Quantcast

» «
Photo

Don't lie to me fool!

125 replies to this topic

Poll: Levels (412 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your main level and how was it earned?

1. 0-49 "Legit" (54 votes [11.74%])

Percentage of vote: 11.74%

2. 50-99 "Legit" (163 votes [35.43%])

Percentage of vote: 35.43%

3. 100-199 "Legit" (136 votes [29.57%])

Percentage of vote: 29.57%

4. 200+ "Legit" (22 votes [4.78%])

Percentage of vote: 4.78%

5. 0-49 "Glitched" (3 votes [0.65%])

Percentage of vote: 0.65%

6. 50-99 "Glitched" (8 votes [1.74%])

Percentage of vote: 1.74%

7. 100-199 "Glitched" (16 votes [3.48%])

Percentage of vote: 3.48%

8. 200+ "Glitched" (13 votes [2.83%])

Percentage of vote: 2.83%

9. Bacon (45 votes [9.78%])

Percentage of vote: 9.78%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:38 AM

Wtf bacon? 28 VOTES?

I bet you just use the "Why not" method.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:57 AM

Legit..... glitched.....

There are different opinions about this subject.

Let's say you classify yourself as a Legit Player.

You never used glitches, never used mods or hacks, never used any exploit.

But you've farmed Rooftop Rumble and Violent Duct 608 times.

Most of your RP was gained in this method. Farming. Something you consider "legit".

But you know that's not legit. The mission wasn't intended to be played 608 times by the same player.

Ohhh, the game let you do that, so it is legit. Stupid way of thinking my friends.

Now the glitcher..... the glitcher has my respect.

He glitched and he admit it. 

Sorry if some of you are really LEGIT, but this subject has pissed me off.

So where do you draw the line? I've played coveted a fair amount but I mix it up a lot. I sell cars once an hour. What is the "right way" to play? 

Level 71 legit and 1.4 mill legit. 

Not glitching/cheating/boosting, not abusing exploits, just playing the game it was meant to be played really lol.

you are so full of it lol. Why do you try so hard to mask the fact that you are not a clean player? 

Who the f is this even directed at? lol moron

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:00 PM Edited by Odesza, 31 December 2013 - 12:00 PM.

Legit..... glitched.....

Most of your RP was gained in this method. Farming. Something you consider "legit".

But you know that's not legit. The mission wasn't intended to be played 608 times by the same player.

Ohhh, the game let you do that, so it is legit. Stupid way of thinking my friends.

So where do you draw the line? I've played coveted a fair amount but I mix it up a lot. I sell cars once an hour. What is the "right way" to play? 

Not glitching/cheating/boosting, not abusing exploits, just playing the game it was meant to be played really lol.

you are so full of it lol. Why do you try so hard to mask the fact that you are not a clean player? 

You're seriously the biggest child on these forums, you can't back up your personal attacks towards me with any evidence.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:00 PM

Legit..... glitched.....

That really clears it up. Way to be vague about it. If you play a mission more than once, I guess you're not legit. 

digyerownhole
  • digyerownhole

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:02 PM

I posted this in another thread:

Out of interest, what are people's RP/Min stats?

From my Social Club stats, mine work out to this:

Played Time: 9D 1H 42M (13,062 mins)

RP: 1,570,865 (L99)

Net RP/Min: 120.26

I haven't RP (or money) glitched. I have played mostly missions and survival.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:02 PM Edited by Odesza, 31 December 2013 - 12:03 PM.

Legit..... glitched.....

That really clears it up. Way to be vague about it. If you play a mission more than once, I guess you're not legit. 

I didn't mean to come off as being vague and I definitely didn't imply that you aren't legit if you played a mission more than one time, I don't see where I even said there was anything wrong with grinding in my post.  I think it's pretty clear what I mean actually.

Matty
  • Matty

Wiseguy

• Australia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:05 PM

I don't think anyone really cares if you think a members stats are 'legit' or not. Now back on topic please.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:06 PM

I don't think anyone really cares if you think a members stats are 'legit' or not. Now back on topic please.

Well the argument is about the topic since some people are confused on what would be considered "legit" so that they can properly vote.

jdwarfer
  • jdwarfer

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • France

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:07 PM Edited by jdwarfer, 31 December 2013 - 12:08 PM.

My actual character is rank 96 100% legit.

No farming, no hacking, no glitching. Just activities, Simeon's cars and such. 

Well, I'm playing this game like intented by R* I guess.

• Odesza likes this

GTARACER93
  • GTARACER93

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:27 PM

Everyone used to put it on 1 or 2 laps in races to abuse the cash and rp amounts. 

Most people in here who claim to be legit  are not by their own standards.

The only thing I consider as glitching is the Heli hovering in raid and missions.

dlow
  • dlow

Just an Old Man

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:12 PM

Level 68 I can say i have never glitched Points .......as far as farming goes  i havent farmed anything ........but i do create playlist of my favorite races and survival games and will play them with my friends so if that counts as farming maybe,,,,,,,,each playlist will have upto 13 events ........

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:13 AM

For the purposes of this survey, farming is not consider "glitching". If you only plan on doing each mission/race/etc. once you are not going to get that very far.

• Lagful likes this

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:20 AM

I remembered now. i reached level 35 before any Rp glitch or mission replay spam, or CR boosting, and 360 with CR and many Rp glitches.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:52 AM

Well the argument is about the topic since some people are confused on what would be considered "legit" so that they can properly vote.

Yet you are frontin your status. You keep going against glitchers, which would be ok if you werent one yourself. 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:07 AM Edited by Odesza, 01 January 2014 - 07:09 AM.

Yet you are frontin your status. You keep going against glitchers, which would be ok if you werent one yourself. 

My 100% legit body will ascend into the sun while you continue crying.  

Bonkai
  • Bonkai

What the heck is this meant to be?

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:21 AM

My level used to be Bacon, but I ate it so now my level is 0. 

My level is sooooo legit.

G D
  • G D

Praise the sun, or die trying.

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:54 AM

Was level 85 completely legit, (no CR, no farming rooftop rumble hell I only played it once!)
Didn't care about rank only about actually having fun.

...until I got fed up and ranked to 144 in welcoming party.

And oh, f*ck bacon. Realistic steak all day bitch.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:07 AM

Odesza all I'm saying is some people scream glitcher at everything. One of the goals of this game is to make money and rank up, so if someone wants to play a mission 5 times in a row, I got no problem with that. I just can't bore myself to death like that, even though a lot of missions feel a bit similar anyway.

So what's the difference from doing coveted 10 times in a row or 10 different missions one after another?

How the game is meant to be played is a very loose definition. I guess ideally nobody should be replaying a mission 10 times but I would say if someone does it's more stretching the rules rather than breaking them.

When you go to the pause menu, load singleplayer, and then cancel or whatever crap you do for the LSC glitch, that's crossing a line.

Yeah I know TL;DR lol
  • Odesza likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:13 AM Edited by Odesza, 01 January 2014 - 08:28 AM.

Odesza all I'm saying is some people scream glitcher at everything. One of the goals of this game is to make money and rank up, so if someone wants to play a mission 5 times in a row, I got no problem with that. I just can't bore myself to death like that, even though a lot of missions feel a bit similar anyway.

So what's the difference from doing coveted 10 times in a row or 10 different missions one after another?

How the game is meant to be played is a very loose definition. I guess ideally nobody should be replaying a mission 10 times but I would say if someone does it's more stretching the rules rather than breaking them.

When you go to the pause menu, load singleplayer, and then cancel or whatever crap you do for the LSC glitch, that's crossing a line.

Yeah I know TL;DR lol

I read all of it, it's basically just a paragraph don't worry lol.

Again I never really said I found anything wrong with replaying missions, I only said previously that 608 times of the same mission non-stop was a bit extreme as in it sounds horribly boring and a bit dumb lol.

The only things that I consider cheating that people have done to gain rp/$ are the following;

- Boosting (trading wins)

- Glitching (LSC/Helicopter crap/etc)

- DNS lobbies 

- Gifted GTA$ from modders (I'm not talking about the innocent people that just logged on randomly and were gifted I'm talking about the people that begged for GTA$ or PM'd modders asking for it)

Might be missing one but can't remember atm.

• tjor24 likes this

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm new to PC gaming pls be gentle

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:25 AM

Yeah I know TL;DR lol

Again I never really said I found anything wrong with replaying missions, I only said previously that 608 times of the same mission non-stop was a bit extreme as in it sounds horribly boring and a bit dumb lol.

The only things that I consider cheating that people have done to gain rp/$ are the following;

- DNS lobbies 

- Gifted GTA$ from modders (I'm not talking about the innocent people that just logged on randomly and were gifted I'm talking about the people begged for GTA$ or PM'd modders asking for it)

Farming Rooftop Rumble when all you had to do was destroy the case to complete the mission?

Like I stated earlier, I did that a lot.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:27 AM

Yeah I know TL;DR lol

- DNS lobbies 

- Gifted GTA$ from modders (I'm not talking about the innocent people that just logged on randomly and were gifted I'm talking about the people begged for GTA$ or PM'd modders asking for it)

Farming Rooftop Rumble when all you had to do was destroy the case to complete the mission?

In all honesty that would technically be considered as exploiting a bug which can be considered cheating.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm new to PC gaming pls be gentle

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:34 AM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 01 January 2014 - 08:48 AM.

stuff

I agree.

I have gained quite a lot of levels since then, though, and I will say that that saved me a lot of time. I don't really regret it though, because I've never been one to take pride in things like my level or bank balance. I like to take pride in things like my achievements, medals, and weapon camos.

Heck, I would wear the most tacky and ugliest camos in Battlefield just because they were earned by means other than just leveling up.

Leveling up and gaining money is something that will happen regardless of how you play the game or how good you are. Things like medals, achievements, and camos have to be earned by you being on a mission  to earn them.

That's why I like completing them over just trying to get as high of a level as I can or gloating about my bank account balance, which is full of gifted and LSC glitched money anyway.

Oh, I forgot to mention Tattoos.

I absolutely love the fact that the majority of the tattoos in this game are earned ones. My character is covered in numerous Tattoos that I have earned.

The only one I am missing is the "Way of the Gun" tat. It's the one on your belly that is two, crossed, Volcanic Pistols. I love that tat because it is an awesome reference to Red Dead.

I just need like 400 more pistol kills, lol.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:57 AM

Yeah I know TL;DR lol

- DNS lobbies 

In all honesty that would technically be considered as exploiting a bug which can be considered cheating.

Again you are jumping on someone for the same thing you do. You are such a hypocrite 

Terror_Squad
  • Terror_Squad

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:58 AM

Definitely bacon.

_d3xt3r_
  • _d3xt3r_

F*ck You Too

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:08 AM

I spend more time in free roam than I do doing "missions" so my lvl is mid 60's.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 09:09 AM Edited by Odesza, 01 January 2014 - 09:26 AM.

stuff

Heck, I would wear the most tacky and ugliest camos in Battlefield just because they were earned by means other than just leveling up.

Leveling up and gaining money is something that will happen regardless of how you play the game or how good you are. Things like medals, achievements, and camos have to be earned by you being on a mission  to earn them.

That's why I like completing them over just trying to get as high of a level as I can or gloating about my bank account balance, which is full of gifted and LSC glitched money anyway.

Oh, I forgot to mention Tattoos.

I absolutely love the fact that the majority of the tattoos in this game are earned ones. My character is covered in numerous Tattoos that I have earned.

The only one I am missing is the "Way of the Gun" tat. It's the one on your belly that is two, crossed, Volcanic Pistols. I love that tat because it is an awesome reference to Red Dead.

I just need like 400 more pistol kills, lol.

I do really enjoy unlocking weapon camos, can't say much for the tattoo part though I extremely hate the way tats look in online.

ten-a-penny
  • ten-a-penny

Pardon my English

• Members
  • Libya

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:21 AM Edited by ten-a-penny, 01 January 2014 - 10:22 AM.

still stuck at lvl16 Legit. (or 17. can't really remember) all done from robberies :cool:

Corrupt King
  • Corrupt King

Li'l G Loc

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:24 AM Edited by Corrupt King, 01 January 2014 - 11:02 AM.

Bacon

.R3b3L
  • .R3b3L

Snitch

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 01 January 2014 - 10:56 AM

297 Legit (i did grind violent duct a few times at around lvl 25ish tho, just to get money back for the apt. i lost) - 8,189,342 RP - played for 30d 17hr 56mins.

Haven't played much the last week / 10 days ever since some bell end gifted me $49.5m (which is in a 2nd chars pocket untouched until Rockstar remove it - havent spent a penny of it) - Getting that gifted money completely ruined the game for me.

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 06:51 PM

I posted this in another thread:

Out of interest, what are people's RP/Min stats?

From my Social Club stats, mine work out to this:

Played Time: 9D 1H 42M (13,062 mins)

RP: 1,570,865 (L99)

Net RP/Min: 120.26

I haven't RP (or money) glitched. I have played mostly missions and survival.

That's not to far off of what mine is at.

RP/Min: 137.48

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users