RW Released SA Released VC Released III Released
1,641 replies to this topic
ermaccer
  • ermaccer

I can mod everything.

• Facade Corporation
  • Poland

Posted 17 December 2016 - 08:59 AM

You're expecting it to work with GTAV while it ain't working with GTA IV? Think.

Davve95
  • Davve95

CJ - You wanna get back down so?

• Members
  • Sweden

Posted 18 December 2016 - 11:33 AM

Hey link quick questions, do this modloader work for GTA V?

Nope

Minhkute360
  • Minhkute360

King of crash - Give me the money or else!

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 18 December 2016 - 01:29 PM

I hope, but Link/2012 needs (more) time to make a modloader for HD-era gta (gta iv & gta v), which may will be very difficult. We should wait.

Tomasak
  • Tomasak

• The Yardies
  • None
  • Spam Commando 2017
    Best Conversion 2016 [GTA: Underground] [Contribution]

Posted 18 December 2016 - 03:20 PM

but III's and VC's aint still finished. When cuts.img support and radio files support? HMMMMMM?

Luicides
  • Luicides

I get into way to much trouble by mistake...

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 28 December 2016 - 10:16 PM

i cant get it to work on gta3 V1.0 BECAUSE IT ASKS ME TO INSERT A DISK I DONT HAVE i have it on steam

Minhkute360
  • Minhkute360

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 29 December 2016 - 01:24 AM

But did u use SilentPatch for III, which fixes this CD disk-require issue?

0rangeGhost
  • 0rangeGhost

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:27 PM Edited by 0rangeGhost, 04 January 2017 - 08:41 PM.

hello! sorry if it was asked

if I add a car mod as a new car, not replacing existing cars, using limit adjuster. is there any way to add line to cargrp.dat with modloader and not editing cargrp.dat, just like with handling.cfg or something?

Inadequate
  • Inadequate

Midnight Emulator

• Members
  • France

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:33 PM

Add the cargrp.dat line using a txt file. cargrp_line.txt for instance.

0rangeGhost
  • 0rangeGhost

Player Hater

• Members
  • Russia

Posted 04 January 2017 - 08:46 PM

Add the cargrp.dat line using a txt file. cargrp_line.txt for instance.

so i make a txt file in modloader folder and it content should look like this? :

club2  # POPCYCLE_GROUP_CLUBBERS

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 13 January 2017 - 12:44 AM

Hey guys, first-time Mod Loader user here with the question... Is it possible to load partial (or full) *.DAT, *.IDE & *.CFG files through Mod Loader? If yes, do I have to put these into "data" sub-folder, or just drag them & drop into randomly-named subfolder within Mod Loader itself? (let's say root\ModLoader\New Vehicles) 

Here, I'll give you a working example... I've added new vehicles, through the old-fashioned way (by writing down all the new data in vehicles.IDE, carcols.DAT, handling.CFG, etc) so what I'd like to know is how to load these through Mod Loader, rather than having to replace the existing files, is that even possible?

Deadstroke
  • Deadstroke

Crackhead

• Members
  • Brazil

Posted 13 January 2017 - 01:49 AM

Hey guys, first-time Mod Loader user here with the question... Is it possible to load partial (or full) *.DAT, *.IDE & *.CFG files through Mod Loader? If yes, do I have to put these into "data" sub-folder, or just drag them & drop into randomly-named subfolder within Mod Loader itself? (let's say root\ModLoader\New Vehicles) 

Here, I'll give you a working example... I've added new vehicles, through the old-fashioned way (by writing down all the new data in vehicles.IDE, carcols.DAT, handling.CFG, etc) so what I'd like to know is how to load these through Mod Loader, rather than having to replace the existing files, is that even possible?

This link teaches how to use ModLoader correctly, but it's in Portuguese.

SomeGuy86
  • SomeGuy86

Dodo Pilot

• Members

Posted 13 January 2017 - 02:01 AM

Thanks! I translated the page to English & it (kinda) makes sense, I guess... Will give it a try & see if it loads or crashes the game.

muh linucs
  • muh linucs

-

• Members
  • None

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:27 PM Edited by Binding of Isaac, 19 January 2017 - 05:28 PM.

Can I install every mod using this mod loader (with the exception of CLEO scripts and Silent's ASI loader Mod Loader depends on)? Do all .asi mods work?

Minhkute360
  • Minhkute360

• Members
  • Vietnam

Posted 4 weeks ago

Almost the mods, and depending on mod files (Cleo, asi, txd, dff, data files, col...) some mods work all well, but some not.
A few details: Cleo, asi, all data files(dat,cfg,ide,ipl...), effects mods, txd, dff, txt, gxt,... and even the sound mods,... those can be played in modloader generally.
  • muh linucs likes this

SF117
  • SF117

Player Hater

• Members
  • United-States

Posted 4 weeks ago

This link teaches how to use ModLoader correctly, but it's in Portuguese.

There's no English tutorial like this?

ermaccer
  • ermaccer

I can mod everything.

• Facade Corporation
  • Poland

Posted 4 weeks ago

What is so hard?

All you need to do is to just drag'n'drop files to main folder (if you have ASI Loader installed).

If you want to install new mods, create a new folder in modloader, named after mod name (e.g. Hiper Duper Weapons).

Next, put all files from the mod archive into that folder.

Enjoy.

Sloth-
  • Sloth-

Worst 2hu

• Members
  • Venezuela

Posted 2 weeks ago Edited by Sloth-, 2 weeks ago.

Hi,

I'm using (or at least trying to use) modloader to load and change maps dynamically, but i'm having trouble with nodes.dat. Basically i've found in this same thread, at this page, that you cannot add nodes.dat outside img file because modloader will not replace gta3.img nodes.dat, but will replace unused data\paths\nodes.dat, so in order to replace real nodes.dat i have to store them inside img file.

But that's a problem if i want to change map ingame, because once engine loads an IMG file, it never drops it, unless you exit game... So modloader doesn't switch IMG files dynamically. For what i want to do, I NEED to switch maps ingame.

Is there any other way to change the nodes.dat dynamically? Or i must propose a change in the modloader that ignores data\paths\nodes.dat? Anyway, if SA ignores completelly those files, why modloader bothers replacing them instead of gta3.img/nodes.dat? :/

EDIT: i'm just realising gta.DAT, and *.IPL files cannot load dynamically, just like IMG files. So modloader cannot switch maps ingame :cry:

LINK/2012
  • LINK/2012

LIVIN' IN CODE

• Feroci
  • Brazil
  • Best Tool 2014 [Mod Loader]
    Contribution Award [Mods]

Posted 2 weeks ago

You are correct, nor maps nor nodes can be switched on the fly, that's a big complication. Although, you can insert nodes into img files by Mod Loader, just insert it inside a directory that ends in .img, for instance modloader/my mod/gta3.img/nodes??.dat

ΣΓ
  • ΣΓ

Never Settle

• $outh $ide Hoodz
  • European-Union

Posted A week ago

So I take it you cannot replace ads and radio songs with this mod? I think SAAT is too buggy to use in that regard so I'm kinda screwed.

DubHaMlg777
  • DubHaMlg777

Proud member of the Killuminati Soldiers.

• Members
  • Egypt

Posted A week ago

Will this modloader be ever improved cuz sometimes my game takes about from 3 to 5 seconds to load models unlike when I use gta3.img to replace the models they load instantly .

Epic mod by the way. 

zanesix
  • zanesix

Couzin Ed > Lazlow

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

oh no not an extra 5 seconds

gts.
  • gts.

Please do not walk on the grass

• Members
  • United-States

Posted A week ago

[sarcasm]

Three or five seconds to load a model? It is a lot of time. Downloading IMG Tool right now. Bad script LINKy boy -3/10.

Even IGN knows it:

mprgmKL.png

[/sarcasm]

• Blackbird88, Tomasak, LINK/2012 and 1 other like this

1 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 1 guests, 0 anonymous users