» «
Photo

Fastest Four Door Vehicle

70 replies to this topic
BBQ RIBS
  • BBQ RIBS

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:22 PM Edited by BBQ RIBS, 30 December 2013 - 04:23 PM.

Exemplar - fastest coupe
schafter - fastest sedan
Sultan - best handling 4 door SPORTS
Oracle - fastest 4 door SPORTS (poor handling)
Intruder - rarest 4 door?? But POS

The Oracle 2 is the fastest (besides Franklin's Buffalo) and is a sedan.

Last time I checked they moved the Oracle v2 to the coupes class for whatever reason when it's clearly a sedan.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:25 PM

franklin's Buffalo for sure

lRushdown
  • lRushdown

HERO

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:29 PM

Exemplar is the fastest 4-door and is also best in its racing class.  Sultan is cool because it's AWD, but it's garbage in its racing class.

GrndZero
  • GrndZero

Old enough to be your dad.

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:31 PM

Exemplar all the way. This car is a dream around corners, easily in the sports car category instead of the listed Coupe(especially since it has 4 doors, not like a coupe, lol)

MookStunna
  • MookStunna

Il Duce; The Fuel Junkie Mafia

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

Fastest 4 Door "Coupe" or Sedan?  They have misclassed a couple cars in the game.  The Felon 4 Door is a Sedan.  LOL, classed as a Coupe, modded out is my favorite car to drive around.  

CaptainSpaceCat
  • CaptainSpaceCat

Snitch

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:33 PM

Exemplar is the fastest 4-door and is also best in its racing class.  Sultan is cool because it's AWD, but it's garbage in its racing class.

Wrong. It doesn't perform well on tracks with long straights but on tracks with sharp turns or tracks that go from tarmac to gravel it holds its own well enough. I've won plenty of races with mine, against better cars. I've also lost plenty mind you.
  • o ILL AUDIO o likes this

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

45 mins Southeast of Thibodaux, Louisiana

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

Guys, the thread is over. He's asking for the FASTEST 4-DOOR.

The correct answer is:

Franklin's Buffalo followed by the Ubermacht Oracle 2. 

lRushdown
  • lRushdown

HERO

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

Wrong. It doesn't perform well on tracks with long straights but on tracks with sharp turns or tracks that go from tarmac to gravel it holds its own well enough. I've won plenty of races with mine, against better cars. I've also lost plenty mind you.

Your personal anecdotes aside, nothing that I said was wrong.  

-Exemplar is far and away the best in the Coupes racing class.  

-Sultan is garbage in the Sports racing class.  

-Exemplar is faster than the Sultan, Felon, Schafter, and any other 4-door you can list.

Which of those statements are you taking issue with?

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:37 PM

Sultan is my go to car. i love the all wheel drive. makes it eaiser to manage in the rain. but i also have a schafter, exmplar and franklins buffalo.

i would reccomend driving them all, then get what you like.

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:39 PM

-Exemplar is faster than the Sultan, Felon, Schafter, and any other 4-door you can list.

You are just flat-out wrong on that point. Go to SocialClub and look at the stats. Frank's Buffalo and Oracle 2 are faster than the Exemplar. 

lRushdown
  • lRushdown

HERO

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

You are just flat-out wrong on that point. Go to SocialClub and look at the stats. Frank's Buffalo and Oracle 2 are faster than the Exemplar. 

Do people still think the stats in this game are meaningful?  Find a race where the Buffalo or Oracle posted better times than the Exemplar.

K-ROSE
  • K-ROSE

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

Do people still think the stats in this game are meaningful?  Find a race where the Buffalo or Oracle posted better times than the Exemplar.

I'm not talking about Buffalo 1 or Oracle 1. These are the mkII variants that can't be raced. Jesus.

CaliMeatWagon
  • CaliMeatWagon

Cause of head scratching.

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:46 PM

What you need is yourself a Granger. Seats 8 (4 on the inside, 4 on the outside that can use MG's), is 4WD, surprising quick and fast for its size and class, plus it's got some weight to it so you know you can plow through some vehicles.

lRushdown
  • lRushdown

HERO

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:49 PM

I'm not talking about Buffalo 1 or Oracle 1. These are the mkII variants that can't be raced. Jesus.

They can absolutely be raced, make sure Custom Cars is set to On.  I've personally raced with Franklin's Buffalo.

Zwenkwiel
  • Zwenkwiel

Proud owner of several tin foil hats

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:00 PM

GrottiCollector, on 30 Dec 2013 - 5:45 PM, said:

lRushdown, on 30 Dec 2013 - 5:41 PM, said:

GrottiCollector, on 30 Dec 2013 - 5:39 PM, said:

lRushdown, on 30 Dec 2013 - 5:36 PM, said:

CaptainSpaceCat, on 30 Dec 2013 - 5:33 PM, said:

lRushdown, on 30 Dec 2013 - 5:29 PM, said:

Franklin's Buffalo can be raced, it's not a very good race car though since it's in the sport class

Miss Malevolent
  • Miss Malevolent

Bitch³

• Leone Family Mafia
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:30 PM

Exemplar, Felon, Sultan RS, Obey Tailgater, Sandking XL...I have all of them. Great 4-Door vehicles...

I have the Bison (modded up)...but honestly...it's slow. I really only have it for the novelty factor of being able to hold 6 people.

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:48 PM

Sultan can't take near as much of a beating as Frank's Buffalo.

Tank on 4 wheels > Sultan

Ya that is why I can drive my sultan up and down mount chiliad as many times as i want without repairing it.

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Hustler

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:41 PM

schafter... Nice and fast 4 doors.

schatzer was my cash car if you know what i mean it is decent in speed, but had pretty terrible handling, i lost control way too often with it

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:47 PM Edited by muhmuhhuh, 30 December 2013 - 09:47 PM.

Not enough love for the Jackal in here. A fantastic car. Like sh*t off a shovel. 

damnfukk
  • damnfukk

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

Emperor =) not fast but looks good

LBxFinalDeath
  • LBxFinalDeath

Extraordinary Creeper

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:52 PM

Super Diamond...just cuz.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Boss

• BUSTED!
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:54 PM

Franklins Buffalo.

wanes
  • wanes

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

Found it

0_0.jpg

• Bozzah likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:02 PM

Sultan can't take near as much of a beating as Frank's Buffalo.

Tank on 4 wheels > Sultan

Ya that is why I can drive my sultan up and down mount chiliad as many times as i want without repairing it.

You could drive a damn Entity up Chiliad as many times as you want.

I'm talking about a bulldozer, a.k.a Frank's Buffalo.  It's basically a Sultan and Super Diamond fused together.

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:04 PM Edited by Bozzah, 30 December 2013 - 10:05 PM.

I tried them all and I must say that the exemplar is the best in my opinion, I like the handling and it doesn's slide that much. But it's kind of light, so if you want to use it for lots o' crashing and stuff, you might want to go for the buffalo

about all the stated cars.... their difference in speed isn't that huge and the acceleration is just about the same after fully modding it

OR take a bus if you want a bulky beast

MajorWhytey
  • MajorWhytey

MODified

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:33 AM

In all seriousness, I do like the Sultan RS most.
There are cars that are faster, handle better, ect.
but there's not one car in this game that is more of a complete package than the Sultan RS, IMO.

I hate to agree, but the sultan is the best. Sports car handling and speed

PrimeTime MP
  • PrimeTime MP

The Peoples Champ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:36 AM

Sultan has the best handling and it is AWD 

rodrich266
  • rodrich266

Shut up, sit down, relax

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:16 AM

I use an Obey Tailgater as my 4 door vehicle, but it is not the fastest 4 door. However, it handles like a beauty so I stick by it

Tehguy123
  • Tehguy123

Yeah Mr White... yeah science!

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:26 AM

I'm not seeing enough love for this car:

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

It may look mundane, but trust me, it will surprise you. It also has 4WD like the sultan, and handles like a charm.

JustinFudge
  • JustinFudge

Street Cat

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:28 AM

Accelerate is most important.

I think a exemplar is best for this 4 doors

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users