» «
Photo

Tales Of the Cobras (must have version 7.2...wont work with earlier ve

14 replies to this topic
gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:04 PM Edited by gguywesker101, 27 February 2014 - 03:02 PM.

2eqfax2.png   

After a long wait,i am back in business and with me comes my newest series,GTA TOTC. I hope you enjoy it. Remeber to leave comments and report any bugs and mistakes i made,but do not tell me about the grammar mistakes i made....i am aware about them, but was in a hurry and didn't have time to fix them...and i hope it doesn't botter you too much.

2luud3.png

4 years after "biker stories" takes place,The Black Cobra MC is located in its old clubhouse in red county.One rainy day,jack returns from another day at work,not knowing that this week,is going to become a nightmare,along with his road brothers,he embarks on an adventure to yet again,show San andreas what the MC is made off.

bjhcg9.png

The Black Cobra Motorcycle club was formed 40 years ago before the events of TOTC ,it used to be owned by an old biker "Black fox" but after his death,was brought before Jack who leads the Club into glory now.

2hpn4v5.png

Jack Walnigton (by his birth surname)

Affiliations: The Black Cobra MC

Occupation: Club President of the Black Cobra MC

Nationality:American

Dick Stanson

Affiliations:The Black Cobra MC

Occupation:Club Seregant at arms of the Black Cobra MC

Nationality:British

Tony Anderson

Affiliations:The Black Cobra MC,Los Santos Gun Dealers

Occupation:Club Enforcer of the Black Cobra MC

Rick Activson

Occupation:Club Vice President of the Black Cobra MC

Nationality:African-American

Joe Stone       

Occupation:Retired Club Road Capitan of the BC MC,Clubhouse Bartender

Alex Brown (REPORTED DECEASED)

Occupation:Club Secretary of the Black Cobra MC

Charles Gane

Affiliations:LSPD,Vagos gang

Ronald Stains

Affiliations:Jack Walington,San fierro Rifa,Lance Perry

Lance Perry

Affiliations:Jack walington,Rick Activson,San fierro Rifa,Ronald Stains

Occupation:Running his own 2 man gang,Robbing,gun dealing

Nationality:Japanese-American

CHAPTER 1 (God Has set this path upon us)

storyline download link (includes everything needed to instal..the dsl and the SD (music folder) : http://www.4shared.c..._chapter_1.html

CHAPTER 2 (broken but still alive)

storyline download link (includes everything needed to instal)

http://www.4shared.c..._chapter_2.html

CHAPTER 3 (Forged Brotherhood)

coming soon =D

2j0c874.png           

Dutchy3010 and patrickW for DYOM

the autors of the songs used in the trailer and in the introduction mission (all rights belong to  them,i do not own the music )   (metallica - whereever i may roam,saxon - wheels of steel and Clutch - immortal)                            

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:13 PM Edited by gguywesker101, 30 December 2013 - 12:14 PM.

feel free to leave comments,as stated in the text. I made a few grammar mistakes but it is not cause of my english,but mostly beacuse i was in a hurry to finish the first chapter.

i will do my best to do chapter 2 ASAP,but in january i will be busy with high school again and the chapter will be delayed.

Feel free to comment and ask any questions on the subject.

This thread will be updated from time to time (Such as adding characters when chapter 2 comes out and so on)

its best if you watch the video in full screen for the best experience

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:22 PM

good luck with this bro!

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:54 PM

Thank you very much,been inactive for more then a year....primary beacuse i needed a break...but then school came in (and will return in a few days) and yet again...i was inactive....

feel free to try it out...i have been making the logo,headers and the last 2 mission from 6 pm (18.00) to midnight =P

AHelmi88
  • AHelmi88

Give be freedom, Give be Internet :)

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:26 PM

You do not have to tell about the version requirements in the title.

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:31 PM

You do not have to tell about the version requirements in the title.

it was mostly beacuse its the only version it would work on =P,since the old ones don't have the required tools and the v8 beta's are mostly just for testing..some people would get the beta and then tell me it doesn't work =P

feel free to play it...if you are into a hard biker/motorcycle club driven story with intense moments and lots of action

and do not forget to rate and comment =)

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:57 PM

sorry for double post ,but i need to tell you that i begun chapter 2 and that chapter 1 (that has 10 missions) is mostly and introduction to the gang,the plot and so on.

chapter 2 and evantualy 3 will be the ones that will be the most exiting and will have the best parts of this series

KD himan
  • KD himan

The Electro AfghaN™

• BUSTED!
  • Vietnam

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:43 AM

nice man!  :santa:  looking cool. really man i saw the trailer. that was cool. now you made me play this. good luck for next parts or anything  :santa:  :santa:

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 11:37 AM Edited by gguywesker101, 31 December 2013 - 09:23 PM.

im glad you like it ...and belive me...you wont be disapointed...

the first chapter has a few quite fun missions...just be careful in the first mission ...a good tip is to take lots of cover...but not to let your fellow bikers do all the fighting....you have to fight atleast a bit since if they die (they have lower health in that mission but higher in others)

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 03 January 2014 - 02:28 PM

yet again..sorry for the double post but nobody would read it if i didint make this bumb since it would show at the very bottom of the forums =P

the second chapter is coming together pretty well...has many exiting missions (even tought the third part will be the best ) ,but i will be a bit less active so it will be delayed a bit  (Due to high school)

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 20 January 2014 - 08:02 PM Edited by gguywesker101, 21 January 2014 - 03:11 PM.

BUMP

episode 2 released!

NEW TRAILER!!

please comment so i can see you opinions and see that this project i worked so hard on,doesn't go to waste =P

after all 3 are finished...i might make my own playtroughs trought the series on my youtube channel =P

if you play the series and don't understand any part of the story,go ahead and ask me..but use the SPOILERS option so it doesn't spoil gameplay for others =P.

i hope you like the new OFFICIAL trailer...it taken quite some time to make and i think,it came out nicley

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 28 January 2014 - 06:45 PM

offical dyom version is out,has a few bugs and so on (That i will report to the staff later on) but its stable enough,after i study it a bit,and master the new feature ,i MIGHT use some in the third and last episode (and when that is done,i will do the playtrough on my youtube channel)

DO NOT FORGET TO COMMENT :miranda:

DragonWarrior (DnW)
  • DragonWarrior (DnW)

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night"-DnW

• Members
  • Sri-Lanka

Posted 28 January 2014 - 09:04 PM

Why have you uploaded the missions to 4Shared without uploading to the DYOM site?

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 29 January 2014 - 02:09 PM

Why have you uploaded the missions to 4Shared without uploading to the DYOM site?

beacuse it takes me an hour to upload there and i get many errors ,the uploads are bugged sadly

dont worry,i assure you 4 shared is quite legit and safe,been using it for years,even if someone uploaded a virus,its a rare chance you would download their file since the Staff is very carefull and scan each file.

UPDATE!

a little retexture for one of the characters that show up in chapter 3 and 2 is a small file (txd file) and can be downloaded here (optional but recomended for best experience) : http://www.4shared.c...exture__1_.html

keep tuned,comment rate and let me know of your toughts

if you got any question,go ahead and ask,im glad to help

gguywesker101
  • gguywesker101

President

• Members

Posted 13 June 2014 - 02:04 PM Edited by gguywesker101, 13 June 2014 - 02:06 PM.

ATENTION:i know that i have not uploaded the last chapter but i have been very busy the last few months,its already finished,just need to upload it as soon as i have time. The reason behind this inactivity is due to a new project i am working on,besides dyom,i am also a designer,scripter and machinima director,and curently am working on a new masterpiece,looking for voice actors and stuff. So that machinima  is the reason for this setback and i will try to upload the last chapter ASAP.

after i upload the file,i will wait a day or two,then start making the playtrought of all the chapters

sorry for the large wait,i have been very busy and still am,it is not that i am lazy,just have too much work to do recently,but i will have more time from the next friday and then for 2 months, since i will have some time off from my real life stuff.

keep tuned,and sorry for the wait dudes...

Gguy

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users