What did you dream of?

26 replies to this topic
EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:49 PM

I went back a couple pages to see if this topic existed, but didn't see it. :> sorry if it does.

I think dreams are the best. I usually dream every night and remember a lot from my dreams. Some are more vivid then others, and I like recording them down as I feel it helps me remember my dreams better. So this is what I dreamed last night..

I had a dream where I met a white dragon who instead blasted fire out of his mouth blasted wind. I wanted to travel through his caves because it was a safer and quicker route to take, and I didn't fear the darkness.. so I offered him up his favourite treat... A giant worms tongue! He was pleased but still didn't want to let me pass through. Then these bad people who were after me charged in and tried attacking him, so me and the dragon backed each other up and defeated them :D Then he said I'd be the first person he didn't kill and would let me travel through his caves. As I headed up the passage in the cave, I noticed that a piece had broken off and I would have to jump across to get any further but I was not confident. I then heard cries from the dragon and looked back to see he was being encased in hundreds of ropes from a second group of those people. He couldn't free himself no matter how much he thrashed around. I called after him and was running to aid him, but he told me to go and blasted a gust of wind toward me before they finally wrapped a rope around his mouth. I went flying to the other side of the passage and could see them dragging him out of the cave. I was furious. I made my way through the caves as fast as I could in hopes I would make it to the town/village before those people did. I eventually made it and had got their before them, so I decided to look around for my younger brother. (not my real one) I eventually found him but we were spotted and got chased through houses and alleyways. We snuck through one house and hopped out the back window and proceeded to climb to the roof where they totally missed to check. As me and my brother finally had a moment to be reunited and happy to see each other we could see in the distance a crowd of people were building in the town square. My eyes immediately caught sight of the wind dragon who I had befriended. We climbed the tree beside the house to get a better look and I was scared they were going to kill him. I took out my bow and arrow and was prepared to cause a distraction by killing one of the men holding him down...............and then I woke up. :( 

universetwisters
  • universetwisters

Ich liebe dich.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

I dreamed I was a trucker with a big semi truck. I then ran through a walmart, crushed everybody there, picked up all my amigos on my respect list, and then rode off into the sunset

• ED-E, orbitalraindrops, Shah Sam and 2 others like this

RoadRunner71
  • RoadRunner71

Try to Run, Try to Hide

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

I was licking some sweet chick's puss... I think it would go against the forum rules.

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Obedient

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

Carl Gustav Jung. That´s pretty much I have to say about dreams.

I freaking love dreams, especially nightmares. The best things I had some time ago were consecutive nights of sleep paralysis.

You wake up in the deepest middle of dream, but You can´t move. Feels like You can´t breath. Someone is watching You, I felt a dark cloaked figure absence.

I´ve been trying to get into this state later, but it has not happened since.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sleep_paralysis

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:20 PM

I like to dream, and I remember those I give a sh*t about. Like when I was 4 years old, I dreamed about me, together with the rest of the kindergarten in the nearby forest, when suddenly my dad appeared and died, dressed like a wizard. I woke up screaming and crying. Glad my 13 year old brother were there to calm me down. damn. 

I also remember a dream where I masturbated a lot in a new build fairytale looking castle. (resulted in wet dreams  :cry:)

Also the time when I dreamed about me, at a party, when suddenly my crush (who appears to be my GF) took her hands around me and kissed my neck gently. She has also appeared in one of those mindtwisting dreams where you actually have to use your brain and choose what to do. (not a lucid dream)

I have lucid dreamed once, and it fell good. When I woke up, I thought I was dead! I could hear the TV in the living room, but I could not move any muscle in my body, I could not even open my eyes.

I believe that some dreams that are realistic and makes good sense, will influence my future.

ChrilLe
  • ChrilLe

( ͡ ͜ʖ ͡)

• Members
  • Denmark

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

I freaking love dreams, especially nightmares. The best things I had some time ago were consecutive nights of sleep paralysis.

You wake up in the deepest middle of dream, but You can´t move. Feels like You can´t breath. Someone is watching You, I felt a dark cloaked figure absence.

Wow, thanks! Now I know why I felt dead that morning!

Marwin Moody
  • Marwin Moody

u in da mood?

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Norway

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:29 PM Edited by Marwin Moody, 30 December 2013 - 11:30 PM.

Sex. Just sex. Always sex... And it's always about the same ex-girlfriend, or my best friends. Is this normal, that literally every dream I remember is about sex with my best friends?

I've also once experienced sleep paralysis. This painting very much describes the experience: http://upload.wikime...e_Nightmare.JPG

ED-E
  • ED-E

War. War never changes.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

How can you enjoy them?

I find them sh*t scary.

I don't remember most of my dreams.

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:32 PM

A f*ckING STAPLER!

How the f*ck did I dream about a damn stapler? I have no idea..

All I know is that I was stapling sheets.

• EphemeralStar likes this

Target13
  • Target13

Member of the Row

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:46 PM Edited by Target13Productions, 30 December 2013 - 11:53 PM.

Anyone remember the "i'm 14 and in love" thread by me. Well, i was sitting and eating my sandwich during the launch break. Thats it...i was eating a sandwich. Nah, there is more. But i prefer to keep it private. Nothing sexual but still...

EDIT: @Graven

Thanks for the GFX and all but you are not really...egh...you are more like a "I Love Satan" type of guy. I mean, long walks in a forrest at night when trying to a hug a f*cking bear?! And now this!

Lets just hope we never cross paths.

headmetalbanger
  • headmetalbanger

?

• BUSTED!
  • Unknown

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:33 AM

I'm the same guy in my dreams, just with more talent, goals and situations that should be years ago.

SouthLand
  • SouthLand

CE SABADELL FC

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:35 AM

I dream of going to the past and avoiding screwing up my life.

El Diablo
  • El Diablo

"Not Santa's balls!"

• Leone Family Mafia
  • Mars

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:36 AM

A f*ckING STAPLER!

• GrandMaster Smith likes this

Slave Boy
  • Slave Boy

Obedient

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:51 AM

Anyone remember the "i'm 14 and in love" thread by me. Well, i was sitting and eating my sandwich during the launch break. Thats it...i was eating a sandwich. Nah, there is more. But i prefer to keep it private. Nothing sexual but still...

EDIT: @Graven

Thanks for the GFX and all but you are not really...egh...you are more like a "I Love Satan" type of guy. I mean, long walks in a forrest at night when trying to a hug a f*cking bear?! And now this!

Lets just hope we never cross paths.

You got nothing to fear my friend, I have no path to walk on.

Linc.
  • Linc.

Damage, Inc.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:57 AM Edited by Linc., 31 December 2013 - 12:57 AM.

Last night I dreamed that Pearl Jam pulled out of Big Day Out and we sold our tickets, got caught and spent a night in prison.
  • theadmiral likes this

ShadowDog94
  • ShadowDog94

Gaming since '94

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:52 AM

Last night I dreamed that a girl I have a crush on in real life was my girlfriend. It was good while it lasted.

• Frank Brown likes this

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:17 AM

My friends and parents getting murdered, being chased by evil assholes, not being able to wake up, and sex.

Sometimes all at once.

And almost every dream I have I die in now. Except right when I die it turns out the entire dream was just me playing a video game or watching a movie.

Speaking of video games, I often have a dream about a game that takes basically Google Streetview, recreates the entire world, and there's your game.

Here I talk about a lot of my dreams:

SoftTouch
  • SoftTouch

Lone Wolf

• Members
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:36 AM

I dreamed about some girl that I met. We both were in Paris, we did some other things in the city, and I woke up. Was a bit sad when I woke up actually.

ExtremoMania
  • ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:41 AM

I dreamed of having sex with someone until I realized I was cumming in my pants when I woke up and I never thought I was sleeping in my friend's house.

• Linc. likes this

Dr. John
  • Dr. John

Women and Wine

• Members
  • India

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:48 AM

I was dreaming about this guy today:

leonardo-dicaprio-inception-movie-meme-f

Scared the f*ck out of me when I woke up.

• EphemeralStar likes this

EphemeralStar
  • EphemeralStar

おっぱい

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • Canada

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:44 PM Edited by EphemeralStar, 01 January 2014 - 07:44 PM.

I had a dream where me and my bf had sex at the top of my complex. So weird. But then people came out of their houses and had to quickly put our clothes on except I didn't put my pants on fast enough and had to hide. SOOOO AWKWARD. wtf dream. 

Tacymist
  • Tacymist

Onward towards the light

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • United-States
  • Most GIFted Member

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:58 PM

A f*ckING STAPLER!

RJofVJw.jpg

Danz.
  • Danz.

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:55 PM

I dreamed about this:

I am still... dreaming.

Forsas Saltis
  • Forsas Saltis

Povke (my earlier nickname)

• BUSTED!
  • Lithuania

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:15 PM Edited by povke, 01 January 2014 - 10:33 PM.

I don't remember actually, but when I dream, it's almost everytime about the things I'm afraid of. It's about being killed: once I dramed that 4 wolfdogs bit my whole body, but I saw that as not myself, but as my friend, it was very strange to me that I saw myself dying as an other person, being locked up in prison, being killed somebody and all other things I don't like and try to avoid them to happen.

You can think whatever you want, but I'm only 14 and sometimes I dream of having sex with a girl (I dreamed it a few times, but I never knew none of girls, who they were in real life). I actually don't like to tell this, but I'll still tell it: once, I dreamed that I f*cked my own mother, but when I woke up, I was so glad that it was just a dream. It was my biggest nightmare I've ever dreamed.

GoldenBlade
  • GoldenBlade

Hustlin'

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:31 PM

I had a dream that I was driving a Shelby Cobra 427 down my road.

Atteez
  • Atteez

From crime to legit business

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 02 January 2014 - 12:37 AM

Oh man.

The previous night, I had a dream that I was in some city in Texas, and there was some missile related war going on. I had no idea who sent missiles to where I was and what their intentions were, but I suspected it was from some sort of Asian country, Like China or North Korea.

Anyway, I was driving down the streets to find some of the missiles coming down like meteors. They were coming down slowly. They would hit the ground and send some shockwave through the ground and shatter structures as if there was an earthquake, kinda like ODIN from Ghosts. They would still create some sort of explosion and I suspected that radiation and fallout was generated.

So I come to this rural part of the state, and I see about five or six different missiles coming down on different cities all around me. I was with my father and some other person, and I had no idea where to hide. I discussed with him the procedures to surviving a nuke, and he didn't listen. I was on the middle of the rode and my dream suddenly ended when the missiles exploded in unison.

I was watching way too many nuke survival videos before I went to sleep. Guess that explains why I had this dream.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 02 January 2014 - 03:36 AM

Last night I dreamed that i had an old Mustang, and I drove it through our house's wall. (It wasn't even the house we live in now, it was some place I don't even remember ever being to,) and my mother saw the wreckage and acted as if it was something that happened every day.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users