» «

How was 2013 for you?

67 replies to this topic
  • SuperVeloce

Paramore <3

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

Not great. A few really nice things happened, my favourite band released a new album and I went to see them live. That was incredible. But the rest of the year, frankly, has been pretty sh*t. 2012 kicked it's ass.

• Graven

• The Connection
  • Finland
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2014
    Most Talented GFX Artist 2013

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:32 PM Edited by Graven, 30 December 2013 - 11:32 PM.

Second best year of my life, after 2014.

• SonOfLiberty

• Zaibatsu
  • Australia
  • Best Poster [GTA] 2014
    Best Member in the OGA 2012

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:31 AM

My year at university was much better than 2012. Got my first Distinction grade which I was pretty proud of.

• Budweiser Addict likes this

• GtaIvFanboy

I Have a Foot Fetish

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:49 AM

Well i lost my Virginity  This year i also had  my first blowjob licked my first vagina  so some memorable sexual  moments but with that being said other than that its been Really rather Forgettable. 

• Ciaran

GTA Series Staff

• GTAF Crew
  • Ireland
  • Contribution Award [GTA Online]
    April Fools Winner 2015
    Top c*nt 👍

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:06 AM

It's been ok I guess, missed half a year of school bc of a knee injury which was awesome, Nothing else really happened besides that so it was boring to say the least, but hey, here's to 2014!

• CallTheCoroner

Have you ever been dying of thirst, and smelled rain?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:14 AM

2013 - The first step towards ending marijuana prohibition. Me likey.

• GunWrath

Alcoholic Blues

• United-States
  • Most Helpful [Expression] 2013

Posted 31 December 2013 - 03:41 AM

2013 was a very unfortunate year for me.. but it isn't the end.

I've had legal troubles, family issues and work issues pretty much the entire year and now it's leveling out a bit thankfully but still have some issues there, so I don't see 2014 leading up to a fantastic year just yet but here's to hoping!

John Smith
  • John Smith

Cynical Prick

• Andolini Mafia Family
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:12 AM

How was 2013 for me? Well this should give you some idea of how it went: oh it went just hunky dory. Yeah...just rosy as rosy smosy. Hmmmm, let's see...I got drunk 90% of the year...drove my car into a lamppost...lost my license...had my c*nt wife leave me...lost my sh*tty job...currently awaiting trial for peeing into a policeman's hat (which I was told was a legal act)...and to top it off: as I type this, some random guy walking past my window decided to provide some festive cheer by opening my window and spitting in my face.

Yep, 2013's going just swell Chico, just swell.

• na89340qv0n34b09q340

• Members
  • Saint-Martin

Posted 31 December 2013 - 07:03 AM

I went in thinking things might turn around for me finally, and they haven't. It's tough to accept that years don't work like that. :/

Much better than 2011 and 2012 though. Those years were the pits for me.

• AceRay

In my restless dreams, I see that town...

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:00 AM

I played Spec Ops: The Line for the first time.

Probably the best year of my life.

f*ck Google Ask Me!!!

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:16 AM

I don't remember.

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:06 AM Edited by 018361, 31 December 2013 - 09:08 AM.

This entire year for me was nothing but a 365 day weekend. I have all the time in the world and no friends...Well, not unless I count you guys but tbh the day that happens is when I have really hit rock-bottom. No offense. I have just been alone ( not counting family ) for this entire year and it just seems as if whenever I try to do anything to self-improve or make myself more happy it always back-fires because I am forced to rely on others like a f*cking baby. I can never do anything because I have to live my life around their schedules. I feel so torn up and indecisive about everything I want to do at this point in my life. I honestly sometimes just want to leave this place and never look back, but I am scared about how my family will do without me. The rest of my family has either died or wants nothing to do with us anymore and if I leave all there will be is my mother and sister left. Well, you may think " why can't your sister just take care of her? " and the answer to that is because i'm pretty sure she has a mental disability and she has always lived in a world of her own and I know that she may need someone there when she finally has to " break out of her shell ". My brother is also there, but he is usually working all day and/or getting drunk with his buddies. I feel that if i'm not here to keep what's left of my family held together that they won't last very long. Now, If I could go somewhere with them I would, but we don't have the funds and are barely scraping the bottom of the barrel as it is. I honestly don't know how/if we will make it through 2014, but if we somehow manage to survive it would be a miracle.  

TL:DR not so good, but it will probably be a better one in comparison to next year. 

• headmetalbanger

• Unknown

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:14 AM

6 months bad and rest of the year amazing, next year is my year.

• Osho

Old School RPG'er

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:15 AM

It was pretty good.

• SouthLand

• Members
  • Spain

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:43 AM

One of the worst years of my life.

Mister Kay
  • Mister Kay

Meaning Making Machine

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 December 2013 - 10:46 AM

Looks like most of us had a sh*tty year. :turn:

• ACR

Finger f*ck bitches with Freddy Krueger gloves on.

• Members
  • China

Posted 31 December 2013 - 04:53 PM

Same sh*t, different year.

• AceRay likes this

• PKarco

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:16 AM

It was alright for me. Graduated high school, I got my first job, and I know exactly what I want to do in my life. Frankly, I don't care much about it being a new year, its just the same people doing the same sh*t for the most part.

• VercettiCrimeFamily

“Proud Founder of The 'Vercetti' Crime Family''

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 04:19 AM Edited by shiek, 01 January 2014 - 04:25 AM.

Same as it is every year, struggling to find reasons why to live screaming myself to sleep

Shyabang Shyabang
  • Shyabang Shyabang

Wild Thing

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:21 AM

I was busy during college days.

I traveled during the vacations.

I went to Miami during spring break. I drove along the Pacific coast in California and Oregon during summer vacation.

• Audiophile

• Zaibatsu
  • Canada

Posted 01 January 2014 - 05:31 AM

One of the worst years of my life, and 2012 was pretty awful with the death of a parent.

I don't see 2014 being any better considering what is currently going on in my life and what is to come.

The Pizza Delivery Guy
  • The Pizza Delivery Guy

If You Know What I Mean

• Members
  • None

Posted 01 January 2014 - 08:10 AM Edited by The Pizza Delivery Guy, 01 January 2014 - 08:13 AM.

I took Pre-Calculus.

Every other class I have is a piece of cake and is absolutely a breeze.

However I haven't a clue what I'm doing in Pre-Calculus. But I'm still passing.

I'd say 2013 went pretty well.

That was my final in that class, and I had no idea in the slightest how to do at least 4 of the problems on that test. Not to mention our teacher gave out 10% bonuses on the semester final...

I'd say 2013 went pretty well.

Budweiser Addict
  • Budweiser Addict

That's, just, like, your opinion man

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:27 AM

2013 was terrible, yet probably the one year I've lived so far that has effected me the most. Until 2013 I could never really say I had loved someone, and then this beautiful girl called Chloe who I had known for a few years beggins to grow on me. The only catch was, she was already in a relationship for six months. Even if she did have a boyfriend, I chased some type of small hope that I could end up with her, for six months in fact. By the time I had completed my last year of school I decided I would just cut off contact with her, in the hope that she would just dissapear from my mind. That was two months ago now, and I still think of her on a daily basis.

My mental and emotional instability is really going to show it's colours this year, trust me.

• jln22

Call me Julian

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:19 PM

Well i lost my Virginity  This year i also had  my first blowjob licked my first vagina  so some memorable sexual  moments but with that being said other than that its been Really rather Forgettable. 

Username: GtaIvFanboy.

Oh boy...

• GTAKid667

The Bad Fella™

• GTA Series Staff
  • United-Kingdom
  • Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Contribution Award [GTA III]

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

2013 was not a bad year for me, I'd say it was a real mixture of events, there were times in which I really enjoyed myself and had a great time and then there was the complete opposite, times which were awful and couldn't really get any worse - I hope 2014 brings a lot more happy memories that 2013 did.

Also, 2013 was my first full year here at GTA Forums (Before then it was just the odd appearance) and I have thoroughly enjoyed it :pp

• WBaker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:27 PM

A lot of these posts are negative. I hope this year is better for ya'll.

No homo but *hugs*.

It seemed like you needed one.

• ExtremoMania

Just a dose of metal everyday

• Members
  • Philippines

Posted 01 January 2014 - 12:34 PM

Not really a good year for me. Though I met a lot of friends this college year, it never really replicated a much of many tragedy happened in this year. I was bitten by a dog last February; we faced terrible tragedies such as conflicts, earthquake, and the last powerful typhoon that struck us.

I just really hope 2014 could replenish the bad outcomes I endured. I learned a lot of experiences this year and it's something I would like to take granted with and continue moving forward.

No homo but *hugs*.

It's really ironic for the zodiac sign of 2013, 'snake'.

• WBaker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:18 PM

No homo but *hugs*.

It's really ironic for the zodiac sign of 2013, 'snake'.

Just appreciate the virtual hug. :D

• Typhus

• $outh $ide Hoodz

Posted 01 January 2014 - 01:42 PM

This year I wrote two novels and lost six stone. So 2013 has been very productive for me.

• FranklinDeRoosevelt

32nd President of Los Santos

Posted 01 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

T'was a jolly year for me.

Btw, how much did you originally weigh? Losing six stones is impressive and must feel like a truck lifted off your belly.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users