Filming Cheaters & Sending it to R*

83 replies to this topic
Face Down
  • Face Down

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:55 PM

snitches get ditches

They are not banning no one, they are not searching for cheaters in any type. They fix the exploits and keep it moving.. R* said they will remove the gifted money if you send in a support ticket.... That tells me that they are not looking for cheaters but if you don't want the gta$ they will remove it...

Go read the support page over at R*...they are banning people.  You worried bro?

Face Down
  • Face Down

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:01 PM

I have reported over a dozen to R* via a ticket.  Over the last week or so, anytime I came across someone getting stupid amounts of RP and Cash during a race I just simply took a pic of the results screen an added it to the ticket that I created.  Even made some kid cry one night when I told him I just took a pic and was reporting him.  Made me feel all warm and fuzzy inside.  Ticket is still open....now that they have stopped the DNS servers....they will get to them eventually.

• Judas0ne, FasterThanYou and bloodshed344 like this

Governator
  • Governator

Thompson Terminator

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:02 PM

You guys need to find something better to do with your time.
I can recommend getting a life.
  • GoodGreen and edub1906 like this

DirtFarmer
  • DirtFarmer

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:04 PM

the OP reminds me of when i saw a down syndrome kid dressed as batman yelling at some old lady for the way she parked her car. he was savijg the world one bad driver at a time.

keep up the good work downie!
  • rnb010 likes this

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:29 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 30 December 2013 - 04:55 PM.

Here is footage of one I busted yesterday. This was probably the tenth time I'd killed him, which is why he refused to get out of his smouldering tank!

Funny...

Hahaha, I like this mostly because I'm imagining a random NPC filming it and sending it to Weasel News.

yep. Funbird69's profile is the hallmark of a quintesenntial cheater

http://socialclub.ro...rview/gtaonline

1. ridiculous level exceeding 300+ since Oct 1

2. absurd amount of RP which isn't supported by the 45h 36m 1s spent playing online (vs. my 811, 535 RP in 9d 16h 51m)

3. the $298 million shared stat is a dead giveaway

4. a suspicious looking $1.7 billion in the "other" category stat which he most likely won't be able to justify when bitching about his permaban at RGSC. I'm a casual gamer btw and so typically play on weekends. My "other" category is at $547k since Oct 1.

And this is the one that flags the elephant about to rampage in a china shop:

cash picked up = -$1,580,361,062???!!??!  :lol:

What the hell was he doing online to get that money stat? Helping out his hacker buddies by collecting negative bounties off them? :blink:

edit:

Then there is the income earned stat that puts a flamming bulls eye on his account. Even if you deduct the legit $740.1 million from jobs and the $294.8 million shared/gifted from other hackers, that still leaves

$ 69,883.7 million - $740.1 million - 294.8 million =  $68,848.8 Million aka $68.8 BILLION in "earned" income.

Car sales (of legally or illegally glitched) supers drops his income to a mere $68,214.8 million.  And the other income sources listed barely put a dent in what income remains.  This fool truly exceeded himself in the fake currency counterfeiting dept. Because the joke is he was only able to spend some $5 million to date since creating that account.

I'll be watching RGSC when the 1.09 update comes out for this particular playa.  Because I'd love to see what creative excuse he'll be coming up with to get R* (AND M$) to unban his chrome glitching ass. :lol:

nitefallz
  • nitefallz

Peon

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:35 PM

R* isn't paying anyone to watch these videos you're sending them.  Stop wasting your time.

rnb010
  • rnb010

Thug

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:36 PM

the OP reminds me of when i saw a down syndrome kid dressed as batman yelling at some old lady for the way she parked her car. he was savijg the world one bad driver at a time.

keep up the good work downie!

lol'ed for minutes, read it again, lol'ed allover again

Gasmasks
  • Gasmasks

Megalomaniac

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:41 PM

I report cheaters whenever I see them. Anybody setting ridiculous bounties, people using god-mode. Just anything that shouldn't be done I report them for.
I think they ruin the game for everybody else because they don't stick in their own lobbies like they used to, they branch out and annoy regular people trying to enjoy the game now. Before I didn't care about them, now they have annoyed me. They think my knife won't end their career, but it does and they get shocked by it. Also, Rockstar said you can ask for the money to be removed or wait until the next patch and it will be removed anyway and they will be banning offenders. It's written all over the support page. If you didn't know this, you are either illiterate or just haven't seen the actual support page which says it.
http://support.rocks...g-hacked-money- - Big red writing at the top.
We'll also be taking appropriate measures very soon to punish anyone that we've discovered manipulating GTA Online in this manner (as we've stated previously, players who have received large sums of GTA$ but not engaged in any game manipulating through exploits can rest assured knowing they have nothing to fear). - 

spidey1234
  • spidey1234

Everything happens for a reason.

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:45 PM

When you report people, do  you use the in game feature or do you take video of evidence and send it to Rockstar? Which is the better option because I don't always have my phone?

Balgo
  • Balgo

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 04:54 PM

Haha nice! Yeah I am lv 207 no cheats or money glitches at all and I am sick of this sh*t. All I do now is join lobbies, hear young kids saying how much money they have and they are modders, I leave apartment, spawn tank, go after the guys in god mode and run them over and kill them. The ones talking are like wtf are you doing, go away and going off at me, I just tell them you are the cheat and I am here to restore peace to the gta community and tell them I will be killing them until they leave session, they all end up leaving.
  • bloodshed344 likes this

SUPERHEAVYDOODY
  • SUPERHEAVYDOODY

Big Dummy

• BUSTED!
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:06 PM

shall we open a crew for this? I think I could be a good leader. PM me if you are interested

I'm only interested in you getting a life.  Really, you're going to spend hours upon hours today trying to film possible hackers/modders/etc. with the hopes that R* bans a few?  Or maybe you're hoping that R* gives you a badge to wear on your outfit for a day?  I also laugh at the fact that you tried to mysteriously appear in the duped car thread in hopes of getting some "dirt" on those scumbag dupers.

Sheesh--get real.  I doubt any of the modders/hackers really care much if they get banned.  Most would not even be playing the game right now if it weren't for the modding to keep them interested.  What a joke you are!

Please look back at what you just wrote with an open mind and tell us how bad it sounds.

First off If most wouldnt be playing the game to keep it interesting: GOOD!!! Go do something else. Ruining the game for other people with god mode is destroying the game. When they get hit and sent to the cheaters pool to play with only god mode people you guys cry.  You suck too much to play against god mode people or with out god mode at all. 

Second. MANY do care if they get banned. Mainly because the majority of them are dumb kids that followed a youtube tutorial showing them how to change some numbers on their console. You mention that you are recording them and 2/3s of them will hop to another session. 

I didnt mind so much the gifters or the car modders. But the Personal tanks, Tow trucks and now god mode is over the top. You are not entitled to ruin the game for everyone else. I too have begun recording and reporting these god mode bullies that rampage in freeroam lobbies killing everyone that gets in the way. 

And finally, no, you dont have to "Waste hours recording people". While you are playing the game and they come in, take a minute or so you record clear evidence, report them then go back to playing the game. 

Stop being afraid to get killed a few times. Learn from your mistakes and get better at the game.

That last line. This is what I've done with god mode, just another thing trying to kill me in free roam. No biggie. God is always trying to kill me.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:12 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 30 December 2013 - 05:14 PM.

I report cheaters whenever I see them. Anybody setting ridiculous bounties, people using god-mode. Just anything that shouldn't be done I report them for.
I think they ruin the game for everybody else because they don't stick in their own lobbies like they used to, they branch out and annoy regular people trying to enjoy the game now. Before I didn't care about them, now they have annoyed me. They think my knife won't end their career, but it does and they get shocked by it. Also, Rockstar said you can ask for the money to be removed or wait until the next patch and it will be removed anyway and they will be banning offenders. It's written all over the support page. If you didn't know this, you are either illiterate or just haven't seen the actual support page which says it.
http://support.rocks...g-hacked-money- - Big red writing at the top.
We'll also be taking appropriate measures very soon to punish anyone that we've discovered manipulating GTA Online in this manner (as we've stated previously, players who have received large sums of GTA$ but not engaged in any game manipulating through exploits can rest assured knowing they have nothing to fear). - 

The biggest problem I've encountered with this to date are the bad sport gamers who hack their way out of the BS servers into your regular FM sessions.  For some inexplicable reason, these players have a "clean" rep, but are still wearing their KKK hats  :lol:  

Anyhow avoiding them in FM isn't too hard, especially if you've got a full server or avoid FM entirely by disappearing into one of the mission/activity markers on the map. 

The problem comes when they decide to join your job or race lobby.  I hosted a survival mission at El Burrito heights and a hacker with a dunce cap joined the lobby. He must have been using a hacked DNS, because his presence literally stopped the 1st wave from showing up. But that was before we realized he was a hacker. We all tried blowing ourselves up, killing each other etc. but the survival  wouldn't start. That's when I checked the player list and noticed one of them was wearing the BS clown hat......

I tried kicking his ass out the session but that didn't work either.  Then the other players caught on and told him to leave or they would report him.  That's when he finally took the hint and quit.

Several seconds later, wave 1 started normally and the survival worked perfectly fine after that. :/

and yeah, that was the same session in which a very loud noise occurred---right before my video screen turned white and the whole gaming session froze up.  I had to do a hard reset to log back in.

rjuds82
  • rjuds82

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:24 PM

thats a really cool hobby. maybe i should begin with this too. such fun

Interesting reply if you chose that username for the reason I think you did.

Face Down
  • Face Down

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:25 PM

The biggest problem I've encountered with this to date are the bad sport gamers who hack their way out of the BS servers into your regular FM sessions.  For some inexplicable reason, these players have a "clean" rep, but are still wearing their KKK hats  :lol:  

With R* shutting down the DNS servers this morning they no longer can bypass the cheater and bad sport pools.  They are all once again together and reduced to taking group dunce cap selfies on the beach and jacking off on each other.

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:26 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 30 December 2013 - 05:26 PM.

You guys need to find something better to do with your time.
I can recommend getting a life.

you mad bro?  Or is this a ruse to hide your misgivings behind an indifferent facade?

• SaturdayNight likes this

dvsntt
  • dvsntt

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:33 PM

God mode cheat!? I didn't realize they could do that. That must be why this one guy over and over again, no matter how many sniper shots I put in his head, would not go down and killed me like 5 times. I figured it was the game f*cking up.

Argonaut
  • Argonaut

what did he mean by this

• Leone Family Mafia
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:35 PM

Seriously!?

I hate the bastard cheaters as much as the next guy but holy f*cknuts... get a life!. Play the damn game already!. Am I bollocks Policing the game for R*! 

PkUnzipper
  • PkUnzipper

Soldier

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:36 PM Edited by PkUnzipper, 30 December 2013 - 05:37 PM.

God mode cheat!? I didn't realize they could do that. That must be why this one guy over and over again, no matter how many sniper shots I put in his head, would not go down and killed me like 5 times. I figured it was the game f*cking up.

You can't shoot them or run them over. But apparently you CAN kill a god mod griefer with a broken bottle or knife.  I saw this in a thread somewhere on the forum.   Never tried it though. :lol:

Bozzah
  • Bozzah

sick, demented griefer

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:45 PM

it's nice that you're doing this, but just think of how MANY are using this godmode sh*t

it's not gonna change much unless Rockstar gets this sh*t fixed by themselves to prevent people from even doing this...

grand theft spaghetti
  • grand theft spaghetti

Gangsta

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:51 PM Edited by ijustcameheretobeeotch, 30 December 2013 - 06:01 PM.

since last friday ive collected about 50 psn ids of mostly 8 year olds using dns bs. told one guy he was busted and he started crying that my level 102 character must also be hacked.

look little kid. you could be around 150 from playing legit if you bought the game months ago. when your stats say you just started and you are over level 500, dont start crying about you havent cheated.

when did they stop the dns servers? i was on earlier and there where two different crews all using godmode/rp hacks/no radar blips/take players out of passive mode. they were going to war at the beach. pretty pointless when they all had godmode. they were just blowing up each others tanks for 30 minutes without any kills.

sh0tyme
  • sh0tyme

PSN: Sh0-tyme_g-o-a-t

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:56 PM Edited by sh0tyme, 30 December 2013 - 05:57 PM.

Has anyone else been doing this? The cheating has gotten so bad, that I am now actively seeking out cheaters to film them & open a ticket with R*. Before this game came out, I was dreading it would end up like GTA IV & other R* titles in terms of cheaters. I love this game so I'm determined to stop them from destroying it.

Here is a copy of the last ticket I opened...

Player using invincibility cheats.
Platform: Xbox 360
Gamertag: XTRM Jackk https://live.xbox.co...rtag=XTRM Jackk
Violation: Using RP hacks, invincibility, not visible on the pause menu/in game report menu
Time: Approx 10:45am - 30/12/13
Evidence: 1 2

So, who else has been doing this? Do you have any amusing footage you can share of you trolling a godmodder? :)

First I'd like to point out.
Your a terrible shot.:/
All you have to do is find the cheater, blast the cheater, run over the cheater, and park on the cheaters back, the cheater WILL die and you keep doing this, the cheater WILL retreat possibly leave lobby. Then bye bye cheater.:)

Elemental716
  • Elemental716

Homeboy

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:04 PM

Ya i pics and vids on my phone

PETmyPUPPIES
  • PETmyPUPPIES

Dirty Glitcher - Lobby Griefer

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:19 PM

Lololol I love how all of the "legit" players kept telling all the people with money from the car glitch that they were going to be banned then nothing happened and it just got worse. Not to mention the fact that R* kept nerfing legit payouts. I logged in for the first time in a month or so yesterday and still had all my sh*t plus every other lobby was modded. Good job to all of you guys who have championed staying legit, Rockshart has really had your back and rewarded you for it. 

SaturdayNight
  • SaturdayNight

Homie

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:22 PM

I told a modder I was going to report him, then he called me a snitch, fa**ot, and then he friend requested me.. haha

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:30 PM

Ignore the fools in this section, and keep up the good work of reporting these retards that ruin the enjoyment of others to R*.

• customkingpimp, Judas0ne and Metal Slime like this

customkingpimp
  • customkingpimp

I am happy

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:34 PM

I told a modder I was going to report him, then he called me a snitch, fa**ot, and then he friend requested me.. haha

he friend requested you so it would be easier to find you in the future.

SuperJude™
  • SuperJude™

Not The Nicest Guy

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:44 PM

OP - Shall I assume you ALSO film racists and those using hate speech?

Or are those topics somehow less important to you than virtual money and "god mode"?

Just curious what your life priorities are?

A J
  • A J

Aggressively Honest

• BUSTED!
  • Wales
  • Best Event 2012 [Gang Wars]

Posted 30 December 2013 - 06:49 PM

OP - Shall I assume you ALSO film racists and those using hate speech?

Or are those topics somehow less important to you than virtual money and "god mode"?

Just curious what your life priorities are?

If he is going to film racism / hate speech he'd be very busy! 

He's trying to help out others by reporting abusive modders, that's good enough! 

Superjude I suggest, you go to any online game and start taking a note / reporting racism, see what your life priorities are! 

• EyeMacHunt likes this

DevsNzL
  • DevsNzL

I'm Watching You

• Members
  • New-Zealand
  • Helpfulness Award [GTA Online]

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:05 PM

i wonder if rstar will start banning reporters, reasoning being abuse of powers.  Now dun get on my back you do whatever tickles ya fancy I somehow don't think support gonna bother with people sending them vids.  But I think if enough people report one cheater via the report button in game that would trigger something surely.

K-lub84
  • K-lub84

Playa

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 07:22 PM

What was hotfixed?

The DNS servers? So no more god modern that can cheater pool the legit kratos's or bad sport?

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users