Quantcast

» «
Photo

New Cash Card = Price of an entire new game!

287 replies to this topic
muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:30 PM

Rockstar has fallen, in my opinion. I always imagined them to be different then your average company, but as it turns out they are just another greedy, money sucking corporation that doesn't give two sh*ts about their customers, only about how much money they make.

It's all the hackers, modders and glitchers fault...had you all not made money illegitimately then the cash cards would be a good cash revenue for Rockstar but instead if there is thousands and thousands of billions of dollars floating around the economy the cash cards wouldnt be so expensive. 

No, it's Rockstars fault. If money hadn't been so hard to get, and they hadn't shoved these cash cards in our faces, then maybe hackers wouldn't have tried so hard to get money more easily. But what does Rockstar do? They cut money rewards in half, and basically tell you in a tooltip "Want the elite stuff? Buy cash cards!". 

This is not a course of action that the majority of gamers will agree with, and I swear to you as long as they stubbornly offer these cash cards and make it harder to get money without buying them, people will hack the sh*t out of this game until there's nothing left. And I mean literally until there's nothing left, this won't stop until Rockstar yields or until people globally abandon Online and the game dies out.

But money isn't hard to get. It's so easy.  It takes time, yes, but you tell me a game where everything is given to you from the start.

Before I was gifted money, I already had the 400k apartment, Adder and Entity.

Your argument of making money is hard in this game is moot.

Money is harder to get then in singleplayer. Mainly because there are no heists or a stock market. And it may not be hard, but like you said, it takes forever. Doing the same missions over and over and over again. However, in singleplayer, you could steal whatever car you liked, the most luxurious sports cars, and store them in garages. Here? Nope, you can't save a car that's too expensive. You have to buy it from a f*cking website, which in my opinion is retarded for a game called Grand THEFT Auto. The name of the entire franchise is based up the concept of stealing cars. Not to mention everything is more expensive then in singleplayer, armor drains quickly so often needs to be replaced. I had the $500,000 from Rockstar, and after buying the 280k apartment it didn't take long until I was down to 90k.

And I'm not pulling this out of my ass, Rockstar is knowingly reducing money gains from the game so that people will be more easily encouraged to buy cash cards.

I didn't say it took forever, I said it took time. You don't even have to repeat the same missions, you can just play a 5 minute deathmatch and make a quick 13k if you're good, there's also plenty of jobs that pay out 10k+.

There's nothing stopping you stealing the cars though is it? You can find an Adder in Free Mode still and drive it around.

Having them as a personal vehicle is like a trophy for people, to show off their accomplishments.

you can't even find super cars in free mode online, unless its someone elses personal vehicle, are we even playing the same game?????

Yeah you can. I was rocking around in a Banshee and a Feltzer last night. I found them around the Golf club and the LSC by the mall/train station. 

They are rare of course but they should be. I cant say I have ever seen a proper top end car but you can get Supers. You just cant do anything with them except ride around with them. 

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Thug

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

Rockstar has fallen, in my opinion. I always imagined them to be different then your average company, but as it turns out they are just another greedy, money sucking corporation that doesn't give two sh*ts about their customers, only about how much money they make.

It's all the hackers, modders and glitchers fault...had you all not made money illegitimately then the cash cards would be a good cash revenue for Rockstar but instead if there is thousands and thousands of billions of dollars floating around the economy the cash cards wouldnt be so expensive. 

No, it's Rockstars fault. If money hadn't been so hard to get, and they hadn't shoved these cash cards in our faces, then maybe hackers wouldn't have tried so hard to get money more easily. But what does Rockstar do? They cut money rewards in half, and basically tell you in a tooltip "Want the elite stuff? Buy cash cards!". 

This is not a course of action that the majority of gamers will agree with, and I swear to you as long as they stubbornly offer these cash cards and make it harder to get money without buying them, people will hack the sh*t out of this game until there's nothing left. And I mean literally until there's nothing left, this won't stop until Rockstar yields or until people globally abandon Online and the game dies out.

But money isn't hard to get. It's so easy.  It takes time, yes, but you tell me a game where everything is given to you from the start.

I'm more than certain this was purchased with the help from the stimulus package, not to mention that the payouts have been significantly decreased from launch to now. 

Why don't you start a new character today?

It all cost me 2.2million roughly working out the price. Plus, I'd spent a million on ammo at that point too. So I had spent 3.2million.

I know the payouts were decreased, but it's still piss easy to make money.

Also, I would start a new character but there's an issue of having 7billion sitting in my account. It's still easy though, even after the nerfed payouts, I could quite easily make a million in a few hours.

million in a few hours.............ok please record your process and link it to this thread via youtube, i would love to see that attempt...............

PS: i think you are very very bad at maths!!!! 

Technically if you're really good at survival and play it efficiently and on the right map you can make around 100k-120k an hour.

yea i know the maths but even the best methods allows you to make 1million in like 9 hours if you take like zero breaks (which isn't possible) so like i said that other person is very very bad at maths.

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:32 PM

In all honesty if they want a good way for people to donate more money they should implement a season pass, unless they plan on having some ridiculous amount of paid DLCs in this game's lifetime.

Bring out a melee Tennis Racquet and I would gladly hand them over my bank card and maybe other things. 

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

In all honesty if they want a good way for people to donate more money they should implement a season pass, unless they plan on having some ridiculous amount of paid DLCs in this game's lifetime.

Bring out a melee Tennis Racquet and I would gladly hand them over my bank card and maybe other things. 

I'd pay for any customization stuff at this point in terms of DLC clothing/weapons.  I don't care if the melee weapons are just a reskin.

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Thug

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:34 PM

Money is harder to get then in singleplayer. Mainly because there are no heists or a stock market. And it may not be hard, but like you said, it takes forever. Doing the same missions over and over and over again. However, in singleplayer, you could steal whatever car you liked, the most luxurious sports cars, and store them in garages. Here? Nope, you can't save a car that's too expensive. You have to buy it from a f*cking website, which in my opinion is retarded for a game called Grand THEFT Auto. The name of the entire franchise is based up the concept of stealing cars. Not to mention everything is more expensive then in singleplayer, armor drains quickly so often needs to be replaced. I had the $500,000 from Rockstar, and after buying the 280k apartment it didn't take long until I was down to 90k.

And I'm not pulling this out of my ass, Rockstar is knowingly reducing money gains from the game so that people will be more easily encouraged to buy cash cards.

I didn't say it took forever, I said it took time. You don't even have to repeat the same missions, you can just play a 5 minute deathmatch and make a quick 13k if you're good, there's also plenty of jobs that pay out 10k+.

There's nothing stopping you stealing the cars though is it? You can find an Adder in Free Mode still and drive it around.

Having them as a personal vehicle is like a trophy for people, to show off their accomplishments.

you can't even find super cars in free mode online, unless its someone elses personal vehicle, are we even playing the same game?????

Yeah you can. I was rocking around in a Banshee and a Feltzer last night. I found them around the Golf club and the LSC by the mall/train station. 

They are rare of course but they should be. I cant say I have ever seen a proper top end car but you can get Supers. You just cant do anything with them except ride around with them. 

banshee is a sports car, feltzer is a sports car, neither are super. Adder, entity, infernus, cheetah, voltic, bullet and vacca are all the "super" cars in the game. I hope you understand the difference now.

AfterDeath
  • AfterDeath

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:35 PM

I would like to know everyone's opinion on this stupidity of R* persistently pushing the super expensive cash cards with the highest card reaching $70 for just 3.5million. 

It is not stupid the one that asks an audacious price, but the one that pays it.

I would argue that it is both parties.

• havingfunz likes this

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:36 PM

I'd pay for any customization stuff at this point in terms of DLC clothing/weapons.  I don't care if the melee weapons are just a reskin.

Yeah me too. I think clothing would be a good cash source for them really. It doesnt effect the game in any shape or form so surely nobody could complain if people were being "forced" to buy them. 

• saintsrow likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:36 PM

banshee is a sports car, feltzer is a sports car, neither are super. Adder, entity, infernus, cheetah, voltic, bullet and vacca are all the "super" cars in the game. I hope you understand the difference now.

I've seen multiple NPCs driving an infernus tbh.

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:40 PM

Isnt it obvious that I drive a Surge?? Im rubbish when it comes to the cars in this game. I never know what im stealing until im inside it and the name flashes up.

Yeah I have never seen Supers then online. 

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

Cloak and Dagger

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:42 PM

Best cars that will spawn Online driving around are the Bullet, Infernus and F620. I was doing Dipping in as a GTA Race in the Off Road class, ditched my car for a nearby Infernus and won the race by 3/4 of a minute.

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:46 PM

Yeah me too. I think clothing would be a good cash source for them really. It doesnt effect the game in any shape or form so surely nobody could complain if people were being "forced" to buy them. 

Yeah sure why not. And next, they will introduce an exclusive super car that's faster then the Adder, for $10 or so. And after that, they will introduce x2 rates for Reputation Points, for two days for $10. And then people will slowly start complaining that this game is pay to win, but by then it's too late.

gtarelatedusername2
  • gtarelatedusername2

Vagabond of the Wastes

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

Best cars that will spawn Online driving around are the Bullet, Infernus and F620. I was doing Dipping in as a GTA Race in the Off Road class, ditched my car for a nearby Infernus and won the race by 3/4 of a minute.

Yeah, the Infernus spawns a lot near Eclipse Towers for me, and I could've sworn I saw the Khamelion spawn a few times a couple of weeks ago.The latter was probably a glitch or something though.

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:49 PM

The Adder spawn in Free Roam too, it's in the usual spawn point, as do the Bullet, Infernus and Entity (although, I've only seen that once coming back from a mission). The majority of the high-end sports cars spawn too.

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:50 PM

Yeah sure why not. And next, they will introduce an exclusive super car that's faster then the Adder, for $10 or so. And after that, they will introduce x2 rates for Reputation Points, for two days for $10. And then people will slowly start complaining that this game is pay to win, but by then it's too late.

I'd be willing to pay for RP enhancers.  I was playing Marvel Heroes online and you could by game points for 1000 @ 9.99 I think, and you could by a 1 or 2 hour RP booster for like 150 points.  I did that a few times.  Other things besides money would be nice too.  I think R* just needs to regroup and get some expertise in micro-transactions in games and NOT from Zynga.

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:55 PM

I bet you they dont. Actually the car maybe. Certainly wont do the RP thing though. 

I dont think there is anything wrong with them charging for now content that isnt on the disc though. Thats fair enough. Charging real life money for an Adder would be a bit naughty. And before you say it you can aquire an Adder without buying a cash card...

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:56 PM

I'd be willing to pay for RP enhancers.  I was playing Marvel Heroes online and you could by game points for 1000 @ 9.99 I think, and you could by a 1 or 2 hour RP booster for like 150 points.  I did that a few times.  Other things besides money would be nice too.  I think R* just needs to regroup and get some expertise in micro-transactions in games and NOT from Zynga.

I really hope you're kidding

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:57 PM

Not at all.  I don't have 4+ hours day to play the game.  R*'s lack of adding in "rested XP" puts me at a disadvantage.  I make money, so why can't I spend it?  Is that somehow a disadvantage to kids?

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:58 PM

Why? Just because you're so dead against an idea, it doesn't mean other people are.

Like it's been pointed out 1000x already, Cash Cards are OPTIONAL

• Crafty- likes this

JustRob
  • JustRob

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:00 PM

Why? Just because you're so dead against an idea, it doesn't mean other people are.

I give up

• 2281 likes this

Odesza
  • Odesza

The Worst

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:06 PM Edited by Odesza, 30 December 2013 - 10:06 PM.

He just said the things we were talking about didn't effect the game in any shape or form and you really still have to act like a child and be completely ridiculous about things?  Come on dude.

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:11 PM Edited by muhmuhhuh, 30 December 2013 - 10:11 PM.

I give up

Hes/shes right though!

To be honest here, I do get where you are coming from, honestly I do. But I do think you are reading way too much into the cash card stuff. Just my personal opinion. 

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Thug

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:15 PM

The Adder spawn in Free Roam too, it's in the usual spawn point, as do the Bullet, Infernus and Entity (although, I've only seen that once coming back from a mission). The majority of the high-end sports cars spawn too.

I think you are full of crap and are just being a troll talking out of you ass, because all your claims are over exaggerated and almost never true, I have heard and even seen an infernus once in a while but none of the other super spawn in online yea adder can be found in story mode, so can bullet and voltic. vacca, entity and cheetah have not other way of being acquired other than purchasing them or in story mode certain missions have some of these cars spawning somewhere. So you should really stop making ignorant and bullsh*t statements about the game you seem to know absolutely nothing about!!

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:18 PM Edited by 2281, 30 December 2013 - 11:20 PM.

I think you are full of crap and are just being a troll talking out of you ass, because all your claims are over exaggerated and almost never true, I have heard and even seen an infernus once in a while but none of the other super spawn in online yea adder can be found in story mode, so can bullet and voltic. vacca, entity and cheetah have not other way of being acquired other than purchasing them or in story mode certain missions have some of these cars spawning somewhere. So you should really stop making ignorant and bullsh*t statements about the game you seem to know absolutely nothing about!!

Supercars very rarely spawn in Freeroam, or at least the lower-end supercars. I have never seen an Adder or Entity XF unless it belonged to another player.

Even if they did spawn regularly, you cannot take them to LSC and make them your own so it doesn't matter.

Day Reaper
  • Day Reaper

Executioner

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:27 PM

People still don't get why companies are created.
LLC, Inc., Co....they are all the same and have the same goal in mind...Revenue and Profits.
Rockstar like McDonalds and all other For-Profit companies do care about you having fun but their mission is company growth and investor returns.
When the CEO at R* shuts his eyes to sleep at night , he isn't thinking about how upset Billy713 is that his Rat Loader was deleted, the CEO is thinking how the cash cards aren't selling as projected and this fiscal quarter will show that making some already f*cking filthy rich cocksuckers grumpy about their returns.

havingfunz
  • havingfunz

Thug

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:33 PM

I give up

Hes/shes right though!

To be honest here, I do get where you are coming from, honestly I do. But I do think you are reading way too much into the cash card stuff. Just my personal opinion. 

you don't seem to be trolling but trying to convey "your" point across, but what you are not trying to grasp is that gta online isn't suppose to be a MMO and if R* is trying to make the game so it is a completely different step from what R* has been ever since GTA3. all gta games have had tough missions and a slow start and eventually by the end of the game you reached the top of the game, add to that we always had a set of cheats to go with every game that allowed the average gamer that was sick of counting penny's and tired of playing the game as it is to enjoy the fun stuff, for f*ck sakes gta san andreas had like 2 full pages of cheats. So there are definitely two distinct group of people playing gta5 and you are in the group that never breaks rules and likes to do everything by the book, and most of us on this thread would like to enjoy the fun side of gta a lot more quicker than 500 to 800 hrs of online play.......so before you spout your "you really don't need the cash cards and its easy to make money" statement again and again.......realise that not everyone might have your patience to farm through this game for several hours and keep an a/c of all the ammo used etc. Majority of us are not MMO players and don't enjoy those types of games thats why we are pissed with the earning capabilities in this game.

PS: my comment was just directed to you and is in no way linked to this quoted section.

jdkzombie
  • jdkzombie

Professional Zombie

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:34 PM

Return payouts to day 1 levels, return mission replay ability, and let the problems iron themselves out.

I have played for well over 19 days worth of time since release, and in that time earned 5.6m from jobs alone.  Jobs.

I'm beyond level 100, and have experienced pretty much all the things this game has to offer. 

Having had my apartment and cars I wanted well before the hack money lobbies and crap we are dealing with now, I do not feel entitled to anything other than not having to grind like a f*cking pleb fresh off the airplane meeting with Lamar again, every day, above level 100.

I think, once you pass a certain level, like say 75, all missions should double in pay.  Only for you, not for any of your friends, they still get normal payouts.  Sounds odd to think about really, but I worked my way from a busted ass car and a single gun, to my 4th high end apartment, and garage full of sweet rides, so why are my missions still paying me in animal crackers and apple juice?  Then the hacked money lobby rewarded me with more money than I know what to do with.  And you know what?  I enjoyed spending it.  There was no sense of entitlement from it.  I've purchased a few cash cards here and there, the cheaper ones, to top off a car, or swap to a different apartment that isnt ground zero for world wars 3-7 in free roam.

GTA is a great sandbox game.  It is not a great mmo.  It isn't an mmo.  So the ridiculous grinding is not necessary.  There are better games for grinding, that have far better methods of rewarding someone for their time invested. But there are far fewer games that can pull off that GTA sandbox we all love.

I don't think you should be level 1 and have access to everything like GTA IV, but there are many of us, who people seem to label entitled children, that have already invested more than enough of time and energy into this game, and are finally, thankful for the large sums of money gifted, able to enjoy it more freely.

But there are 2 types of people here.  People like myself, who don't mind the gifted cash, and those that prefer a more realistic approach to simply grind for everything.  

I've grinded my ass off in this game already.  I'm done with grinding in this game. I've paid my dues, and earned my keep.  Matter of fact, the only things I bought with the gifted cash were airplanes, a tank, some buses, the dumptruck thing, and the infernus and vacca, both maxed, the rest of my cars are normal sh*t off the streets, like my patriot, the sandking, tailgater, vapid saddler, dominator, some bmx bike i jacked from some mexicans down by grove street, and a albany manana that have been there for more than a few patches now.

As far as cash cards go, they arent nowhere nearly as flamboyant about them as many other companies have been.  So that doesn't bother me.  What bothers me is that because of the cash cards, all over sources of income have been "adjusted" by Rockstar to make them less appealing, and the cash cards more so than before.  Kinda like how Blizzard adjusted Diablo 3's RNG and drop mechanics to make their Auction House very appealing.

When the game first released, nobody cared about the damn cards because payouts were nice and healthy.  If you wanted to do something you can normally do in a MMO, which is grind a particular "Area" or "mission" then you had the ability to simply replay any mission from the mission lobby, if thats what you felt like doing.

• muhmuhhuh likes this

maschil
  • maschil

Mack Pimp

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:50 PM Edited by maschil, 30 December 2013 - 11:54 PM.

Return payouts to day 1 levels, return mission replay ability, and let the problems iron themselves out.

I have played for well over 19 days worth of time since release, and in that time earned 5.6m from jobs alone.  Jobs.

I'm beyond level 100, and have experienced pretty much all the things this game has to offer. 

Having had my apartment and cars I wanted well before the hack money lobbies and crap we are dealing with now, I do not feel entitled to anything other than not having to grind like a f*cking pleb fresh off the airplane meeting with Lamar again, every day, above level 100.

I think, once you pass a certain level, like say 75, all missions should double in pay.  Only for you, not for any of your friends, they still get normal payouts.  Sounds odd to think about really, but I worked my way from a busted ass car and a single gun, to my 4th high end apartment, and garage full of sweet rides, so why are my missions still paying me in animal crackers and apple juice?  Then the hacked money lobby rewarded me with more money than I know what to do with.  And you know what?  I enjoyed spending it.  There was no sense of entitlement from it.  I've purchased a few cash cards here and there, the cheaper ones, to top off a car, or swap to a different apartment that isnt ground zero for world wars 3-7 in free roam.

GTA is a great sandbox game.  It is not a great mmo.  It isn't an mmo.  So the ridiculous grinding is not necessary.  There are better games for grinding, that have far better methods of rewarding someone for their time invested. But there are far fewer games that can pull off that GTA sandbox we all love.

I don't think you should be level 1 and have access to everything like GTA IV, but there are many of us, who people seem to label entitled children, that have already invested more than enough of time and energy into this game, and are finally, thankful for the large sums of money gifted, able to enjoy it more freely.

But there are 2 types of people here.  People like myself, who don't mind the gifted cash, and those that prefer a more realistic approach to simply grind for everything.  

I've grinded my ass off in this game already.  I'm done with grinding in this game. I've paid my dues, and earned my keep.  Matter of fact, the only things I bought with the gifted cash were airplanes, a tank, some buses, the dumptruck thing, and the infernus and vacca, both maxed, the rest of my cars are normal sh*t off the streets, like my patriot, the sandking, tailgater, vapid saddler, dominator, some bmx bike i jacked from some mexicans down by grove street, and a albany manana that have been there for more than a few patches now.

As far as cash cards go, they arent nowhere nearly as flamboyant about them as many other companies have been.  So that doesn't bother me.  What bothers me is that because of the cash cards, all over sources of income have been "adjusted" by Rockstar to make them less appealing, and the cash cards more so than before.  Kinda like how Blizzard adjusted Diablo 3's RNG and drop mechanics to make their Auction House very appealing.

When the game first released, nobody cared about the damn cards because payouts were nice and healthy.  If you wanted to do something you can normally do in a MMO, which is grind a particular "Area" or "mission" then you had the ability to simply replay any mission from the mission lobby, if thats what you felt like doing.

EXACTLY......i couldnt agree more. I would also like for certain cars to be depending on level.

"As far as cash cards go, they arent nowhere nearly as flamboyant about them as many other companies have been.  So that doesn't bother me.  What bothers me is that because of the cash cards, all over sources of income have been "adjusted" by Rockstar to make them less appealing, and the cash cards more so than before.  Kinda like how Blizzard adjusted Diablo 3's RNG and drop mechanics to make their Auction House very appealing.

"

Ive come to the same conclusion. Why limit peoples ability to replay a mission  again. It just seems to me that they are way to restrictive when it comes to mission payouts. Which indirectly has aided in people doing the LSC Glitch, and so forth.Of course thats not Rockstar's fault but is an unfortunate byproduct.

hsthompson
  • hsthompson

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:54 PM

Meh, I just won't play the game anymore. Certainly will not buy their cash cards.
I'll just find out what company is the nemesis of cockstar and buy their games if they fall into my liking.

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:56 PM

you don't seem to be trolling but trying to convey "your" point across, but what you are not trying to grasp is that gta online isn't suppose to be a MMO and if R* is trying to make the game so it is a completely different step from what R* has been ever since GTA3. all gta games have had tough missions and a slow start and eventually by the end of the game you reached the top of the game, add to that we always had a set of cheats to go with every game that allowed the average gamer that was sick of counting penny's and tired of playing the game as it is to enjoy the fun stuff, for f*ck sakes gta san andreas had like 2 full pages of cheats. So there are definitely two distinct group of people playing gta5 and you are in the group that never breaks rules and likes to do everything by the book, and most of us on this thread would like to enjoy the fun side of gta a lot more quicker than 500 to 800 hrs of online play.......so before you spout your "you really don't need the cash cards and its easy to make money" statement again and again.......realise that not everyone might have your patience to farm through this game for several hours and keep an a/c of all the ammo used etc. Majority of us are not MMO players and don't enjoy those types of games thats why we are pissed with the earning capabilities in this game.

PS: my comment was just directed to you and is in no way linked to this quoted section.

Well of course im trying to convey my point across. Thats the whole point isnt it?

As I said earlier, may have been in this thread, I dont know, an ideal solution would be to have a free mode where there is no value to stuff and you have access to everything to mess around in and then an online career mode like the current version is. That would give the best of both worlds. I would be happy to have a bit of both worlds. 

And to be fair my point isnt that you dont need cash cards per se, my opinion (and its only my opinion, im not saying anyone is right or wrong) is that they are not forcing them down peoples throats. 

I have never seen the point of cheats in online games but thats just me. 

TheStalked
  • TheStalked

ayy lmao

• Members
  • Unknown

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:01 AM

Are you serious? I just doubled checked the Adders spawn point Online, guess what? It was there.

Never claimed to have seen a Voltic, Cheetah or Vacca, but 4 of the 7 Super Cars spawn Online. I quite often see the Bullet and Infernus.

You're an idiot.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users