Photo

Filming Cheaters & Sending it to R*

83 replies to this topic
a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:22 AM

Has anyone else been doing this? The cheating has gotten so bad, that I am now actively seeking out cheaters to film them & open a ticket with R*. Before this game came out, I was dreading it would end up like GTA IV & other R* titles in terms of cheaters. I love this game so I'm determined to stop them from destroying it.

Here is a copy of the last ticket I opened...

Player using invincibility cheats.

Platform: Xbox 360
Gamertag: XTRM Jackk https://live.xbox.co...rtag=XTRM Jackk
Violation: Using RP hacks, invincibility, not visible on the pause menu/in game report menu
Time: Approx 10:45am - 30/12/13
Evidence: 1 2

So, who else has been doing this? Do you have any amusing footage you can share of you trolling a godmodder? :)

• tom_p1980, customkingpimp, SAVILLAIN and 13 others like this

Afrikas
  • Afrikas

Dick Riding for Obama

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:23 AM

I love you

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

I'm not getting my capture card until later this month (late Xmas prezzie), but you keep on doing the Lord's work, you glorious bastard.

• Luk38644, FasterThanYou and Yogogamer like this

Tassimo
  • Tassimo

Mark Chump

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:24 AM

I do, but not recording, i msg one yeasterday told him he was reported.. lmao, got like 6 msgs from him with bad words.. funniest ever..  oh these was also reported. :3

• Luk38644, EyeMacHunt and Zonnex like this

Valdorien
  • Valdorien

We weren't ready!

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:26 AM

Great idea. Finally someone who do something.

I would help but my camera is broken.

No but seriously you are a lord.

SteveNYC81
  • SteveNYC81

One Shot One Kill

• Members
  • NATO

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

I just report them. I ran into 5 in the last 2 hours. Hopefully when they log off their PC's, now that the DNS has been hot fixed, you won't see as many in the coming days.

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:27 AM

No good...R* gets thousands of complaints a day they don't care to hear more...they fixed it and now they want everyone to just act like it never was there.

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:28 AM

Here is footage of one I busted yesterday. This was probably the tenth time I'd killed him, which is why he refused to get out of his smouldering tank!

Funny...

Judas0ne
  • Judas0ne

Trick

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:30 AM

Ive taken numerous screen shots of money hackers, rp glitchers and god moders. I have on open ticket with R* support and I just keep adding all of their GT's with attachments to it. I also use the Pause menu Report feature on each of them as well. And much like you guys I send them text messages to let them know they have been reported. Had a Level 567 guy that had just set a $99000980 Bounty reply saying 'wat glitch? Im all legit'....yah right

• tismo74 likes this

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:32 AM

Here is footage of one I busted yesterday. This was probably the tenth time I'd killed him, which is why he refused to get out of his smouldering tank!

Funny...

Hahaha, I like this mostly because I'm imagining a random NPC filming it and sending it to Weasel News.

a3HeadedMonkey
  • a3HeadedMonkey

People Smuggler

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:34 AM

Don't you guys have cameras on your phones? Come on, get cheater hunting!

I'm going to go look for more now! :) brb lol

dnsgirl
  • dnsgirl

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:43 AM

thats a really cool hobby. maybe i should begin with this too. such fun

rnb010
  • rnb010

Prankster

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:48 AM

snitches get ditches

• MagicNarcosis, vahnx, Deathmaker158 and 3 others like this

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:52 AM

I would just say on open mic that I was in my apartment filming them to report them. They would leave the lobby immediately.

S-M-O-K-E
  • S-M-O-K-E

AEMC La Mesa President

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:53 AM

I just report them while my tank is parked on top of them.

Now that R* has fixed it, i think my tank can go back into storage for a bit.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:53 AM

I would just say on open mic that I was in my apartment filming them to report them. They would leave the lobby immediately.

Yeah, I've done that once or twice. The best one was when the guy doing it sent me loads of "Please don't report me, I'll give you RP and $$" messages. I lol'd, then replied, "reported".

• EyeMacHunt likes this

dannybohy
  • dannybohy

Queens of the Damned Crew Founder

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:54 AM

Seriously!?

I hate the bastard cheaters as much as the next guy but holy f*cknuts... get a life!. Play the damn game already!. Am I bollocks Policing the game for R*! 

• Deathmaker158, BurnCK, DevsNzL and 3 others like this

dnsgirl
  • dnsgirl

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:55 AM

shall we open a crew for this? I think I could be a good leader. PM me if you are interested

• punishthem420 likes this

Nelson Van Alden
  • Nelson Van Alden

Square Civilian

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:56 AM

Can you report in a job lobby or after a job has ended? I've seen the report function in freeroam, but I play invite only these days.. Still run into hackers during jobs though and want to report them

dnsgirl
  • dnsgirl

Square Civilian

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:58 AM

Can you report in a job lobby or after a job has ended? I've seen the report function in freeroam, but I play invite only these days.. Still run into hackers during jobs though and want to report them

pm me for more information. I'm about to set up a filming crew.

GTALegion
  • GTALegion

Leader of the GTAOLegion

• BUSTED!

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:59 AM

I find your interest in this shady, given your username and the fact that in your first thread ever (about an hour ago) was about your DNS modding.

• Yogogamer and dannybohy like this

Yogogamer
  • Yogogamer

BUSTED! Wannabe

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

I find your interest in this shady, given your username and the fact that in your first thread ever (about an hour ago) was about your DNS modding.

lol, dnsgirl, That's not suspicious at all....

EyeMacHunt
  • EyeMacHunt

Tank Hunter

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:01 PM

Down for Nasty Scat girl?

GoodGreen
  • GoodGreen

Gustavo "Gus" Fring

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:02 PM

snitches get ditches

I bet that's what R* is saying also! they don't care to hear it or see it.... It's fixed so there's nothing else to talk about... You be better off sending them a video of my character getting head from a grove street hooker in the front seat of my Grotti...

They are not banning no one, they are not searching for cheaters in any type. They fix the exploits and keep it moving.. R* said they will remove the gifted money if you send in a support ticket.... That tells me that they are not looking for cheaters but if you don't want the gta$ they will remove it...

xIKUE
  • xIKUE

www.youtube.com/user/ikuesdatabase

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:49 PM

Get out of the duping thread dnsgirl ya snitch...

luisniko
  • luisniko

@ Elpis

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 01:57 PM

I never did it but always tell trolls that I have been recording the gameplay and it will be sent to Rockstar.

Their responses are various:

1. Leave the game immediately

2. Stop trolling me

3. Keep trolling me

edub1906
  • edub1906

EST--5 hrs behind UK/14 hrs behind AUS

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:31 PM

shall we open a crew for this? I think I could be a good leader. PM me if you are interested

I'm only interested in you getting a life.  Really, you're going to spend hours upon hours today trying to film possible hackers/modders/etc. with the hopes that R* bans a few?  Or maybe you're hoping that R* gives you a badge to wear on your outfit for a day?  I also laugh at the fact that you tried to mysteriously appear in the duped car thread in hopes of getting some "dirt" on those scumbag dupers.

Sheesh--get real.  I doubt any of the modders/hackers really care much if they get banned.  Most would not even be playing the game right now if it weren't for the modding to keep them interested.  What a joke you are!

PancakePoon
  • PancakePoon

Pancake Lover

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:54 PM

thank god for the rockstar police, without you guys this game would be no fun allowed

muhmuhhuh
  • muhmuhhuh

Prankster

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 02:57 PM

I'm only interested in you getting a life.  Really, you're going to spend hours upon hours today trying to film possible hackers/modders/etc. with the hopes that R* bans a few?  Or maybe you're hoping that R* gives you a badge to wear on your outfit for a day?  I also laugh at the fact that you tried to mysteriously appear in the duped car thread in hopes of getting some "dirt" on those scumbag dupers.

Sheesh--get real.  I doubt any of the modders/hackers really care much if they get banned.  Most would not even be playing the game right now if it weren't for the modding to keep them interested.  What a joke you are!

Cheaters deserve all they get. It wouldnt be my thing to record them but fair play to the people who do. 

Anything that makes life difficult for them on GTA is fine with me. 

Pizentu
  • Pizentu

Thats What She Said

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 30 December 2013 - 03:47 PM

Please look back at what you just wrote with an open mind and tell us how bad it sounds.

First off If most wouldnt be playing the game to keep it interesting: GOOD!!! Go do something else. Ruining the game for other people with god mode is destroying the game. When they get hit and sent to the cheaters pool to play with only god mode people you guys cry.  You suck too much to play against god mode people or with out god mode at all. 

Second. MANY do care if they get banned. Mainly because the majority of them are dumb kids that followed a youtube tutorial showing them how to change some numbers on their console. You mention that you are recording them and 2/3s of them will hop to another session. 

I didnt mind so much the gifters or the car modders. But the Personal tanks, Tow trucks and now god mode is over the top. You are not entitled to ruin the game for everyone else. I too have begun recording and reporting these god mode bullies that rampage in freeroam lobbies killing everyone that gets in the way. 

And finally, no, you dont have to "Waste hours recording people". While you are playing the game and they come in, take a minute or so you record clear evidence, report them then go back to playing the game. 

Stop being afraid to get killed a few times. Learn from your mistakes and get better at the game. 

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users