Quantcast

» «
Photo

Don't lie to me fool!

125 replies to this topic

Poll: Levels (412 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your main level and how was it earned?

1. 0-49 "Legit" (54 votes [11.74%])

Percentage of vote: 11.74%

2. 50-99 "Legit" (163 votes [35.43%])

Percentage of vote: 35.43%

3. 100-199 "Legit" (136 votes [29.57%])

Percentage of vote: 29.57%

4. 200+ "Legit" (22 votes [4.78%])

Percentage of vote: 4.78%

5. 0-49 "Glitched" (3 votes [0.65%])

Percentage of vote: 0.65%

6. 50-99 "Glitched" (8 votes [1.74%])

Percentage of vote: 1.74%

7. 100-199 "Glitched" (16 votes [3.48%])

Percentage of vote: 3.48%

8. 200+ "Glitched" (13 votes [2.83%])

Percentage of vote: 2.83%

9. Bacon (45 votes [9.78%])

Percentage of vote: 9.78%

Vote Guests cannot vote
hsthompson
  • hsthompson

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

I damn sure can't wait until I get to 90 so I can buy a heavy sniper rifle! Tired of playing Sandy Survival to level 5 every time I want one.
I also think they've fixed the tank sniping as well. The draw distance seems to be minimized or gone.
When I do see a tank the sweet spots don't seem to work.

Sam(u)sonite
  • Sam(u)sonite

Player Hater

• Members
  • Finland

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:09 AM

Legit level 72 approx 5d game time.
mixture of racing, missions and some FR madness.

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:26 AM

I glitch lsc money... But gain my level all legit bro.

Level is 104

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:40 AM

135 legit.

Did some Criminal Records races before it was nerfed, but didn't even boost them Played with friends using the Personal Best times, but we didn't boost, we raced each other properly.

artworks-000015520538-uc1h3b-original.pn

tymaster50
  • tymaster50

blank

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:43 AM

Like 160 or something, Idc i did criminal records to 120 and i loved every second of it lol. Didnt' even take as long as people say it does, my total race time is like 3 hours or something and i do race outside of criminal records 

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:50 AM

I have a level 113 and 119 legit. I never tried to rank up, it just happened.

YourAMiz1900
  • YourAMiz1900

Dafuq do all of you want!? O.o

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:55 AM

Rank 92 Legit. Long hours of grinding survivals, missions and about 40 hours of freakin golf lmao

beanzinapot
  • beanzinapot

Homie

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

I was at 128 legit. Not by farming a certain race, or mission, just by playing the game. Then, last week before Christmas, someone posted a vid on how to get the Christmas dlc before anyone else by changing the DNS server. I didn't know that it was the same thing for the money, RP glitching.

So now I'm at level 622. Glitched. I switched the DNS server back and it was still glitching(forgot to clear the system cache). Now I'm just waiting to see what happens. At times I want to start fresh, but it'll be hard to start back at level 0.

Juanfartez
  • Juanfartez

Goofball

• Members
  • Mars

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:43 AM

114 without rooftop rumble or Cr. It just took me two months @ 2-4 hours a day.

UnicornAssassin
  • UnicornAssassin

Soldier

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:54 AM

I also think they've fixed the tank sniping as well. The draw distance seems to be minimized or gone.
When I do see a tank the sweet spots don't seem to work.

I can confirm that tank sniping still works. Yesterday there were a bunch of guys in tanks at the beach and I just sat on a roof near the marina sniping them all. I'd probably go so far as to say that it was the easiest it's ever been, but maybe I was just that perfect distance away for it to work without having to aim too precisely at all.

Morril
  • Morril

Hates Hats.

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:01 AM

I just reached 50 today. It's not exactly hard to level. I'm highly cassual on GTAO. Don't know why people feel the need to cheat. 

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:37 AM

I have a level 113 and 119 legit. I never tried to rank up, it just happened.

Right. Once I got the mini gun I didn't care if I gained a single rank. I then started trying to help all my friends rank up. Doing high level missions, playlists. taking last every race damn near lol. The playlists I got now I still manage to rank up once per list.

On a side note I had to check and I got almost 21 hours of racing and 15 hours of deathmatch plus 30 hours being wanted. This game has pretty much replaced all my other games.

Until "Shoot Many Robots" came along on XBL for free.

Diesleman
  • Diesleman

If thou' ist wanting some, thou' shall receive.

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:41 AM

Level 79 without having done any rp glitching, which is what I presume you mean by legit.

Over 9 days playtime, just in mp. Goddamn, I need to sort my priorities.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:49 AM Edited by Odesza, 31 December 2013 - 03:05 AM.

It's nice to see that there are people on this forum that weren't complete losers sitting there for an hour trading wins with some random kid on CR.

Says the guy who gained level 100 in a matter of what, 5 days? lol sure you are clean. 

Actually I reached 120 around 11-12 days played, good try though, maybe you should try to publicly call me out again only to look like an idiot when I PM you with my social club account, I'd post the convo if I still had it, but to put it simply you're embarrassingly stupid.

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:13 AM

I was at 128 legit. Not by farming a certain race, or mission, just by playing the game. Then, last week before Christmas, someone posted a vid on how to get the Christmas dlc before anyone else by changing the DNS server. I didn't know that it was the same thing for the money, RP glitching.

So now I'm at level 622. Glitched. I switched the DNS server back and it was still glitching(forgot to clear the system cache). Now I'm just waiting to see what happens. At times I want to start fresh, but it'll be hard to start back at level 0.

What happened sucks, man but really it just looks bad. There really is no diference between level 120 and 1000. I hope you don't have problems with R* because you wanted to check out the snow.

Why not start a second character? It can be a lot of fun and you'll still have the option to play as a high level anytime you want.

There is stuff I sort of forgot about, like the Kifflom thing the first time you die. What it's like to not have an apartment (can't buy one until level 5). Running out of ammo becomes a concern. I enjoyed having the experience again.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:18 AM

What happened sucks, man but really it just looks bad. There really is no diference between level 120 and 1000. I hope you don't have problems with R* because you wanted to check out the snow.

Why not start a second character? It can be a lot of fun and you'll still have the option to play as a high level anytime you want.

There is stuff I sort of forgot about, like the Kifflom thing the first time you die. What it's like to not have an apartment (can't buy one until level 5). Running out of ammo becomes a concern. I enjoyed having the experience again.

I actually bought a garage on my second character, and yeah the Kifflom thing annoyed the sh*t out of me when I died for the first time on my second character I had completely forgot about it.

• Miss Malevolent and maschil like this

fzxt
  • fzxt

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:21 AM

I got to around 83-84 legit, but when I saw the video on youtube with the helicopter RP glitch, my desire for that 'pogo' mask at level 100 just got the best of me and I did it, got to around level 117 with some guy.

Lagful
  • Lagful

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:23 AM

It's nice to see that there are people on this forum that weren't complete losers sitting there for an hour trading wins with some random kid on CR.

Lol. f*ck Criminal Records.

06kkGov.gif

• Odesza and Sugar Free Nos like this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:40 AM

Lol. f*ck Criminal Records.

06kkGov.gif

Haven't seen that gif on here in awhile.

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:44 AM

1st 165
2nd 50

WBaker
  • WBaker

Acatalepsis

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:47 AM

I actually bought a garage on my second character, and yeah the Kifflom thing annoyed the sh*t out of me when I died for the first time on my second character I had completely forgot about it.

First time through I thought the Kifflom thing was hilarious but I was concerned I'd have to watch it every time I died.

I bought the really cheap two car garage for my second character at first. It was all I could afford. Thinking about this is making me feel bad for low level billionaires who are missing out. Those were good times. I feel a bit hypocritical right now. Lol.
  • Miss Malevolent likes this

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:54 AM

Says the guy who gained level 100 in a matter of what, 5 days? lol sure you are clean. 

Actually I reached 120 around 11-12 days played, good try though, maybe you should try to publicly call me out again only to look like an idiot when I PM you with my social club account, I'd post the convo if I still had it, but to put it simply you're embarrassingly stupid.

what did you grow while farming? rofl

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:59 AM Edited by Odesza, 31 December 2013 - 04:02 AM.

I didn't actually farm, myself and my friends all called missions and did as many as we could since the game had just come out and we didn't look at guides so we were finding out the payouts for every mission as we leveled up.  The only missions we ever passed on were gerald/simeon ones.  With 4 people all calling in missions at the same time you get quite a bit and a decent variety so it was a lot of fun and very profitable.

Anyway gonna go back to playing alan wake gl thinking up your next "clever" joke.

First time through I thought the Kifflom thing was hilarious but I was concerned I'd have to watch it every time I died.

I bought the really cheap two car garage for my second character at first. It was all I could afford. Thinking about this is making me feel bad for low level billionaires who are missing out. Those were good times. I feel a bit hypocritical right now. Lol.

I bought a 10 car garage on my second character and shortly realized I'd rather have that but I need the apartment for heists on my first character so at least I can enjoy not wasting money on an apartment I don't want while playing my second character.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:03 AM

I didn't actually farm, myself and my friends all called missions and did as many as we could since the game had just come out and we didn't look at guides so we were finding out the payouts for every mission as we leveled up.  The only missions we ever passed on were gerald/simeon ones.  With 4 people all calling in missions at the same time you get quite a bit and a decent variety so it was a lot of fun and very profitable.

Anyway gonna go back to playing alan wake gl thinking up your next "clever" joke.

lol I have never boosted wins, whatcha talking about?

Callen-Vega
  • Callen-Vega

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:33 AM

Rank 63, though I might have just hit 64. Lots of solo races, gang attacks and Gerald missions.

tjor24
  • tjor24

Homie

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:00 AM

Legit..... glitched.....

There are different opinions about this subject.

Let's say you classify yourself as a Legit Player.

You never used glitches, never used mods or hacks, never used any exploit.

But you've farmed Rooftop Rumble and Violent Duct 608 times.

Most of your RP was gained in this method. Farming. Something you consider "legit".

But you know that's not legit. The mission wasn't intended to be played 608 times by the same player.

Ohhh, the game let you do that, so it is legit. Stupid way of thinking my friends.

Now the glitcher..... the glitcher has my respect.

He glitched and he admit it. 

Sorry if some of you are really LEGIT, but this subject has pissed me off.

So where do you draw the line? I've played coveted a fair amount but I mix it up a lot. I sell cars once an hour. What is the "right way" to play? 

Level 71 legit and 1.4 mill legit. 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:16 AM

Legit..... glitched.....

Most of your RP was gained in this method. Farming. Something you consider "legit".

But you know that's not legit. The mission wasn't intended to be played 608 times by the same player.

Ohhh, the game let you do that, so it is legit. Stupid way of thinking my friends.

So where do you draw the line? I've played coveted a fair amount but I mix it up a lot. I sell cars once an hour. What is the "right way" to play? 

Not glitching/cheating/boosting, not abusing exploits, just playing the game it was meant to be played really lol.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 05:28 AM

Legit..... glitched.....

depends... missions like violent duct and rooftop rumble where all legit, but R* Decided to limit reply and lower pay for Violent Duct, so in some ways there stance on those two missions changed over time, same with criminal records, as first they said it was ok, and eventually they changed how much you made, and lowered the rp received.... Essentially what im saying is the meaning of "legit" has changed as the missions have

.Polar_Bear.
  • .Polar_Bear.

Suave GAYmer

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:27 AM

Around level 60 through legitimate means, I pity the fool who would lie on this poll.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

Legit..... glitched.....

Not glitching/cheating/boosting, not abusing exploits, just playing the game it was meant to be played really lol.

you are so full of it lol. Why do you try so hard to mask the fact that you are not a clean player? 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users