Quantcast

» «
Photo

Has anyone even See Police Motorcycle on GTA Online?

69 replies to this topic
blackwolfred
  • blackwolfred

HellsWolfPak&Proud

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:05 AM

i found one in the Trevor mission "chopper tail"

s1xty7
  • s1xty7

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:14 AM

I've seen them driving around the freeways sometimes.  Thought it was a regular NPC and shot the guy off once.  3 stars right then and there.  They don't show up very often at all, but I think I've seen them 3 or 4 times now.

OurJud
  • OurJud

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:56 AM

Police motorbikes are only available in single player sadly.

Are you sure about this? Many months ago me and another player were doing the mission in which you have to destroy a series of law-enforcement vehicles; two patrol cars, a riot van, four motorcycles and finally a prison bus.

I never stopped to find out, of course, but I can't see why I couldn't have just taken one of those police motorcycles when we got to them.

Having said that, and to answer the OP, no I've never seen them in action.

mbhitman
  • mbhitman

Foot Soldier

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:01 AM

Cops capacity mission = police bike
  • Kid SixXx likes this

RussianCommie
  • RussianCommie

Trying to think of a member title but my mind keeps Stalin.

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:29 AM

Police motorbikes are only available in single player sadly.

Are you sure about this? Many months ago me and another player were doing the mission in which you have to destroy a series of law-enforcement vehicles; two patrol cars, a riot van, four motorcycles and finally a prison bus.

I never stopped to find out, of course, but I can't see why I couldn't have just taken one of those police motorcycles when we got to them.

Having said that, and to answer the OP, no I've never seen them in action.

Referring to them as actually being useable outside of that mission, you are correct that there is a mission where you can take one and use it during the mission, but I would think that once the mission ends, you would spawn in free roam without it, because I have never seen one, personally, or heard of someone who got a police bike outside of that mission, unless they did the SP to MP method and brought one over.

Skaffa93
  • Skaffa93

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:10 PM

They do spawn in online freeroam, i saw one driving close to the impound once, shocked because it was the first time i encountered it.. was kinda preoccupied tho so i didn't try to put a tracker on it.. Have been looking for another one ever since xD

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 01:14 PM

I think I've seen one, but I'm not sure.

ky1e1792
  • ky1e1792

Li'l G Loc

• BUSTED!
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:28 PM

I've never seen one. Come to think of it, I haven't seen one on SP either, outside of the mission where Franklin is racing the two rich kids.

TECHN9CiAN
  • TECHN9CiAN

American MuSScle Fan

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:35 PM

They dont spawn online, but they can be brought into online thru SP2MP

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:52 PM Edited by DiveGummi, 08 May 2014 - 02:53 PM.

They dont spawn online, but they can be brought into online thru SP2MP

They do spawn online, I seen them near the gas station on the highway that is near the power staton. I think they only spawn at a certain time of day because I've only seen it once.

Edit (the gas station where franklin races the two rich kids)

tails_prower_2040
  • tails_prower_2040

Sonic Mania

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 08 May 2014 - 02:56 PM

Cops Capacity, Crooked Cop and Chopper Tail missions contain Police Motorbikes but they can't be
stored.

bleedout28
  • bleedout28

"Upstanding Legitimate Businessman"

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:11 PM

Has anyone ever seen a Police Motorcycle in GTA Online, because I was using the Content creator and looking through the vehicles to place down, and I stood there thinking for a second and then quickly I spoke to my friends on Xbox and all of them told me they never witnessed a Police Motorcycle chasing them or even driving on the streets...

So question is, have you ever seen a Police Motorcycle or no?

Only in modded lobbies.

Otherwise the only time you see it is in the one Lester mission where you have to piss off the cops and destroy random police vehicles.

Iroquois
  • Iroquois

Li'l G Loc

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:16 PM Edited by Iroquois, 08 May 2014 - 03:18 PM.

There are police bikes in online. There are present in a few missions that involve Blaine county, sandy shores, etc (up in the north). You must have at least a 2 star wanted level to see one (or for them to chase after you) although for some reason ive been told its a 3 star wanted level not 2.

Ive only seen it once in an online mission which involved cops and sandy shores. It might of been possible to transfer the vehicle over to freeroam in the past if you were to be riding it when the mission ends or is completed.

GTAMYBABIES
  • GTAMYBABIES

Friendship Is Magic

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:17 PM

I usually see the police motorcycle when driving north on the palomino freeway close to the noose building trying to trap speeders.

Officer620
  • Officer620

Federal Agent

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:26 PM

For those saying the Police Motorcycle does not spawn online; it does. 

It spawns - as stated above - at the gas station near the Palmer-Taylor Power Plant on the east side of the map. It is a rare spawn, I still haven't worked out what triggers it/time of day etc. I have personally found it there multiple times though, a San Andreas Highway Patrol officer will be riding it out of the gas station.

Yes, it does spawn online, but very rarely. Same with the LSPD Crown Victoria. Hope that clears things up.

Cheers!

• DiveGummi likes this

Js3venX
  • Js3venX

Crackhead

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:32 PM

As said before in this thread. The only one I've seen is in the mission Chopper Tail. There's a female cop sitting on it we always stop and shoot her and steal the bike.

DiveGummi
  • DiveGummi

Cookie

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:33 PM

It spawns - as stated above - at the gas station near the Palmer-Taylor Power Plant on the east side of the map. It is a rare spawn, I still haven't worked out what triggers it/time of day etc. I have personally found it there multiple times though, a San Andreas Highway Patrol officer will be riding it out of the gas station.

Yes, it does spawn online, but very rarely. Same with the LSPD Crown Victoria. Hope that clears things up.

Cheers!

I second this.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:36 PM

I used to have one in my garage.

They are found on the mission called "cops capacity" for Lester.

I also have seen them over by the big gas station with the Ammunation on the far east side of the city.

And on that mission Chopper tail. Follow the GPS and a cop on a police bike will follow you.

codename_duchess
  • codename_duchess

Soldier

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:37 PM

Cheers!

I second this.

I agree with these guys as i've seen them on MP. Very rare though and i also have no idea how, or what spawns them

mendo92
  • mendo92

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:42 PM

I remember one in a mission where you must destroy police's vehicles...

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:43 PM

CHOPPER TAIL!

once you have stolen the SUV with the equipment and head back to Trevor's a female biker cop attempts to pull you over on the long straight to Trevor's...suburb? She is there every time. Plus Chopper Tail has a great payout (same as RR I believe)

NoSignal_
  • NoSignal_

Can you hear me?

• Members
  • Ireland

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

You can find them on the highway parked to the side, they are quite rare

Blankerz
  • Blankerz

Chradder Killa

• Members
  • England

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:44 PM

As said before in this thread. The only one I've seen is in the mission Chopper Tail. There's a female cop sitting on it we always stop and shoot her and steal the bike.

Did that with a friend just last night.

AntonioJamal97
  • AntonioJamal97

Square Civilian

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 03:45 PM

Always ruin the fun things like running over the cops in police motorcycles making them do flips lol

HaykArs
  • HaykArs

Playa

• Members
  • Armenia

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:43 PM

Yes, I always see one spawning ONLINE at the gas station at the east of Los Santos, the one that has an ammunation and a store going through the highway.

Sadly it isnt storeable :C

Black Rabbit
  • Black Rabbit

Owsla

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:47 PM

They always seem to be up north.  

Chopper Tail has at least one one a bike near an overpass on your way back to Trevor's every time. 

Vehicles
  • Vehicles

Not much of an impression...

• Members
  • None

Posted 08 May 2014 - 04:50 PM

It's found in Chopper Tail and Cops Capacity.I finally can have revenge after the police brutally knocked me off my bike a lot of times.(Is the Ford Taurus really that fast IRL?)

blingdiablo
  • blingdiablo

Shiny Devil

• Members
  • Belize

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:13 PM

Yep, but it was a while ago. In the mission Chopper Tail, there's a motorcycle cop that comes at you on the way to Trevor's place. Last time I saw it was when you could still spawn into a vehicle in FR that you were in when the mission ended. I got it, and kept it for a while in FR, but of course it can't be stored. Was fun riding it around and pulling over NPC's to then beat them with a nightstick for non-compliance. 

0_0.jpg

JohnnyCallisto
  • JohnnyCallisto

Custom Racers Crew

• Members
  • Olympics

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:37 PM

A friend owned one, but that was back in the 'Space Docker to online' days...don't recall seeing one since.

Kid SixXx
  • Kid SixXx

Death Valley Driver

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 08 May 2014 - 06:48 PM Edited by Kid SixXx, 08 May 2014 - 06:50 PM.

Cops capacity mission = police bike

True, but you can't ride them.  You have to blow them up for Lester.

I got to ride the one I found in Chopper Tail, but I couldn't keep it because I got it after the patch that prevents you from keeping mission vehicles.

The only time I have seen one in GTA:O outside of a mission was on the highway north of Paleto Bay.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users