What is it?
Mod Loader is an ASI Plugin for Rockstar's Grand Theft Auto San Andreas that adds an extremely user-friendly and easy way to install and uninstall your modifications, without even messing around anything in your game installation.
The usage is simple, you just have to create one or more folders inside modloader directory and drop the mod contents there. It's done, you have installed your mod!
- Just extract a mod content, you've just installed a mod.
- Just delete the mod folder, you've just uninstalled a mod.
- Do not replace ANY original file, never, really.
- Data files mixing. Therefore you can for example have 70 handling.cfg files at modloader and they'll work perfectly fine.
- It reads readme files in search for data lines for replacement.
- Replace sound effects without bugs and artifacts!
- Reloadable models. Just click new game or load game, very useful for modders.
- And more, take a look at the readme file
Mod Loader will always get updated thought GTAGarage
The source code is available under the GPL license, take a look at the project on GitHub