Quantcast

» «
Photo

Don't lie to me fool!

125 replies to this topic

Poll: Levels (412 member(s) have cast votes)

What is your main level and how was it earned?

1. 0-49 "Legit" (54 votes [11.74%])

Percentage of vote: 11.74%

2. 50-99 "Legit" (163 votes [35.43%])

Percentage of vote: 35.43%

3. 100-199 "Legit" (136 votes [29.57%])

Percentage of vote: 29.57%

4. 200+ "Legit" (22 votes [4.78%])

Percentage of vote: 4.78%

5. 0-49 "Glitched" (3 votes [0.65%])

Percentage of vote: 0.65%

6. 50-99 "Glitched" (8 votes [1.74%])

Percentage of vote: 1.74%

7. 100-199 "Glitched" (16 votes [3.48%])

Percentage of vote: 3.48%

8. 200+ "Glitched" (13 votes [2.83%])

Percentage of vote: 2.83%

9. Bacon (45 votes [9.78%])

Percentage of vote: 9.78%

Vote Guests cannot vote
Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:40 PM

Does boosting CR count as glitched ?

In my honest OPINION I would have to say NO and for the purposes of this survey it would be a NO.

I see it no different then doing the same mission over and over (Coveted) or by calling Ron/Martin/Lester repeatedly or continuously doing Boneyard.

Grinding=Farming=Legit IMHO

Except in the case of CR people were abusing an obvious exploit in the racing system.

a20characterusername
  • a20characterusername

\_(ツ)_/

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:41 PM

same concept, especially with how easy roof top rumble was, you guys are in denial. LOL.

In denial over what, exactly? And I've never played Rooftop Rumble.

Is it really that hard for you to admit that you don't know what you're talking about?

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:42 PM Edited by CaliMeatWagon, 30 December 2013 - 10:43 PM.

No Arguing in this Thread!!

Do so by way of Private Messages!!

• RowanSane likes this

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:44 PM

Lvl68 100% legit. I lose my level 2 first character at cloud issues... (big drama I won't forget) So my very deserved stimulus pack $ helped a bit with my racing garage (almost finished). Also I have a female chrt. at level 10. And a legit WR tattoo.(I think nobody likes compact cars XD)
Now inactive until R* fixes this mesS...

I got one of em too. Plus that in-game achievement for holding  WR. Dont know when or where tho.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:49 PM Edited by Sugar Free Nos, 30 December 2013 - 10:51 PM.

I started my character at 4 am central on Oct, 1st. I got to level 65 by farming missions such as Violent Duct and Four Trailers.

By that time, my friend that I had been grinding with had played without me for a few hours and finally got to level 75 to unlock Rooftop Rumble.

I developed a method of parking my tank right outside of the parking garage so that I could save ammo. I would spawn, run over to my tank, fire three shells, and then do it again. 

On the very last night before it was patched, I grinded that mission for 6.5 straight hours until the patched dropped and I got kicked offline for it.

I ended up as a level 120 after that. I'm currently a level 208 and I've done it almost all legit, except for 10 levels which I did to experiment with the "Cleaning the Cathouse" thing.

My second character, on the other hand, got from level 22 to level 120 in about an hour and a half off of standing in the marker on one of the Madrazo missions where you have to deliver an NPC.

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

Let's do it all over again, again.

• Members
  • China

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:52 PM

126 legit. Thanks to CR before it was nerfed.

Bros be hatin CR.

gn1992
  • gn1992

Playa

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:53 PM

In my honest OPINION I would have to say NO and for the purposes of this survey it would be a NO.

I see it no different then doing the same mission over and over (Coveted) or by calling Ron/Martin/Lester repeatedly or continuously doing Boneyard.

Except in the case of CR people were abusing an obvious exploit in the racing system.

What's your opinion about grinding a mission 608 times? Is it legit or not?

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:59 PM Edited by Odesza, 30 December 2013 - 11:01 PM.

Well to be honest according to statements Rockstar made we were technically never supposed to be able to use the replay button for NPC missions and it was supposed to only be available for VS missions but this isn't something as ridiculous as getting 4000 xp from single lap in a race so you don't really know that you're not supposed to do it.

But 608 times of the same mission is a bit ridiculous. I'm not sure what I'd consider it other than excessive grinding.

• gn1992 likes this

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:00 PM

Criminal record 5krp or 7krp was not a glitch.

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

Well to be honest according to statements Rockstar made we were technically never supposed to be able to use the replay button for NPC missions and it was supposed to only be available for VS missions but this isn't something as ridiculous as getting 4000 xp from a race so you don't really know that you're not supposed to do it.

But 608 times of the same mission is a bit ridiculous. I'm not sure what I'd consider it other than excessive grinding.

So, 6 1/2 hours of Rooftop Rumble is a little excessive?

The Spook
  • The Spook

Driver - Assassin

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:01 PM

Rank 168, Legit.

Mostly from Boneyard Survival over and over. Started at rank 15, been there ever since. Occasional job here and there, robbery, selling cars, escaping police.

Glitches

A crew member duped Frank's Buffalo for me, and I glitched the Khameleion from the internet, drove it all of about 5 minutes. Got rid of it when I couldn't take it in my garage. I also went inside of both of Frank's houses.

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

Well to be honest according to statements Rockstar made we were technically never supposed to be able to use the replay button for NPC missions and it was supposed to only be available for VS missions but this isn't something as ridiculous as getting 4000 xp from a race so you don't really know that you're not supposed to do it.

If you really enjoy RR then by all means play it as much as you want I played like 7hours straight of multiple missions with friends on day 1.  But 608 times of just 1 mission straight is a little excessive, I don't know how many times you played it in 6 1/2 hours.

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

• Members
  • China

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:04 PM Edited by StewNorth, 30 December 2013 - 11:04 PM.

CR wasn't a glitch. It was insane and bound to be patched. And so it was eventually. Just like many other missions and payouts before, and after that.

I still have no idea why people hated/hate CR so much though compared to the other jobs that got nerfed as well.

Maybe they hate turning right ?

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:05 PM

CR wasn't a glitch. It was insane and bound to be patched. And so it was eventually. Just like many other missions and payouts before, and after that.

I still have no idea why people hated/hate CR so much though compared to the other jobs that got nerfed as well.

CR gets such negative rep because the majority of people that played it were just pathetically trading wins not legitimately earning them.

mochakaboom
  • mochakaboom

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:07 PM

Damn. I was only legit up to like lvl 12 lol.

Then I was just like, f*ck It.. I want to enjoy playing/racing/killing

Vigilante-Angel
  • Vigilante-Angel

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:08 PM

Very close to level 103 and proud to say it was all from legit gameplay. Hackers and modders just piss me off

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

Grinded to 139. Gifted to 14 billion.

StewNorth
  • StewNorth

• Members
  • China

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:09 PM

CR gets such negative rep because the majority of people that played it were just pathetically trading wins not legitimately earning them.

They still do it today. That's the issue with CR being essentially the shortest race in the game.

Conflictionfun
  • Conflictionfun

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:10 PM Edited by mrmarcd, 30 December 2013 - 11:11 PM.

My signature will answer the level question. I don't get as much play time as I'd like to anymore (since Online launch), but I'm satisfied as it stands.

When I am playing, I find myself very occupied with jobs. The game is still as fun as ever! :r*:

Sugar Free Nos
  • Sugar Free Nos

I'm the best Scrub

• Zaibatsu
  • United-States
  • Best Scrub 2014
    April Fools Winner 2015

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:10 PM

If you really enjoy RR then by all means play it as much as you want I played like 7hours straight of multiple missions with friends on day 1.  But 608 times of just 1 mission straight is a little excessive, I don't know how many times you played it in 6 1/2 hours.

Well, I was able to complete it every 20 seconds then I spent about 10 seconds in a loading screen.

That means I was able to complete approximately 2 every min.

120 per hour x 6

So, I did the mission approximately 720 times. 

I'm not accounting for the half hour and I'm also giving a generous estimate on the time spent in loading screens.

I was also never very good at math in my head, lol, so I probably did it less than my estimate.

I'm certain I could complete it in just under 20 seconds though. I remember that much.  

Zoobz
  • Zoobz

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-Kingdom
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA V]
    Best Llama 2016

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:11 PM

120. Farmed a little 'Mixed up with Coke' a while back to get from level 30 - 40. Grinding all the way since then.

kasheku
  • kasheku

Somewhere in LS

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:13 PM

It's nice to see that there are people on this forum that weren't complete losers sitting there for an hour trading wins with some random kid on CR.

Says the guy who gained level 100 in a matter of what, 5 days? lol sure you are clean. 

• maschil likes this

am30
  • am30

surprisingly nice

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:26 PM

level 59 and legit here.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

Level 83 "legit", only did criminal records with a friend to get all the car mods. I don't really like racing all that much, but I love modding cars.

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:28 PM

It was more to do with the fact you could do CR from rank 1. 

Rooftop Rumble  had  you rank up to 75 or get a friend invite you.  You still had to have someone put in the work to get there.  Plus that was patched really really fast. 

fw3
  • fw3

I SMELL FISH!

• Members
  • United-States
  • Contribution Award [GTAO]

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:30 PM

LEVEL 844 - LEGIT.

kidding. 77, just about 78. ;)

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

124 legit by farming Criminal Records when it gave you 4000+RP.

Ditto.

Singingmute
  • Singingmute

Mostly Harmless

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:52 PM

I'm a legit level 118 at the moment.

I really don't understand why anyone would glitch beyond level 120, there's no benefits whatsoever.

HappHarryHardOn
  • HappHarryHardOn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

52 legit.

LSC glitched though.

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:58 PM

I'm a legit level 118 at the moment.

I really don't understand why anyone would glitch beyond level 120, there's no benefits whatsoever.

i doubt 120 will stay the maximum level for unlocking all guns

farming = boosting

Farming is doing the same mission or quest or killing the same enemies over and over, boosting is basically trading wins.

same concept, especially with how easy roof top rumble was, you guys are in denial. LOL.

All the missions are easy, what are you even talking about lol.  None of the missions in this game require anything more than a very basic strategy and very basic aim and understanding of the cover system.  

If anything it sounds like you're upset about being a booster/cheater.

you didnt have to deliver the briefcase... LOL, took 3 mins to complete, 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users