Quantcast

» «
Photo

Are Attractive Female Characters Possible?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
722 replies to this topic
ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

TROLLING DOES NOT EXIST IF YOU ARE STRONG.

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:38 PM

Mission Impossible.

assmale
  • assmale

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:51 PM

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg
what do you guys think about my female character? acceptable? 

• Dementious and Fonshway like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:53 PM

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg0_0.jpg
what do you guys think about my female character? acceptable? 

IMO...no.

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 05:54 PM

Looks good. From the front at least. IMO the side view is the most difficult to get right.

dewtech
  • dewtech

Tied down with battleship chains

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:03 PM

13-1.jpg

30.jpg

Still more than happy with my 2 attempts, Lola and Tanya

assmale
  • assmale

Player Hater

• Members
  • Malaysia

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:06 PM

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg
here's some side view pictures of my character.

RogueStatus
  • RogueStatus

DTA Posse

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:09 PM

this f*cking thread...

• ugotsmoked and GTA-Freak-iX like this

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:14 PM

I wish it would die...every chick is uglier than Ally Sheedy...and that is saying something.
  • RogueStatus and Soda and Soap like this

fullmetalrabbit
  • fullmetalrabbit

The Killer Rabbit

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:22 PM

They are possible...

rbz2.jpg

4pjq.jpg

cvab.jpg

Just not in GTAO.

I'd put my GTA character in that outfit. Very awesome look.

• Dementious likes this

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:32 PM

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Side view also approved. No chin sticking out.

SuperFlyMeatbaww
  • SuperFlyMeatbaww

Yeah, man.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2014 - 06:32 PM Edited by SuperFlyMeatbaww, 12 March 2014 - 06:58 PM.

Meet Jessica, I don't think she's all that bad.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

I took the second picture just now.. and then some random dude just wanted to get in. (Gnomesayin?)

Doesn't look as good as the first. When I take the pic, It looks fine in-game, then when I check social club she's all scrunched up (Prolly cuz she's annoyed with that dude?) :3

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:38 PM

The cloud servers were down earlier, and when I tried to log in, I was given the option to create a temporary character. It stated explicitly that I wouldn't lose either of my regular characters. Once I was convinced that I was in no danger of losing everything, I decided to take a free shot at getting good with the character creator...

I have no idea how Bluejet and a few others have created stunning avatars by spamming the Random option. I tried for half an hour straight and got wildebeast after meth whore after tranny... So, I started with what I remember about my main character and went from there. As others have said, maxing out sleep and legal work does WONDERS. Same with the Mom/Dad Resemblance sliders. Turns out, we have a lot more control over the look of our characters than I thought, it's just buried under a confusing, convoluted system.

I sincerely hope R* gives us another shot at editing our character soon... o.O

SuperFlyMeatbaww
  • SuperFlyMeatbaww

Yeah, man.

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:40 PM

The cloud servers were down earlier, and when I tried to log in, I was given the option to create a temporary character. It stated explicitly that I wouldn't lose either of my regular characters. Once I was convinced that I was in no danger of losing everything, I decided to take a free shot at getting good with the character creator...

I have no idea how Bluejet and a few others have created stunning avatars by spamming the Random option. I tried for half an hour straight and got wildebeast after meth whore after tranny... So, I started with what I remember about my main character and went from there. As others have said, maxing out sleep and legal work does WONDERS. Same with the Mom/Dad Resemblance sliders. Turns out, we have a lot more control over the look of our characters than I thought, it's just buried under a confusing, convoluted system.

IM I PRETTY THOUGH? TELL ME I'M PRETTY!!!!!

• We Are Ninja likes this

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:42 PM

I wish it would die...every chick is uglier than Ally Sheedy...and that is saying something.

It can't die. You won't let it. Your sexual repression/gender confusion issues compel you to bump it daily. You've got more posts in this thread than I do...

ugotsmoked
  • ugotsmoked

• BUSTED!
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 07:56 PM

It can't die. You won't let it. Your sexual repression/gender confusion issues compel you to bump it daily. You've got more posts in this thread than I do...

I am the who is not confused...I know that I am a man.

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:25 PM

LMFAO at you proclaiming things that actual men don't have to because there's never any question... Dunno if you're trying to convince yourself, or a forum of people you don't know. Either way, you'll get there eventually, kid. LOL.

Deathdime89
  • Deathdime89

Night Caller

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 08:57 PM

You know, R* did screw the pooch on character design. I just wished that they would of went back to the drawing board with that whole 'choose your parents' to create yourself deal. You just don't mess with that mechanic >.> , character customization usually always works when the player has total control over the creation... Also, height, racial features, and other physical features should have been given much more thought. They should have taken a page from APB's customization. screenshot00006e.png

• Soda and Soap likes this

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:16 PM

Yes, the character creator is a lot more than just sliding things around and such.

I am 100% satisfied with mine, and I got her on my first try.  I took around an hour to create her and have not changed anything with her appearance when they offered me twice to.  I simply denied the offer.

You shouldn't spam the random button either when given the chance.  You get more pride from creating the character yourself.  I put much time into my male as well and I think he looks great and doesn't look like all the other male avatars who usually have Marston as a parent.  So if they ever give us the chance again and you wish to take it, take your time with it, don't rush.  The feeling of having a good character you made yourself is awesome.  I mean sh*t, look at how much Wanes posts his character, lol.

CUSTOM CHARACTER PRIDE, MUDDA FUKKA

I also don't understand why you keep feeding the trolls.

• wanes likes this

GTA-Freak-iX
  • GTA-Freak-iX

~

• Members
  • New-Zealand

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:23 PM

this f*cking thread...

RdvQCiE.jpg

Hallgarth
  • Hallgarth

Prankster

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:23 PM

I think one of the issues with the character creator is that all the grandparents are rather unattractive themselves, meaning whether you're making a man or a woman, getting something that looks appealing with the tools at hand is difficult.

• dewtech likes this

arenavsore
  • arenavsore

Player Hater

• Members
  • Italy

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:25 PM

I did this character few days ago. I just hit square button for random output until I was satisfied. Then adjusted some things here and there, and here's the result. You like it?

0_0.jpg

We Are Ninja
  • We Are Ninja

Supposed Contrarian

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:26 PM Edited by We Are Ninja, 13 March 2014 - 01:09 PM.

Yes, the character creator is a lot more than just sliding things around and such.

I am 100% satisfied with mine, and I got her on my first try.  I took around an hour to create her and have not changed anything with her appearance when they offered me twice to.  I simply denied the offer.

You shouldn't spam the random button either when given the chance.  You get more pride from creating the character yourself.  I put much time into my male as well and I think he looks great and doesn't look like all the other male avatars who usually have Marston as a parent.  So if they ever give us the chance again and you wish to take it, take your time with it, don't rush.  The feeling of having a good character you made yourself is awesome.  I mean sh*t, look at how much Wanes posts his character, lol.

CUSTOM CHARACTER PRIDE, MUDDA FUKKA

I also don't understand why you keep feeding the trolls.

Yeah, that's the conclusion I came to. The stuff I came up with was much better than any of the random stuff I got. Custom character pride, indeed LOL.

As far as feeding the trolls, it's kind of a guilty pleasure... :blush:

Queen
  • Queen

Commissioner

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:34 PM Edited by QUEEN--ROCKS, 12 March 2014 - 09:34 PM.

I wish character customization was more like Mass Effect.  I could spend hours creating awesome looking male and female Shepards.  But I am very happy with how mine turned out on GTA, I posted pictures before, but I hope to post some new ones soon.

Sir Michael
  • Sir Michael

Get out of my face, you miserable, dung-sniffing dirt-scratcher

• The Connection
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 09:52 PM Edited by SirMichaelRocks23, 12 March 2014 - 09:54 PM.

It's fairly tough... I'm not satisfied with mine. I tried remaking my female character and ended up making her the same as before. It'd be cool to add different eye colors and maybe things like freckles.  :/

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Grimase
  • Grimase

Thug

• Members

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:01 PM Edited by Grimase, 12 March 2014 - 10:03 PM.

I think she came out cool. Don't know how to make the pic pop up.

http://rsg.ms/PuBUwA

I3AZZAI2
  • I3AZZAI2

Row Row Fight The Powah!

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:28 PM Edited by I3AZZAI2, 12 March 2014 - 10:28 PM.

I have a theory that R* was more interesting in making it a "real life" experience than user friendly in this case.

In the character creator you can try and try but may still end up with something you don't necessarily like. That being said, with enough time, anythings possible.

0_0.jpg0_0.jpg

Dat upper lip

Regarding the 2nd attempt to change appearance & stuff, it appears it remains available, even if you go into the editor and mess around a bit, as long as you don't save it.

Queen
  • Queen

Commissioner

• GTAF Crew
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:39 PM Edited by QUEEN--ROCKS, 12 March 2014 - 10:43 PM.

I think she came out cool. Don't know how to make the pic pop up.

http://rsg.ms/PuBUwA

Just copy and paste the image.  Like this:

0_0.jpg

She looks nice.

Trololozilla
  • Trololozilla

Sage

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 12 March 2014 - 10:42 PM

I tried to make a nice grill.

0_0.jpg

Soda and Soap
  • Soda and Soap

Dr Pepper

• Members
  • None

Posted 12 March 2014 - 11:01 PM

This thread keeps popping up & I just have to give my 2 cents here.

IMO they really butchered the CC and every girl is just butt ugly, some of the characters here are just plain awful. Every girl has these flapjack titties & they all look like a meth addict/ crack whores in the face. 

It really confuses me why they went for this approach on the CC, I mean they must have been smoking some good sh*t to think that it was a good idea.  

Kampioen
  • Kampioen

CenMan

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 March 2014 - 04:07 PM

I saw you say in that other thread that you're 37 years old. What the hell man? Act your age, you sound like you're at the height of puberty.

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users