83 replies to this topic
AlienTwo
  • AlienTwo

Rocky Mountain Emperor

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:26 PM

Lame. 

"I hide in a bush near a stop-sign on my block and take picture of people who pull a California Stop and report them to the po-po."

Lame.

lame-duck1_orig_full_sidebar.png

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:29 PM

What was hotfixed?

The DNS servers? So no more god modern that can cheater pool the legit kratos's or bad sport?

Yea dns is dead for now, back to normal jbps3's to rule again and I love cheaters so quiet in there everyone does there own thing no need to worry about tanks griefing ya outside the apt. 

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:36 PM

What was hotfixed?

The DNS servers? So no more god modern that can cheater pool the legit kratos's or bad sport?

Yea dns is dead for now, back to normal jbps3's to rule again and I love cheaters so quiet in there everyone does there own thing no need to worry about tanks griefing ya outside the apt. 

So I DONT get to do my kratos yell and kill gods anymore? Lame
Not really it was fun while it lasted.
I loved killing this kindergarten gods then hearing them ask how do you rob an amror truck.

Oh the laughs I would have!

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:38 PM

What was hotfixed?

So I DONT get to do my kratos yell and kill gods anymore? Lame
Not really it was fun while it lasted.
I loved killing this kindergarten gods then hearing them ask how do you rob an amror truck.

Oh the laughs I would have!

LMFAO I just stayed away doing naughty things like duping yea report me farkers devsnz will dupe anytime.

SLUGFly
  • SLUGFly

Soldier

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:53 PM

snitches get ditches

Snitches get a world where stupid c*nts are sent off to who-gives-a-f*ck where to do who-gives-a-f*ck what while we hang out enjoying sh*t.

f*cking 'snitches.' f*ck off with your grade-school jargon and ethics.

h4v3
  • h4v3

ͤͬͦͬͬͤͬ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:37 PM

Here is footage of one I busted yesterday. This was probably the tenth time I'd killed him, which is why he refused to get out of his smouldering tank!

Funny...

"Busted"? Will you come down from that high horse when you find out youre not busting a single G*Damn thing? :)

• DevsNzL likes this

vipprimo
  • vipprimo

TORO Security

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 08:57 PM

To the Original Post: Work Smart, not hard.  There's a report button right in any lobby.  

Have a nice day and this has been a service announcement from the lazy department.

Ninja_Gear
  • Ninja_Gear

Gangsta

• Members
  • Netherlands

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:04 PM

Some needs to report this to R*

http://www.youtube.c...JIJ9t65qRI#t=41

Saw this in another topic up here, and its made of made of brilliance.

h4v3
  • h4v3

ͤͬͦͬͬͤͬ

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:06 PM

Some needs to report this to R*

http://www.youtube.c...JIJ9t65qRI#t=41

Saw this in another topic up here, and its made of made of brilliance.

yep yep ooooooohhhhh LMAO

• Ninja_Gear likes this

~Joseph~
  • ~Joseph~

Pro Racer |2-1 Ratio|

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:27 PM Edited by ~Joseph~, 30 December 2013 - 09:27 PM.

Why are people being such pussies when receiving money?

stonedpimpso
  • stonedpimpso

He's coming for you...

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:36 PM

it was too rampant to video everything, if I saw a huge bounty I reported for exploits, thats about as much effort as those asshats were getting out of me.

Dave Rizza
  • Dave Rizza

AWC

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:48 PM

If anyone can tell me how to upload voice messages from my Xbox i'd love to share the intelligent conversation i recieved from a lovely young gentleman whom was just ever so slightly annoyed when i landed a cargobob on his God Mode using head. 

Yeah... that was sarcasm... He was mad bro's

iFight
  • iFight

The one

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:52 PM Edited by iFight, 30 December 2013 - 09:53 PM.

Whoever with godmode kills me gets reported.

Has anyone seen a guy nicknamed cenation or something? Report him. That dickhead changed lester's hide radar time. I couldn't find him and he killed me and maybe others.

Eyeseeyou
  • Eyeseeyou

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:18 PM

I've been recording them too.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AM19eh0YKjg

Deathmaker158
  • Deathmaker158

Lord Regent

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:19 PM Edited by Deathmaker158, 30 December 2013 - 10:19 PM.

You and the monkeys at Rockstar are yet to report me and my glitched tow truck  :devil:

Capture1.png

SlammedSultanRS
  • SlammedSultanRS

Stoned beyond belief

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 10:42 PM

the OP reminds me of when i saw a down syndrome kid dressed as batman yelling at some old lady for the way she parked her car. he was savijg the world one bad driver at a time.

keep up the good work downie!

LMFAO omg i almost peed

Chris223
  • Chris223

The Simple Gamer

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:02 PM

Has anyone else been doing this? The cheating has gotten so bad, that I am now actively seeking out cheaters to film them & open a ticket with R*. Before this game came out, I was dreading it would end up like GTA IV & other R* titles in terms of cheaters. I love this game so I'm determined to stop them from destroying it.

Here is a copy of the last ticket I opened...

Player using invincibility cheats.

Platform: Xbox 360
Gamertag: XTRM Jackk https://live.xbox.co...rtag=XTRM Jackk
Violation: Using RP hacks, invincibility, not visible on the pause menu/in game report menu
Time: Approx 10:45am - 30/12/13
Evidence: 1 2

So, who else has been doing this? Do you have any amusing footage you can share of you trolling a godmodder? :)

You also going to inform C* that you were driving your personal tank bought with glitched money?

CenMan
  • CenMan

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:08 PM

haha a GTA neighborhood watch snitch vigilante.

nah but that's cool if you're doing it to people who are affecting other people's games, but it's a drop in an ocean of cheaters. Either Rockstar fixes this, or you're going to have to deal with it. There's nothing you can do that's gonna really have any effect.

Gaffa
  • Gaffa

Square Civilian

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:18 PM

I'm naming and shaming specific Xbox users who have been breaching the rules in my lengthy complaint letter to Rockstar.

I even informed one user, 'G3u', publically in game and the user responded very immaturely saying 'oh no I'm scared' and shortly after sent me over 1bn and left the game. Of course I'd reported this user.

So behave kiddies... I'm an adult who will confront you and report your offences to the relevant people. No different to what I do in real life really, because I can't stand the lack of thought people have for others...
  • Face Down likes this

JeriQo
  • JeriQo

Rat

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:13 AM

get a life OP.

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:47 AM

I've been recording them too.

http://www.youtube.c...h?v=AM19eh0YKjg

Good work man!

The butthurt from the people in this thread that are obviously stuck in the cheaters pool is delicious! :)

...no doubt they are there because of "snitches" like me! HA!

You also going to inform C* that you were driving your personal tank bought with glitched money?

What you talkin' 'bout Willis?

I earned my million fair & square to buy my tank. If you have any evidence to claim otherwise, I suggest you present it or kindly stfu thankyouplease! :rol:

Dirty80s
  • Dirty80s

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 12:58 AM

Has anyone else been doing this? The cheating has gotten so bad, that I am now actively seeking out cheaters to film them & open a ticket with R*. Before this game came out, I was dreading it would end up like GTA IV & other R* titles in terms of cheaters. I love this game so I'm determined to stop them from destroying it.

Here is a copy of the last ticket I opened...

Player using invincibility cheats.
Platform: Xbox 360
Gamertag: XTRM Jackk https://live.xbox.co...rtag=XTRM Jackk
Violation: Using RP hacks, invincibility, not visible on the pause menu/in game report menu
Time: Approx 10:45am - 30/12/13
Evidence: 1 2

So, who else has been doing this? Do you have any amusing footage you can share of you trolling a godmodder? :)

I cant call u a f*cking faggot because then i would get a silly warning from a admin.
  • GoodGreen likes this

mrkush90
  • mrkush90

the kid with the lethal left jab aka danny''onepunch'

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:14 AM

when I get my capture card this jan il be doing it aswell lol good man

HappHarryHardOn
  • HappHarryHardOn

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:22 AM

No good...R* gets thousands of complaints a day they don't care to hear more...they fixed it and now they want everyone to just act like it never was there.

head-in-sand-surviving-progress-crop.jpg

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users