Photo

Tattoos

13 replies to this topic
710_Holidayz
  • 710_Holidayz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:32 AM

Why can I get more than one on certain areas but not others? For example, I can put the "Flaming skull" and "Broken skull" both on my right leg, but if I put the "Broken skull" and "Flaming scorpion" together on my right leg it wont work? Another good example is I can have the "Mermaid L.S." with the "Oriental Mural" both on my left arm, but if I go to the right arm and try to put the virgin mary tattoo with the serpent skull tattoo, it wont work? Im just wondering why it works with some but not the others?

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:35 AM

I don't think there is a reason, just a Rockstar decision

710_Holidayz
  • 710_Holidayz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:38 AM

Yeah its pretty upsetting. My character doesnt wear a shirt, he just runs around all tatted up with shorts on lol.

710_Holidayz
  • 710_Holidayz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 05:45 AM

I need more variety also. I hate seeing another player that looks almost identical to mine. Well, wearing no shirt with matching tattoos that is, obviously not facial features and such.

K-Malo94
  • K-Malo94

Latin Thug

• Members
  • Puerto-Rico

Posted 30 December 2013 - 09:22 AM

I'm more disappointed with the tattoos themselves. Most of them are nothing special and they'll look blurry to other players anyway.

• tomuk3 likes this

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Modern Day Peaky Blinder

• Members
  • England

Posted 30 December 2013 - 11:51 AM

i dont like the fact you have to work so hard to unlock them.

you wouldnt go to a tattooist and decide against having a woman on your arm just because you havnt drove down to the nearest hood and capped the wannabe gangsters!

• stabby mcstabstab likes this

710_Holidayz
  • 710_Holidayz

Punk-ass Bitch

• Members

Posted 30 December 2013 - 12:54 PM

i dont like the fact you have to work so hard to unlock them.

you wouldnt go to a tattooist and decide against having a woman on your arm just because you havnt drove down to the nearest hood and capped the wannabe gangsters!

lol

Fizwalker
  • Fizwalker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:58 AM

I would.....

....Wait, not really! =P

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 02:46 AM

I'm more disappointed with the tattoos themselves. Most of them are nothing special and they'll look blurry to other players anyway.

Yeah a tattoo customization similar to saints row would have been cool

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Modern Day Peaky Blinder

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 December 2013 - 08:48 AM

they need to unlock more tattoos and make them cheaper, $10k is completely unrealistic (ye i know its a game)

i want the blonde and car tattoo but theres no way im going to get a world record, and that goes for many people

give us more choice R*

• tomuk3 likes this

You Are All V1rgins
  • You Are All V1rgins

Peon

• BUSTED!

Posted 31 December 2013 - 09:41 AM

they need to unlock more tattoos and make them cheaper, $10k is completely unrealistic (ye i know its a game)

i want the blonde and car tattoo but theres no way im going to get a world record, and that goes for many people

give us more choice R*

Not to mention the tattoos look like they are poorly drawn, like a prison tattoo done with a toothpick. It's comical they want 10 Grand for then.

AndyC-M
  • AndyC-M

Modern Day Peaky Blinder

• Members
  • England

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:00 PM

ye, i also think that the tattoo listings should of also included 'front torso' and 'back torso', not just torso

tomuk3
  • tomuk3

cake

• Members
  • None

Posted 31 December 2013 - 01:36 PM

give us more choice R*

plus the leaderboards are hacked a the moment, R* are expecting you to finishing a 2 minute course in 20 seconds lol.

Fizwalker
  • Fizwalker

Snitch

• Members

Posted 01 January 2014 - 07:20 AM

I was lucky to set a world record when the game was first released.... Even so, I wish the tats at least unlocked for all your character slots

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users