• Most Helpful [GTA] 2013
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2013
    Most Talented [Modding] 2013
    Best Map 2013 "ViceCityStories PC Edition"
    Best Vehicle 2013 "III Aircraft"
    Most Helpful [Modding] 2012
    Modder of the Year 2012

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:40 PM

I hope you get to work on something similar.

I thought about such, but not sure if required effort would pay off in enough feedback, seeing how adding new vehicles to SA is already MUCH easier than VC w/out MVL.
  • Saya_ likes this

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland

Posted 09 January 2014 - 06:48 PM

I thought about such, but not sure if required effort would pay off in enough feedback, seeing how adding new vehicles to SA is already MUCH easier than VC w/out MVL.

Adding new vehicles to SA in its current state is still pretty bad tbh, especially since you can't add a new handling line, it's got to be one used by a current vehicle in the game.. MVL's layout is pretty amazing and its one of the only reasons why I'll even bother installing a car mod.. + it has a bunch of extra features like shadows.

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 09 January 2014 - 07:02 PM

The process of adding the car(s) to SA manually is quite annoying already,and I myself never got to get an added vehicle to work without resulting in a crash.

Having a possibility of adding vehicles through a tool/script much like MVL is one of the things I want the most for San Andreas,this is just me,I don't know what others think about this,but I think that this will be a helluva great tool and will make others lives easier in the process of adding a vehicle to the game.

ALMOST610
  • ALMOST610

Have you driven a Ford... Lately?

• Feroci
  • Australia

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:17 PM

I know that more vehicles can be added without too much complication like adding more than 3 into Vice, but can they support special things like MVL adds (More Cop Cars, Taxi's, Etc) It would be cool to be able to add more vehicle that can have the special towing ability, weather that is like the Baggage, Tractor, Towtruck, or even the RoadTrain and perhaps add some more different classes of vehicles.

Sure I doubt that the first release of an SA Version of MVL would have all that support straight up, but it has to start from somewhere.

Danikov
  • Danikov

The Fake Russian

• Members
  • Israel

Posted 10 January 2014 - 12:50 PM

I know that more vehicles can be added without too much complication like adding more than 3 into Vice, but can they support special things like MVL adds (More Cop Cars, Taxi's, Etc) It would be cool to be able to add more vehicle that can have the special towing ability, weather that is like the Baggage, Tractor, Towtruck, or even the RoadTrain and perhaps add some more different classes of vehicles.

Sure I doubt that the first release of an SA Version of MVL would have all that support straight up, but it has to start from somewhere.

+1 for that.

Such thing would allow adding all kinds of variants to current existing vehicles such as : beaters, high-performance specifications , facelifts , newer/older generations and more, But this is just a concept,that hopefully,will come true.

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 10 January 2014 - 02:39 PM

Enought MVL talk, let's talk about our lord and savior:
Captura%20de%20tela%20-%2010-01-2014%20-

THAT COULD BE A HORROR MOD! CHRIST!

@R4GN0R0K
Nope, SA::Render didn't work here, I couldn't install VC2013 Runtime, and when I downloaded the dlls somewhere in the internet they didn't work properly.

R4GN0R0K
  • R4GN0R0K

macfag

• Members
  • None

Posted 10 January 2014 - 06:27 PM

okay, thats what i thought. wich dlls does VC runtime give you? i just want to try it on my system, just to get that out of my head 

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 11 January 2014 - 05:17 AM

Hmmm so like this, if I placed folder that contains mod in modloader folder, it installed? Is it compatible for all kinds of mod? How with total conversion? Is it work?

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 11 January 2014 - 06:47 AM

No, not all files are supported .. yet.

An update is coming tomorrow though.

• Rizqan likes this

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 11 January 2014 - 07:52 PM Edited by LINK/2012, 11 January 2014 - 07:53 PM.

San Andreas Mod Loader v0.1.5
  • Feature: std-cleo now handles .cleo plugins by itself
  • Feature: std-cleo now handles .fxt files by itself
  • Bug fix: Data mixing is working fine now
  • Bug fix: Files are now read properly when there's a UTF-8 BOM in it
  • Bug fix: Special character models now loads properly
  • Bug fix: Clothes models now works properly
  • Bug fix: Collision files now works properly
  • Bug fix: Other minor fixes
http://www.gtagarage...ow.php?id=25377

Plus the thread has been fixed, take a look at it now :)
  • Sidoarjo_Modder, TJGM, uokka and 2 others like this

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 12 January 2014 - 01:28 AM

He, sorry, the bug I thought I've fixed just didn't get fixed :p

San Andreas Mod Loader v0.1.6
  • Feature: Implemented file mixer for plants.dat
  • Bug fix: Clothes models now works properly... Really...
  • Silent, uokka and ByteCode2014 like this

Rizqan
  • Rizqan

Formerly known as Rizqan7

• Members
  • Indonesia

Posted 12 January 2014 - 09:46 AM

I'm really love this mod! Very fantastic! I've tested it with GTA IV roads and its fully compatible! But if I tested it with some cleo like Dubstep gun by Junior_Djjr, it crash while loading screen :p, but no problem, Keep up man! :inlove: :r*:

R4GN0R0K
  • R4GN0R0K

macfag

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:33 PM Edited by R4GN0R0K, 13 January 2014 - 09:44 PM.

hey i think it was after i updated modloader but now i have problems when starting a new game, a second after im "free" the game crashes:

log: http://pastebin.com/2AuYkcBZ

EDIT: nevermind, it was a CLEO script that crashed it

theNGclan
  • theNGclan

ey b0ss, cen u gibe me de peprment pls?

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 13 January 2014 - 09:35 PM

Works for me! The mod is great! Good job!

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:20 PM

hey i think it was after i updated modloader but now i have problems when starting a new game, a second after im "free" the game crashes:

log: http://pastebin.com/2AuYkcBZ

EDIT: nevermind, it was a CLEO script that crashed it

Looking at your log shows me you updated only the modloader core (modloader.asi) not the file handles (aka modloader plugins) at modloader/.data/plugins

R4GN0R0K
  • R4GN0R0K

macfag

• Members
  • None

Posted 13 January 2014 - 11:38 PM

ooooh, thats because OSX does not show folders with a "." in front of the name.  

Human

• Members
  • None

Posted 15 January 2014 - 12:16 AM Edited by 018361, 15 January 2014 - 12:18 AM.

Nevermind, I fixed it. It was something so simple.

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 21 January 2014 - 03:19 AM Edited by LINK/2012, 21 January 2014 - 03:21 AM.

After a few days of procrastination here we have a new update:

San Andreas Mod Loader v0.1.7
  • Feature: ASI plugins that rely on external files on run-time works fine now, except for a few exceptions.
  • Feature: The loader can handle D3D9 hooks
  • Feature: Sacky's Limit Adjuster removed from modloader
  • Feature: Implemented file mixer for water.dat
  • Feature: Implemented file overrider for roadblox.dat and tracks%d.dat
  • Feature: The basic IDE files (vehicles.ide, peds.ide, default.ide) do not need to be inside a data folder anymore to be detected
  • Bug fix: Fixed a immediate crash that happens when a .img files gets overridden
  • Bug fix: Fixed wheels line for veh_mods.ide not getting read properly on a readme file
  • Bug fix: Fixed the conflict between the clothing file COACH and the vehicle file COACH
  • Bug fix: Other minor fixes 

What exceptions are those in the ASI plugins? It's basically a few Ryosuke's plugins (because the way he open his files, relative to gta_sa.exe on DllMain so I can't even interfere with IAT hooks) and The Birds Update (because reasons)

To be more specific with Ryosuke's plugins: ragdoll.asi, normalmap.asi, outfit.asi, colormod.asi, dof.asi, bullet.asi, google.asi, airlimit.asi, killlog.asi, weaponlimit.asi

If modloader finds any known incompatible ASI mods it will show a error message box!

It may be obvious that you can use ENB Series with the D3D9 hooks feature but it was specially built to disintegrate Sacky's Limit Adjuster from modloader since it comes normally in a d3d9.dll ;)

To finish the post, Grandcarma works 100% on modloader, that's officially the first big TC to do so :p

j0d8Xevs.jpg
  • uokka likes this

Zera
  • Zera

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 January 2014 - 06:07 AM Edited by Zera, 21 January 2014 - 06:10 AM.

I'm getting a large log file with this message "Warning: std-asi failed to CaptureStackBackTrace for kernel32.dll:CreateFileA! Trying singleton!" being repeated over and over again. The only Ryosuke plugins I'm using are shell.asi and mousefix.asi. I'm using a bunch of other plugins though, so it may be one of those. Perhaps 2dfx, VehicleAudioLoader, MobileHud or IMFX? Those plugins load external files. Then again, it's not like they are failing to work in-game or anything, and I'm not seeing any message boxes either.

Also, apparently it failed to replace the carcols.dat, shopping.dat and weapons.dat files. It says "Handler "std-data" failed to process file "carcols.dat"".

Other than that, it seems to be working fine. Loads faster than previous version too.

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 21 January 2014 - 09:27 AM

Heh, I wouldn't worry about loadtimes ;)

You can have a look in the modloader/.data/plugins/std-data.txt and see what data files are supported. (which your listed *.dat files aren't listed).

Not too sure on your issues though, maybe someone else can comment?

R4GN0R0K
  • R4GN0R0K

macfag

• Members
  • None

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:08 AM

the newest crashes instantly, idk why

http://pastebin.com/EVyhsjhf

ill just use the older one, for a while. (:

Zera
  • Zera

Playa

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 21 January 2014 - 11:53 AM

You can have a look in the modloader/.data/plugins/std-data.txt and see what data files are supported. (which your listed *.dat files aren't listed).

Oh, my bad. I should have looked at those files first.

Hopefully they'll be supported in a future version then :)

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland

Posted 22 January 2014 - 10:26 PM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 22 January 2014 - 10:28 PM.

I heard a rumor that Link will port it to III/VC if enough people demand it.. just sayin'.
  • Mega likes this

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 23 January 2014 - 08:20 PM

San Andreas Mod Loader v0.1.8
Stuff has been added and fixed
  • TJGM and uokka like this

TJGM
  • TJGM

GTA Mods Led-By

• Feroci
  • Ireland

Posted 23 January 2014 - 09:56 PM Edited by TheJAMESGM, 23 January 2014 - 10:01 PM.

Latest version works great! Kinda sad to see a great mod like this doesn't get the recognition that it deserves.

Some screens and not a single file replaced on my game. All installed via modloader.
WtfJkGG.jpg
AfiA0YN.jpg
6bf8rEr.jpg
  • LINK/2012, Mega and ByteCode2014 like this

NineDump
  • NineDump

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 24 January 2014 - 03:49 AM

"Warning: std-asi failed to CaptureStackBackTrace for kernel32.dll:LoadLibraryA! Trying singleton!
Warning: std-asi failed to CaptureStackBackTrace for kernel32.dll:GetModuleFileNameA! Trying singleton!"

Can you tell me what this means? it appears in the modloader.log since I updated to latest version, and it crashes my game after I exit the game, not a problem but I would like to know.

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:01 AM

"Warning: std-asi failed to CaptureStackBackTrace for kernel32.dll:LoadLibraryA! Trying singleton!
Warning: std-asi failed to CaptureStackBackTrace for kernel32.dll:GetModuleFileNameA! Trying singleton!"

Can you tell me what this means? it appears in the modloader.log since I updated to latest version, and it crashes my game after I exit the game, not a problem but I would like to know.

You can safely ignore this warning, it has a safe code-path when this failure happens (as you see, "Trying singleton!").

About the game crashing on exit, well, that mayn't be a problem at first for you, but that's really a problem :p
I don't know what it is because doesn't happen to me, but there's more people that reported it and I'll (together with people that reported, like you :p) be working to find out what's going on.

uokka
  • uokka

Actually living entity

• Members
  • Red-Cross

Posted 24 January 2014 - 04:59 AM

No crashes for me on Win7 32bit, as Admin, DEP off.

Also it doesn't load slow anymore as earlier versions did for me.

Gramps
  • Gramps

★★★★★

• Feroci
  • New-Zealand

Posted 24 January 2014 - 06:44 AM

I wouldn't worry about load speeds  :panic: All bad things must come to an end.

Works perfect so far with Win7 64bit Ultimate.

It has been mentioned to Link by several people that ENB/SweetFX and other d3d9-type mods, don't work for everyone. Myself included.

I have sent the .log to Link to analyze, and he is aware of the problem and its cause.

HillBillyMoonshine
  • HillBillyMoonshine

Player Hater

• Members

Posted 26 January 2014 - 05:45 PM

I found a bug when putting timecyc's into the modloader folder. When i download any timecyc, extract the folder to my desktop and copy and paste it into the modloader folder. It does not work when playing in SA-MP. But, when i play singleplayer it works perfectly. I don't quite understand why this is happening. It's gotta be something with the timecyc's or something. Because when i put the overdose effects folder in modloader it works fine on SA-MP and Singleplayer so it's nothing to do with the data folder. I don't know. :(

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users