Quantcast

» «
Photo

Are Attractive Female Characters Possible?

• This topic is locked This topic is locked
722 replies to this topic
twities
  • twities

Crackhead

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:53 AM

0_0.jpg

Nailed it

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:54 AM

What's wrong? Are you one of the idiot kids I'm talking about and I offended you?

Why the hell are you using colored font?

And why the hell are you calling people "kid?"

Makes me freakin' cringe.

BondageKitty
  • BondageKitty

Felicia

• The Connection
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:33 AM

Who cares if avatars look ugly?  This is not a dating game, no one cares if your character has perfect tits, or a perfect face.  Besides, most of the players are immature little squeakers who'd still fap to a girl if she had a man's face.

Considering this thread has been around for almost full month and 420 posts, obviously a lot of people care. That's without including the 3,400 posts in the character sticky ever since the game came out.

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:38 AM

I care what my character looks like because I have to stare at her all the time. She belongs to the "Quahog Beautiful Peoples Club".

LancerG2
  • LancerG2

The Lost MC [Vice President]

• Members
  • Australia

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:01 AM

Well I killed my second character and followed some tips on this thread.. so here's the results..

0_0.jpg

THOSE EYES!

120.gif

• RebelWithoutAPause likes this

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 07:31 AM

Me going through this thread

al-bundy-at-first-I-was-like-but-then-ec

• We Are Ninja, Shootinalloveryourface, iainspad and 1 other like this

ArarielFett
  • ArarielFett

Sheriff

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:07 AM Edited by ArarielFett, 25 January 2014 - 08:07 AM.

What's wrong? Are you one of the idiot kids I'm talking about and I offended you?

'Cause I can.  Got a problem? Too bad.

Simple.  The majority of users on this forum are kids, and judging from how most of you act, it's a good guess most of you are kiddies.

Biohazard Abyss
  • Biohazard Abyss

SC Thread Avatar Comp Winner

• BUSTED!
  • Cuba
  • Best New Member 2013

Posted 25 January 2014 - 08:09 AM

Simple.  The majority of users on this forum are kids, and judging from how most of you act, it's a good guess most of you are kiddies.

Go back to Pokemon.  You're not mature enough for GTA, not in the slightest.

• UchihaRingo, LancerG2 and iainspad like this

WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW
  • WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW

Proud Chradder Owner

• BUSTED!
  • Egypt

Posted 25 January 2014 - 09:53 AM Edited by WWWWVWWVWWWVVWWW, 25 January 2014 - 09:58 AM.

yh

Spoiler

EFJJQu0.jpg

• EpiclyUber, lew3112, gear999 and 3 others like this

Happy_Killstick
  • Happy_Killstick

Clumsy_Foxstick

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 11:55 AM Edited by Happy_Killstick, 25 January 2014 - 11:56 AM.

Ueuu8B6.jpg

This was taken inside the Bob, don't mind the hand there it's just for scratching  :)

• Coin. likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:20 PM

jgm72h.jpg

Pixel S
  • Pixel S

Argumentative

• Members
  • Barbados

Posted 25 January 2014 - 12:35 PM Edited by GTARACER93, 25 January 2014 - 12:44 PM.

If you was not so stupid and immature  I would say your post was very ironic but your level of maturity  would not comprehend such. People clearly care what their characters look like so just shut up and move on if you have an issue with that. 

RebelWithoutAPause
  • RebelWithoutAPause

überberechtigt

• Members
  • North-Korea

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:18 PM

Well I killed my second character and followed some tips on this thread.. so here's the results..

0_0.jpg

THOSE EYES!

120.gif

lol.. I can see the conversation..

"Yes dear, I'm delighted see you... Oh and I've nailed your pet hamster to the floorboards..."

anyway, used the  one-time character change to get the eyes a little less mental looking.. :D

0_0.jpg

• dewtech likes this

sportbikepilot369
  • sportbikepilot369

Playa

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:33 PM

No, not until we get better customization options, especially BODY TYPE. The current female body looks like a bad, chubby, male to female sex change... there is something terribly unfeminine about the body and the walk/run/movements. I think female characters were an afterthought. They just gave the male models for the game some "tits", a few female clothing options, then used the same motion capture data for the males to animate the females. Simple laziness. Compared to SR3, GTAO is a joke.

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

john wayne woz a nazi

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:45 PM Edited by chainsoar, 25 January 2014 - 02:45 PM.

Threads like this make a few things apparent:

• Negative, destructive and outright offensive opinions on appearance and body image are prevalent
  • A lot of young men can't talk about women without turning it into 10 pages of self-indulgent judgemental bullsh*t about whether or not they deserve to be f*cked
  • The forums are still full of idiots
  • Most of you are too lazy to use the character creator properly and prefer to blame the tools than accept that the fault is largely your own

So, laziness, stupidity and misogyny. Good work, guys!

• blowtorchrepair, Xyn and godziller like this

MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:50 PM

• Negative, destructive and outright offensive opinions on appearance and body image are prevalent
  • A lot of young men can't talk about women without turning it into 10 pages of self-indulgent judgemental bullsh*t about whether or not they deserve to be f*cked
  • Most of you are too lazy to use the character creator properly and prefer to blame the tools than accept that the fault is largely your own

^Mad

chainsoar
  • chainsoar

john wayne woz a nazi

• Members
  • England

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:52 PM

^Mad

Because people are hateful and stupid? Yes, that does make me mad. What's your f*cking point, or do you even have one?

MightyLA
  • MightyLA

The Drinker

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:53 PM

^Mad

Because people are hateful and stupid? Yes, that does make me mad. What's your f*cking point, or do you even have one?

^Mad in the morning. Lol

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:55 PM

Except the character creator is terrible.
  • UchihaRingo likes this

The Angel King
  • The Angel King

Retired

• Awaiting Authorization
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 02:58 PM

Character creator is not the best, but it's fine. Take a little time to do it correctly and it works great....

scrublord
  • scrublord

Certified Fresh

• Members
  • None

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:10 PM

Character creator is not the best, but it's fine. Take a little time to do it correctly and it works great....

All you get are a few preset faces (parents) and change the shape of the face through a few more presets (grandparents). The parent and grandparent of the opposite gender have hardly any affect of the character's appearence.

The character creator is terrible.

Mrwhiteglasses
  • Mrwhiteglasses

Rat

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:42 PM Edited by Mrwhiteglasses, 25 January 2014 - 03:45 PM.

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:48 PM

I dont see why people would care if they saw a attractive female character. I suppose there are some nice ones out there but behind the character is going to be a man anyway.

iainspad
  • iainspad

Souled Out to The New World Order

• Members
  • Scotland

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:51 PM Edited by iainspad, 25 January 2014 - 03:52 PM.

I dont see why people would care if they saw a attractive female character. I suppose there are some nice ones out there but behind the character is going to be a man anyway.

Are you saying women don't play this game? I have it in good knowledge that they do, hell they even pose with a guy character. It's quite open for choice of what you want your character to be, and whoever is behind it doesn't matter.

• gear999 likes this

Hodgey.
  • Hodgey.

GTA III, VC, SA, LCS, VCS, IV, TLAD, TBoGT and V all 100%

• Members
  • None
  • Best Avatar 2012
    Winner of Euro 2012 Prediction League

Posted 25 January 2014 - 03:53 PM

Are you saying women don't play this game? I have it in good knowledge that they do, hell they even pose with a guy character. It's quite open for choice, and whoever is behind it doesn't matter.

I meant in general sir. The majority of GTAO users will be male, I am aware that women play this game as I know a couple. If a guy wants to have a female character or vice versa thats up to them, im not bothered.

• gear999 and iainspad like this

gear999
  • gear999

I need to change my picture

• Members
  • Canada

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:06 PM

Finally a smart conversation starts.

• iLLYHiGHROLLER and iainspad like this

LadySupreme
  • LadySupreme

Female Boss

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:20 PM

I don't see why the people who "don't care and are moaning about this thread" are posting in it, if you're not interested, don't post its simple.
  • UchihaRingo likes this

UchihaRingo
  • UchihaRingo

BACK AGAIN!

• Members
  • Japan

Posted 25 January 2014 - 04:32 PM

I don't see why the people who "don't care and are moaning about this thread" are posting in it, if you're not interested, don't post its simple.

citizen_cane.gif
This needs to be nailed at the top of every thread even before the person that makes it post their two cents.

0_0.jpg

Pulp-Fiction-Kill-Bill-480x279.png
weebay-shocked-face.gif

• Kiyone_Alien_Cop, LadySupreme and RebelWithoutAPause like this

dewtech
  • dewtech

Tied down with battleship chains

• Members
  • United-Kingdom

Posted 25 January 2014 - 05:56 PM

"Yes dear, I'm delighted see you... Oh and I've nailed your pet hamster to the floorboards..."

anyway, used the  one-time character change to get the eyes a little less mental looking.. :D

0_0.jpg

Haha the hamster line had me in stitches, nice one :lol:

As above the facial expression makes a big difference in photo's, the smile does look like something off the muppet show

0_0.jpg

And with the more angry expression

0_0.jpg

Klukuss
  • Klukuss

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 25 January 2014 - 06:06 PM

here is my lady :D

0_0.jpg

• Vanquished and LadySupreme like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic