1,154 replies to this topic
LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Best Tool 2014 [Mod Loader]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 5 days ago Edited by LINK/2012, 5 days ago.

NlfOXWs.png

Thanks to everyone that supported this tool, thanks for the 69 votes!!!

Brand new logo is up now, thanks DK.
The support signature has been changed, but instead of replacing the images of the other sign, I've created another so if you prefer the old logo you can continue using that one.

3757.png

[url=http://gtaforums.com/topic/669520-sarel-mod-loader/][img=http://www.imgweave.com/view/3757.png][/url]

Not as interesting but the source code is now under MIT License instead of GPL :^:
  • Blackbird88, ThirteenAG, TJGM and 6 others like this

Claude Liberty
  • Claude Liberty

Talkative like never before

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 5 days ago

I'm too lazy to scroll all the quotes, have you included something like "GTAForums Best Tool 2014" among them?

• TJGM likes this

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 5 days ago

I'm too lazy to scroll all the quotes, have you included something like "GTAForums Best Tool 2014" among them?

Oh indeed, added :^:

btw your issue with the refreshing, delete either mobile_blips or ps2-pc_blip (depends on what you want to use) from sa_remasteredweaponicons and the refresh should work, apparently the hud.txd refreshing process is what's crashing for you, I'll look into the issue soon.

Blackbird88
  • Blackbird88

Not using Cinematic FPS

• Members
  • Czech-Republic

Posted 5 days ago Edited by Blackbird88, 5 days ago.

You deserve that award for all that time you saved me with not f*cking around with IMGs just to test one mod. III/VC versions will be awesome.

TOTC right here! :)

Claude Liberty
  • Claude Liberty

Talkative like never before

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 5 days ago

btw your issue with the refreshing, delete either mobile_blips or ps2-pc_blip (depends on what you want to use) from sa_remasteredweaponicons and the refresh should work, apparently the hud.txd refreshing process is what's crashing for you, I'll look into the issue soon.

Oh, so that's the case. Thank you. I just couldn't decide which to use, so I let the modloader choose.

ThirteenAG
  • ThirteenAG

Soldier

• Feroci
  • None
  • Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 5 days ago

Oh, so that's the case. Thank you. I just couldn't decide which to use, so I let the modloader choose.

Soon, modloader will be able to play the game for you, so you don't even have to decide which mod to use anymore! Plus, there will be a lot of free time.
Modloader - best tool of 2015, because it will vote for you too!
  • Gramps, Blackbird88, Claude Liberty and 7 others like this

dimitrirock
  • dimitrirock

Cookie?!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 2 days ago

Soon, modloader will be able to play the game for you, so you don't even have to decide which mod to use anymore! Plus, there will be a lot of free time.
Modloader - best tool of 2015, because it will vote for you too!

WOW! Where I can vote to give that mod the biggest vote!

@LINK/2012 I have Rosa project installed,its a texture of SA maps,and desert works fine,but when I go to Los Santos or San fierro,it start to loose the texture,the building dissapears,is there any way to increase the work of modloader? I have pretty strong gamer PC,if you're wondering.

SilverRST
  • SilverRST

Gangsta

• Members
  • None

Posted A day ago Edited by SilverRST, A day ago.

I was gonna play GTA SA with First Person but it doesn't work. Or it FP doesn't load, like it's not installed.

Are certain files still not supported? When I had ML 0.15, it worked.

And manual installation is a bitch because everytime when I in stalled it manual, I get the error "Hooks.asi plugin not supported"

I tried the included ASI Loader and all. Manual installation is such a damn nightmare.

YoungDragonSD
  • YoungDragonSD

SSJ4, Straw Hat Pirate, PokeMaster

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A day ago

First person V2, cleo script still works. yeah V3 doesnt work for me either

• SilverRST likes this

Bounzer
  • Bounzer

Player Hater

• New Members
  • Italy

Posted A day ago

Hello, (my first post here :D),

Firstly, this tool is the best one i ever saw! but i have a problem, i'm using a bunch of mods with modloader then i load a new game it crashes at the middle of the loading bar... If you need the log, here it is:

Spoiler

Thank you in advance for helping me. :)

goodidea82
  • goodidea82

SA Modder

• Members

Posted A day ago

@Bounzer: What you need to do is to add one mod after the other and test the game yourself. If an error occurs, then remove all mods until you find the one mod that causes the crash. Only if you are sure that it is a problem of modloader and not of the mod, then you can discuss it here. For example, there could be a conflict between two mods and this is not the fault of modloader.

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland
  • Helpfulness Award

Posted 20 hours ago

@LINK/2012 I have Rosa project installed,its a texture of SA maps,and desert works fine,but when I go to Los Santos or San fierro,it start to loose the texture,the building dissapears,is there any way to increase the work of modloader? I have pretty strong gamer PC,if you're wondering.

It's not a problem with Mod Loader, it's just a problem with streaming memory overall in San Andreas.

You'd get this issue if you installed the mod manually too.

Prince Gumball
  • Prince Gumball

Can't wait to play GTA V in 800x600 and in Minecraft setting

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 17 hours ago

Does SA:LC work with this?

dimitrirock
  • dimitrirock

Cookie?!

• Members
  • Bosnia-and-Herzegovina

Posted 7 hours ago

It's not a problem with Mod Loader, it's just a problem with streaming memory overall in San Andreas.

You'd get this issue if you installed the mod manually too.

I have installed cleo and asi stream memory load,is that bad? Should I delete one?

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 4 hours ago

Does SA:LC work with this?

Yeah but the menu background will be black caused hume.cleo doesn't work, but I assume this ain't a issue for you.
I've moved my post about tcs and profiles to the GTA Modding wiki, so anyone can edit it with other TCs.

4 user(s) are reading this topic

1 members, 3 guests, 0 anonymous users