 AM

You're looking too deep into it. Enjoy the game in it's glory, despite of it's obvious blemishes.

Meowmixx
  • Meowmixx

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:26 AM

Are you REALLY that stupid? maybe because it's a f*cking video game?

icemagi
  • icemagi

Professional Badass

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:41 AM

FUN FACT: If you go to Michael's house while playing as Franklin in free mode, Michael will open the gates for him.
If you go to his house as Trevor, the gates don't open.

Well, at least he doesn't when I try

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:50 AM

His house isn't really that big, Where I live that's pretty much the standard size of a house.

• visionist likes this

Lazor Guns
  • Lazor Guns

Fuuma Kanryo!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Best Concept 2015 [GTA Online: Liberty City Expansion]

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:51 AM

His house isn't really that big, Where I live that's pretty much the standard size of a house.

Are you rich?

SavageSalad
  • SavageSalad

#nojetpack

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:53 AM

Are you rich?

Not really, I just live on an island on the coast of south carolina, so people like to build big houses to show off.

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:59 AM

I really don't get it. I don't see any thing stupid about him. He is as good as a normal human, you and me may act in a situation as miserable as his life. Since it's a video game he does not "resemble closely" to a state of being serious rather captivate players enough to play through.

Drunken Cowboy
  • Drunken Cowboy

Proud Asshole

• BUSTED!
  • United-States
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Topic [GTA] 2013

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:09 AM

And yet his doors are RPG-proof in multiplayer... I guess he really downgraded his coverage some point before V.

Tlaneloli
  • Tlaneloli

Native Outlawz (N8IV)

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:07 AM

Are you rich?

You know I grew up under the poverty line, live in a poor neighborhood, and I didn't think it was all THAT big, y know by mansion standards, 2 stories, 3 bedrooms, that's like the size of a generic,middle class suburban home it's nice but it ain't that big, unlike CJ's mansion. I mean that's the house itself, but they got a big chunk of property, pool, jacuzzi, a f*cking tennis court....

Raiden雷電
  • Raiden雷電

I Am Lightning, The Rain Transformed

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:17 AM

Are you rich?

You know I grew up under the poverty line, live in a poor neighborhood, and I didn't think it was all THAT big, y know by mansion standards, 2 stories, 3 bedrooms, that's like the size of a generic,middle class suburban home it's nice but it ain't that big, unlike CJ's mansion. I mean that's the house itself, but they got a big chunk of property, pool, jacuzzi, a f*cking tennis court....

Owning all of that isn't really that impressive, not even that hard to achieve. You don't even have to be that rich to own something like that, A Middle-Classman would be able to afford all of that without a problem.

gtaOnlinemods
  • gtaOnlinemods

Rat

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:42 AM

He goes thru all that Epsilon bullsh*t, Doesnt that prove that he is pretty dumb... wearing  f*ckin clown pajamas for 10 days to make some Kifflom guy happy.

• Loxley likes this

Osho
  • Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:53 AM

He goes thru all that Epsilon bullsh*t, Doesnt that prove that he is pretty dumb... wearing  f*ckin clown pajamas for 10 days to make some Kifflom guy happy.

In that case, add a few more to the list who either act stupid or appear to be one. Like I said, the example picked in the topic is inappropriate for a character being called stupid. It does not make much sense how it can relate to stupidity rather just how the game was designed to interact with Michael.

PhillBellic
  • PhillBellic

Phill Bellic. The Universal L.E.O.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:38 PM

It's called Swiss Cheese Security my friend. :colgate:

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users